Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) (13691 Views)

Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by teewhizzy4real(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lomprico2:
Let me be your best man.
at last I met Carl Johnson in GTA San Andreas lollllllll
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
lefulefu:
Wow! cheesy my paddy hungrynigerian is about to get marriedcheesy. Many hearts will be broken tonightcheesy.. CC oyindidi,jodha,augustap,thornapple,Thegeneralqueen,preshy,,makydebbie,kimbra,sexybbstar,divay22 cheesycheesy
hahahahahaha. Guy You Heartless o... Why You Select These Girls
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Augustap(f): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
lefulefu:
Wow! cheesy my paddy hungrynigerian is about to get marriedcheesy. Many hearts will be broken tonightcheesy.. CC oyindidi,jodha,augustap,thornapple,Thegeneralqueen,preshy,,makydebbie,kimbra,sexybbstar,divay22 cheesycheesy
Most definitely, my heart isn't among grin
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Maxi112: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Dude, you had better skip the story behind that hand. This is horrible. I don't believe this junk you're feeding us.
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
hungrynigerian:

my guy, no time....you know say na best man you be sha
hahahahahahaha lefulefu right Now

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Oyindidi(f): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
lefulefu:
Wow! cheesy my paddy hungrynigerian is about to get marriedcheesy. Many hearts will be broken tonightcheesy.. CC oyindidi,jodha,augustap,thornapple,Thegeneralqueen,preshy,,makydeb.bie,kimbra,sexybbstar,divay22 cheesycheesy
gringringrin
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
can someone tell me WTF is happening lefulefu is that sh** actually real.... hungrynigerian are you actually proposing..... where is the hands I'm confuse please make me understand shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
ubunja:
i said "make me" , not give me an unwanted lecture grin
take that lecture and eat it.why must ubunja explain himself to some gal on the internet??. lmaooo!!
And who the fùck is ubunja?.

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by cattyfundz(m): 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
i don die.......... eeh see hand like kulikuli... nigga u no try atall
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by ubunja(m): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
And who the fùck is ubunja?.
pm for an intro

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Ishilove: 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
hungrynigerian:
I popped the question and she accepted....sorry to all you b**ches out the! I am taken
You old troll!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
ubunja:

pm for an intro
I don't waste pms on people who reason like you do.
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by ubunja(m): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
I don't waste pms on people who reason like you do.
you speak like your pms come with pvssy attached

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by ipodstinks: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
You should have added graphic pics to the engagement picture. grin

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by talk2emma: 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
See person hand

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by kingreign(m): 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bwhahahhaha nairaland guys sabi make comic reliefs of a topic. grin grin grin
Dominique, ishilove, eyop, nurey, diportivo and all the demeanors Abeg make una com chi shom chin cheesy cheesy
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Gofwane(m): 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Na d girl fingers be like dat? She go don old welwel oh. Plus ur own complexion mheen una pikin go black pass tyre.

Congratulations!
grin grin you are very, very wicked grin

See as the fingers come dey look like crocodile fingers
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:

cheesy

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by idriskabir(m): 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oga nawa ooo see d hand like prison break. if two of u born na confirm Condem engine oil d pikin go be ooo

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Martin0(m): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
O boy na wa oooo this kin hands dey cause convulsion ooo!gringringrin

Na wa oo hian! That hand should be traced down to kano state to get more fact as to why it like that!
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Smony: 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Which kind hand b dis 1? dis girl go don reach 60yrs. oya congrat
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Follygunners: 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lalas247:
Sexilicious op cheesy lefulefu come and see God don and our guy prayers o grin
Hope we get an invite ... RSVP stuffs...The comments tho Nigerians can yab sha cry grin

Ugly girls like you na so dem dey yab.. for say you fine ehn.. You for scatter dis world oo. undecided
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by elyte89: 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
KUNLE AJALA!!! grin
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by trevorhorace(m): 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
bros i hope u are not from the kingdom of darkness. only u carry blackness meant for 7 people. u kon add madam join. remind ur guests to come along with flashlights on that wedding day. FELICITATION
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Dollarship(m): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Elparaiso:
Dude, I'm afraid to ask for her photo. But can I be your MC. I have swag.
Brother please be honest where do you get that pic angry
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Preshy561(f): 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
lol
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fingers just be like pyton old skin

Thanks for sparing us the horror of adding the face that owns those roots grin
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by RSVP: 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lalas247:
Sexilicious op cheesy lefulefu come and see God don and our guy prayers o grin
Hope we get an invite ... RSVP stuffs...The comments tho Nigerians can yab sha cry grin

Is nor ma stuffs. : smiley

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Blissp99(f): 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chikita66:
Which kind fingers be this one?

Lol u bad ooo
The fingers be looking like the body of a fish
She just need Hand cream to moisturize the skin
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Elparaiso(m): 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
Dollarship:
Brother please be honest where do you get that pic angry

My last gig. You have an event?
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by saabright(m): 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:

hahahaha........u no well
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Burgerlomo: 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
donstan18:
If this kind of hand attempt a handjob on your dick, you'll start suffering headache on your left leg immediately.

Viewer discretion should be highly advised.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! / What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! / Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.