Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) (13690 Views)

Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Eyop: 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
kingreign:
Bwhahahhaha nairaland guys sabi make comic reliefs of a topic. grin grin grin
Dominique, ishilove, eyop, nurey, diportivo and all the demeanors Abeg make una com chi shom chin cheesy cheesy

Lol...u dey find trouble so
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by habsydiamond(m): 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
With wetin I don see I don't think I need to shock u again say Na shadow Una go born....that hand with the ring na something ooo
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lord Voldemort getting married to Gollum...

Congrats bro grin
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by arleck(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
Oh no !!!!!
Lord why him in 2018 again?
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by hungrynigerian: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
lefulefu:
my paddy hungrunigerian is getting married. I just wan let una know make dem crushees reduce d pms wey dem dey send am cos he's already hooked with his beauty queencheesy.
make dem know bro

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Estellar: 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
lefulefu:
aghh its very obvious u never see some of those babes hands wey dey sell fuel and diesel for black marketcheesy
Lols... what could be d cause of having such aged hands at a young age,cos I am not understanding. Or could it be they don't bathe well? Lefulefu pls explain
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
Estellar:
Lols... what could be d cause of having such aged hands at a young age,cos I am not understanding. Or could it be they don't bathe well? Lefulefu pls explain
not using cream during the harsh weather can cause it now. Also flammable liquids like fuel,diesel can wrinkle up ur skin and make it look like old leather if u don't clean off ur hands properly.in short any harsh chemical dat u make use of for a very long number of years without protecting ur hands could shrivel up the skin on ur hands.
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Estellar: 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
lefulefu:
not using cream during the harsh weather can cause it now. Also flammable liquids like fuel,diesel can wrinkle up ur skin and make it look like old leather if u don't clean off ur hands properly.in short any harsh chemical dat u make use of for a very long number of years without protecting ur hands could shrivel up the skin on ur hands.
their fault, totally.thank u

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Kingsley10000: 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
una go born antichrist
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Kingsley10000: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
una pikin will ugly pass oshomole
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Memories12411: 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
@hungrynigerian. I believe hunger and poverty have dealt with those fingers. Try and buy Vaseline for her.
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by NaoSlay: 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
lefulefu:
i just wan let dem know say nairaland's crush is about getting marriedcheesy. Don't want any babe seducing him to cheat on his would be wife oocheesy.better let the hearts be broken now and heal latercheesy.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
lefulefu:
Wow! cheesy my paddy hungrynigerian is about to get marriedcheesy. Many hearts will be broken tonightcheesy.. CC oyindidi,jodha,augustap,thornapple,Thegeneralqueen,preshy,,makydebbie,kimbra,sexybbstar,divay22 cheesycheesy
Why is the hand with the ring so scary?.
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
thornapple:

Why is the hand with the ring so scary?.
thats the hand of a babe that hustles hard on the street grin grin
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Send pm to that guy

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Martin0(m): 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=lefulefu post=64176493][/quote]

Be like say u don be gay oogringrin

So u want make wey dey call u olosho now abi! U don beging dey send pm to guy's! I see!
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 14, 2018
Martin0:

Be like say u don be gay oogringrin

So u want make wey dey call u olosho now abi! U don beging dey send pm to guy's! I see!
wetin u dey yarn sef cheesy
na bianca i dey ask weda she dey pm op cheesy
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Martin0(m): 12:04am On Jan 14, 2018
lefulefu:

wetin u dey yarn sef cheesy
na bianca i dey ask weda she dey pm op cheesy

I nor wan hear!

She say make u pm him abi?grin

Eh eh come oo leful I go dat una side today ooo Auchi! Omo tinz plenty there ooocheesy
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 14, 2018
Martin0:

I nor wan hear!

She say make u pm him abi?grin

Eh eh come oo leful I go dat una side today ooo Auchi! Omo tinz plenty there ooocheesy
hmm u sabi waka oocheesy.na babe carry u come auchi ba?cheesy i dey ask cos auchi poly just dey resumecheesy.enuf fresh Palacious poly babes for u to taste cheesy.anyway i dey Benin.
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Martin0(m): 12:37am On Jan 14, 2018
lefulefu:
hmm u sabi waka oocheesy.na babe carry u come auchi ba?cheesy i dey ask cos auchi poly just dey resumecheesy.enuf fresh Palacious poly babes for u to taste cheesy.anyway i dey Benin.

Na wa for u oo! Can't I jus go to auchi with peace again!grin

See ar go do one work for person with ma pipu! E get wetin u wan hear again?

Then ar con still feed ma eye's well! Thegeneralqueen observe me well ooo!grin Anya okugrin

Yeah I know say u dey benin!

Mehn fear still catch me today ooo! Why e be say na two person's dey enter bike for auchi? E don tae when I go there and that time I nor use bike,and dem con even tell me say e don tae wey two person dey enter bike, asin if u wan enter bike another person wey u nor even know go jus join u!
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
lefulefu:

thats the hand of a babe that hustles hard on the street grin grin
OK oo. Good response.
Are you her spokesman?.
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nickymezor(f): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gosh! Those fingers have seen better days walahi grin shocked
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
thornapple:

OK oo. Good response.
Are you her spokesman?.
oh did i not tell u that i will be op"s bestman for his upcoming wedding cheesy cheesy
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
lefulefu:

oh did i not tell u that i will be op"s bestman for his upcoming wedding cheesy cheesy
Oh, I see.
congrats Best man and spokesman.
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by ymstar(m): 4:22am On Jan 20, 2018
Augustap:

Most definitely, my heart isn't among grin
Hi, Augusta
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by SaintAlbert53: 5:04am On Jan 20, 2018
op stole the pic..that is my guy's woman Lol,harmattan wasn't friendly on the day he proposed to her.

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by ymstar(m): 1:11am On Jan 29, 2018
Augustap:

Most definitely, my heart isn't among grin
How are doing Augusta?
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Augustap(f): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
ymstar:

How are doing Augusta?
I'm good, you?
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by ymstar(m): 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
Augustap:

I'm good, you?
Would like 2 get in touch with you for real, i mean off nairaland pls
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Kobicove(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
That hand looks very rough undecided
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by mzhorlah(f): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
Her fingers tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman / Happy Birthday Lanicky / Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.