Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) (13686 Views)

Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by saabright(m): 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
donstan18:
If this kind of hand attempt a handjob on your dick, you'll start suffering headache on your left leg immediately.

Viewer discretion should be highly advised.

hahahaha.......I no fit laff
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Dollarship(m): 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Elparaiso:

My last gig. You have an event?
lol did you post that on Facebook for picture rating
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Martinez19(m): 12:02am On Jan 12, 2018
Why you dey tell us? Sey girls dey chase you before?

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Elparaiso(m): 12:36am On Jan 12, 2018
Dollarship:
lol did you post that on Facebook for picture rating

Nope, I actually stole it from Nairaland.
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by COOL10(m): 12:47am On Jan 12, 2018
Elparaiso:
Dude, I'm afraid to ask for her photo. But can I be your MC. I have swag.
. Lmao. That wedding go sure die.
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 12, 2018
hungrynigerian:
I popped the question and she accepted....sorry to all you b**ches out the! I am taken
Viewer discretion is highly advised! grin
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Dollarship(m): 6:29am On Jan 12, 2018
Elparaiso:

Nope, I actually stole it from Nairaland.
ok
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by rex444(m): 8:06am On Jan 12, 2018
Ben Carson.....gifted hands
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by AceDomino(m): 8:12am On Jan 12, 2018
Na film trick now... Person no fit follow una play again?
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Lalas247(f): 8:13am On Jan 12, 2018
Follygunners:

Ugly girls like you na so dem dey yab.. for say you fine ehn.. You for scatter dis world oo. undecided

Same with the FEMA’s in ur famz... sorry o didn’t realise are a Gaylord .. pele .. take op n marry him and his wife undecided wasteman
Don’t quote bk ,, just been told ur main smh undecided
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Oxster(m): 8:17am On Jan 12, 2018
Lol
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by marvin902(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2018
my guy as i see your face i know say i get hope die undecided undecided
i be ronaldo for where you you dey sha
buh you know say you nor fine you cum go carry person of your category..
how your children go be self undecided undecided
see finger undecided undecided you get poor taste sha
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2018
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Plolly(f): 9:16am On Jan 12, 2018
falls off pineapple tree
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by enyi1: 9:27am On Jan 12, 2018
ubunja:

whatever
if she is over 24 and you known her for years just know you are getting second hand used goods.

Second hand or twentieth hand?

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Felony269(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2018
Hml�

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
hungrynigerian:

my guy, no time....you know say na best man you be sha
hope na Lara oshiomole younger sister u wan marry sha cheesy. I want make una born fine fine pickins demcheesy...but if ur bride to be go wowor biko count me out as ur best man oooocheesy.
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Follygunners: 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lalas247:

Same with the FEMA’s in ur famz... sorry o didn’t realise are a Gaylord .. pele .. take op n marry him and his wife undecided wasteman
Don’t quote bk ,, just been told ur main smh undecided

Aunty ugly....so you dey feel like NL 1st lady abi? Abeg, drink acid grin. Important reptilian.
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Vikkioshio(f): 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
hungrynigerian:
I popped the question and she accepted....sorry to all you b**ches out the! I am taken

Congrats oooooo but come o, did she dip her fingers on oil. Just asking sha
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
RSVP:

Is nor ma stuffs. : smiley

this guy pix go make sense for wetin concern me memecheesy.
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
DeadRat:
hahahahahahaha lefulefu right Now
haha i just tire oocheesycheesy
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by RSVP: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
lefulefu:
this guy pix go make sense for wetin concern me memecheesy.

I hail thee baba.
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
Beautiful something
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
donstan18:
If this kind of hand attempt a handjob on your dick, you'll start suffering headache on your left leg immediately.

Viewer discretion should be highly advised.

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jodha:

Me when I saw d hand...
haha cheesy

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Those hands though grin grin grin

ehn na endtime Hand cheesy.beauty lies in the eyes of beholder shacheesy.
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Estellar:
mahn!!!! Dats not a girl's hand, more like a very old grand mum's
aghh its very obvious u never see some of those babes hands wey dey sell fuel and diesel for black marketcheesy
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
hungrynigerian:

Those are the ugliest set of hands I have ever seen. Shocked shocked shocked
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
DeadRat:
hahahahahaha. Guy You Heartless o... Why You Select These Girls
i just wan let dem know say nairaland's crush is about getting marriedcheesy. Don't want any babe seducing him to cheat on his would be wife oocheesy.better let the hearts be broken now and heal latercheesy.
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
can someone tell me WTF is happening lefulefu is that sh** actually real.... hungrynigerian are you actually proposing..... where is the hands I'm confuse please make me understand shocked shocked shocked shocked
my paddy hungrunigerian is getting married. I just wan let una know make dem crushees reduce d pms wey dem dey send am cos he's already hooked with his beauty queencheesy.
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
lefulefu:
my paddy hungrunigerian is getting married. I just wan let una know make dem crushees reduce d pms wey dem dey send am cos he's already hooked with his beauty queencheesy.
Send pm to that guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? / Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women / Happy Birthday Lanicky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.