Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? (17813 Views)

Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? / Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. / Haters Of Homosexuals, Why Do You Hate Gay People? Give An Answer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nobody: 11:30am On May 25, 2018
How you stupid lot read the curses and the laws in leviticus and the book of moses to pick out the ones that suit your stupidity. While telling me of how gay people should be killed hope you know the:

Punishment for incest

For a woman that was raped

For tattoos

For even wearing cotton and linen clothes added together

For witch craft

For losing your virginity as a woman.

If we want to follow the law then we will all be dead. Thank God for the lamb who died and tore the veil of the temple. The era of the law is gone. We are freemen now. I have given my life to Jesus and i give him wholly, If He doesnt like me, let me die in His Hands, let Him kill me, let Him judge me and if i am Guilty then let Him condemn me and throw me in Hell.( i will still meet a lot of you in hell) but please none of you have the right to judge me or cast a stone at me.

So STFU!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:46pm On May 25, 2018
futurerex:
Have you ever seen a he-goat chasing another he-goat
Yes!
Even a dog & a lion, so what's ur point?

1 Like

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by futurerex: 4:57pm On May 25, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

Yes!
Even a dog & a lion, so what's ur point?
Your choice. Let me be please.
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 05, 2018
Amarabae:
Homosexuals should first admit that the act is abnormal.
I know many of them can't explain how such feeling started.
It's a dirty act and demonic in nature,
Anyone in that act is demonized.
The anus of a guy is for defecation and farting, not for a hard dick to be hitting it,
The vagina is made for dick,
women are partners with God in procreation, he that rejects women and go after a fellow man rejects God.
Homosexuals should submit themselves for deliverance,
I have seen a gay guy delivered,since then, he said that those feelings died miraculously in him,
He is now married with three kids.
In as much as I don't support homosexuality, I also don't support extreme homophobicsm.
If you catch them in the act, don't abuse them physically but rather hand them over to police.
Truly sorry for how I responded with insults & derogatory comments to u last time on that thread u created about Linda & her pregnancy issue......nothing whatsoever justifies my action & mannerism that night !
I'm sincerely sorry !.....even though it's a faceless forum,I felt I over stepped the boundaries...

Good morning & do have a wonderful day ...

(Had modify them )
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by peacengine(m): 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
I don't hate gay folks jux feel sorry for them. It's wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' / Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) / Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.