Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else (10954 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by Oyindidi(f): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
u are a fool if u think i steal a blog wen i hav over 100 av not release
Nice blog jaks the blogger
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by jaksmillioniar: 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
Nice blog jaks the blogger
oyin dear how u
BluntBoy:

But you are not the one that wrote them na. Abeg, that is stealing.
guy stop dis stop rubbishing my name are u sick in ur brain
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by Omuneizzy6(m): 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
sexybbstar:
Don't let me expose where you copied it from... At least give credit. sad sad
oh him catch u ba? Na true the guy dey talk.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
sexybbstar:
Don't let me expose where you copied it from... At least give credit. sad sad
hahahahaha
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by kennysam91: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
This na rubbish
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by Teewhydalegend: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
I know that many ladies will not like this thread but the truth is bitter they say. These are perfect signs that your girlfriend just tumbled beneath the sheets with someone elseNote:These signs don't work forbadoos
1. She smells of semenFor those of us who have high sense of smell than that of a shark will attest to this. As for me, I can smell semen on a lady's body even if she's 100km away. This mostly happens when a lady fails to shower or clean up herself aftermath of thedeed
2. She rushes to the bathroomJust when your girlfriend returnsfrom somewhere and the first thing she does is rush to the bathroom to clean up and sleep afterwards, something suspicious is happening.
3. She smiles sheepishlyThe moment she sets her eyes on you after sleeping with someone else she will be smiling sheepishly even when situation does not warrant that smile. This may be due to guilty conscience.
4. She tries to avoid eyes contact with YouAnother sign that your girlfriend just tumbled beneath the sheet with another dude is that she will avoid eyes contact with you during conversation. Try just to give her a suspicious look and you would notice discomfort printed on her face.
5. Her shirt looks Rough and DirtyThe region of the left and right side of her breast pockets will be slight rough and dirty since na that region guys dey squeezepass. Though, this may only be visible when she's putting on a white shirt. I noticed this when my friend's visitor came out of his room yesterday
6. She would turn down your advancesJust after she has made love with another person and you try to coerce her into love making, she won't be excited to have intimacy with you. She will always look for an excuse tellingyou how tired she is, or she's not in the mood.
7. She spends more time in the toiletLet's assume she normally poo poo for 10 minutes but one day she returns from somewhere and goes to the toilet and spends up to one hourThis shows that something is wrong which might be what we are talking about
8. She starts nagging unnecessarily She flares up the moment you ask what kept her so long. She will go mad telling you to stop getting her upset with you irrelevant question and that you don't trust her to have asked such a question
9. Her lipstick is wiped offAnother way to know that she just got laid with someone else is that her lipstick will be wiped off. Let's assume she applied heavy lipstick before going out and on returning back her heavily applied lipstick disappears, there's high tendency that she has locked her lips with someone else.
10. Her make up is freshly appliedAnother sign to watch out for is that her make-up is freshly applied. Her hair will be well packed, her clothes well adjusted and sprays perfume. Person wey commot in the morning dey return back in the evening and the make-up is freshly applied. This shows there's possibility that she reapplied the make-up after the deed was done so that you won'tsmell something
Xup dvmbass
I actually logged in to tell you this
"You are an idiot"
You copied Tosyne2much's post
Fake nigga
I hope your dvmbass blog survives since you can't create a post without copying
I am expecting your reply

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by Stevengerd(m): 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jakande Don cum bak again ooo... jaks don copy kon paste. mods beware!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by Preshy561(f): 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
loool..see bashing shocked
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by Neimar: 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
Preshy561:

grin
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by jaksmillioniar: 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Teewhydalegend:

Xup dvmbass
I actually logged in to tell you this
"You are an idiot"
You copied Tosyne2much's post
Fake nigga
I hope your dvmbass blog survives since you can't create a post without copying
I am expecting your reply
am a mature guy i will reply u wen u pass 30 in age i cant be exchanhing wit my last brother age. i let u go
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by Teewhydalegend: 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
am a mature guy i will reply u wen u pass 30 in age i cant be exchanhing wit my last brother age. i let u go
An iota of maturity is not present in you
If you were matured, you wouldn't have bashed peeps who told you you copied this post
The level of your stvpidity is maniacally bewildering
Thank God dvmbness isn't contagious.....the whole world would have been in trouble(just one of "you" is enough to end us all)

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by jaksmillioniar: 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Teewhydalegend:

An iota of maturity is not present in you
If you were matured, you wouldn't have bashed peeps who told you you copied this post
The level of your stvpidity is maniacally bewildering
Thank God dvmbness isn't contagious.....the whole world would have been in trouble(just one of "you" is enough to end us all)
guy last warning am not responsible for ur pain of living in poverty so kip off
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by BluntBoy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
guy stop dis stop rubbishing my name are u sick in ur brain

No.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by Teewhydalegend: 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
u guy stop dis stop rubbishing my name are u sick in ur brain
So pathetic!
angry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by BluntBoy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Preshy561:
My precious.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by Teewhydalegend: 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
Stop stealing people's post
Idiotic creature
Your level of intelligence is so low that you can't create your own post
Which is why you've resorted to plagiarising other people's work
I feel pity for you sha
Don't worry......when next they are selling "intelligence" I'll let you know
wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by BluntBoy(m): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
jaksmillioniar:

Just put a link under the post, Jaks. You can't claim what you didn't write yourself. It is called STEALING .

It is not a bad blog. But, it is not your blog. It is just purely impossible for you to write something this error-free and coherent.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by jaksmillioniar: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
Teewhydalegend:

Idiotic creature
I feel pity for you sha
wink
[quote
Teewhydalegend:

Idiotic creature
I feel pity for you sha
wink
author=
BluntBoy:

No.

Teewhydalegend post=64114246] guy grow up am too mature for this am out
So pathetic!
angry[/quote]
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by jaksmillioniar: 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
BluntBoy:

Just put a link under the post, Jaks. You can't claim what you didn't write yourself. It is calling STEALING .

It is not a bad blog. But, it is not your blog. It is just purely impossible for you to write something this error-free and coherent.
u are d thief here not me so fuk out
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by Teewhydalegend: 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
author=Teewhydalegend post=64114246] guy grow up am too mature for this am out
So pathetic!
angry
You ain't mature.......at all
A mature individual owns up when he/she has been caught red handed
Stvpid creature
You've got nothing to say in your defence.
Now run along kid......go and play with peeps who are as dvmb as you are
#Valar_Morghulis
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by jaksmillioniar: 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Teewhydalegend:

You ain't mature.......at all
A mature individual owns up when he/she has been caught red handed
Stvpid creature
You've got nothing to say in your defence.
Now run along kid......go and play with peeps who are as dvmb as you are
#Valar_Morghulis
#ignore #newyearnewme #man not boy
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by Teewhydalegend: 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
u are d thief here not me so fuk out
There's no iota of sense in you dude
You couldn't even change some words in the post sef
It shows how dvmb you are
Before you go to bed tonight beg God to give you sense since it's obvious you need it
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by jaksmillioniar: 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Teewhydalegend:

There's no iota of sense in you dude
You couldn't even change some words in the post sef
It shows how dvmb you are
Before you go to bed tonight beg God to give you sense since it's obvious you need it
#ignore #new me #man not boy
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jakandeola my man

Fire on bro
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by Teewhydalegend: 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Anyone who writes a piece deserves to be shown respect for it.
This is TOSYNE2MUCH'S post.
You peeps reading should know this.
C'est la vie

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by Oyindidi(f): 7:21am On Jan 12, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
oyin dear how u guy stop dis stop rubbishing my name are u sick in ur brain
I dey fine Jaks
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by Juliearth(f): 9:17am On Jan 12, 2018
Amarabae:
OK cool but not a reflection of reality

True say!
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by jaksmillioniar: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
I dey fine Jaks
tnx dear am at work see u in evening
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by jorion(m): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2018
Can say without a doubt that the lipstick and nagging part are true. Personally faced the nagging issue, pretended like I didn't know what was going on but later dumped her ass when I could not take it anymore. The lipstick own was funny, girl walks into project supervisors office with black lipstick and walked out 15 minutes later with none. For my mind CHINEKE, girls sha.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by Preshy561(f): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2018
BluntBoy:

My precious.
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by Martin0(m): 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
Preshy561:
kiss
Who will be the lucky miss or mr like to make it 100 likes? Waiting to see who!
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else by izaray(f): 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Funny though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unreciprocated Love / The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] / Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.