Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,547 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Help!!!..i Ask Any Girl Out That Comes My Way. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!..i Ask Any Girl Out That Comes My Way. (832 Views)

Every Man That Comes My Way Wants Sex – Lady Cries Out / Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!..i Ask Any Girl Out That Comes My Way. by ray961: 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
I've been observing this for so long now, I don't like this about myself, I hate it so much. It has really affected me in so many ways that even the ones that loves me looses the love and trust.. Pls what do I do to stop this.. Help Pls.
Re: Help!!!..i Ask Any Girl Out That Comes My Way. by SULTANALAUDDIN: 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Date a Hoe
Re: Help!!!..i Ask Any Girl Out That Comes My Way. by Jochabed(f): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Pray and then control your self.
Re: Help!!!..i Ask Any Girl Out That Comes My Way. by magicalBae(f): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
it's chop and clean mouth dat is worrying you

1 Like

Re: Help!!!..i Ask Any Girl Out That Comes My Way. by Tallesty1(m): 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Guy, you're a hoe

1 Like

Re: Help!!!..i Ask Any Girl Out That Comes My Way. by GabrielAganyi(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
ray961:
I've been observing this for so long now, I don't like this about myself, I hate it so much. It has really affected me in so many ways that even the ones that loves me looses the love and trust.. Pls what do I do to stop this.. Help Pls.

You are not the first or last with such problems..... Find your root in religious matter, pray and imagine the kind of girl you think can kill you desire for every other girl,,, date such a girl and work on yourself
Re: Help!!!..i Ask Any Girl Out That Comes My Way. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Re: Help!!!..i Ask Any Girl Out That Comes My Way. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tallesty1:
Guy, you're a hoe
Wow, so a guy can also be a hoe?
Re: Help!!!..i Ask Any Girl Out That Comes My Way. by Snow02: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
I'm sure the feminists on nl will have an answer to this cool
Re: Help!!!..i Ask Any Girl Out That Comes My Way. by Tallesty1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chikita66:
Wow, so a guy can also be a hoe?
This one weak me nah
Re: Help!!!..i Ask Any Girl Out That Comes My Way. by Lashist(m): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
pray to God that all the girls agree and start eating ur money...ur eyes might open then
Re: Help!!!..i Ask Any Girl Out That Comes My Way. by 0ubenji(m): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
ray961:
date a gurl you'll be afraid to lose 1st...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!!..i Ask Any Girl Out That Comes My Way. by Peachess(f): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
You lack self control which is something all humans should have. Only lower animals lack self control, so do the needful and work on yourself
Re: Help!!!..i Ask Any Girl Out That Comes My Way. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tallesty1:
Guy, you're a hoe
No
He's an axe.
Re: Help!!!..i Ask Any Girl Out That Comes My Way. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tallesty1:
Guy, you're a hoe
No
He's an axe hoe.
Re: Help!!!..i Ask Any Girl Out That Comes My Way. by nuggarito: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Won't blame you, you may be the human version of a he-goat no offense.
Re: Help!!!..i Ask Any Girl Out That Comes My Way. by Deicide: 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
Peachess:
You lack self control which is something all humans should have. Only animals lack self control, so do the needful and work on yourself
So humans are not animals? what then are we plant?

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Broke Men Hold No Value In Relationships / Newly Wedded Couple Dies In a Ghastly Acident On Their Way To Another Weding(pic / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.