Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell (27819 Views)

Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 13, 2018
akoredebadru:

its of no problem, u have to print result slip
I've already printed out the result before he started showing me all these and i wanna do a change of institution too
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by GoldNiagara(m): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2018
Evablizin:
Yes na dem,i thought you're different. grin

The type of a different person you want is a Liar that pretends he does not see the obvious, that play selective blindness to the nauseating incessant crimes of your kinsmen. Deal with it, he is not your type of different person. shooo out of hia
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by Amarabae(f): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2018
Men and gold digging.
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by akoredebadru(m): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2018
Wapkoshcom:

I've already printed out the result before he started showing me all these and i wanna do a change of institution too
change of institution?? this year jamb or last year
anyway u can only print result slip with one jamb reg no. and after some time if u want to reprint it will tell u to pay again
Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by showghan(m): 11:11am On Jan 13, 2018
See him suite. Ole

Re: Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
akoredebadru:

change of institution?? this year jamb or last year
anyway u can only print result slip with one jamb reg no. and after some time if u want to reprint it will tell u to pay again
Last year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver / Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.