Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

“happy Birthday My Ancestor”- Alaafin Of Oyo’s Young Wife Celebrates Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “happy Birthday My Ancestor”- Alaafin Of Oyo’s Young Wife Celebrates Him (997 Views)

Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) / Man Abandons His Family Abroad To Take A Young Wife In Nigeria.see Photos / Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wife Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Twins And Son To Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“happy Birthday My Ancestor”- Alaafin Of Oyo’s Young Wife Celebrates Him by Olabode09: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
As the Alaafin of Oyo is celebrating his 80th birthday today, October 15th, one of his young wives, Olori Memunat Omowunmi Adeyemi celebrated him on her Instagram page.

Olori Memunat who was one of the queens that gave birth to twins earlier this year shared photos of her husband on her Instagram page and few hours to his birthday, she wrote:

“You are truly amazing. You are my everything. few hours to your birthday �My A N C E S T O R @alaafin_oyo #daddytwins”

Celebrating her husband on his birthday today, Olori Memunat Omowunmi Adeyemi wrote:

“Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband. You are the definition of a noble husband and a great father. You are always there to depend on. I’m proud to call you my husband. On this special day, I’m wishing you lots of love and laughs. I love you with all my heart. Happy Birthday.� #daddytwins”

https://dailyfamily.ng/happy-birthday-my-ancestor-alaafin-of-oyos-young-wife-celebrates-him/

Re: “happy Birthday My Ancestor”- Alaafin Of Oyo’s Young Wife Celebrates Him by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
I just dey wonder how this man preeq dey take stand.

Abi the wife dey play away match..

But to bang this woman go sweet Sha..
Re: “happy Birthday My Ancestor”- Alaafin Of Oyo’s Young Wife Celebrates Him by Olabode09: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
you want chop wentin king they eat, beware of thunderbolt

1 Like

Re: “happy Birthday My Ancestor”- Alaafin Of Oyo’s Young Wife Celebrates Him by delishpot: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I just dey wonder how this man preeq dey take stand.

Abi the wife dey play away match..

But to bang this woman go sweet Sha..

Fertility clinics can do the job.
Re: “happy Birthday My Ancestor”- Alaafin Of Oyo’s Young Wife Celebrates Him by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lol
Re: “happy Birthday My Ancestor”- Alaafin Of Oyo’s Young Wife Celebrates Him by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
delishpot:

Fertility clinics can do the job.
You mean IVF??
Re: “happy Birthday My Ancestor”- Alaafin Of Oyo’s Young Wife Celebrates Him by Uglymugg: 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
Why is she calling him an ancestor?
Re: “happy Birthday My Ancestor”- Alaafin Of Oyo’s Young Wife Celebrates Him by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
When you are literally married to your ancestor.
Re: “happy Birthday My Ancestor”- Alaafin Of Oyo’s Young Wife Celebrates Him by BlackrulesDworld(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ancestor to ni shere tirisome lipsrsealed
Re: “happy Birthday My Ancestor”- Alaafin Of Oyo’s Young Wife Celebrates Him by Techlisa(f): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
Obviously. Love knows no boundaries grin
Re: “happy Birthday My Ancestor”- Alaafin Of Oyo’s Young Wife Celebrates Him by delishpot: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You mean IVF??

Yes o
Re: “happy Birthday My Ancestor”- Alaafin Of Oyo’s Young Wife Celebrates Him by Ayobami7(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2018
This is my Comment

(1) (Reply)

Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Becomes Wretched For Life” Slay Queen Reveals / Do THIS & She'll Find You Instantly Attractive. / Approach Your Crush And Get Her Number In Less Than 15mins using these tips..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.