Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. (76431 Views)

I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava / She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / Girl Hooked Up With A Guy, Stole His Phone, What Happened Next Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by donstan18: 7:35am On Jan 13, 2018
Ishilove:
Who is this wise man?

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by SmellingAnus(m): 7:36am On Jan 13, 2018
Ishilove:

I don't know 'cos I ain't gay embarassed
Lol... Well, they are not the same...the irony of everything is that, a girl may even be ugly but she has one of the sweetest pussys...

Some persons will be like... Wetin him see for that ugly girl body....

The guy is already trapped...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Ishilove: 7:37am On Jan 13, 2018
SmellingAnus:
a late friend of mine... He was much older than me and was very much into women... He had a small stature but his women are very big in sizes... Well I heard it from him over ten years ago and ever since I have kept it to myself as a guide...
He truly was a wiseman

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Ishilove: 7:39am On Jan 13, 2018
Semid4lyfe, I sight you. Where on earth have you been? smiley

You're like the wind, no one knows where you come from or where you go to. You just appear and disappear grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Ishilove: 7:41am On Jan 13, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Well, they are not the same...the irony of everything is that, a girl may even be ugly but she has one of the sweetest pussys...

Some persons will be like... Wetin him see for that ugly girl body....

The guy is already trapped...
Define 'ugly'...

Beauty is subjective, you know.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by David160(m): 7:48am On Jan 13, 2018
Mtchwee

1 Share

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by habsydiamond(m): 7:48am On Jan 13, 2018
sacluxisback:

Mixed feelings bro, her vagina is too sweet she is a homely girl. She is the one i want to settle down with but cultural differences wont let us.
ehya......shey toto dey bitter ni......if u really love her u guys can bypass cultural difference na.....

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 13, 2018
SmellingAnus:
I doubt she used anything... You know all pussys are not the same... Some are much sweeter than others...

Na so. Unfortunately bombass puzzy is usually attached to a crazy chick. Tonto dikeh is a classic example imho. Churchill must have seen all the signs but 'the puzzy was the bomb had a nigga on strong I was in love like a Muthafucka stringing the pearl tones.'

10 Likes

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by SmellingAnus(m): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2018
oyb:

Na so. Unfortunately bombass puzzy is usually attached to a crazy chick. Tonto dikeh is a classic example imho. Churchill must have seen all the signs but 'the puzzy was the bomb had a nigga on strong I was in love like a Muthafucka stringing the pearl tones.'
hahahah true...
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by SmellingAnus(m): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2018
Ishilove:

Define 'ugly'...

Beauty is subjective, you know.
you are right... Truth is that when a man is attached to such babe, he hardly sees her as ugly... Let's just say on a general level, someone having a face that is not necessarily attractive ... Although such face may look attractive to another person...

Let's just say ... 7 or more guys out of ten may agree that a particular girl is ugly... Just as many Nigerians fell that the likes of OBJ, Taribo West etc are ugly...

7 Likes

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by adahgold(m): 8:51am On Jan 13, 2018
They hand writing is written on the wall yet you are still blind when it does not works out you will start blaming her saying rubbish. They simple truth unhook yourself or keep doing friends with benefits.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by igudia5(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2018
Bro I very much understood you clearly because I was once hold down by my ex gf because she was so sweet and having sex with her is like having sex with a virgin, her pussy is tight,fresh, no smell. But I still get her out of my mind the moment she bleeped up with the help of my friends. Get a new gf I believe u going to forget about her.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by dumie(f): 10:14am On Jan 13, 2018
I'll pass, but kontinue basking in the euphoria of her kini

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by biacan(f): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2018
donstan18:

I wanted to take you serious until I saw this, then realized that you are just addicted to her pussy.

Biko!, comot for road mk I pass, mk I no pour you hot water.

Cocaine pussy kor, cigar boobs ni

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
igudia5:
Bro I very much understood you clearly because I was once hold down by my ex gf because she was so sweet and having sex with her is like having sex with a virgin, her pussy is tight,fresh, no smell. But I still get her out of my mind the moment she bleeped up with the help of my friends. Get a new gf I believe u going to forget about her.

During our off, i tried others but her vagina was still the crack to me.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
SmellingAnus:
I agree with you bro... Not all vaginas are the same... Some are much sweeter than others even when the owner of the vagina may even be ugly but has very sweet puna...

But a wise man once said..

Dem no dey take the sweetness of woman Toto to take marry her...

Exactly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Vikky014(f): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
sacluxisback:
There is this babe i have been dating on/ off for close to 3 years now.

We have had countless arguments but we always settle.

I find it hard to break up with her,because her pussy is so sweet!!

Not all vaginas are the same to be honest. Her own is like cocaine.

Very fresh and clean. I dont know if it is lust or love but nowadays nothing she does is wrong in my eyes.

I have made attempts to take it to the next level with her but she said her people dont accept mbaise men.(She is from agulu, anambra)

The only problem i have with her is that she bugs me for money all the time but i have been able to handle it.

She prefers friends with benefits arrangements, of which i pay her a token.

I am considering getting her pregnant to tie her down regardless of consequences.

Please i need mature advice on how to move on from her because even if i marry someone else. I will still be banging her which i don't want to do.

is this sacluxpaint?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Diamond23(f): 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]Not just hr pu**y buh d mere fact she z frm Anambra state got u addicted to her, not just u alone but most men frm ur side.did I hear u said u will got her pregnant to hook her??, dat doesn't work in our side cux pregnant girls r not given out for marriage, its a taboo unless her parents r not aware if nt she will deliver ur first blood in her father's house making d child a member of her family. Xo ur idea no work grin grin grin grin.....The best thing to do if u r truly interested in marrying her z to met her parents nd hear frm dem cux sometimes they do use der parents as an excuse once d guy z frm imo or mbaise to be precise or u stick wit ur friends with benefits wit her.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by pocohantas(f): 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
It's totolin lipsrsealed

Blackhawk03:

Don't start! grin lipsrsealed

LOL. This one explicitly stated it na. He said her nunu is like crack to him. No one will accuse me of sexualizing his gf tongue

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Snow02: 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
mtchwww you don't even have problem

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by ibietela2(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
Chikita66:
This jazz strong die.

Fine girl
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by press005: 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
Annie939:
hmmmmmmmm men can't do without women no matter how they pretend

are u sure

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Your matter be like ileya ram weh dem dey feed he come think say him owner like am
LMAO!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by DukeNija(m): 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
sacluxisback:

That's the Naija situation with ladies. I have tried talking sense into her that collecting money for love making is portraying her as a hoe but she doesn't want to change. I really do love her thats why i want to tow the path of marriage, i mean is it not better to stick to one woman you crazy about than having affairs after?

Oga pm me her number. I’m from Agulu cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by ThisIsFlashh: 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
See as this one dey force marriage. All because of the girl's sweet kitten.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Oricha62(m): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Alariiwo: 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
You are a disgrace to the men's fold..

It's your likes that make worthless hoes feel on top of the world, thinking they can treat guys anyhow they like and get away with it.

Rubbish pvssy nigga

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Blackhawk03(f): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
pocohantas:
It's totolin lipsrsealed

Don't start! grin lipsrsealed
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by ACE1010: 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Your matter be like ileya ram weh dem dey feed he come think say him owner like am

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by adjoviomole(m): 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Ileya ram!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by pocohantas(f): 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
oyb:

Tell us more...

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by tallerSSS: 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
grin Beta Go Find Wife Leave That Girl. She Will Always Cheat On You, Abi U Think Say Na Only U Sabi Bang? If U Impregnate Her, Hmmm, E Just Be Like APC win 2019 general election.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.