Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. (76641 Views)

I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava / She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / Girl Hooked Up With A Guy, Stole His Phone, What Happened Next Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by fineyemi(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

I wish you were in my shoes, i have had all kind of girlfriends but she has got me hooked.
and u fvcked all of them. som1s future wife
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by flexyndavis(m): 7:45am On Jan 14, 2018
her pussy is like bet9ja.u can't quit till u are koboless
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

Me? Yoruba?

I take that as a compliment. Bigotry has eaten deep into your blood. I will ignore you hence forth.

grin
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by onitemy1(m): 7:53am On Jan 14, 2018
This cryptocurrency cloud mining (E&E Mining) is worth trying,
you have nothing to lose, just register, login and start mining any coin of your choice
(But will advise you mine GHs to boost your mining speed)

Follow the link below to register

http://emining.club/?rinvite=Onitemy1
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Misslagbaja: 7:56am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

Bro, i dunno what she did to me but she is addictive.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Paul112(m): 8:00am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

Bro i know what i am saying.

Pls advise.
U hv been bewitched by her pussy in that case u need deliverance
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by CherryEntafiel: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2018
She doesn't want you. You are unlikely to change her mind. Get a therapist. Or get on YouTube and learn how to get over a past love addiction
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by modik(m): 8:05am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

I wish you were in my shoes, i have had all kind of girlfriends but she has got me hooked.

Irrespective of her intoxicating hoha, take it from me that she must be an unapologetically pretty and appealing damsel. (in appearance and mannerism)

#HardFact
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by ibietela2(m): 8:18am On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=Chikita66 post=64176852][/quote]

Just hailing you hopefully you will reply my email
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Putin1(m): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by afamaustin(m): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2018
Pls pass the girl for me am in Anambra
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by ReinaFarine: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2018
tomdon:

All these talks sef, is it not a human being that will be with her when she's fifty??

And that person will love her for more than the tightness of her pussy... Or how great the sex is.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Follygunners: 8:26am On Jan 14, 2018
Annie939:
hmmmmmmmm men can't do without women no matter how they pretend

Yaba - Left V.I.P
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by modik(m): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2018
Misslagbaja:

Kayan mata tinz.

Pele. When she finds a richer guy, she would stop using it for you. She dey use pussy sweetener probably.

Or maybe its just naturally sweet.

My pussy is addictive too. That's y I don't really give guys chance so they won't be queueing in front of my house everyday.

Meanwhile, enjoy the sweet pussy while you can.
You mean this :

https://www.nairaland.com/3125489/kayan-mata-womens-new-methods
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Sanchase: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2018
She is not using any juju on you. Ignore such comments. She seems to know how to look after herself as a lady and kudos to her for that.

75 percent ladies worldwide fail in that aspect. You mentioned her kpekus is tight as well, anyway be mindful if she has natural birth there are bound to be changes there.

Finally, marriage requires more than love for punna, ofcourse that counts but analyze 3 basic capabilities you want from her and 3 core abilities you desire from her, if she meets them marrying her is easy.

All you have to do for her to say yes is go and make friends with her family, BE PREPARED FOR ANYTHING!!!

That's all.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by donnaD(f): 8:29am On Jan 14, 2018
ReinaFarine:

It is not a naija situation with tbe adies to expect material presents in exchange for sexual favours... And i don't think you love her... It is the sex... And trust me, marriage needs more than sex to make it work. Continue whatever crazy arrangement you're having with her.. But please, little by little take your heart out of it... Think of her flaws so you can take of those rose coloured glasses. When that's done, you can knock her off that pedestal... Then you will see real women that are with you for what you make them feel and not cash...
Marriage is something you will stay with for at least 40-60 years...( God give us lengthy years) I don't think you should rush into it because of tight pussy and athletic body... Can you still stay with her and her demanding-cash attitude when she's fifty and two flabby and old for all the hot sex? Can you stay with her if she's at her worst and can't ride you because of a medical condition? Can you make this woman your half and trust her around richer men like your clients or boss? Can you make her the mother of your kids without the fear of her leaving you and the kids for greener pastures?
I think you should continue serial dating (with caution of course) until you find someone that loves you as much as you love them... Marriage will hurt if you're the one that loves more oh!
My mum used to say... Marital partner is like a pair of shoe if you buy the one too tight, it will pinch you and hurt you too much for you to run the marriage race... And the one that's too big, you'll have to drag along carefully for you not to lose it... But if you still want to marry her... Okay oh
more respect my sister.u took out all the words from my mouth.u are a gem.if he that has ears let him hear.a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by onome2013: 8:31am On Jan 14, 2018
You will regret it later,because of the fact that she doesn't love you,but you want to force your way to marry her, she may end up fucking the person she loves more when you finally marry her. Since it will be difficult for you to bear that pain ,it will lead to your early departure from the world. I advise you change your mind for you to leave long .

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Tyche(m): 8:32am On Jan 14, 2018
Ishilove:

Even if she agrees to marry you, and then starts having children and that punny you love so much loses it tightness (it will, that's 100% guaranteed), what will happen? Tight and 'sweet' puzzy is the basis of your marriage and when the foundation is destroyed what will you do? You will start cheating on her apparently.

You are wasting your time because when she meets someone she truly fancies, you'd end up being the loser.

He will loose nothing sis; person wey punna dey for him beck and call? He should dig it like no tomorrow grin knowing fully well he's on borrowed time .

On the real though, the guy's naivety is on another level
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by adbokus(m): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2018
ReinaFarine:

It is not a naija situation with tbe adies to expect material presents in exchange for sexual favours... And i don't think you love her... It is the sex... And trust me, marriage needs more than sex to make it work. Continue whatever crazy arrangement you're having with her.. But please, little by little take your heart out of it... Think of her flaws so you can take of those rose coloured glasses. When that's done, you can knock her off that pedestal... Then you will see real women that are with you for what you make them feel and not cash...
Marriage is something you will stay with for at least 40-60 years...( God give us lengthy years) I don't think you should rush into it because of tight pussy and athletic body... Can you still stay with her and her demanding-cash attitude when she's fifty and two flabby and old for all the hot sex? Can you stay with her if she's at her worst and can't ride you because of a medical condition? Can you make this woman your half and trust her around richer men like your clients or boss? Can you make her the mother of your kids without the fear of her leaving you and the kids for greener pastures?
I think you should continue serial dating (with caution of course) until you find someone that loves you as much as you love them... Marriage will hurt if you're the one that loves more oh!
My mum used to say... Marital partner is like a pair of shoe if you buy the one too tight, it will pinch you and hurt you too much for you to run the marriage race... And the one that's too big, you'll have to drag along carefully for you not to lose it... But if you still want to marry her... Okay oh
Okay, this is the most sensible thing I have read here in a very long while...

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by eightsin(m): 8:36am On Jan 14, 2018
dude, u cant get a girl pregnant if she doesn't want it.

sacluxisback:
There is this babe i have been dating on/ off for close to 3 years now.

We have had countless arguments but we always settle.

I find it hard to break up with her,because her pussy is so sweet!!

Not all vaginas are the same to be honest. Her own is like cocaine.

Very fresh and clean. I dont know if it is lust or love but nowadays nothing she does is wrong in my eyes.

I have made attempts to take it to the next level with her but she said her people dont accept mbaise men.(She is from agulu, anambra)

The only problem i have with her is that she bugs me for money all the time but i have been able to handle it.

She prefers friends with benefits arrangements, of which i pay her a token.

I am considering getting her pregnant to tie her down regardless of consequences.

Please i need mature advice on how to move on from her because even if i marry someone else. I will still be banging her which i don't want to do.

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by millionboi2: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

That's the Naija situation with ladies. I have tried talking sense into her that collecting money for love making is portraying her as a hoe but she doesn't want to change. I really do love her thats why i want to tow the path of marriage, i mean is it not better to stick to one woman you crazy about than having affairs after?
i can hook u up with one girl with a juicy pussy like hers and bliv u me she will charge u less than d hoe in question charge.

What you need is cool pussycat to rearrange your brain.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2018
millionboi2:
i can hook u up with one girl with a juicy pussy like hers and bliv u me she will charge u less than d hoe in question charge.

What you need is cool pussycat to rearrange your brain.

Are you an adult?
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by millionboi2: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2018
flexyndavis:
her pussy is like bet9ja.u can't quit till u are koboless
lol like seriously

I don't agree with you except in a case that the person doesn't have something else he does.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by millionboi2: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

Are you an adult?
she can fvk sense into ur head.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2018
modik:

Irrespective of her intoxicating hoha, take it from me that she must be an unapologetically pretty and appealing damsel. (in appearance and mannerism)

#HardFact

Very correct! You must be Dr. Strange smiley
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 14, 2018
millionboi2:
she can fvk sense into ur head.

Dry.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 14, 2018
Paul112:

U hv been bewitched by her pussy in that case u need deliverance

Pray for a brother then...
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 14, 2018
Misslagbaja:

Kayan mata tinz.

Pele. When she finds a richer guy, she would stop using it for you. She dey use pussy sweetener probably.

Or maybe its just naturally sweet.

My pussy is addictive too. That's y I don't really give guys chance so they won't be queueing in front of my house everyday.

Meanwhile, enjoy the sweet pussy while you can.

Hahhahaha

Trust me you aint got nothing on her.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by 99foxxy(f): 8:52am On Jan 14, 2018
SmellingAnus:
a late friend of mine... He was much older than me and was very much into women... He had a small stature but his women are very big in sizes... Well I heard it from him over ten years ago and ever since I have kept it to myself as a guide...
I will tell my brothers this.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 14, 2018
davidif:

Please, please, please do not do that!

You are right.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 14, 2018
alen4smith:
sorry to ask but how old are you ?if you dont know that there is more to marriage than sex then something is wrong somewhere

30s plus and pushing.

I decided to go explicit to seek mature advice before i make a decision.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video / Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.