Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. (76623 Views)

I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava / She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / Girl Hooked Up With A Guy, Stole His Phone, What Happened Next Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 14, 2018
ezewealth:
This is the cause of high rate of divorce in USA, you had sex with her and it was great u think that your in love, your will marry her and later found out their is a lot of things that u can't tolerate with her/him, at the end of the day is lust not love

Good point but can lust be converted to love?
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by nothernstar: 3:21am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

You cant even spell 'must' and you are calling me stupid.

It is well, android illiterate ( hope you can read that)
it was a mistake though. But thank God you got the message. Aren't you ashamed of that kind of post and the language therein. You are a disgrace to mbaise.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:36am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

Doesn't the average naija babe ask for money? All join.

Besides define a real life using yours as example.

I have indulged you enough.
Back to YOUR level please AND STAY THERE.
I nor JOIN.
All the BEST! kiss

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by jacyhelen(f): 3:43am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:
There is this babe i have been dating on/ off for close to 3 years now.

We have had countless arguments but we always settle.

I find it hard to break up with her,because her pussy is so sweet!!

Not all vaginas are the same to be honest. Her own is like cocaine.

Very fresh and clean. I dont know if it is lust or love but nowadays nothing she does is wrong in my eyes.

I have made attempts to take it to the next level with her but she said her people dont accept mbaise men.(She is from agulu, anambra)

The only problem i have with her is that she bugs me for money all the time but i have been able to handle it.

She prefers friends with benefits arrangements, of which i pay her a token.

I am considering getting her pregnant to tie her down regardless of consequences.

Please i need mature advice on how to move on from her because even if i marry someone else. I will still be banging her which i don't want to do.

the worst diesease in life is adiction!!!!
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by frank41(m): 3:49am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

Mixed feelings bro, her vagina is too sweet she is a homely girl. She is the one i want to settle down with but cultural differences wont let us.

It is obvious that you don't know exactly what you want in marriage

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by holluphemydavid(m): 3:52am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

How can i break off?
grin
sacluxisback:

How can i break off?
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by holluphemydavid(m): 3:57am On Jan 14, 2018
Adobelivit until u connect me with her to confirm, den I will let d nairalanders to know hw swt she really is
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by davidif: 5:06am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

Mixed feelings bro, her vagina is too sweet she is a homely girl. She is the one i want to settle down with but cultural differences wont let us.

Cultural differences? You are from the same TRIBE!!!! Its not as if she id ftom a different country now is it? Kai! Nigerians can be so shallow: talk about focusing on the surface stuff instead of things that are more important to a marriage like character and compatibility.

Nigerians in general might have more in common than they realize but they somehow find ways to look for differences between themselves no matter how minor or insignificant. What a mentality to have!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Jimbadly: 5:07am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

I might just do that , which LG u from?

I'm from Njikoka LGA bro, just a neighbouring LGA to Anaocha where she's from.
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by godofuck231: 5:27am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

Very fresh and clean. I dont know if it is lust or love but nowadays nothing she does is wrong in my eyes.

I have made attempts to take it to the next level with her but she said her people dont accept mbaise men.(She is from agulu, anambra)

The only problem i have with her is that she bugs me for money all the time but i have been able to handle it.

I am considering getting her pregnant to tie her down regardless of consequences.

Please i need mature advice on how to move on from her because even if i marry someone else. I will still be banging her which i don't want to do.

jedi jedi no de hold you the day when u chop sugar finish na later
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by godofuck231: 5:30am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

Bro, i dunno what she did to me but she is addictive.
better man up or u bitc# out, she's hungry, and if your mama never told you, don't bring a hungry girl home, she would feed on you and never get tired when she's finally tired she would call her family to fish u up, when the money is gone she would not need u, watch out

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by godofuck231: 5:32am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

How can i break off?
start searching for a wife material, even if it takes you going to boronu to find one when u see one that is better she would look like used rags to you, the thing is that appreciate and take care

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by godofuck231: 5:34am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

I wish you were in my shoes, i have had all kind of girlfriends but she has got me hooked.
U have fantasies she fulfils that's y

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by godofuck231: 5:35am On Jan 14, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Cultural difference ko financial difference ni!

She doesn't want to marry you and she only wants you for your money... Why don't you stay with her until she gets someone that she sees a future with?

They use your hand they buy market wey your money never rich. A lady that wants money for sex is not one I will want for anybody I care about... Even if you're both from mbaise... It is good sex... And great chemistry.... Nothing more... Don't be a baby
Guy come take orijin drink
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by chuckjonesautos: 5:43am On Jan 14, 2018
donstan18:

I wanted to take you serious until I saw this, then realized that you are just addicted to her pussy.

Biko!, comot for road mk I pass, mk I no pour you hot water.

Cocaine pussy kor, cigar boobs ni

cheesy
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Shanana1(m): 5:46am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

I wish you were in my shoes, i have had all kind of girlfriends but she has got me hooked.
For u to knw dt u re hooked it means u re nt under any spell or jinx, u just av a very mighty lust 4 her pussy, u beta 4get abt her pussy nd move on wt ur lyf. dnt do sometn dt wil back fire on u in d nearest future..peace#

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by fynex(m): 5:50am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

Go see your pastor... You need deliverance bro...
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by 2shure: 5:55am On Jan 14, 2018
i never see sweet pekus
all r s
d same
big breasts
red color pekus
wide and free pekus.
wet pekus
smelly pekus
once u don cum.na dia yur eye go open.
mumu

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by redangel2017: 5:55am On Jan 14, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Your matter be like ileya ram weh dem dey feed he come think say him owner like am
u even sound enchanted.. Her pussy is so sweet nii.. See what puna is doing to you.. Get a grip of ur self nd use ur head nd think.. For now ur second brain is thinking.. angry
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by redangel2017: 5:59am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

vagina is so sweet?.., this man sef.. So u will tell ur kids the reason u married there mother is.because of her sweet vagina.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by alen4smith(m): 6:11am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

She doesn't want marriage and it saddens me.
sorry to ask but how old are you ?if you dont know that there is more to marriage than sex then something is wrong somewhere

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 6:11am On Jan 14, 2018
Annie939:
hmmmmmmmm men can't do without women no matter how they pretend
ALL MEN ARE NOT THE SAME
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by phemmyfour: 6:13am On Jan 14, 2018
Annie939:
This particular case is different. He's obsessed with her sexually
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by Kriskash(m): 6:29am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

That's the Naija situation with ladies. I have tried talking sense into her that collecting money for love making is portraying her as a hoe but she doesn't want to change. I really do love her thats why i want to tow the path of marriage, i mean is it not better to stick to one woman you crazy about than having affairs after?
And what makes you think after marrying her she will stick with only your dicktionary??,,Bro she will probably go to another guy to collect money and have his dicktionary too...Be wise,a word their say is enough for the wise...I don talk my own ,Okparii!!..

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by kazzy4u(m): 6:46am On Jan 14, 2018
I rest my comments bcoz if I talk now Dem go say I wicked...
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by segebase(m): 6:59am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

She doesn't want marriage and it saddens me.

seems u always taste d punna ..dat how u got hooked
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by mayor20(m): 7:02am On Jan 14, 2018
You can die there. Do you think getting her pregnant will convince her?. Mumu man. What if another man is responsible for the pregnancy?. You better move on
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by davidif: 7:17am On Jan 14, 2018
sacluxisback:

Chop knuckle! I havent gotten her pregnant but i m tempted to. I will really consider your advice.

Please, please, please do not do that!
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by ugolinze123(m): 7:24am On Jan 14, 2018
bro wanna ask you a question!...does she squirt. I mean like splashing it. Answer me and i will save you
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by YoungLionken(m): 7:26am On Jan 14, 2018
Your on your own

Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by baroun04(m): 7:32am On Jan 14, 2018
Annie939:
Talking from experience [color=#550000][/color]
Re: Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. by edunwanna: 7:36am On Jan 14, 2018
Hmmmmmm! he power of kitten? who can estimate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.