Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Emotional Question For The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Question For The Ladies (972 Views)

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / A Difficult Question For The Ladies. / 6 Ways To Know If You Have Virginia Yeast Infection... For The Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Question For The Ladies by hassan4: 2:05am On Jan 13, 2018
Please Ladies, i need an answer to my question from your point of view. As a man i never understand why a woman who is not a virgin will love the idea of me spending on her, taking her our and not have sex with me especially when it's obvious we are dating and she's no virgin. I know some can be in serious relationships but i clearly define every relationship. Now one of such girls in my life recently called to wish me happy new year and i responded remorsefully. She went on with the convo so i had to cut her short cos i knew the next thing she'd say is 'send me money na' or play with my emotions and not get down. I am not exchanging sex for help or money but it is obvious when most 9ja ladies come to your house, deny you sex, they feel like they escaped something only for them to sleep with another brother who more often than non will not measure up to what you can do for them. My question after all this sermon to the ladies is, Is it all a game or indecision cos most end up angry saying 'is it because of sex' you stopped calling or caring?' Obviously yes cos i cannot endure for too long especially when i know you're doing the damn thing with some other dude. If you no like me reach then no like my attention or money join. So ladies, again i ask; Is it all a game and why do you folks get angry after the incident even when a brother did not force his way ( i never rape )? Even a machine needs lubrication to stay alive and efficient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emotional Question For The Ladies by ubergold(m): 4:26am On Jan 13, 2018
Clearly you are Mr. Nice guy. Pls I want to introduce you to my sister.
Re: Emotional Question For The Ladies by ubunja(m): 4:47am On Jan 13, 2018
for women getting BENEFITS without having to pay for them with SEX is as pleasurable as guys getting SEX without having to pay for it with BENEFITS.
Free Money is a goal for women.
Free Sex is a goal for men.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emotional Question For The Ladies by hassan4: 9:54am On Jan 13, 2018
I just realized today is her birthday on Facebook. Could it be the reason she contacted me? I just tire.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Question For The Ladies by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2018
So if you help me I must give you sex?

Where is that rule written?

I think you must not mix the two... Help me without expecting anything ... This will decrease disappointments... I can easily go to another guy to help me but I just chose you to be my mumu coz you are probably nice and won't ask for sex
Re: Emotional Question For The Ladies by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 13, 2018
So so emotional. cry cry #sobs #sniffs sad
Re: Emotional Question For The Ladies by donstan18: 10:41am On Jan 13, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

I think you must not mix the two... Help me without expecting anything ... This will decrease disappointments... I can easily go to another guy to help me but I just chose you to be my mumu coz you are probably nice and won't ask for sex

Re: Emotional Question For The Ladies by ABBkelvin(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

cheesy cheesy angry grin grin

Re: Emotional Question For The Ladies by Preshy561(f): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
so many useless thread today

1 Like

Re: Emotional Question For The Ladies by hassan4: 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
Preshy561:
so many useless thread today
As useless as your brains. I asked for opinions not your stupidity.
Re: Emotional Question For The Ladies by hassan4: 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

I see. If I'm your favorite mumu then your pussycat should not be a problem.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most "Yahoo Guys" Dull? / The 13 Most Bizarre Sex Laws In The United States / All The Weird Rituals Nigerian Women Perform Before The Sweet Lovemaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.