Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

All The Weird Rituals Nigerian Women Perform Before The Sweet Lovemaking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Weird Rituals Nigerian Women Perform Before The Sweet Lovemaking (956 Views)

5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking / Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Weird Rituals Nigerian Women Perform Before The Sweet Lovemaking by Deebabsalabi(m): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
Here’s a list of a couple things Nigerian women do to get into the groove when it’s sexy time:
1. Have a cool shower.
Gotta keep the surface area clean and smelling fresh. Might as well even trim the edges a little while we’re at it.
2. Remove wig.
No need letting the wig fall off by itself “in the heat of the moment”, or allow one man to come and pull it from your head in the name of making love. Better to just jejely remove the thing and keep it safe. Brazillian wigs don’t come cheap.
3. Tying a headscarf to protect natural hair.
Especially for the naturalistas, this is very important. Somebody cannot come and have a bad hair day the following day just because of some lil’ lovin’ from the night before.
4. Removing make up
Acne is very real. And in order not to look like you just fought with your neighbour, a girl has gotta remove that layer of foundation and eyeliner before the thing clogs up all her pores. It’ll also help the “morning after” glow to shine very well sha.

Read More Here

http://www.alabigist.tk/2018/03/all-weird-rituals-nigerian-women.html?m=1

Re: All The Weird Rituals Nigerian Women Perform Before The Sweet Lovemaking by bjayx: 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
U just post shiit

Re: All The Weird Rituals Nigerian Women Perform Before The Sweet Lovemaking by IeatPussy: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
which one is weird ritual again. Are they consulting Amadioha or Sango before having sex. angry
Re: All The Weird Rituals Nigerian Women Perform Before The Sweet Lovemaking by thanki410(m): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
How about spraying perfume to kill rat , dead fish smell down there , that is the greatest work..

Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

My Lovely Experience Becoming A Father: Officialdad / Happy Birthday To My Girlfriend... / How Do I Make Her Understand That I Truly Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.