Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Is It Right If She Pops The Big Q - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right If She Pops The Big Q (919 Views)

Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up / Alleged Sextape Of Grand P Grinding His Wife Eudoxie Yao Pops Up - Watch / Man Takes Girlfriend On Romantic Picnic, Pops The Big Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right If She Pops The Big Q by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 13, 2018
So lately i been seeing stuffs on social media where ladies now propose marriage to their partners who are mostly just probably dragging they feet or maybe they're not ready to do the proposing just yet... What i'm asking is this,should a woman directly propose to her man? I think not tho she may indirectly & intelligently hint at it tho.. I would feel less of a man if a woman should try that sh1t with me tho.. See those guys below, looking like excited pusssies cheesy grin

Re: Is It Right If She Pops The Big Q by ubunja(m): 6:29am On Jan 13, 2018
women marry for support while men marry for sex.if a woman proposes me i know she wanna secure herself a lifetime meal ticket.i cant accept.just like when a man proposes he wanna secure himself a lifetime pvssy.an independent woman will turn down his proposal.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right If She Pops The Big Q by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 13, 2018
ubunja:
women marry for support while men marry for sex.if a woman proposes me i know she wanna secure herself a lifetime meal ticket.i cant accept.just like when a man proposes he wanna secure himself a lifetime pvssy.an independent woman will turn down his proposal.
This guy.... ur views tho grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right If She Pops The Big Q by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 13, 2018
Its not right, if she pops the big question, will she be the one to pay her brideprice if the supposed guy is not ready to settle down?

The man should do the proposing.
Re: Is It Right If She Pops The Big Q by Softorgasm(m): 7:53am On Jan 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Its not right, if she pops the big question, will she be the one to pay her brideprice if the supposed guy is not ready to settle down?

The man should do the proposing.

first sensible comment from you since you registered last year.
Re: Is It Right If She Pops The Big Q by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 13, 2018
Softorgasm:
first sensible comment from you since you registered last year.
No no no, I will not lie, this one pain me..

1 Like

Re: Is It Right If She Pops The Big Q by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Lolzz
Re: Is It Right If She Pops The Big Q by Softorgasm(m): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2018
Chikita66:
I'm sorry but I meant no harm..

The truth is that there are people or at least there is someone taking note of our deeds here on naira land...
Re: Is It Right If She Pops The Big Q by babyfaceafrica: 8:24am On Jan 13, 2018
Doesn't matter.... As long as you both love each other..... Anyone can propose
Re: Is It Right If She Pops The Big Q by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
Doesn't matter.... As long as you both love each other..... Anyone can propose
I still blv its the man's role to propose.. A man is supposed to take charge of the relationship, steer it towards the direction it should be heading not the other way round but everyone has got the right to their own oppinion & beliefs tho
Re: Is It Right If She Pops The Big Q by babyfaceafrica: 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
dairykidd:

I still blv its the man's role to propose.. A man is supposed to take charge of the relationship, steer it towards the direction it should be heading not the other way round but everyone has got the right to their own oppinion & beliefs tho
it is the man role to propose, feed,cloth and take care of the family....what then do women contribute?
Re: Is It Right If She Pops The Big Q by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
it is the man role to propose, feed,cloth and take care of the family....what then do women contribute?
Assist

(1) (Reply)

Details For Digital Marketing / Bbnaija Double Wahala As Khloe Was Caught Kissing K.brule / Lady Slams Nigerians After Being Duped By A Fake Actor Van Vicker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.