Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! (14446 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For MAY 2024 / Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2018
HE’S CHOSEN YOU

Monday,16th

Pastor Chris

Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you (John 15:16).

Some Christians get worried as to whether or not they’re called of God. This has resulted in many being ineffective in the things of God, because they’re searching for God’s “calling.” But the Bible never says anything about us finding out what our calling is; so, it shouldn’t be a bother at all. The most important thing is that you’ve been chosen of God.

Read again the words of Jesus: “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you….” That’s so sublime! After all, the Bible says, “For many are called, but few are chosen” (Matthew 22:14). Being chosen is higher than being called. You’re among the chosen few. Hallelujah!

Moreover, when Jesus said many are called, but few are chosen, the call He was referring to is the call of salvation, which was made to the whole world. Those who believe and are saved are the chosen ones; sanctified and separated from the world, unto God.

Now that you’re born again, you’ve been chosen out of the evil and decay that exist in the world, to a life of unending glory. This choice was made before the foundation of the world: “According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love” (Ephesians 1:4).

Some people find it difficult to accept this truth, for they think they’re not good enough for God. They don’t believe the Lord could choose them; but He chose us at a time when we didn’t even know Him. Therefore, don’t allow guilt or sin-consciousness rob you of your special place in God. He’s chosen you to reveal His glory through you. There has to be a dawning; a consciousness of this reality in your spirit. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for choosing me as a vessel to propagate the Gospel, and for your grace that’s mighty in my life. I walk conscious of this grace, making full proof of it. I’m strengthened with might by your Spirit in my inner man, and I’m sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:Ephesians 3:8-10; 1 Peter 2:9; 2 Thessalonians 2:13

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 15:11-32 & Ruth 1-4

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:Romans 11:13-24 & Psalm 119:105-128
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:50am On Apr 17, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES TUESDAY, 17TH APRIL.

ANOINTED TO PREACH HIS LOVE.

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised (Luke 4:18).

The Lord Jesus read the verse above from the book of the Prophet Isaiah, to the hearing of those in the synagogue at the time. When He was through, He said, “...This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears” (Luke 4:21). Let’s read and compare the words: “The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound” (Isaiah 61:1).

Today, Jesus is in heaven; we’re now the ones walking in His shoes; we’re His seed, prolonging His days (Isaiah 53:10). Today, the Spirit isn’t just upon us, but lives in us. Like Jesus, you can say with the same audacity of faith: “The Spirit of the Lord God is in me, and He has anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek. He has sent me to bind up the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound.” We’re right in Isaiah chapter 61 today, fulfilling that glorious scripture.

Therefore, your message to the world shouldn’t be one of condemnation and judgment, but of the love and compassion of Christ. You’re anointed to preach His love. He sent you to lift the downtrodden, to mend broken hearts, to bring succour to the hurting and to the dying in the world—those without hope, those alienated from the life of God. He sent you to be their light in a dark world; to bring them out of bondage into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.

Notice again what He anointed us to do: it’s to heal; it’s to save; it’s to give life! Jesus came into your life to lift you and give your life a meaning, and then made you His partner in lifting others and giving their lives meaning. You’re His ambassador, sent into the world with the message of His love.

PRAYER
Blessed Father, thank you for your great love demonstrated in sending Jesus to die for the sins of the whole world. As your children proclaim the Gospel around the world today, many hear, see, and receive your love in the message, and are gloriously saved, healed, and delivered, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 10:10 AMPC The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it [a] overflows).

2 Corinthians 5:19-20 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Luke 16, 1 Samuel 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Romans 11:25-36, Psalm 119:129-144
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:59am On Apr 18, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

GO FORTH AND WIN

Wednesday, April 18th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place
(2 Corinthians 2:14).

When you confessed the Lordship of Jesus over your life, you were immediately catapulted into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son; into a life of triumph. Christianity is a call to the triumphant life. Our opening verse reveals God’s purpose for His children to live triumphantly in Christ Jesus. That means in Him, and through Him, we’ve been called to live a life of persistent productivity, good success, peace, joy, health, and permanent prosperity. This is the heritage of every Christian. We win every day.

There’re many who are yet to accept this glorious truth, and as a result, live below their calling. They’re up today, and down tomorrow. To them, the journey of life is smothered in uncertainties, full of ups and downs; you may win today, and lose tomorrow. But that’s not consistent with the life we have in Christ; we win all the time. Observe our opening verse again; it says, “...thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ...”; not sometimes, but always. Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place
(2 Corinthians 2:14).

Have this consciousness, and you’ll never be beaten down in life. Be more conscious of your victorious life in Christ; your divinity! You have the very nature of God in your spirit, and His pulsating life in every fibre of your being. Think about that!

You were born a champion. Live each day of your life in victory. 1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” Yours is a daily life of blessings, miracles, signs and wonders. Go forth today and win.

CONFESSION
I’m a victor in Christ Jesus. I’m more than a conqueror. I function by the wisdom of God today, and in the dominion of the Spirit over every situation! I live the triumphant life in Christ, and I recognize and put to work, my authority in Christ! Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:

1 John 5:4;
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Romans 8:31-37
31. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32. He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
33. Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
34. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword? 36. As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 17:1-19 & 1 Samuel 3-7

Romans 12:1-8 & Psalm 119:145-160

Leave comments on today's devotional www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:22am On Apr 19, 2018

THE GREAT “GO”

Thursday, April 19th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost (Matthew 28:19).

The words in our theme scripture are the words of the Master. Notice the very first word, “Go!” It reminds of what He said in John 15:16: “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain....” When the Master says, “Go,” it means there’s no stopping you; no inhibitions; no limitations! Nothing could dare stand in your way, because He says, “...lo, I am with you always...” (Matthew 28:20).

In Mark 16:15, He said, “...Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” When He says, “Go,” we don’t stop! If anything tries to stand in your way, get rid of it! If it’s a wall, scale over it. If it’s too high, push it down. If it wouldn’t fall, walk through it. The one that asked you to ‘go’ walked through walls, and we’re like Him. We have His dominion and power.

He said in John 20:21, “...as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.” He sent us with the fullness of the Spirit (John 3:34). The Bible says as He is, so are you in this world (1 John 4:17). John 1:16 says, “...of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.”
The same Holy Spirit that lived in Jesus lives in you today. Therefore, like Him, you’re unlimited. You’re unstoppable, and can do anything! That’s the reason He gave us the great “Go!” He’s saying, “Go and do exploits; establish my Kingdom and my righteousness in the earth, and in the hearts of men. Make pupils of the nations of the earth!”

You might be asking, “How can I go, when I’m not so gifted? I don’t have the right qualifications.” Remember His words that we read in John 15:16: He chose you, and ordained you to GO, and bring forth fruits. That means no room for failure; it’s success all the way as you go in His Name. He’s qualified you and given you every gift and ability you require. Yours is to heed His command and “Go!”

CONFESSION
I walk in the glory of God. I live in the dominion and authority of Christ! Therefore, nothing, and no one, can successfully stand against me, as I go forth proclaiming liberty to the captives, recovery of sight to the blind, bringing men out of darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Matthew 10:5-8;
5. These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
6. But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
7. And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
8. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Luke 4:18-19
18. The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
19. To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 17:20-18:1-14 & 1 Samuel 8-10

Romans 12:9-21 & Psalm 119:161-176

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:19am On Apr 20, 2018

UNDERSTANDING YOUR DIVINE NATURE

Friday, April 20th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature... (2 Peter 1:4).

Did you know that as a Christian, you’re actually born of God? The Bible says in 1 John 4:4, “Ye are of God, little children...”; meaning that your origin
is in God; you’re born of Him; you came from Him. No wonder John exclaimed, “For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world...” (1 John 5:4).

The Christian isn’t an ordinary person; he’s a partaker of the divine nature. I would to God that every Christian understood what that means! It means you’re in God’s class of being; you belong to a heavenly pantheon; you’re an associate of the God-kind. So, when we say we’re more than conquerors, this is what it’s about; we’re not merely quoting scriptures. As He (Jesus) is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17); meaning that as He’s divine, so are we divine.

He said in John 5:26, “For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself.” Then 1 John 5:11-12 says, “And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life....” We have the same life with Him; it’s the divine life; it’s what makes us absolutely indestructible.
Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature... (2 Peter 1:4).

When we say a Christian ought not to be sick, it’s premised on this reality. Divine health is your nature, not a hope or promise from God, because you’re born of God’s incorruptible seed—His Word (1 Peter 1:23). Therefore, the life in you can’t be corrupted by sickness, disease or death. Refuse to accept that it’s “normal” or okay for a Christian to be sick; it’s not.

In Mark 16:17-18, the Lord Jesus, referring to the Christian, said, “...if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them....” You’re not among those that can be “infected” by anything. Jesus said so, and if He did, then it’s an absolute reality. No infection should thrive in your body.

Meditate on this truth until it gains the ascendancy in your spirit and becomes your experience. Refuse to accommodate anything that’s inconsistent with your divine nature.

PRAYER
Blessed Father, I thank you for giving me a life of glory, dominion and excellence; I walk in the reality of this truth. You’ve made me impregnable to sickness, disease, poverty, and anything that hurts. Therefore, I walk conscious of my divine nature today and always, reigning over Satan and his cohorts of hell, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Mark 16:17-18;
17. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18. They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Luke 10:19;
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

1 Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 18:15-43 & 1 Samuel 11-13

Romans 13:1-14 & Psalm 120-122

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:37am On Apr 21, 2018

THE GOOD WORK CONTINUES

Saturday, April 21st, 2018

Pastor Chris

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ (Philippians 1:6).

When you received the Holy Spirit to live in you, He began His ministry in you. He isn’t nestling quietly in a corner inside you; He’s at work in you. The Bible says Christ Jesus gave Himself for us, that He might purify unto Himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works (Titus 2:14). What are good works? They’re works of faith; works of righteousness wrought through you by the power of the Holy Spirit.

The passion and zeal in you for good works are the result of His work in your life. He’s the One making you energetic for good works. The Bible says, “For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us...” (Ephesians 2:10 AMPC).

Now you can understand why Paul said, “Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.” That means the good work continues; you’ll always be effective and fruitful in all you do, because of the greater One at work in you.

Someone might say, “I know I’m doing very well now, but who knows what’ll happen tomorrow; I might just not do so well.” Relax! He told us when His work in you will end. It’s not next week or in two years’ time; it’s until the day of Jesus Christ; until the rapture of the Church. So you see, you’ll keep making progress; you’ll
always win. Glory to God!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for your precious Holy Spirit, who lives in me, and is at work in me, causing me to will and to do of your good pleasure. I win always; I’m persistently fruitful and productive, bearing fruits of righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 14:16-17; 16. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17. Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Ephesians 2:10;
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

1 John 4:4
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 19:1-27 &
1 Samuel 14-15

Romans 14:1-11 & Psalm 123-124

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:58am On Apr 22, 2018

OUR AUTHORITY IN CHRIST

Sunday, April 22nd, 2018

Pastor Chris

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you (Luke 10:19).

Our authority in Christ is all-encompassing, and unlimited, and has nothing to do with our personal acts of righteousness. Rather, it’s the result of the obedience of Christ, and our placement in Him. Here’s something really beautiful: In Matthew 23:1-3, the Lord Jesus, speaking to the multitude, and to His disciples, said, “...The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat: All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.”

The Master used the scripture above to explain something profound about authority. The Scribes and Pharisees represented Moses, and Moses represented the Law. Under the Law, the Scribes and Pharisees were to be obeyed, because they had the authority of Moses, even though they themselves weren’t living and acting right. Nevertheless, since they sat in Moses’ seat, Jesus said, “Obey them.” That’s a law in the Kingdom.

Now, even though the Master didn’t approve of the actions of the Scribes and Pharisees, including their hypocrisy and religiosity, He recognized their authority and taught the people to honour that authority, because of Moses. As a Christian, you sit in Jesus’ seat. Your authority over devils and the powers of darkness isn’t based on your ability or human perfection; it’s the authority of Christ.

When God spoke out from heaven about Jesus in Matthew 17:5, “...This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him,” He was talking to all of nature. All of creation—Satan, demons, angels, everything in life, living and non-living—have all been commanded to hear and obey Jesus, and by extension, you, because you sit in His seat. The Bible says, “...as he is, so are we in this world” (1 John 4:17).

Satan and all his demons are aware of this; they know that you have the power to cast them out anytime, anywhere, under all circumstances, and that they’re bound to obey you. They don’t obey you because of anything else; they obey you because of Jesus, because you function in His dominion. You’re seated with Him in the place of glory, power, and authority. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the boldness and authority your Word has stirred in my spirit. All of creation responds to me, because I sit in Jesus’ seat; the whole world is mine. I live triumphantly today and always, manifesting the power and dominion of Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 2:4-6;
4. But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
5. Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink
6. And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

1 John 4:17;
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Luke 10:19 AMPC
Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 19:28-48 & 1 Samuel 16-17

Romans 14:12-23 & Psalm 125-126

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:41am On Apr 23, 2018
Good morning Saint,
Here's the rhapsody of realities devotional.

Pastor Chris

Monday, April 23rd

WE’RE IN THE “MUCH FRUIT” CLASS

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing (John 15:5).

The Lord Jesus is the Vine and we’re the branches. That means we’re of the same stalk. The same life that’s in the Vine flows through the branches and as a result, we’re ordained to a fruitful and productive life. Not only is the Lord interested in you bearing fruits, He also wants you to bear lasting fruits: “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain...” (John 15:16).

Remember, He said every branch in the Vine that’s unfruitful is taken away, but every branch that bears fruit is purged and pruned to bear more fruit (John 15:2). He continually works in you so you can keep bearing fruit; we belong in the “much fruit” class. If you’re bringing forth fewer fruits, it’s because you chose to. You have the ability to bring forth much fruits; He chose and ordained you for that: read our opening scripture again.

God has programmed you, consecrated and anointed you to bring forth fruits, which means there’s no room for failure in your life. Everything you do prospers; anything you’re involved in grows; you’re productive in all seasons. Psalm 1:3 puts it clearly: you’re like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth fruit in season; your leaf also never withers, and whatsoever you do, prospers.

CONFESSION:

I’m fruitful and productive because Christ is in me, and I’m in Him; we’re of the same stalk. Everything I do prospers, and I’m making progress from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 14:12;
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Colossians 1:9-10;
9. For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; 10. That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

Psalm 1:1-3 NIV
1. Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers,
2. but whose delight is in the law of the Lord,
and who meditates on his law day and night.
3. That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither— whatever they do prospers.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 20:1-19 & 1 Samuel 18-19

Romans 15:1-9 & Psalm 127-128

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:46am On Apr 24, 2018

UNDERSTANDING IS IMPORTANT

Tuesday, April 24th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding (Proverbs 4:7).

Just as wisdom is important, understanding is also very important. That’s why the Bible says, “...therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.” A beautiful thing about the Spirit of wisdom is that He doesn’t come alone. In Proverbs 8:14, Wisdom says, “Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.” Wisdom imparts understanding. Sometimes, people have questions for which they require answers, but the Spirit of wisdom gives you insight into mysteries and secrets; He floods the eyes of your understanding with light.

The Lord Jesus emphasized the importance of understanding when He spoke a parable to the people about the sower who went forth to sow his seeds. As he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side. He then explained that the seeds that fell by the way side represent those who, when they hear the Word, don’t understand it. The message actually got into their hearts, but Jesus said, because they didn’t understand it, Satan came immediately to steal it from their hearts (Matthew 13:19).

People do many things today in the Church without proper understanding. For instance, when some sing worship songs, not many care to understand the language or the message they’re worshipping with. Some supposed worship songs are actually not worship songs, yet many sing them and, in their minds, they’re worshipping the Lord. For instance, when you sing: “We’re heirs of the Father,” that’s an affirmation; it blesses you, but it’s not a worship song.

Worship songs are about God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. A song like, “I Surrender All,” isn’t a worship song, neither is it for the new creation; it’s meant for sinners being converted to Christ. You already “surrendered all” when you proclaimed Jesus as the Lord of your life. You don’t need to surrender again.

Do you see why understanding is so important? Without it, one’s ministry, success, and prosperity will be very limited. What you need is to grow in wisdom—divine wisdom—and this comes to you through the ministry of the Holy Spirit and the Word of God. Yield yourself completely to the Holy Spirit. Study and meditate on the Word every day, and you’ll find that always, you’re filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding.

CONFESSION

The Word of God dwells in me richly, causing me to know and walk in God’s divine plan. I’m filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Isaiah 11:2;
And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him,
the spirit of wisdom and understanding,
the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord;

Ephesians 1:17-18;
17. That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
18. The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Luke 8:10
And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 20:20-21:1-4
& 1 Samuel 20-22

Romans 15:10-19 & Psalm 129-130

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:16am On Apr 25, 2018

WHAT YOU NEED ISN’T A TOUCH

Wednesday, April 25th, 2018

Pastor Chris

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).

Some Christians unknowingly still live their lives on the basis of the revelations in the Old Testament. That’s not God’s plan for the new creation. Until and unless
such Christians change their mentality, they’ll keep walking outside the glory of God without realizing it.

In the New Testament, you’ll never find the kind of things that some teach or practise in the Church today. For instance, someone desires a change in his life and says, “I just need a touch from God,” or “I’m praying that God will touch me.” These statements may sound nice and religious, but they don’t convey or express new creation realities. It does, however, explain why such people merely experience the glory occasionally in their lives, if they do at all, whereas, they ought to be basking in it.

Why ask for a “touch” from the Spirit when He lives in you in His fullness? Our opening verse says Christ in you, the hope of glory. The one you’re asking a touch from is mingled with your spirit; you’re one with Him: “But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit” (1 Corinthians 6:17). What you need isn’t a touch, but to be filled with the Spirit always, and the scripture shows us how in Ephesians 5:18-21 (study entire reference).

Christ is in you, and Christ is everything. You have
the fullness of the Spirit. You’re replete with God. The Bible says you’re complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power (Colossians 2:10). This is the revelation of Christianity. How much touch do you expect to get from someone who already dwells in you? His hands are in your hands, and His legs are in your legs. He sees through your eyes. You’re His living tabernacle. Glory to God!

Don’t major on the minors, thereby minimizing what God has maximized. Paul said, “When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things” (1 Corinthians 13:11). Don’t ask for a touch. The Holy Ghost wasn’t sent to be beside you and touch you from time to time; He lives in you forever. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for granting me an understanding of the transcendent life in Christ. I see with, and live by your Word, and your glory is revealed in, and through me by the Holy Spirit, who lives in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 3:34;
For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

John 14:16-18;
16. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17. Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Ephesians 5:18-21
18. And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
19. Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
20. Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
21. Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 21:5-38 & 1 Samuel 23-25

Romans 15:20-33 & Psalm 131-132

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:07am On Apr 26, 2018

THE HEAVENS ARE ALREADY OPEN

Thursday, April 26th, 2018

Pastor Chris

We, however, are citizens of heaven, and we eagerly wait for our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, to come from heaven (Philippians 3:20 GNB).

Many around the world believe in the idea of an open heaven, praying always to God for open heavens. This poses a question: When did the heavens become closed? The idea of open heaven is misconstrued from Malachi 3:10. There, the Bible says, “Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.”

The expression, “windows,” or “floodgates of heaven” is only a figure of speech. If it means literal windows, then where are they located? It’s like what we read in Genesis 28:12 about Jacob. The Bible says he was sleeping and had a dream: “...and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.”

Jacob’s ladder was Christ; it’s figurative. Jesus Christ reconciled all things in heaven and earth. He reconciled man to God. The Bible says, “For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ” (John 1:17). He Himself said, “...Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man” (John 1:51). He was that ladder.

Christ has come. This means the heavens are already open; you no longer have to pray for, or expect an open heaven. You’re already a member of the family of God; a citizen of heaven on earth: “For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named” (Ephesians 3:14-15). It’s one big family, and you belong there now.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for my citizenship is in heaven, where sickness, infirmity, troubles and poverty have no place. I’m seated with Christ in the heavenly realms, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that’s named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 2:5-6;
5. Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink
6. And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Ephesians 3:13-15
13. Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.
14. For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15. Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 22:1-38 & 1 Samuel 26-28

Romans 16:1-11 & Psalm 133-134

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:31am On Apr 27, 2018

HE RELATES WITH YOUR SPIRIT

Friday, April 27th, 2018

Pastor Chris

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth (John 4:24).

God relates with your spirit, not your mind or physical body. When He talks to you, He talks to your spirit. Your spirit knows exactly when God talks and what He’s saying, because your spirit knows God. His nature is in your spirit, and that’s where His light is as well: “The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly” (Proverbs 20:27).

Your spirit was created to know God’s voice. God may not speak English, French, Portuguese, or any other earthly language when He talks to you, but you’ll hear Him in your spirit in whatever language you understand. He’s a master communicator. If you’ve never heard Him, chances are, you’ve not been listening from your spirit or you haven’t trained yourself to respond to Him.

God and His Word are one, and He speaks to you from His Word. Everything He says is always consistent with His Word. Therefore, the more you study His Word, the more you familiarize yourself with His voice, and are able to respond to Him when He speaks to you.

Now, since God relates with your spirit, your response to Him and to circumstances must also be from your spirit, for faith is the response of the human spirit to the Word of God. You must see yourself from the perspective of God’s Word, and respond to circumstances, interpret and deal with issues according to the Word.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the ability to hear and recognize your voice. I walk in the spirit, and not in the flesh. My spirit is trained and energized by your Word to hear and discern your voice as you lead me in glory, and righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 10:27;
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Psalm 62:11;
God hath spoken once;
twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.

Jeremiah 31:33
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts;
and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 22:39-65 & 1 Samuel 29-31

Romans 16:12-27 & Psalm 135-136

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:56am On Apr 28, 2018

LOOK BEYOND THIS WORLD

Saturday, April 28th, 2018

Pastor Chris

That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:7).

The Bible says, “If our hope in Christ is good for this life only and no more, then we deserve more pity than anyone else in all the world” (1Corinthians 15:19 GNB). If all there is, all we do, and all we live for is about this world, then that’s a hopeless and wasted life. Life on earth isn’t the end result; we’re here for a reason: to be trained for the life hereafter. Life in eternity is what counts.

How we live here on earth as Christians will determine the life we’ll have or enjoy when we get to Heaven and the ages to come. The reason is that the life we live here on earth has a lot to do with your faith in God and His Word, and your knowledge and understanding of spiritual realities. The less understanding you have, the less effective you’ll be in the ages to come. So, our life here is to train us for that future, because God is going to give us great authority; we’ll reign and rule with Christ in the ages to come.

Recall the words of Jesus in Luke 19:17, to the faithful servant: “...thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.” Same way, if you’ve been faithful in that which the Lord has committed to your trust, He’ll commit more to your care, not only in this world, but in that which is to come. He’s going to bless you and give you authority over cities, nations, and territories.

Not everyone will run cities, nations, and territories in the world to come; it depends on your knowledge and understanding of the Word and the application of the same in the earth. It’s one of the reasons you must train and educate your spirit in the things of God; get enlightened in things pertaining to the Kingdom. Use your faith. Subdue nations, and dominate circumstances in this world, in readiness for the life of dominion in the world to come. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for teaching me the importance of setting my focus aright, and not allowing myself to be distracted by the deceits of this present world. I’m completely yielded to your Word and your Spirit; I rule and make conquests with the Word today, in readiness for higher responsibilities in the ages to come, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 3:20-21;
20. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 21. Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

1 Corinthians 15:19;
If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

Mark 10:29-30
29. And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
30. But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 22:66-23:1-25 & 2 Samuel 1-3

1 Corinthians 1:1-9 & Psalm 137-138

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:29am On Apr 29, 2018

BE FULL OF THE SPIRIT ALWAYS

Sunday, April 29th, 2018

Pastor Chris

And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance (Acts 2:4).

The early Church understood the importance of being continually filled with the Spirit; it was the standard. They were Holy Ghost-conscious; they were “God-inside” minded. After the experience they had in Acts 2:4, the Bible says, “And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost...” (Acts 4:31). Notice how many were said to be filled with the Holy Ghost: all the brethren!

What a Church we would have when, on a service day, everyone in the congregation is full of the Holy Ghost! That ought to be the norm; that’s God’s dream for every one of us. In Acts 6:5, the Bible describes Stephen as a man full of faith, and of the Holy Ghost. Acts 11:24, referring to Barnabas, says the same thing.

No one can carry out ministry or do God’s work without being filled with the Holy Ghost. It accounts for the reason many are struggling and frustrated; they’re on the verge of giving up on their assignments in ministry. If only they’ll act on the Word, things will change.

Peter, Stephen, and Barnabas were all described as men “full of the Holy Ghost”; let that be said of you. Yes, you have the Holy Ghost, but the Bible says to be full of Him. Being full of the Spirit isn’t something the Lord needs to do for you; it’s absolutely your responsibility, and the scriptures show how to make it happen (read Ephesians 5:18-21). Verse eighteen in the Amplified Classic says, “And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery; but ever be filled and stimulated with the [Holy] Spirit.” Notice the word, “ever”; meaning it isn’t a one-off experience.

All your waking moments, you’re to be full of the Spirit, and when that happens, your life will be one of unstoppable success and ever-increasing glory. It doesn’t matter what the barrier is, when you get to it, it’ll fall! If it doesn’t fall, you push it down. If you push it and it doesn’t fall, you walk right. through it! There’s no such thing as impossibility or limitations when you’re full of the Holy Ghost; you’re absolutely invincible! Glory to God!

CONFESSION
I’m continually filled with the Spirit, in wisdom, sound judgement, knowledge, glory and dominion! No barrier can stand in my path. There’re no impossibilities or limitations to me; I’m full of might and power by the Spirit of the Lord, for works of righteousness. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 5:18-21;
18. And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
19. Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
20. Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
21. Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

Acts 4:8;
Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel,

Acts 13:9-10
9. Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him,
10. And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 23:26-49 & 2 Samuel 4-6

1 Corinthians 1:10-21 & Psalm 139-140

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:44am On Apr 30, 2018

WE’RE THE EXPRESSION OF THE WORD

Monday, April 30th, 2018

Pastor Chris

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves (James 1:22).

In Christianity, we’re not called to obey the Word; we’re called to do the Word. We’re Word practitioners; we live the Word. What it really means is that we’re the expression of the Word. Here’s why talking the Word is so important: Talking comes ahead of doing. What you say, you’ll do! What you say, you become, if you weren’t “it” already. Your mouth is the expression of your personality.

The speech is where the human spirit expresses himself the most in the human person. When you receive the knowledge of the Word, what you’re supposed to do is to take it and speak it. You’re already the Word in flesh; so you’re merely expressing who you are, or what you have, as stated in the Word.

This is why you should be inundated with the Word; soaked in the Word, so that all you think, and talk, is the Word, because you’re actually the offspring of the Word. Jesus is the Word of God in flesh; you’re also the Word of God in flesh. 2 Corinthians 3:2-3 says, “... ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ....” The epistle of Christ is the Word of Christ—the Word of God, which is who you are. This is the revelation of the new creation!

So, when the Word says, for instance, “Be anxious
for nothing...” (Philippians 4:6 NKJV), He’s not telling you to try not to be anxious; it’s not a commandment for you to “obey.” Rather, He’s saying that not being anxious is a reflection of your character and personality, so live accordingly. You’re the one that doesn’t get anxious for anything; that’s your person; it’s not something you try to obey, but a reality that you live out.

This is true Christianity: It’s the out-working of the Word in you. When you talk, it’s the Word; when you act, it’s the Word. Your life is the revelation of the Word.

CONFESSION
I’m the icon of the unseen Christ, the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person! As I contemplate the Word of God, beholding the glory thereof, I’m metamorphosed into the same image. As Jesus is, so am I in this world: forever triumphant, excellent, and full of glory! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Colossians 3:16;
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

James 1:22-25;
22. But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24. For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
25. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

2 Corinthians 3:18
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 23:50-24:1-12 & 2 Samuel 7-8

1 Corinthians 1:22-31 & Psalm 141-142

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:39am On May 01, 2018

NO ENCHANTMENT AGAINST YOU .

Tuesday, May 1st, 2018

Pastor Chris

Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel… (Numbers 23:23).

In the Old Testament, Balak the king of Moab was angry with Israel and hired the prophet called Balaam, to curse Israel. More to Balak’s chagrin, each time Balaam was to curse Israel, blessings came forth from his mouth. Then he said to Balak, “Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he (God) hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it” (Numbers 23:20).

Balaam eventually gave up trying to curse Israel after three failed attempts. The Bible says he saw that it pleased the Lord to bless Israel; and so, he refused to continue seeking enchantments against Israel (Numbers 24:1). In other words, he realized it was futile to curse or concoct negative schemes against those whom the Lord had blessed. His conclusion on the matter was what we read in the opening verse. See how the Good News Bible puts it: “There is no magic charm, no witchcraft, That can be used against the nation of Israel….”

Today, such things still happen: people go to voodoo priests, sorcerers, and diviners to put a curse on a colleague or someone they’ve perceived as an enemy. Sometimes, people who never had any history or trace of sickness could suddenly come up with a terminal disease or even become lunatic, as a result of a curse placed on them. Oftentimes, those who have been cursed aren’t even aware that it’s a curse that’s working against them; their problems defy every medical or human effort.

But thanks be unto God! Once you’re born again, no one can curse you, because you’re the blessed of the Lord. The new creation is the blessed of God. We’re His chosen ones: “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people…” (1 Peter 2:9).

Never be afraid of any sorcerer, magician, or voodoo priest; their actions against you are futile, no matter how they try. You can’t be bewitched. You can’t be charmed. You can’t be cursed. You walk in blessings only, and only the blessed Word of the Lord can come to pass in your life. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Blessed Father, you’ve blessed me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ; I’m conscious of this truth and the authority I have over all principality, power, and the rulers of the darkness of this world! I walk in blessings only; I’m secure in Christ, fortified against all machinations and stratagems of the adversary, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Numbers 23:7-9
7. And he took up his parable, and said, Balak the king of Moab hath brought me from Aram, out of the mountains of the east, [saying], Come, curse me Jacob, and come, defy Israel.
8. How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? or how shall I defy, [whom] the LORD hath not defied?
9. For from the top of the rocks I see him, and from the hills I behold him: lo, the people shall dwell alone, and shall not be reckoned among the nations.

Ephesians 1:3-4
3. Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ:
4. According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Ephesians 2:10
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 24:13-35,
2 Samuel 9-11

1 Corinthians 2:1-11,
Psalm 143-144

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2018

MEDITATE ON THE WORD…NOT THE CHALLENGES

Wednesday, May 2nd, 2018

Pastor Chris

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal (2 Corinthians 4:18).

In Mark 11:23, the Lord Jesus gave us the recipe for effecting a change in any situation. He said, “you shall have what you say.” In other words, to change hopeless situations, what you need do is to talk to the mountain. Sadly, what we find is people talking about the mountain, instead of talking to it, and that’s not going to change things.

As long as you’re discussing the challenges, you’re fellowshipping the problems. You should rather fellowship the Word. Meditate on the Word, not on the problems you seem to be going through, because the so-called problems aren’t real; only the Word is real. What you need is to meditate on what the Word says about your situation.

Maybe it’s a growth in your body and you’ve been complaining about it to everyone around you; it’s time to change things! Declare the Word. Say, “Growth, die and pass out of my body in Jesus’ Name, because my body is the temple of the Holy Ghost.”

Perhaps, it’s your financial condition that needs a change; get on a Word-therapy. Start poring over scriptures that talk about your financial prosperity, such as 3 John 1:2, Psalm 23:1, 2 Corinthians 9:8, 2 Corinthians 8:9,
1 Corinthians 3:21, Acts 20:32, etc. Meditate on them until all you can think, see, and talk is prosperity. God gave you a mouth, not just for eating, but primarily for meditation; so you can speak and effect the changes you desire.

In Joshua 1:8, the Lord gave Joshua the simple recipe for success: meditating on the Word. Rather than waste precious time bemoaning the problem, focus on the power of God and the efficacy of His Word to put you over and effect a change in that situation.

PRAYER
Precious Father, I thank you for your superabundant grace in my life, and your glory that I bear. Thank you for the grace of Jesus Christ that has made me rich in all things. You’ve granted me all things that pertain to life and godliness, and for this I praise your holy Name.

FURTHER STUDY:

Psalm 1:1-3
1. Blessed [is] the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2. But his delight [is] in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
3. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Acts 20:32
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

2 Corinthians 4:17-18
17. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding [and] eternal weight of glory;
18. While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen [are] temporal; but the things which are not seen [are] eternal.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 24:36-53,
2 Samuel 12-14

1 Corinthians 2:12-16,
Psalm 145-146

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:20am On May 03, 2018

EMPOWERED TO PROSPER

Thursday, May 3rd, 2018

Pastor Chris

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit (Jeremiah 17:7-cool.

Oftentimes, Christians use certain words, not knowing exactly what they mean. For example, to some people, “God bless you” is a nice church greeting; that’s all they think it is, but it’s something really powerful if you understand what it means. To be blessed means to be empowered to prosper; that you’re blessed means there’s an empowerment on you for prosperity, excellence, victory, fruitfulness and productivity in every area of your life.

Now, because you’re blessed, it’s impossible for you to be defeated or disadvantaged; you’re protected and preserved by the Lord. This doesn’t mean you won’t face challenges, but irrespective of the challenges or oppositions, you’ll always win; where others fail, you win. This is your life as a Christian. You’ve been empowered to prosper in all things and deal wisely in the affairs of life. This took effect when you received the Holy Spirit.

Even if you were placed in a desert or barren land, you’ll still prosper; the desert will turn into a fruitful field, because you’re the blessed of the Lord. Live every day with this consciousness.

PRAYER

Dear Father, you’ve blessed me and empowered me to prosper in all things and deal wisely in all of my affairs. I’m supernaturally protected and preserved, walking in divine favour continually; everything connected to me prospers, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Genesis 12:2-3
2. And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3. And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Galatians 3:8-9
8. And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, [saying], In thee shall all nations be blessed.
9. So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 1:1-18,
2 Samuel 15-17

1 Corinthians 3:1-9,
Psalm 147-148

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:46am On May 04, 2018

PRONOUNCE BLESSINGS

Friday, May 4th.

Pastor Chris

And without all contradiction the LESS is blessed of the BETTER (Hebrews 7:7).

In our opening verse, the Greek words translated “less” and “better” help us understand what we’re dealing with: ranks, seniority. It’s actually referring to the less strong, being blessed of the stronger; that is, someone of a higher rank blessing someone of a lower rank. For instance, parents can bless their children. A minister can bless his congregation. In the Old Testament, the priests were asked to bless the congregation of Israel. In the New Testament, we find the same thing.

The Apostle Paul, for example, blessed the churches. In concluding his letter to the Roman Christians, he said, “And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen” (Romans 16:20). Likewise, in his second letter to the Corinthian Church, he blessed them saying, “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen” (2 Corinthians 13:14).

Blessings are conveyed primarily in words, and you can’t bless someone who isn’t already “blessed”; this is a mystery, but also a spiritual reality. You can only bless someone that’s blessed. We read in the Old Testament how God instructed the priests to bless the children of Israel. He said, “...On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace” (Numbers 6:23-26).

They were already blessed people, yet every time they came together, the priests would pronounce these benedictions over them to activate the blessings that are already in them. So, as a child of God, learn to pronounce blessings. You’re blessed to bless. Therefore, wake up in the morning, speaking blessings. The Bible says, “Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing” (1 Peter 3:9). Pronounce blessings on your family, work, children, business, ministry, academics, etc., every day.

PRAYER

I’m blessed with the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel of Christ. I’m blessed in the city and in the field; blessed in my going out and coming in. In my path are life and peace, glory, abundance and eternal rejoicing, now and forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Thessalonians 3:12-13
12. And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all [men], even as we [do] toward you:
13. To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

Hebrews 13:20-21
20. Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
21. Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom [be] glory for ever and ever. Amen.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 1:19-51,
2 Samuel 18-19

1 Corinthians 3:10-23,
Psalm 149-150

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:10am On May 05, 2018

SPEAKING BLESSINGS IS BY FAITH

Saturday,May 5th, 2018

Pastor Chris

By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come (Hebrews 11:20).

In our previous study, we reviewed the importance of speaking blessings; we’re to constantly pronounce blessings. However, blessings are pronounced or spoken by faith; otherwise, they’ll be empty words. The words of blessings that we speak must be words of faith; faith that’s connected to God; faith that’s based on the revelation of God’s Word. That’s what will cause the words to prevail.

In our opening verse, we read that, “By faith Isaac
blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come.” Likewise, Hebrews 11:21 says, “By faith Jacob, when he was dying, blessed both the sons of Joseph and worshipped, leaning upon the top of his staff.” This is really amazing! Jacob, at this time, could hardly see; his eyes were dim, but he blessed his grandsons according to the revelation of the Spirit.

Joseph, the father of the boys, thought Jacob was
making a mistake when he placed his left hand on the older son, and the right hand on the younger one, and tried to correct his father (Genesis 48:18-19), but no; it wasn’t a mistake. Jacob was blessing the boys by faith. He was seeing into the future, and by the words of blessing, he invoked on them the respective future that God had planned.

This is why if people aren’t blessed, even though God has a good plan for them, they’ll never fulfill it, because they have no one to utter the blessings into their lives. Yes, those blessings are there already in the spirit-realm, but they can only be activated by the spoken word; by the affirmation of faith.

It’s one of the reasons to be in the right church, and have a man of God who pronounces the blessings of God over your life. Those words will propel you in the path of divine destiny, to walk in, and fulfill His perfect will for your life.

PRAYER
I activate the supernatural life of prosperity, health, victory, strength and promotion as I speak forth words of blessings, in faith, over my life and those of my loved ones. I live victoriously today, in faith, and in the glory of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Genesis 48:14-16;
14. And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim's head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.
15. And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day,
16. The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.

Romans 10:8;
But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

2 Corinthians 4:13
We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 2:1-25 & 2 Samuel 20-21

1 Corinthians 4:1-10 & Proverbs 1

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:30am On May 06, 2018

ONLY THE WORD COUNTS

Sunday,May 6th, 2018

Pastor Chris

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed (Galatians 1:cool.

There’re those who think it’s okay to try and contact the dead for information about their future. It’s wrong. In the Old Testament, God specifically warned the children of Israel not to do it. Saul, the king of Israel, did it and got into trouble for it.

The dead don’t know the future; so, it’s even absurd to try to consult with them about the future. Only the Holy Ghost knows the future, and through the insight He grants us, we’re able to know things about
the future as He reveals them to us.

Jesus said, “Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come” (John 16:13). Trust the Holy Spirit: instead of hoping that, somehow, the ghost of a dead person will reveal some secrets to you or give you some esoteric information about your future.

Of course, there’re manifestations of the Holy Spirit in which He ministers to us in different ways. He can even use the face of your pastor, a brother, or sister to bring you a message or a word; He does such things. He could talk to you through the voice and the face of someone who has passed on to glory. He can do it, because He’s eternity; He’s not restricted.

However, everything you hear must be consistent with the revealed body of truth—God’s Word. No matter what you hear, and from whom you hear it, if it doesn’t square up with the Word, discard it. The consistency of the message with the Scriptures is what counts.

That an angel brought you a message doesn’t make it any more authentic. What authenticates a message and gives it power is its consistency with the revealed Word of God. It’s the same reason we’re to judge all prophecies (1 Corinthians 14:29), and test all spirits to see if they be of God (1 John 4:1).

PRAYER
Blessed Father, thank you for the sure guidance I receive from your eternal Word, and the light it unveils to my spirit. Your Word is my life, and by my faith in your Word, I rule over circumstances, and bring glory to your Majesty, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Peter 1:18-19;
18. And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
19. We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

1 John 4:1-3;
1. Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3. And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Luke 21:33
Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 3:1-21 & 2 Samuel 22

1 Corinthians 4:11-21 & Proverbs 2

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:12am On May 07, 2018

A PREMIUM ON WORDS

Monday, May 7th, 2018

Pastor Chris

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned (Matthew 12:37).

Words are so important in the Kingdom of God and should never be used carelessly. Your real personality is revealed in words. Even when you think you’re joking, what you say could make or mar your destiny. Never take the risk to joke against the Word.

Take Esau for example; by what some consider
“mere words,” he forfeited his birthright to his brother, Jacob. Read the story: He was hungry and wanted food. Jacob, his younger brother, was making a pot of stew and he asked Jacob for some.

Read their ensuing dialogue: “Give me some of that red stew—I’m starved,” said Esau. “Make me a trade: my stew for your rights as the firstborn,” replied Jacob. “...I’m starving! What good is a birthright if I’m dead?” ... And he did it. On oath, Esau traded away his rights as the firstborn. Jacob gave him bread and the stew of lentils. He ate and drank, got up and left. That’s how Esau shrugged off his rights as the firstborn” (Genesis 25:32-34 MSG). Very pathetic indeed!

The implication was that when Isaac was to transfer the blessing to his older son, he conferred it on Jacob, instead of Esau, howbeit by “mistake.” But it had to be, because Esau, by his own words, had mortgaged the rights of the firstborn to Jacob.

Even though it was obvious he (Esau) didn’t quite “mean” what he said, it was too late. We discovered later that he sought the same blessing with tears, but couldn’t get it: “For ye know how that afterward, when he (Esau) would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears” (Hebrews 12:17).

Your words represent you; they mean everything. Don’t speak carelessly and say, “I didn’t mean it!” Speak truth. The Bible says the righteous studies to answer; he meditates to speak (Proverbs 15:28). Don’t be like Esau who had no regard for spiritual things, and disparaged his birthright with words.

Put a premium on words. Be a master of words as Jesus was a master of words, for by your words, you shall be justified, and by your words, you shall be condemned.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for granting me supernatural insight, wisdom, and knowledge; I deal and speak wisely always. I speak truth, and your Word is truth. Your Word is in my heart and in my mouth today, producing righteousness in and through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Proverbs 15:4;
A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit.

Matthew 12:36-37;
36. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Mark 11:23
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 3:22-36 & 2 Samuel 23-24

1 Corinthians 5:1-13 & Proverbs 3

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:33am On May 08, 2018

HE TOOK THE PUNISHMENT FOR OUR SINS

Tuesday, May 8th, 2018

Pastor Chris

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him... (Isaiah 53:5).

The Lord Jesus suffered and endured the pain and shame of the cross, not because of His sins or for Himself, but for us. He took our place and bore the punishment for sin on our behalf. While on the cross, bearing the burden of our sins, He cried out in anguish, “...Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken
me?” (Mark 15:34).

God turned His back on Jesus because our sins
were laid on Him. Habakkuk 1:13 tells us that God is holy and doesn’t behold iniquity. The separation from the Father on account of our sins, was what Jesus never wanted, for which He prayed in the Garden of Gethsemane, “Father, if you be willing, take this cup away from me, nevertheless not my will, but your will be done.”

The Father’s will prevailed. Jesus died on the cross, and descended into hell. He was put to grief. Upon taking all the punishment that was necessary, the Bible says He became justified in the Spirit (1 Timothy 3:16), and was raised back to life for our justification: “Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification” (Romans 4:25).

To be justified means to be acquitted of guilt; to be declared righteous. He was our substitute in death, as well as our substitute in resurrection. When He died, you died with Him; when He was buried, you were buried with Him. When God raised Him from the dead, you were also raised together with Him in newness of life!

Sin and its effects and consequences have no dominion over you. You’re free to serve the Lord and live for Him, in righteousness, and true holiness. You’ve been made, not just righteous but also, the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I rejoice, knowing that the Lord Jesus paid the ultimate sacrifice for sin, and I now stand justified in your presence. Thank you for ushering me into this new life of righteousness, where I reign and rule with Christ forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 5:7-11;
7. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 8. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
9. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
10. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
11. And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

2 Corinthians 5:21
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 4:1-26 & 1 Kings 1

1 Corinthians 6:1-11 & Proverbs 4

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:17am On May 09, 2018

ACTING ON THE WORD

Wednesday, May 9th, 2018

Pastor Chris

And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net (Luke 5: 5).

God’s Word has integrity. Whatever He says is truth—absolute reality—and you can bet your life on it. The Lord Jesus had just used Peter’s boat to preach, and when He was done, He instructed him to cast his net into the sea for some fish.

Peter and his crew had toiled fruitlessly all night trying to catch fish; so he said to Jesus, “Sir...we worked hard all last night and didn’t catch a thing...” (Luke 5:5 TLB). But thank God Peter didn’t stop there; he continued, “...but if you say so, we’ll try again.” Peter acted because the Master said so, and the result was a harvest so great that he needed partners to help him with the multitude of fishes to shore (Luke 5:6-7). Yes. Acting on the Word activates the power of God!

Oftentimes, people have no doubts as to the power of God being able to put them over in life, but what they lack is how to activate that power and take advantage of it in their personal lives. Some will say, “I know what the Word of God says, BUT...!” That’s their problem; there’re no “ifs” and “buts” when it comes to the Word; just act on it! When you do, the Lord will confirm it with His power, and there’ll be divine results.

Recall when the Lord Jesus turned water into wine at the wedding ceremony in Cana of Galilee. Before the miracle, Mary had said to the servants, “Do whatsoever He tells you to do” (John 2:5). That’s the secret. The Master then instructed the servants to fill the water pots; that didn’t make sense, but they acted on the instruction nonetheless. When the guests drank of it, it was the best wine they ever tasted (John 2:1-10).

There’s always a miracle—a testimony—for the one who acts on the Word. Always speak and act in consonance with the Word, and God’s power will overwhelm you and enable you to lay hold on the results that you desire. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

The Word of God is the light of my life, and by the Word, I see and take a hold of my inheritance in Christ, walking in wisdom, and manifesting the glory of God everywhere. I walk in, and demonstrate, the supernatural today, subduing circumstances, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Matthew
7:24-27;
24. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25. And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27. And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

James 2:20-22
20. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
21. Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? 22. Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 4:27-54 & 1 Kings 2-3

1 Corinthians 6:12-20 & Proverbs 5

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:19am On May 10, 2018

THE EMBODIMENT OF DIVINITY

Thursday, May 10th, 2018

Pastor Chris

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily (Colossians 2:9).

There’re Christians who don’t know who Jesus really is, and until you know Him, you can’t really have faith in Him. Many only know He’s said to be the Son of God. When you ask them what “Son of God” means, they don’t know.

“Son of God” means God in flesh. In John 4:24, Jesus said to the Samaritan woman, “God is a spirit...,” meaning that He doesn’t have a physical body. So, who is Jesus? Jesus is the “body of God.”

Our opening verse says, “For in him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.” This means the fullness, the totality of divinity is resident in the body of Jesus. When Jesus walked the earth, all of divinity was at home in Him. He was God alive—walking and talking in a man’s body. So, if you ever wanted to know what God looked like, in terms of His appearance, you look at Jesus.

No wonder He said in John 14:9, “...he that hath seen me hath seen the Father....” The same Jehovah who gave the law to Moses, and spoke to Moses from the fire, and to the children of Israel through His glory, is the same God that walked the streets of Galilee in Jesus Christ. Howbeit, they didn’t know Him!

John 1:10-11 says, “He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not He came unto his own, and his own received him not.” God, in the body of Jesus Christ, came to the world, but they didn’t recognize Him. The Bible says, “...it pleased the Father that in him (Jesus) should all fulness dwell” (Colossians 1:19).

Now, here’s something extraordinary: Colossians 2:10 says, “And ye are complete in him (Jesus Christ) ....” The word “complete” means fullness; to be made full! You’re made full of the same one with whom Jesus is full. That means the Godhead has His home in you.

Therefore, like Jesus, you’re the embodiment of divinity. This happened when the Holy Spirit came into your life. He brought into you the totality of the Godhead; the fullness of the Godhead dwells in you today, as it does Jesus. So, like Him, you’re the living house of the living God.

CONFESSION

I’m full of God; God is in me; He walks in me; He talks in me, and I’m therefore, not an ordinary person. Greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. The world is under my feet, and I walk in the path of victory and prosperity. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Colossians 1:26-27;
26. Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
27. To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

1 John 4:4;
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Colossians 3:3
For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 5:1-30 & 1 Kings 4-6

1 Corinthians 7:1-9 & Proverbs 6

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 1:09pm On May 11, 2018

ACCESS TO DIVINE WISDOM

Friday, May 11th, 2018

Pastor Chris

But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption (1 Corinthians 1:30).

In Ephesians chapter one, the Spirit of God, through the Apostle Paul, prayed thus for the church at Ephesus: “That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him”
(Ephesians 1:17).

Notice the focus of the prayer: that God would
grant them “the spirit of wisdom and revelation.” Walking in divine wisdom is so important in the life of a Christian. If you have access to God’s Word, you have access to divine wisdom, for the Word of God is the wisdom of God.

It doesn’t matter what you may have experienced in life; it doesn’t matter who your advisers are; it doesn’t matter how many books you’ve read or what you’ve seen in life; if you don’t have the Word in you, you’re bereft of the wisdom of God. And for you to be a true success in life, you need wisdom. Wisdom is the principal thing (Proverbs 4:7); in other words, it’s the real deal; it’s what you need.

The wisdom of men may take you some distance; only the wisdom of God will take you all the way, and make you an all-round success. The Bible says Christ has been made unto you wisdom (1 Corinthians 1:30); therefore, you don’t lack wisdom. Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge, lives in you; so you have access and insight into mysteries and secrets.

You’re super-intelligent, sagacious and highly perceptive. Acknowledge this about you, and walk in this light. The Bible says, “That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus” (Philemon 1:6). Christ is your wisdom. Affirm it! Declare that you don’t make bad decisions, because the Spirit of wisdom is at work in you.

As you go about your endeavours today, have the consciousness that Christ has been made unto you wisdom; therefore, your choices, actions and words are in sync with God’s plan and purpose for your life.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for making me an embodiment of wisdom, in Christ. Christ is my wisdom; therefore, I’m wise; wisdom is seen in my actions and heard in my words today. I have insight into mysteries; I dissolve doubts and unravel hard sentences. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 1:30-31;
30. But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31. That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Ephesians
1:17-19;
17. That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
18. The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
19. And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

Ephesians 3:10-12
10. To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, 11. According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:
12. In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 5:31-47 & 1 Kings 7-8

1 Corinthians 7:10-24 & Proverbs 7

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:15am On May 12, 2018

YOUR TRUE IMAGE

Saturday, May 12th, 2018

Pastor Chris

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, God’s own purchased, special people that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections, of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light (1 Peter 2:9 AMPC).

It’s clear from our opening verse who we are and what God wants us to do: we’re the manifestation of His glory and the express image of His person. We’re His trophies, on display for the world to see. We display His virtues and perfections.

It’s important that you see yourself the way God sees you; the way the Word describes you, and not the way others see you or the way you see yourself. It’ll make your faith effective. Sometimes, you may look at your life and think you’re really not what God says you are, but that’s because you’re focusing on the wrong thing. Take the focus off yourself; focus on the Word. Meditate on what the Word says about you; your true value, limitless potentials, and glory in Christ Jesus.

2 Corinthians 3:18 says, “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” As you behold the glory of God in the Word (the mirror of God), you’re Transfigured into the same image that you see in the Word.

The more you look at the Word, the more you know who you are. The only way you can know what your spirit is like, is to look into the Word. The Word mirrors your true image! Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Blessed Father, thank you for your glorious Word that mirrors my true image. As I meditate on your Word, my life is transformed, and your glory is ever increasing in and through me, impacting everything and everyone around me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 John 4:17;
Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

2 Corinthians 3:18 WESNT
All of us! Nothing between us and God, our faces shining with the brightness of his face. And so we are transfigured much like the Messiah, our lives gradually becoming brighter and more beautiful as God enters our lives and we become like him.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 6:1-24 & 1 Kings 9

1 Corinthians 7:25-40 & Proverbs 8

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:12am On May 13, 2018

HIS GLORY IN YOU

Sunday, May 13th, 2018

Pastor Chris

And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one (John 17:22).

The Lord Jesus made the remarkable statement above in His prayer to the Father for us, and we know God heard Him. Thus, we have the glory of Jesus. This is so profound!

The Bible says Jesus Christ is the effulgence of the Father’s glory, the express image of His Person (Hebrews 1:3). That’s exactly what we are today, for the Bible says we’re created in His image and in His likeness. You were born to be the glory of God.

Colossians 1:27 says Christ in you, the hope of glory; that doesn’t mean the glory is coming because Christ is in you. Rather, it means the glory has come because Christ is in you. Blessed be God! 2 Corinthians 3:18 explains that as we look at the glory of God in a mirror, we’re metamorphosed into the same image that we see; and the image we see is the glory of God. So, not only do we have the glory in us, we’re the glory of God.

No wonder our heavenly Father is called “the Father of glory”; the Church is the glory of God. That reflection; that glory that you see when you look into the mirror—the Word—is who you really are!

The revelations communicated to us in the New Testament are the reflections of your identity and glory in Christ Jesus. So, keep looking into the mirror of God; keep studying and meditating on the Word, and as you do, you’ll be constantly transfigured from glory to glory.

Even now, rejoice and declare, “I am the glory of God. I exude and manifest righteousness, excellence, and perfection today and always; my life is one of ever-increasing glory. Hallelujah!”

CONFESSION
Christ is my life, my righteousness, and my all! He’s made me all that He is, and given me all that He has! Now, I rejoice, knowing that I’m the outshining of His glory, because I’m a sharer of His life and nature of righteousness; I’m His perfection of beauty. Blessed be God forever!

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 3:7-10;
7. But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
8. How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious? 9. For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory. 10. For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.

Romans 8:30
Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 6:25-59 & 1 Kings 10-11

1 Corinthians 8:1-13 & Proverbs 9

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:56am On May 14, 2018

YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE GOSPEL

Monday, May 14th, 2018

Pastor Chris

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth... (Romans 1:16).

Your main purpose on earth is to establish the Kingdom of God. We just read that the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes. In other words, God’s power to save, help, deliver, and bless is in the Gospel. All a man needs is to hear and believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and he’ll be changed forever.

This was the understanding and the conviction that Christians in the early Church had that made them preach the Gospel fearlessly; they were bold and confident with the Gospel. They were arrested, beaten, and even killed for the Gospel’s sake, all because of their understanding that the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation. Despite the fierce opposition and persecution they faced, they were undeterred, fearlessly preaching the Name of Jesus (Acts 5:41).

It’s not enough to preach the Gospel, you must also understand the Gospel that you preach, and be convinced it’s the only hope there is for all men. Your personal understanding of the Gospel is very important, because your life would be a reflection of “your gospel.” Your gospel is your perception of what Christ came to do, and the import, impact, and relevance of that in your personal life; that’s what will form your message. So, if you don’t fully understand the true Gospel of Christ, you’ll preach the wrong message.

The same message the apostles preached, which Jesus Himself began both to do and teach (Acts 1:1) is what we have the privilege to take to our world today. Be sure that that true message is what you preach. Study it. Understand it, and be convinced that it’s the only hope and power there is for the salvation of mankind.

There’re no options to the Gospel. There’s no other way to the Father, except Jesus Christ. He said, “...I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” (John 14:6). This is absolute reality, and it must form the basis of your convictions: your speech, your thinking. Your outlook on life must be from this understanding and persuasion about Christ and His Gospel.

PRAYER
I have the perfect understanding of the Gospel of Christ—a revelation granted me by the Holy Ghost, to know and live by the greater truths of the Gospel, proclaiming the same with signs following, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Hebrews 5:13-14;
13. For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. 14. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Romans 1:15-17
15. So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
16. For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
17. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 6:60-71 & 1 Kings 12-14

1 Corinthians 9:1-10 & Proverbs 10

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:25am On May 15, 2018

CHILDREN OF THE WORD

Tuesday, May 15th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures (James 1:18).

The Lord Jesus is the Word of God made flesh, but did you know the same is true of us? In 1 Peter 1:23, the Bible says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.” We’re born of the Word, which means we’re children of the Word.

The Christian isn’t someone who merely switched religions, or changed his ways of doing things. A Christian is someone who’s literally born of God; born of the Word. That means the life in you is the life of the Word. You’re no longer of the corruptible seed of man. The Lord Jesus said, “That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit” (John 3:6). You’re not of the flesh but of the Spirit.

1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little children....” This means you hail from God; your origin is in Him. Hallelujah! This knowledge will completely transform your life and change the way you live. When you know your true identity in Christ, you’ll live victoriously every day.

The Bible says, “...Whatsoever is born of God
overcometh the world...” (1 John 5:4). Keep that in mind as you contemplate what we read in 1 Peter 1:23: “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.”

The Word that gave birth to you lives and abides forever. That says something about your nature, about your person; you’re absolutely invincible; you’re indestructible. You’ve overcome the world! The corruptible human life was supplanted with the God-life, the God-nature, the instant you were born again. You’re not an ordinary person. Christ has taken up His abode in you, and you’ve become one with Him. As He is—so are you. Blessed be God!

PRAYER
Blessed Father, your Word is my life! I have the divine life, because I’m born of your indestructible and incorruptible Word. I’m immune and impregnable to the darkness, troubles, and corrupting influences in this world. Greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world. I live in glory and eternal victory forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 3:2-3;
2. Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
3. Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

1 Peter 1:23 AMPC;
You have been regenerated (born again), not from a mortal origin (seed, sperm), but from one that is immortal by the ever living and lasting Word of God.

James 1:18 AMPC
And it was of His own [free] will that He gave us birth [as sons] by [His] Word of Truth, so that we should be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures [a sample of what He created to be consecrated to Himself].

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 7:1-24 & 1 Kings 15-17

1 Corinthians 9:11-19 & Proverbs 11

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 4:57am On May 16, 2018

YOU’RE NOT OF THIS WORLD

Wednesday, May 16th, 2018

Pastor Chris

But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels (Hebrews 12:22).

God wants you to know His Word; He wants your spirit to be trained and educated about spiritual realities so you’ll know how to walk in Christ. Being born again, you’ve been born into Christ; that’s where you live now. Christ isn’t only a person, He’s also a place, and when you’re brought into that place, you live from there; you understand from there.

In Christ, all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge are unveiled to you; you have insight into mysteries and secrets. Life isn’t a mystery but a smooth sail, enjoyable and full of glory. In Christ, we walk in wisdom and righteousness; we walk in victory and dominion; we’re never defeated. What a place to be! You’re not of this world. Jesus said, “...I have chosen you out of the world...” (John 15:19). So what? Live in, and from, Christ! Christ is your city. Christ is your country; that’s the mountain we read about in our opening verse; it’s called mount Zion. We’ve been planted on that mountain, the mountain of the Lord’s house; that’s where all the beauty of God is; that’s where all the glory of God is. Now, you can understand why your life is only for beauty, and for glory. Psalm 50:2 says, “Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.”

The Bible says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new” (2 Corinthians 5:17). In Christ, you’re a new creation; old things—failures, sickness, weakness, frustrations, and disappointments of the past—are passed away. You’ve been ushered into a newness of life, with dominion over Satan and the powers of darkness.

CONFESSION
Christ is my place, for in Him I live, and move, and have my being. He’s my wisdom and my righteousness. All things work together for my good, because I love God and I’m called according to His purpose. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:

John 15:19;
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Colossians 1:12-13
12. Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
13. Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 7:25-8:1-11
& 1 Kings 18-19

1 Corinthians 9:20-27 & Proverbs 12

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2018

PRACTISE BEING FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT ALWAYS

Thursday, May 17th, 2018

Pastor Chris

And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit (Ephesians 5:18).

Our opening verse gives us the secret to living the transcendent life: it’s being filled with the Spirit. This isn’t an option for you as a Christian, if you’re going to be effective in your Christian walk. You must be filled with the Spirit always. You might ask, “Is that really possible? Can we always be perpetually "high’ on the Holy Ghost?”

Emphatically yes! The Word says we can, and shows us how in the ensuing verses 19-21 of our opening scripture. It reads, “Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.”

Every day, practise being filled with the Spirit. Before you leave home, get full of the Holy Ghost! Before you lead in worship, before you go out for evangelism, before you go to work, be filled with the Spirit. When you’re full of the Spirit, the words that come out of you aren’t your words but God’s. Therefore, everything you say will come forth with power and surely come to pass.

When you’re full of the Holy Ghost, no matter
what happens to you or around you, you’re unflustered. Like Paul, you’d say, “None of these things move me.” This is life beyond the ordinary plane of perception; life beyond the comprehension and ability of the human mind; life beyond this world!

This super life is what Jesus brought to us. He said, “The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)” (John 10:10 AMPC). You’re not an ordinary person. Many Christians live ordinary lives, because they don’t get themselves filled with the Spirit often. If you’re continually filled with the Spirit, your life will be an unending stream of the supernatural.

We’ve been called into a life of unending success. The secret is being filled with the Spirit: You’d be enabled supernaturally to see things at a higher plane and live the higher life in Christ.

CONFESSION
I live the higher life in Christ; I walk in absolute victory and dominion over this world! I live above, reign over, and subdue life’s circumstances and situations, to the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal King of glory. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Timothy 1:6;
Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.

Jude 1:20;
But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

Luke 4:1
And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 8:12-30 & 1 Kings 20-21

1 Corinthians 10:1-13 & Proverbs 13

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Services / Bishop Kukah Celebrates 45 Years Of Priesthood, 10 Years As Bishop (Photo) / 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 290
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.