Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! (14467 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For MAY 2024 / Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:14am On May 18, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

INVEST IN YOUR PERSONALITY

Friday, May 18th, 2018

Pastor Chris

A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength (Proverbs 24:5).

There’re some people who feel they’re disadvantaged, perhaps, because they don’t have an academic degree; they didn’t quite go to school or maybe they dropped out at some point. If this describes you or someone you know, it’s not the end of the world.

Even if you lost an opportunity to go to school,
you haven’t lost an opportunity for education. Just begin by investing in your personality. Listen to the right things; read the right books; open your mind and thinking to the right knowledge and information. What defines your life isn’t so much your academic qualification as it is the quality of your personality; the investments and deposits you’ve made in your mind and in your heart.

Daisy Osborne once said, “Work on being, not on having, for with what you are, you will have.” How true! Put differently, that simply means, “Don’t work on having anything; instead, work on being something.” By investing in yourself, you won’t just walk through this world unnoticed, but would have actually impacted the world with the investment of your personality. That’s success.

Polish yourself. Improve your value. The world is changing fast; you must therefore inundate your mind with the right information that’ll put you over and give you the advantage. When you study the Bible carefully, you’ll discover that knowledge is power. Our opening verse says, “...a man of knowledge increaseth strength.” The same word translated “strength” is also translated “ability” in some other places. Thus, with knowledge, you multiply your abilities; you see your endless potentials.

It doesn’t matter where you’ve been or how you’ve lived before you were born again. It might have been that in your biological family, no one has ever been successful, but with you, that jinx is broken. Now that you’re born again, all things are possible to you, the believing one (Mark 9:23). Blessed be God! The difference is knowledge. With the knowledge of the Word, and right investment in your personality, the Lord can do anything with your life.

CONFESSION
I have extraordinary amplitude of comprehension, and every information for a glorious life is accessible to me, because God has given me wisdom and knowledge and joy. I’m a success, and a wonder to my world! My abilities are limitless; I’m positioned by the Spirit for success, greatness, and glory. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Samuel 2:8; He raiseth up the poor out of the dust,
and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill,
to set them among princes,
and to make them inherit the throne of glory:
for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.

Proverbs 18:15;
The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge;
and the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge.

2 Peter 1:2;
Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

Acts 20:32
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:

John 8:31-47 & 1 Kings 22

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:

1 Corinthians 10:14-21 & Proverbs 14

Leave comments on today's devotional www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:41am On May 19, 2018

THE LORD IS GRACIOUS AND KIND

Saturday, May 19th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need (Hebrews 4:16).

Satan has oppressed a lot of God’s children by making them feel unqualified to receive answers to their prayers. Understand that the Lord is more willing to meet your needs than you are to receive from Him. Romans 8:32 (AMPC) says, “He who did not withhold or spare [even] His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with Him freely and graciously
give us all [other] things?”

Sadly, some believers, because of their ignorance
of the Scriptures, assume God is always mad at them because of their sins. “I’ve sinned; I can’t have fellowship with the Father or ask Him for anything until I settle issues with Him,” they’d say. Some others believe they’re not “holy” enough to talk directly to the Father, and therefore require some “saints” to pray to Him on their behalf.

If only they understood His Word! In Isaiah 1:18, He said, “Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.” The Lord Jesus came and made this a reality. He’s washed you in His precious blood as white as snow: “...but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God” (1 Corinthians 6:11).

2 Corinthians 5:19 says, “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them....” God isn’t mad at you, and could never be. Romans 5:10 says, “For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.” Hallelujah!

What you need is to take advantage of His grace; be confident in His love. That way, you’d always be bold to approach Him, knowing that you have a right of hearing with Him. You’re ordained to receive answers when you make petitions or decrees in the Name of Jesus (John 15:16). Let this truth inspire faith in you, and strengthen your confidence to ask whatever you will; the Father is more willing to give to you than you’re willing to ask and receive. He’s gracious and kind.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for your abundant grace that’s always available to me. Thank you for the blessings you’ve made available to me in Christ, and the right of hearing I have in your presence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Jeremiah 31:3;
The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying,
Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love:
therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

John 16:23-24;
23. And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
24. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Lamentations 3:22-23
22. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
24. The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 8:48-59 & 2 Kings 1-3

1 Corinthians 10:22-33 & Proverbs 15

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:44am On May 20, 2018

20TH MAY , 2018 ; PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME;

CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Not that we are fit (qualified and sufficient in ability) of ourselves to form personal judgments or to claim or count anything as coming from us, but our power and ability and sufficiency are from God (2 Corinthians 3:5 AMPC).

The words of the Spirit in our opening verse are so sublime; such an extraordinary present-hour reality: our competence is of God! We’ve been called, anointed, and sent by the Spirit; therefore, He doesn’t expect us to carry out His work through the flesh, but by His divine power.

The Greek word translated, “sufficiency” in the verse above is “hikanotēs,” and it means “competence.” Just as Paul said of himself and other ministers who worked with him, you too can say that your competency is of God. You’re competent to do all things; everything that God has called you to do.

Paul and Silas and Timothy have all gone to heaven; you’re the one on the scene today, spreading His righteousness, and establishing His Kingdom on earth and in the hearts of men.

Perhaps, you’ve been assigned a particular project or task, and you’re wondering, “Where do I even begin? This task is so huge and daunting.” Relax. You’re up to the task. You have what it takes to make that project an excellent success, because you’re sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency. Make that your confession.

How could you have such an assurance from the Holy Spirit, and be wondering whether or not you can achieve a target; He’s your ability. By your own human wisdom and strength you might not be up to par.

But with the Holy Ghost, you can do all things; you always win; you’re fruitful and productive in all things (Colossians 1:10); you’re competent in any field. You can say with delight and assurance, “Put me anywhere, I’ll shine; I’ll always be a success, because I’m sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency.”

Zechariah 4:6 says, “…Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.” By the Holy Ghost, you’re a champion for life! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Dear Father, what a privilege to be imbued with the requisite and adequate ability to carry out to completion, and with excellence, all tasks and projects to your glory. I can do all things through your anointing that’s at work and fully operational in me. Blessed be your Name forever!

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 4:7; Philippians 4:13; Ephesians 2:10 AMPC

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

John 9:1-41 & 2 Kings 4-5

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Corinthians 11:1-11 & Proverbs 16
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:50am On May 21, 2018

21ST MAY; 2018 ; PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME;

HIS PRESENCE IN YOU

And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them (Acts 19:11-12).

A certain fellow, who wasn’t a Christian and obviously hadn’t received the Holy Spirit, spoke in tongues in a meeting. Stunned at this, someone asked, “How could that be?” Well, it happened. What happened to that fellow was an impartation, similar to that on the handkerchiefs and aprons that were taken from Paul’s body to heal the sick.

For example, I can rub myself on you and particles from my own clothes will come on you; I could hug you and my smell will be on you. That doesn’t mean I’m in you. In the same way, the fact that that fellow spoke in tongues doesn’t mean the Holy Spirit was in him. In Numbers 22:28, we read how a donkey spoke with a man’s voice and forbade the madness of the prophet. Was God living in the donkey? No!

The power of God came on the donkey and it spoke like a man, but that didn’t mean the donkey was filled with the Holy Ghost. There’re things the Spirit of God causes to happen. For example, when we gather as believers in church, there’s a spiritual presence in the room, not because the Holy Ghost sat there physically, but because of His presence in us. That presence is transmitted to that environment through us. We have, in that sense, and in that way, sanctified the place with the presence of God that we carry in us.

The ultimate thing, therefore, isn’t a rub-off or a smear or an impartation of His presence like the aforementioned examples, which wouldn’t last for long, but His indwelling presence in you. When you received the Holy Spirit, the very source of power came to reside in you. Jesus said you shall receive power when the Holy Ghost comes upon you (Acts 1:8).

You don’t need to seek power from anywhere else, because the very source of power Himself lives in you. Take advantage of His glorious presence in you today. When you’re conscious of this, you’ll certainly walk in the supernatural and live the higher life in Christ.

CONFESSION

Dear Father, thank you for your Spirit that lives in me; I’m conscious of your divine presence in me that beautifies my life, and transforms my world. Christ in me makes me more than a conqueror, a victor and an overcomer in this life. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 1:8; John 14:16-17; Colossians 1:27

John 10:1-21 & 2 Kings 6-7

1 Corinthians 11:12-19 & Proverbs 17
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2018

MINISTERING THROUGH THE SPIRIT

Tuesday, May 22nd, 2018

Pastor Chris

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life (John 6:63).

Someone can have a word of prophecy, and then go ahead to give it, but the words spoken come out empty, inoperative and ineffective, even though the prophetic message is true. The reason is that the words spoken are devoid of the power of the Spirit.

This is one of the reasons we’re required to
spend quality time praying in the Spirit, to be filled with the Spirit. Ephesians 5:18 says, “And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be (being) filled with the Spirit.”

Those words were originally written to the Christians in Ephesus, people who were already filled with the Spirit. So, it’s obvious that the Spirit of God, through the Apostle Paul, is referring to us being constantly under the influence, control or sway of the Spirit. That way, your message and your preaching wouldn’t be with enticing or persuasive words of man’s wisdom, or clever rhetorics, but in the demonstration of the Spirit and of power.

When you’re filled with the Spirit, you minister the Spirit; your words are impregnated with divine energy. Your communication is such that people are never able to forget or get over their encounter with you; they’re impacted greatly by the love and person of Jesus; His wisdom, power and righteousness that effuse and exude from your words.

2 Corinthians 4:5 says, “For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord...” ; meaning that no matter what you prophesy, preach or teach, it must be Christ Jesus, and you can’t preach or minister Christ without the power of the Spirit. It’s the reason sometimes you should pray and fast, soaking your spirit more into the Holy Spirit, so you can speak as the oracle of God.

We’re required to always walk in oneness and in sync with the Spirit, with His glory and power revealed in, and through, us. But that won’t be your experience until, and unless, you’re given to intense study of, and meditation on, the Word, and deep fellowship with the Spirit.

Be filled with the Spirit, again and again! Encourage the ministry of the Spirit in your personal life, and your words will be operative, effective, laden with divine power to alter situations and transform destinies.

PRAYER
Thank you Father, for your Spirit infuses my words with power; therefore, I speak life always. My words bless and transform destinies, bearing your love, wisdom, power and righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Peter 4:11;
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

1 Corinthians 2:4-5
4. And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
5. That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 10:22-42 & 2 Kings 8-9

1 Corinthians 11:20- 29 & Proverbs 18

Leave comments on today's devotional www.rhapsodyofrealities.org. DO HAVE A BLESSED DAY � ���
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:08am On May 23, 2018
Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

MINISTERS OF LIFE – PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME.

But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away: How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious (2 Corinthians 3:7-cool.

The Apostle Paul, in our theme scripture was comparing the awesome difference between the Old and the New Testaments. Without mincing words, he calls the ministration of the Old Testament “the ministration of death.” What does this mean?

Now, understand something about the Law: it came that condemnation might stand. When the Law was read, death was ministered; people were condemned; spiritual death became a consciousness. Recall Paul’s words in Romans 7:9, “For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.” The law was given because of sin, so that sin might be shown to be what it really is (Read Romans 7:13).

Now, the Old Testament couldn’t fulfill God’s intention which was to give life to men. Rather, it brought death, because of the imperfections of the flesh. No one could fulfill the Law; none could totally rise to the level that the law prescribed. But thanks be unto God! Christ Jesus is the fulfilment of the Law. The Bible says through Him, all are justified from all things from which they couldn’t be justified by the Law of Moses (Acts 13:39).

The Bible says He’s brought life and immortality to light through the Gospel (2 Timothy 1:10). So, today, when we preach the true New Testament, we’re ministering the Spirit; the Spirit of life. 2 Corinthians 3:6 says we’re able ministers of the New Testament: “…not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.”

This should be your dream and desire: you want your ministration to be a ministration of life; a ministration of the Spirit. Someone who doesn’t yet know Jesus should hear you, and be transformed, because of the release of the spirit of life in your ministration that leaves salvation, healing, deliverance, and other blessings in its wake!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the privilege given to me to preach the unsearchable riches of Christ, and minister life to those in my world, through the Gospel. Thank you for the power of the Spirit and the life in your Word released as many hear the Gospel today, bringing about a complete transformation in their lives, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Numbers 6:23-26
Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, 24 The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: 25 The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: 26 The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

Ecclesiastes 8:4 Where the word of a king [is, there is] power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?

Colossians 4:6 Let your speech [be] alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
John 11:1-16 & 2 Kings 10-12
2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Corinthians 11:30-34 & Proverbs 19
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:48am On May 24, 2018

THE CREATIVE POWER OF THE WORD

Thursday, May 24th, 2018

Pastor Chris

And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified (Acts 20:32).

John 1:1 says, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” If the Word was God, and God doesn’t change, it means that the Word is still God. In verse 14 of the same chapter, the Bible says, “The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth” (John 1:14 NIV).

Recall that before Jesus was born, the Holy Ghost had come upon the Virgin Mary, and the Word she received from God, which was spoken to her by an angel, became flesh in her. That Word became a child, and grew to become the man, Christ Jesus. So Jesus, indeed, is the Word of God become flesh; He’s the result of the Word that was spoken to Mary.

Today, when the Word of God comes to you, it still has the same effect and produces the same result. God’s intent is for the Word to become one with you, to become flesh in you. If it’s a word of healing, it’s
meant to destroy the sickness, and take its place.

The Word can recreate a broken or amputated arm.
The Word can change your genotype. The Word can become new kidneys in you, and literally give you a new heart, if you’ve had issues with your kidneys or your heart. Receiving God’s Word is receiving the power of God into your life; the creative power of God.

Don’t accept that your situation is hopeless. Don’t despair or become despondent because of your financial situation; change things with the Word. Get into meditation; chew the Word; ponder and contemplate the Word until it literally forms in you the message it bears. You’ll know when it happens: your mind will be renewed to only see, think, and accept the results that the Word is supposed to produce for you and in you.

PRAYER
Blessed Father, I thank you for the efficacy of your Word in my life. Through meditation, the Word mingles with my spirit, soul, and body, producing in my life and in my situation the message that it bears. Your divine power is at work in me through and through, today, and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Psalm 107:20;
He sent his word, and healed them,
and delivered them from their destructions.

Hebrews 4:12 AMPC;
For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life (soul) and [the immortal] spirit, and of joints and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart.

Isaiah 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

John 11:17-57 & 2 Kings13-15

1 Corinthians 12:1-11 & Proverbs 20

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:16am On May 25, 2018

25TH MAY, 2018; PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME;

LIVE THE TRUE CHRISTIAN LIFE

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).

Christianity is the outworking of divinity in humanity; the revelation of Christ in you. A Christian is one in whom Christ literally dwells, and who is Christ? As a person, Christ is the embodiment of deity; the fullness of the Godhead, represented in Jesus. And the Bible says He’s above all things; He’s the head of all principality and power, and He lives in you.

Now if this is true, and thank God it is, why should any Christian be afraid or intimidated by demons? Some are even traversing from church to church seeking to be delivered from demons and demonic oppressions. How sad! The Lord said in Hosea 4:6 “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge….” No Christian needs deliverance from Satan. A Christian who believes he or she requires deliverance from the devil isn’t living the true Christian life.

The Christian is superior to Satan and shouldn’t have trouble with demons. As a Christian, once you find out that the devil is responsible for a problem or situation, it makes it easy to solve: just cast him out. Jesus said in Mark 16:17 “And “And these signs shall follow them that that believe; believe; In my name shall they cast out devils…” devils…”; it’s the first thing He said we could do in His Name.

Moreover, the Bible says, “Giving thanks unto the Father…Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son” (Colossians 1:12-13). Before you were born again, you were already delivered from the power of darkness, and transferred into the Kingdom of God’s Love-Son; it happened legally, for Jesus did this for the whole world. Now that you’re born again, it has become a vital reality. Satan, or darkness, has no control over you; you’re not under their influence or jurisdiction.

Howbeit, if you’re not living for the Master, and you choose to live under Satan’s influence, then you’re going to have trouble. “What if you strayed into Satan’s jurisdiction, and now you’re having trouble with demonic oppression?” someone wonders. That’s not a problem. Just say, “Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life, and I’m done with the devil.” That’s all! Glory to God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, Father, I I thank you for translating me from the kingdom of darkness, to the kingdom of your love-Son, Jesus. I’m in in the Kingdom now, and no devil can have its way in my life, because greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world.I exercise control, and authority over anything that’s inconsistent with the provisions of the Gospel in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHERSTUDY:

Luke 10:17-19; 1 John 4:4; Romans 5:17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

John 12:1-19) & 2 Kings 16-17

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Corinthians 12:12-2 & Proverbs 21
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:50am On May 26, 2018

DOMINION OVER DEVILS

Saturday, 26th MAY, 2018

Pastor Chris

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils... (Mark 16:17)

There’re no Christians specially anointed or gifted to cast out demons. Jesus said, “...these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils...” (Mark 16:17). The only qualification needed for you to be able to cast out devils is to be a believing one; it’s to be in Christ. Every Christian has authority to cast out devils, including the
one that just got born again minutes ago.

Someone might say, “How can that be? Don’t we need to prepare ourselves and pray ‘powerful prayers’ before we can cast out devils?” No! Jesus didn’t even ask us to pray about the devil. He said, “Cast him out!” You never need to tell God to do anything about the devil, because He already did everything He needed to do about the devil, and demons of darkness, and gave you authority over them.

In Mark 6:7, the Bible says, “And he (Jesus) called unto him the twelve, and...gave them power over unclean spirits.” The Greek word for “power” is “exousia,” and it means “authority.” Jesus gave us authority over unclean spirits. Read what He did to them in hell: “Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it” (Colossians 2:15 NKJV). Jesus rendered Satan and his cohorts incapacitated; powerless and useless. But guess what? When He did it, you were in Him.

In Luke 10:19, He said, “Behold, I give unto you power (authority) , to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power (ability) of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” You have the authority to control and tame Satan and his cohorts; to put them in check; and that authority is perfect and absolute. No demon can resist it.

Remember what we read in our opening verse, “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils...” ; it’s a law in the realm of the spirit. When you ask a demon to come out in the Name of Jesus, it’s as though Jesus Himself were speaking. Live in the authority of His Name. Refuse to allow the devil run rampage in your environment.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the victory of Jesus over the devil and the entire host of darkness, which He wrought on my behalf. Now, I live in the victory and authority of Jesus Christ; Satan and his cohorts are no factors for my success. I live triumphantly in Christ, every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Matthew 10:7-8;
7. And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
8. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Luke 10:17-19
17. And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
18. And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
19. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:

John 12:20-50 & 2 Kings 18-19

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 12:22-31 & Proverbs 22

Leave comments on today’s devotonal at www.rhapsodyofrealites.org
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:06am On May 27, 2018

FOLLOW HIS WILL, PURPOSE AND PLAN

Sunday, 27th MAY, 2018

Pastor Chris

And Moses lifted up his hand, and with his rod he smote the rock twice: and the water came out abundantly, and the congregation drank, and their beasts also. And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, Because ye believed me not, to sanctify me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore ye shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have given them (Numbers 20:11-12).

As Christians, we all want to please God; we want to do His will and succeed for Him. We want to know and fulfill His calling for our lives; we
want to bring Him honour.
However, for all that to happen, we must follow,
and accept His Word as absolute truth, for His Word is His will expressed. Through the Word, we know God’s plan, purpose, and the pattern He has set and we’re able to follow, and serve Him rightly.

In Christianity, it’s not just about doing what’s good, but doing it God’s way, for God’s purpose. Consider what we read in our opening text: Moses, instead of talking to the rock, struck the rock. Water came out, and the people drank to their fill, but God wasn’t pleased. He was angry with Moses.

Again, in the Book of Genesis, the Bible tells us how two brothers, Cain and Abel, brought their offerings to the Lord. Cain brought an offering of his choice, while Abel brought an offering of God’s choice: what God asked to be offered.

Cain’s sacrifice was rejected, because he didn’t follow the due order; he didn’t do what God wanted. Seeing that he was angry because his offering was rejected, God said to him, “If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted?” (Genesis 4:7).

Thus, from the very beginning, God showed us that we’re supposed to serve Him according to His plan, not ours. It doesn’t matter how nice your plan may be; the question is, is it what God wants? Moses got the rock to produce water for the people to drink, but failed to glorify God.

You glorify God by doing His Word. Jesus said, “I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do” ( John 17:4). That’s the way Jesus glorified the Father. He served the Father according to the Father’s will, purpose, and plan; you can’t do it any other way!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for giving me your Word to live by, and manifest your glory. I’m a doer of the Word; I live in, and by, your Word, serving you in wisdom, walking in, and fulfilling your divine plan and purpose for me, to the praise and glory of your Name. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Samuel 15:22; And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice,
and to hearken than the fat of rams.

Romans 12:2;
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Hebrews 8:5
Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:

John 13:1-30 & 2 Kings 20-22

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:

1 Corinthians 13:1-13 & Proverbs 23

1 Like

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:11am On May 28, 2018
Rhapsody of Realities

Monday 28 May 2018

GLORIFY HIM BY DOING HIS WORD – PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME.

I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do (John 17:4).

The Lord Jesus, in the verse above, shows us how to glorify the Father. He glorified the Father by doing what He wanted Him to do. He thus gave us an example on how to give glory to God. It’s not just by saying, “Father, I give you glory,” no! You glorify Him by doing His Word; by producing Word-based results.

It doesn’t matter that someone is singing, “I give you glory, Lord”; if he isn’t a doer of the Word, the Lord isn’t glorified. You can stand in front of someone and say, “I give you food,” it doesn’t mean the person got the food from you. It’s like giving a testimony: you can say, “I just want to testify that Pastor Chris has really blessed me; praise God!” That doesn’t mean someone who’s listening understands what you’re saying. But if you begin to say what I did for you that blessed you, then those listening can understand you.

Now, it doesn’t quite mean that when you say, “Lord, I give you glory,” something is wrong with that; no! The point we’re simply making is that doing God’s Word is actually the best way to glorify Him. Then when you say, “I glorify God” or “I give God glory,” it makes spiritual sense because you’ve done that which actually provides that glory. You don’t want to give glory to God only to discover that He never received or accepted it.

Jesus said, “I have done what you asked me to do and you’re glorified.” That’s the way Jesus glorified the Father. It’s the reason you should study the scriptures to know what He wants, and do them. What the Lord is going to applaud and reward you for on the day of Judgment is His Word that you lived out.

PRAYER
Dear Lord, I thank you because your Word is alive and actively working in me, filling me with joy unspeakable and full of glory. I’m fully resolved to live to your honour and glory, by doing the Word and producing Word-based results, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
James 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

John 15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

John 13:31-14:1-14 & 2 Kings 23-25
1 Corinthians 14:1-9 & Proverbs 24
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:54am On May 29, 2018

DEMONSTRATING HIS LOVE

TUESDAY, 29Th MAY 2018

Pastor Chris

And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us (Romans 5:5).

The Christian life is a demonstration of divine love. 1 John 4:8 says, “He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.” God is love personified. He demonstrated His love towards us in that He gave Christ to die for us while we were yet sinners (Romans 5:cool.

Being born again, you’re born of God, and if God who is love gave birth to you, then you’re a child of love, and love personified. Divine love isn’t something to pray to God to give you; it’s a feature of your recreated human spirit: “But the fruit of the Spirit is love…” (Galatians 5:22). What’s expected of you is to demonstrate the love that’s stored up in your heart, and be a blessing to your world. Be an oasis of love in a troubled world.

Jesus said in John 14:15, “If ye love me, keep my commandments.” An example of His commandment is the instruction to preach the Gospel to every creature (Mark 16:15). You’d be demonstrating the love of God to your world when you reach out to others with the Gospel of Christ.

2 Corinthians 5:14 says, “For the love of Christ constraineth us…we’re propelled by His love to preach the Gospel, just as He was propelled by love to take the place of sinful men on the cross. He was the expression and communication of the love of God.

Not only did He speak words of blessings to the people, He also touched them and related to them with love. He helped them know that the Father loved them. You felt love, divine love, when you were in His presence. People from everywhere came to Jesus, to hear Him, and be with Him, because in His words, they heard and saw love.

As a Christian or minister of the Gospel, this should be your desire: manifesting the love of Jesus to the world. It’s one of the things the Holy Spirit does in your life; He reveals God to you and as you get to know Him, His love dominates you. This is because the more you love Him, the more like Him you become.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for flooding my spirit with the revelation of your love and for helping me, not only to walk in the increased consciousness of your great love for me but to also, demonstrate this love and be a blessing to my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
I John 4:11‭-‬12 NKJV
11. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
12 No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.

I John 4:16 NKJV
And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.

2 Corinthians 5:14‭-‬15 NIV
14. For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died.
15 And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 14:15-31 & 1 Chronicles 1-2

1 Corinthians 14:10-19 & Proverbs 25

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:28am On May 30, 2018

WE HAVE HIS FULLNESS

WEDNESDAY, 30th, MAY 2018

Pastor Chris

For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him (John 3:34).

Some Christians have said only Jesus had the fullness of God’s Spirit, and that the rest of us only have a measure of the Spirit. But in the light of
God’s Word, that’s not true.

First, the Bible says of His fullness, referring to
Jesus, have we all received, grace heaped upon grace (John 1:16). Moreover, the Holy Spirit, as a person and in His fullness, lives in you, if you’re born again.

Now, the confusion of those who propagate the notion that only Jesus had the Spirit without measure stem from the King James rendering of John 3:34. It says, “For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him .” The underlined words, “unto him,” are actually in parenthesis, meaning that they don’t exist in the original Greek text; they were introduced by the translators, and it’s misleading, because it makes you think that verse is talking about Jesus, whereas it’s not.

The correct rendering is, “For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure.” You were sent, just as Jesus was sent of the Father: “Then said Jesus...as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost” (John 20:21-22). You have the “whole” Holy Ghost in you, in His fullness.

Ephesians 3:17-19 talks about you being filled with all the fullness of God. The same is said of Jesus in Colossians 1:19: “For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell.” If you thought that was something to shout about, read Colossians 2:10; it says, “And ye are complete in him....” In whom are you complete? The preceding verse 9 tells us who: “For in him (Christ Jesus) dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.” Blessed be God!

You’re complete in the One in whom all fullness—the fullness of the Deity, the Godhead—dwells; you’re perfected in Him. Meaning that you’re replete with God. You’re the walking, living, tabernacle of God. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Blessed and gracious Father, how great thou art! Thank you for the Holy Spirit who lives in me in His fullness, and the eternal glory He’s brought into my life. I live to love you, to honour you, and to do your will, every day of my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 1:16 (AMPC);
For out of His fullness (abundance) we have all received [all had a share and we were all supplied with] one grace after another and spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing and even favor upon favor and gift [heaped] upon gift.

1 John 4:17;
Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

Ephesians 1:22-23
22. And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
23. Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 15:1-17 & 1 Chronicles 3-4

1 Corinthians 14:20-30 & Proverbs 26

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:09am On May 31, 2018

SPEAK “SPIRIT WORDS”

Thursday, 31st, MAY 2018

Pastor Chris

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life (John 6:63).

Not many people realize that life is indeed, spiritual. The physical world in which we live isn’t all there is; it’s in fact controlled from the spirit
world.

All around us in this physical world are angels,
but you can’t see them with your physical eyes; you have to pass over into the realm of the spirit to see them. Now, the point of all that is this: everything God says to us is real in the realm of the spirit, but to make them real in your life, you have to speak them forth. The Word of God is activated by your words.

Your words are “spirit words”; when you speak, you connect to the spirit realm.
Your words are the connection between the earth realm and the spirit realm. Every time you speak, whatever you say is real in the realm of the spirit. If they’re positive, faith-filled words, they’ll produce faith-results. If they’re words of fear, discouragement, and defeat, they’ll produce such negative results as well.

Your words are either working for you or against you; the reason you must watch what you say. It brings to mind the words of Jesus in Matthew 12:37: “For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.” Recall what He said in our opening verse.

We’re made, not just to look like Him, but also to function like Him. We release spirit and life through our words. The energy released by your words will either give life or produce death. It’s for the same reason the Bible says in Proverbs 18:21, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue....”

Release positive energy through your words. Speak life to your world, to your family, your job, your ministry, your finances, etc. Speak life to everything that concerns you. Affirm God’s Word in every situation. What you say is what you get (Mark 11:23); never forget it. Therefore, speak life only, and always; speak “spirit words”; faith-filled words.

PRAYER
I declare peace with prosperity for the nations of the world, and affirm that the Gospel of Christ has free course and is glorified; the righteousness of God is exalted in the nations, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 10:6-8;
6. But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from abovesmiley
7. Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
8. But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

1 Corinthians 2:12-13
12. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 15:18-16:1-16 & 1 Chronicles 5-6

1 Corinthians 14:31-40 & Proverbs 27

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:50am On Jun 01, 2018

TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE .

Friday, June 1st , 2018

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome;

Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof (Proverbs 18:21Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)).

Did you know that as a child of God what becomes of your life is entirely up to you? If you’re waiting on God to do anything about your life, your wait will be in vain, because He already did all that’s required for you to have an excellent, glorious, and triumphant life. The works were finished from the foundation of the world (Hebrews 4:3 NKJVOpen in Logos Bible Software (if available)). All you have to do now is enjoy your life: enjoy everything that the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ provided for you.

2 Peter 1:3Open in Logos Bible Software (if available) says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness….” Notice the tenses; this isn’t a promise but a forgone conclusion; it’s happened already: you’ve been given everything you require for the transcendent life. Knowing how to make all that already belongs to you in Christ—all He’s made you and has done for you a vital reality in your life—has been the missing link.

You may not know it, but every time you speak, you shape your life and future to either synchronize with God’s divine provisions and destiny for you, or to be at variance with it. You are today, what you said years ago. That means you’re fully responsible for your life and future; they’re in your hands. What becomes of you in life is the result of your tongue-work.

Stop talking about your problems; rather, declare your glorious life in Christ. Declare how you want things to be, in line with the Word. Don’t wait for anyone to do it for you; by your own words, chart your course. Take charge of your life. Acts 2:17Open in Logos Bible Software (if available) says, _*“And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy….”*_

Prophesy about your life, and about your future. Prophesy to your bone, to your body, to your skin, to your blood, to your finances, job, business, academics, etc. Don’t wait for the world or circumstances to decide and dictate what happens to you; use your mouth: speak words of power.

PRAYER

Father I thank you for your glory in my life! The light of your Word is shining ever so brightly in, and through me; and all things are working together for my good. I live in health, success, and prosperity, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Job 22:28Open in Logos Bible Software (if available) Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.

Mark 11:23Open in Logos Bible Software (if available) For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

2 Peter 1:3-4Open in Logos Bible Software (if available) According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 16:17-33Open in Logos Bible Software (if available) & 1 Chronicles 7-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>
1 Corinthians 15:1-10Open in Logos Bible Software (if available) & Proverbs 28
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:07am On Jun 02, 2018

WORSHIP IN THE SPIRIT

Saturday, June 2nd, 2018

Pastor Chris

Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord (Ephesians 5:19).

The term “spiritual songs” in the scripture above really doesn’t mean the spirituality of the songs in terms of their content, but that they’re songs of the spirit. It’s the same thing the Apostle Paul was talking about when he said, “For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful. What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also” (1 Corinthians 14:14-15).

Singing with the spirit is singing in other tongues. These songs come out of your spirit, not from your understanding. It’s similar to the way you yield your tongue to the Holy Spirit to pray in tongues, only that this time, you’re singing in other tongues and worshipping the Lord.

Jesus said, “God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth” (John 4:24). Worshipping in the spirit is higher. That’s the climax. You may sing and worship the Lord in your understanding, and that’s okay, but ascend higher; sing songs from your spirit; worship and relate from your spirit; it’s a deeper fellowship.

The latter part of our opening scripture says, “... singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord.” Your songs of the spirit aren’t to the congregation or to any individual. Those listening to you may not like the way the songs sound, but you’re not singing to them; you’re singing to the Lord! It’s like praying in tongues; it’s not unto men but unto God (1 Corinthians 14:2). It brings about a divine exchange; as your spirit is passing words in the spirit to God, the Holy Ghost is passing information to your spirit.

When you finish such sessions of fellowship with the Spirit, you’re literally on top of the world; no challenges move you, because your spirit has gained the dominion! At that point, you know without a doubt that you’re more than a conqueror, a victor for life!

Learn to function in the spirit, with your spirit, and by the Holy Spirit. Christianity is a life of the spirit, lived from the inside out.

PRAYER
Blessed Lord, your glory fills the earth, and your righteousness is upon the nations! Splendour and majesty are before you; strength and joy are in your dwelling place. You’ve beautified my life and anointed me to proclaim your love, mercies and grace; I’ll sing of your love forever, and of your faithfulness that’s ever sure. Blessed be your Name forever.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 4:24 AMPC;
God is a Spirit (a spiritual Being) and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth (reality).

Colossians 3:16;
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

1 Corinthians 14:2
For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 17 & 1 Chronicles 9-10

1 Corinthians 15:11-19 & Proverbs 29

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:55am On Jun 03, 2018
Rhapsody of Realities

3rd June 2018

CHRIST OUR LIFE – PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory (Colossians 3:4).

Romans 8:11 declares: “If the Spirit of Him that raised Jesus from the dead lives in you, He shall vitalise your mortal body.” The life of the human body is in the blood (Leviticus 17:11), but for the one who’s born again, his body is made alive by the Spirit. Thus, your life is from the Spirit. There’s an effect of the Holy Spirit’s presence in your physical body.

Jesus said, “And these signs shall follow them that believe…if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them…” (Mark 16:17-18). Why? It’s because we don’t live by blood; we live by the Holy Ghost! It’s incongruous with our true nature and identity for a Christian to be sick. That you feel a headache doesn’t mean you “have” it. But because many haven’t been taught right, they possess the headache because they feel it.

Another one says, “I have cancer,” because he was diagnosed with cancer. Yes, the doctors may have seen a growth somewhere in your body, but since Christ is in you, though your body be dead or ravaged by cancer, the Spirit gives it life because of righteousness (Romans 8:10). Just the realisation—your consciousness that Christ is your life, and that He has already quickened your mortal body is enough. The Bible says Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).

How could you be sick when Christ lives in you? How could anything be wrong with your liver, heart, or kidney when Christ is your life? How could you fail, be defeated, or act foolishly when Christ, the embodiment and totality of wisdom, lives in you? It’s not possible! The trouble is that not too many are conscious of the life of Christ that’s in them.

For example, when Peter visited Aeneas, one of the believers in the early Church who was sick and paralyzed for eight years, he didn’t pray for him. All he said was, “Aeneas, Christ makes you well; rise and make your bed”; and that was it. The man rose up immediately (Acts 9:33-34). Become conscious that Christ lives in you; He’s your life, and He makes you well. Hallelujah! Walk in the dominion and power of His glory and righteousness in you.

PRAYER
Christ is my life, and I walk in the glory and power of His righteousness; I live by the law of the spirit of life, and I’m thoroughly vitalised by that divine life, walking in dominion over sickness, disease, poverty, and every consequence of sin, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

1 John 5:11-12 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

John 18:1-27 & 1 Chronicles 11-13
1 Corinthians 15:20-28 & Proverbs 30
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:17am On Jun 04, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE JUNE PDF => http:///2uh3g2D)

RECEIVE THE WORD WITH GLADNESS

Monday, June 4th, 2018

Pastor Chris

And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified (Acts 20:32).

The Word illuminates, informs and builds your spirit, bringing you into the place that the Lord has already given you, helping you understand
the life that you’re supposed to live. The Word gives you divine insight into mysteries and secrets. So, when you’re studying the Word on your own, or hearing it being preached or taught, rejoice and receive it with gladness.

When you receive the Word with gladness, very easily, it imparts faith and courage to your spirit. The Bible lets us know that in Christ, you’ve obtained an inheritance; that’s a legal reality. However, for you to use, enjoy, and walk in the vital reality of your inheritance in Christ, you need the Word. The Word of God—the Bible—is the book of your inheritance. As you study and meditate therein, all that rightly belong to you in Christ aren’t only unveiled to you, but become your vital experience.

The Bible says through knowledge shall the just be delivered (Proverbs 11:9). The just are those who have the nature and life of Christ in their spirits, those who are born again; through knowledge—the knowledge of God’s Word—they’re delivered, not from trouble, but into their inheritance. The Word of God is what catapults you into that large place which the Psalmist spoke of in Psalm 18:19; a place of wealth, health and prosperity.

It’s therefore important that you get to know and possess your inheritance through the Word. Read our opening scripture again: it isn’t just talking about the ownership of the inheritance, but the possession of the same through, and by the Word.

PRAYER
Righteous Father, your Word is life to me, and it puts me over and above circumstances. I’m built, energised, and rightly positioned by your Word, and the Holy Spirit for increased prosperity and supernatural accomplishments. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, I have a goodly and awesome heritage, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Thessalonians 2:13;
For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

Luke 8:15
But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 18:28-19:1-16 & 1 Chronicles 14-16

1 Corinthians 15:29-39 & Proverbs 31

Leave comments on today's hdevotional www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:13am On Jun 05, 2018

WALKING IN HUMILITY: A GREAT BLESSING

Tuesday, June 5th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble
(1 Peter 5:5).

Until and unless you’re submissive to the Lord and His Word, you really can’t walk with the Spirit of God. True humility is yielding to the
will of the Father; acting on the Word, regardless and independent of circumstances. It’s about honouring, regarding, and giving preference to others, because the Word says so.

In Philippians 2:3 (AMPC), the Spirit adjures,
“Do nothing from factional motives [through contentiousness, strife, selfishness, or for unworthy ends] or prompted by conceit and empty arrogance. Instead, in the true spirit of humility (lowliness of mind) let each regard the others as better than and superior to himself [thinking more highly of one another than you do of yourselves].” Don’t carry your shoulders so high against your brothers and sisters in Christ, especially your leaders in the Lord; be humble. Be submissive.

Pride and unsubmissiveness are signs of demonic presence. Satan wasn’t submissive to God; he was a proud figure, and for his haughtiness, God kicked him out of his place of honour. You must make up your mind to walk in humility. It’s part of the manifestation of the life of Christ in you.

Hebrews 13:17 says, “Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.” You can talk in tongues; you can prophesy; but if you’re not submissive and humble, it’s all in vain.

Walking in humility is a great blessing. Use it for your life, to guide yourself, and you’ll be amazed at the blessings that would result. Humility brings promotion. The Bible says God resists the proud and gives more grace to the humble; resulting in honour, increase, enlargement, and progress.

PRAYER
Blessed Father, you’re so gracious and kind. I receive your Word today into my spirit, and relate with everyone in meekness and humility of heart, expressing the love of Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 12:3;
For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 AMPC
4. Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily.
5. It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God’s love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong].
6. It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail.
7. Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening].

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 19:17-42 & 1 Chronicles 17-19

1 Corinthians 15:40-49 & Ecclesiastes 1-2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2018

THE WORD OF GOD IS GOD

Wednesday, June 6th, 2018

Pastor Chris

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God (John 1:1).

One of the extraordinary ways the Lord manifests Himself is in and through the Word. The Word of God created the universe. The Word of God is life. The Word of God is power. The Word of God is light. The Word of God is truth. The Word of God is God. Where the Word of God is, God is!

The Word of God isn’t like the word of a man. Centering your mind on the Word is centering your mind on God. The Bible says He keeps in perfect peace—peace of prosperity—the one whose mind is stayed on Him (Isaiah 26:3). The way to stay your mind on Him is meditating on the Word.

The Holy Spirit never does anything without the Word. For example, in Genesis chapter one, we read that in the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth. But the earth was without form and was empty and covered with darkness. Then the Spirit of God moved over the face of the waters, but nothing changed. The earth was still a chaotic mass until God said, “Let there be light” and light became. The Spirit of God caused the light to manifest. He acted on the Word. Until the Word is given, the Spirit does nothing.

Don’t ignore the Word; some Christians ignore the Word, and that’s so unwise. What you need for your next level or that miracle and promotion you so desire; what you need to prevail in any crisis and live victoriously every day, is the Word.

When you face challenges, when things get tough and rough, keep your confidence in the Word. Refuse to compromise. Get radical with your faith-affirmation and confession of the Word. As you speak, the Spirit will cause things to happen in accordance with your words, because the Word of God in your mouth is God talking! It’ll always prevail. Glory to God!

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the power of your Word in my life. Your Word produces life, light, health, wealth, prosperity, progress, advancement, and all the good things of life in me. My confidence is in your eternal Word, by which I live triumphantly every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Isaiah 55:11;
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

John 1:14;
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Acts 20:32
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 20:1-18 & 1 Chronicles 20-22

1 Corinthians 15:50-58 & Ecclesiastes 3-4

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:57am On Jun 07, 2018

THE WISDOM OF THE JUST

Thursday, June 7th, 2018

Pastor Chris

And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord (Luke 1:17).

“The disobedient” in our opening text, following the original Greek rendering, means one who can’t be persuaded; one who’s headstrong and doesn’t want to go in the right direction. He or she deliberately chooses to do wrong. There’re such people today; They’re unyielding; even when they know the truth, they choose to do otherwise. They’re unwilling to submit to the Word of God, which is the
wisdom of God.

Part of the responsibility of those whom the
Lord has sent with His message of truth is to turn the hearts of these disobedient folks to the wisdom of the just. The wisdom of the just refers to the mindset of the righteous. It’s a mind that’s yielded and given to the Word—easily persuaded by the Word to act in conformity to the Word.

Such a person is willing to accept the Word, and to make adjustments on the basis of the Word. That’s functioning in the wisdom of the just. True wisdom is living in, and by God’s Word; being influenced and propelled by the Word to the right thoughts and actions.

1 Peter 4:17 says, “For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?” The underlined portion of the preceding verse is the verb of the noun we read in Luke 1:17: “that obey not.” The Greek word is “Apeitheo,” meaning the disobedient; one who’s willfully disobedient and unbelieving; the foolish. The Bible says, “The fool says in his heart, “There is no God...” (Psalm 14:1 NIV).

Being born again, you have a different mindset: the mindset of the just. Therefore, be swayed and easily moved by the Word of God; take your actions on the basis of the Word. It doesn’t matter how something appears, or that you find it appealing to the senses or your emotions, if the Word of God says otherwise, conform to the Word. Discipline yourself to accept and live by the Word of God only.

PRAYER
Blessed Lord, I’m totally yielded and committed to you. I appreciate the power of your Word in my life. I’ll always be a success, because my decisions and actions are based on your Word. Your wisdom is at work in me, propelling me in the path of greatness, victories, joy and peace, today and always, in Jesus’
Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Colossians 3:16;
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

2 Timothy 3:16-17;
16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17. That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

James 1:22
But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 20:19-31 & 1 Chronicles 23-25

1 Corinthians 16:1-12 & Ecclesiastes 5-6

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:33am On Jun 08, 2018

CHILDLIKE CONFIDENCE IN THE WORD

Friday, June 8th, 2018

Pastor Chris

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth...it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it (Isaiah 55:11).

The Word of God is trustworthy; it’s living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword (Hebrews 4:12 AMPC). God’s desire for us is to be
built by the Word; we excel and make progress by the Word. 1 Peter 2:2 says, “As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby.” He wants us to accept the Word of God like children. Children are trusting.

Jesus said, “...Truly I say to you, unless you... become like little children [trusting, lowly, loving, forgiving], you can never enter the kingdom of heaven [at all]” (Matthew 18:3 AMPC). Exhibiting childlike confidence in the Word doesn’t make you gullible or naïve. Rather, it means you’re smart and functioning in the wisdom of God.

Many make the Word of non-effect in their own lives because they argue with the Word; they always try to rationalize the Word. Children don’t try to rationalize things; they simply act from their standpoint of innocence, trusting the one who’s leading, guiding or instructing them. That’s how we ought to be with the Word.

Jesus said to the Pharisees, “You have made the Word of God of non-effect through your tradition” (Mark 7:13). Don’t hold on to religious opinions, beliefs and thought-patterns that are contrary to the Word. Have a childlike delight and hunger for the Word to do what it says.

It doesn’t matter where you’ve been or what has happened to you; you can trust the Word and use it to effect changes in your family, home, finances, academics, and physical body. If sickness tries to attack you, stand firm on the Word. Declare, “I’m healthy and strong, because I have the life of God in me.” If it’s fear, declare, “I’m more than a conqueror; greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world.”

The Word is dependable. Therefore, be bold to speak it forth, and it’ll always prevail.

CONFESSION
The Word of God is working and producing results in me! I’m like a tree by the streams; evergreen, bearing luscious fruits, because the Word of God is my life and sustenance. I live in divine health, supernatural abundance, and in continuous victory and prosperity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Isaiah 55:10-11;
10. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
11. So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Joshua 1:8;
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Matthew 18:3-4 AMPC
3. And said, Truly I say to you, unless you repent (change, turn about) and become like little children [trusting, lowly, loving, forgiving], you can never enter the kingdom of heaven [at all].
4. Whoever will humble himself therefore and become like this little child [trusting, lowly, loving, forgiving] is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

John 21 & 1 Chronicles 26-29

1 Corinthians 16:13-24 & Ecclesiastes 7-8

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:34am On Jun 09, 2018

WISDOM STANDS YOU OUT

Saturday, June 9th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her (Proverbs 4:7-cool.

There’s a wisdom from God that’s revealed to us to live by. Jesus functioned in it, and as a result, He completely baffled and dazzled those in
His day. He had a different mindset. His words and teachings were different; in most cases, they were in complete antithesis to the Law, and to natural human thinking.

According to the Law, for example, the soul that sins shall die (Ezekiel 18:20), but Jesus manifested the love, mercies and grace of God: “For the law was given by Moses, [but] grace and truth came by Jesus Christ” (John 1:17). Moses taught “An eye for an eye; life for life”; but Jesus came to reveal to us the life and nature of God; the way God thinks—the way that wins—the love-way.

Man had been raised in the natural world to be vengeful, to be insulting and injurious. But Jesus taught that we should love our enemies, pray for, and bless our detractors and persecutors: “...Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you” (Matthew 5:44).

That’s strange to the natural man. Loving your enemies isn’t what you’d naturally like to do. But Jesus came with Kingdom principles: a new way to live. He spoke love, and demonstrated love. Those that heard Him heard Love’s voice. Those He encountered felt Love’s embrace. Even the officers that were sent to arrest Him on a certain occasion, after listening to His teachings, submitted, “...No man ever spoke like this man!” (John 7:46 NKJV).

Jesus functioned with the wisdom of the just; that’s what you need in your life; that’s what stands you out and makes you a wonder to your world.

PRAYER
Dear Father, you’ve granted me wisdom and understanding, to know and walk in your perfect will. My life is the expression of divine wisdom. Wisdom is heard in my words and seen in my actions today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Proverbs 5:1;
My son, attend unto my wisdom,
and bow thine ear to my understanding:

Matthew 5:38-48;
38. Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39. But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.
41. And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
42. Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
43. Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45. That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47. And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48. Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Luke 21:15
For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 1 & 2 Chronicles 1-4

2 Corinthians 1:1-11 & Ecclesiastes 9-10

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:51am On Jun 10, 2018

A LIFE OF DOMINION

Sunday, June 10th, 2018

Pastor Chris

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith (1 John 5:4).

In the verse above, the Apostle John wasn’t prophesying; he was affirming the life we have in Christ; a life of dominion over satan, the world,
and its systems. The Christian is unconquerable; he’s a victor on every count; he’s born into the glory-life, and could never fail.

Read Jesus’ assertion about your impregnable and invincible nature—your authority and dominion in Him: “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you” (Luke 10:19). In Mark 16:18, He said you shall tread upon serpents; and if you drink any deadly thing, it’ll have no effect on you. This means you can’t be poisoned. What a life!

He overcame the world and gave us the victory, the power to subdue this world. That’s what John affirms in our opening verse. The word, “overcometh”means to have victory over, to subdue, conquer, and to prevail over. You’ve subdued, tamed and conquered the elements of this world; the circumstances of life; therefore, walk in dominion over them. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith (1 John 5:4).

The Word doesn’t say, “You’ll overcome if you pray hard enough”; the only criterion is to be born of God and you automatically have power over every crisis, and dominion over circumstances. Distressing situations may come from the enemy—the devil, but be unruffled; in Christ you’ve already been made victorious. 2 Corinthians 2:14 says, “Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ....”

Never wonder or be baffled by the trials, temptations or challenges that may come your way; in the midst of them all, you’ll always win: “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4). You have to come to this realization; train and develop yourself in this consciousness.

PRAYER

I’m born of the Word; therefore, my origin is divine. I’ve overcome the world and its failures, hatred, corruption, decadence and limitations. I reign victoriously over circumstances, because Christ is in me; that’s my assurance of a life of ever-increasing glory and eternal prosperity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 John 5:5;
Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Psalm 8:4-6;
4. What is man, that thou art mindful of him?
and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
5. For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
6. Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

Ephesians 1:22-23
22. And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
23. Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 2:1-21 & 2 Chronicles 5-7

2 Corinthians 1:12-24 & Ecclesiastes 11-12

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2018

BELIEVE AND LIVE THE WORD

Monday, June 11th, 2018

Pastor Chris

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves (James 1:22)

Many Christians have lived in the sense-realm for too long. If they feel a headache, the first thing that comes to their minds is the medication to take. They’re not conscious that they have power over sickness, disease, and infirmity; they’re not conscious that they have the divine life.

The Christian is a partaker of the divine nature; an associate of the God-kind. You have the very life of God in you; that makes you more than a mere man. Sickness really can’t, and shouldn’t thrive in your body, because Christ is the life of your physical body. His presence in you already gave life to your mortal body.

Why then are many still burdened with sickness and ravaged by one health issue or the other? The answer is clear: ignorance. The psalmist said, “They know not, neither will they understand...” (Psalm 82:5). Jesus said concerning the believing ones, “They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover” (Mark 16:18) But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves (James 1:22).

The above verse is a sovereign declaration of Deity; it’s a present-hour reality, guaranteed to produce results. Believe and act on it. Practise it for yourself, and on others. Believing the Word and acting accordingly is the way to make the Word effective in your life.

Faith is acting on the Word of God that you’ve believed. If there’s no action, then there’s no faith, and without faith, it’s impossible to please God. Faith is standing your ground on the reality of the Word.

Yes, hearing the Word produces faith in you, (Romans 10:17), but acting on it, living it out, is what causes you to excel, prosper, and make progress in life with giant strides.

PRAYER
I worship you, precious Lord, for your kindness and infinite mercies. Thank you for making me a partaker of the divine nature, an associate of the God-kind. Your life and nature in me makes me more than a mere man; I’m supernatural, excellent and full of glory. I walk in, and manifest the dominion of Christ today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
James 1:22-25;
22. But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24. For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
25. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

James 2:20-26
20. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
21. Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? 22. Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? 23. And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
24. Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
25. Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
26. For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 2:22-47 & 2 Chronicles 8-11

2 Corinthians 2:1-7 & Songs Of Solomon 1-2

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2018
*Good morning beautiful people of God, Here's the rhapsody of realities devotional for today*

THE LANGUAGE OF OUR KINGDOM

*Tuesday, June 12th, 2018 with Pastor Chris*

_*Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. WHICH THINGS ALSO WE SPEAK… (1 Corinthians 2:12-13).*_

As Christians, we belong to a real spiritual kingdom: the Kingdom of God’s love-Son. In that kingdom, we have our peculiar Kingdom language. We don’t just talk; we speak the wisdom of God; that’s the language of our Kingdom: _*“Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought”*_ (1 Corinthians 2:6).

Too many Christians don’t understand how to speak the Kingdom language, because they’ve never been rightly and adequately taught, and as a result, they talk fear, and unbelief. Some of them call it “reality”; “Let’s face reality” they’d say, referring to the things that their senses can perceive. The only reality is God’s Word.

Don’t say you’re broke just because there’s no money in your pocket or bank account. Instead, affirm, “The Lord is my shepherd and I lack nothing; He’s brought me into a large place, a place of wealth untold. I’m supernaturally supplied, and all my needs are met; I have no consciousness of lack, because all things are mine!” That’s speaking the language of our Kingdom.

Somebody says, “But we have to say it as it is; if I feel a headache why can’t I say I have a headache?” You can’t say, “I have a headache,” because headaches don’t exist in our Kingdom. The things we speak are the things God has freely given to us, and sickness, disease, failure, lack, and death aren’t part of those things.

When you speak contrary to your divine nature and provisions in Christ, it’s an “illegal operation”; it’s like entering the wrong codes into a programme or computer system; it won’t work.

Therefore, speak the wisdom of God always. Only affirm your glorious life in Christ. When you declare, “I’m the manifestation of the glory of God,” you’re speaking the language of our Kingdom; you’re communicating with the right sound code. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*

*I speak the wisdom of God always, and the circumstances of life are subdued before me. I reason with the mind of Christ, and my outlook on life is from the perspective of the Word. I’m making unstoppable progress in life and ministry, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Luke 6:45* A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh. *||*

*||* *1 Corinthians 2:6-7* Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, [even] the hidden [wisdom], which God ordained before the world unto our glory: *||*

*||* *Colossians 4:6* Let your speech [be] alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 3 & 2 Chronicles 12-15

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 2 Corinthians 2:8-17 & Songs Of Solomon 3-4.

*Do have a great day*�
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:37am On Jun 13, 2018

MAKE WAR WITH WORDS

Wednesday, June 13th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Take with you words, and turn to the Lord: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips (Hosea 14:2).

Being born again, we’re engaged in a spiritual warfare: a fight of faith. Actually, it’s called “the good fight of faith” (1 Timothy 6:12). It’s a good fight
because we always win. If a Christian loses in the good fight of faith, then he or she isn’t using the right arsenal; and part of that arsenal is prophecy.

In 1 Timothy 1:18, the Apostle Paul, by the Spirit, gave an important charge to Timothy, and by extension the rest of us, saying, “This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare.”

We make war with prophecies. Don’t let the Word of the Lord that has gone forth concerning your finances, health, family, business or career fall to the ground. Use them in your fight of faith. Make war with them. No matter what comes against you; no matter the challenges or crises you face, declare the Word.

It’s time to make war with those prophecies you wrote somewhere in your note or diary. God gave you those words for you to affirm the same in consent. If you don’t say it, it won’t work. “He said; so that we may boldly say...” (Hebrews 13:5-6).

For example, Isaiah 43:2 says, “When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.” Don’t just read that and be quiet; respond. Declare, “I’m forever protected and fortified against all evil and wickedness in this world. I dwell in the safety and peaceful habitation of the Almighty; a place of glory, dominion and everlasting joy, where I reign and rule with Christ over circumstances.”

In the face of trouble or adversity, make war with words. Affirm your victory. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the Holy Spirit at work in me, and the ability He’s granted me to speak forth words of power. Even now, I declare that I’m functioning in supernatural supply, strength, ability, wisdom and knowledge; I know things by the Holy Ghost, and I’m walking in, and fulfilling my destiny in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ecclesiastes 8:4;
Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?

1 Timothy 4:14-15;
14. Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
15. Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

Hebrews 13:5-6
5. Hebrews 13:5-6
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
6. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 4:1-31 & 2 Chronicles 16-19

2 Corinthians 3:1-10 & Songs Of Solomon 5-6

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:43am On Jun 14, 2018

“PROPHESY TO THE WIND”

Thursday, June 14th, 2018

Pastor Chris

...Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD. Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live (Ezekiel 37:1-5).

Are you aware that you can change hopeless situations and effect positive changes in your life through the creative power of God’s Word in your
mouth? You can change anything through the gift of prophecy. To prophesy means to speak words of divine revelation and potency: words that have, and give life.

In our opening scripture, Ezekiel found himself in a valley full of dry bones, and the Lord asked him, “Can these bones live?” Ezekiel’s response was, “Lord, you alone can tell”; it was a hopeless situation. Nevertheless, God said to Ezekiel, “Prophesy to these bones”; He needed Ezekiel’s cooperation.

Now, here’s the interesting thing: the first thing God said would happen to the bones following Ezekiel’s prophecy was that He would cause breath to enter into them. But read what happened: “So I prophesied as I was commanded: and...when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them” (Ezekiel 37:7-cool.

Ezekiel prophesied as he was commanded, but the very first thing God said would happen to the bones didn’t happen; there was no breath in them. He brought this to God’s attention and God said to him, “...Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man...” (Ezekiel 37:9).

Notice the difference this time: he was to prophesy to the wind, not the bones now. When he did, the Bible says, “...breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army” (Ezekiel 37:10). This is as profound as it is instructive.

Sometimes, a word of prophecy comes to us, and we’re waiting for it to be fulfilled, and it doesn’t; so we think the prophecy was false. But we never asked the Lord what next to do as Ezekiel did. Ask the Holy Spirit the next step to take; the specific words to speak now. He’s our Instructor; He leads and guides us. He’ll show you what to do, and tell you what to say. Maybe you need to “Prophesy to the wind” too. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Righteous Father, you have set me over the nations and over the kingdoms, to proclaim your goodness and declare your faithfulness to the ends of the earth. Your righteousness is established in the nations, and the Gospel of Christ prevails and is glorified in all the earth, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 10:6-8;
6. But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from abovesmiley
7. Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
8. But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

Romans 12:6;
Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;

Hebrews 13:5-6
5. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
6. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 4:32-5:1-11 &
2 Chronicles 20-22

2 Corinthians 3:11-18 & Songs Of Solomon 7-8

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2018

ALL THINGS HAVE BECOME NEW

Friday, June 15th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ... (2 Corinthians 5:17-18).

Being in Christ or now that you’re born again, everything about your life is brand new and of God. If you found anything that’s not of God in your life—something that hurts, binds, demeans or limits you—rebuke it and it’ll be gone. That’s because all such things (old things) are passed away. The failures, sickness, poverty, and defeats of the past are all gone. That’s what the Word says.

The things that are permissible in your life are things that “are of God,” and that cancer isn’t of God. That pain, frustration, or crisis that has brought despondency isn’t from God. Reject it. You have a new life in Christ, and this new life destroys sickness and disease, because it’s the life of God.

You may say, “But I still feel the pain or effect of sickness or disease in my body, even though I’m born again”; refuse to cower. Rather, keep affirming, “I have a new life, and it’s the Christ-life; it burns up every trace of sickness and disease from my body.”

Keep vocalizing your faith like that, trusting what God has said: He’s called you to glory and virtue, not to poverty, sickness or death. The latter part of our theme scripture is equally powerful; it says God has “...reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ....” Some have only understood this from the perspective of being reconciled or made right with God in respect to our sins, but it’s much more.

To understand it better, look at it from the point of view of an accountant, reconciling and comparing records, to ensure they’re correct and in agreement—he reconciles everything to have a balance.

In a similar sense, everything about your life has been reconciled to ensure that the brand new and divine life that God ordained for you to have is what you actually have. There’s nothing good missing in your life. You’re excellent and full of glory; a perfection of beauty. Live with this consciousness, and there’ll be no room for poverty, defeat, failure or sickness in your life.

CONFESSION
I walk in newness of life, living out the glorious Christ-life predestined for me from the foundation of the world. I’m chosen, royal, peculiar, excellent, and full of glory. I walk in victory and dominion always. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Colossians 3:9-10;
9. Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; 10. And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

Romans 6:4
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 5:12-42 & 2 Chronicles 23-25

2 Corinthians 4:1-6
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:38am On Jun 16, 2018

BE QUICK TO ACT

Saturday, June 16th, 2018

Pastor Chris

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves (James 1:22).

One of the ways to make the Word of God effective in your life is by acting quickly on it. Never be hesitant or slothful to act on God’s Word.
Many miss too much without realizing it when they’re slow or hesitant to act on the Word.

Whatever instruction the Lord gives to you, whatever inspiration comes to you as you study the Word or listen to it preached and taught in church, respond swiftly. That’s the kind of faith-response that gets God’s attention. When you respond swiftly to God, He’ll always respond quickly to you as well.

The Bible says, “Quench not the Spirit” (1 Thessalonians 5:19). That means you can quench the Spirit, after He has tried to no avail to stir you up and have you do something for which you were either hesitant or unresponsive. When your faith is stirred, it’s an indication of the Spirit of God working in you; don’t suppress His work in you. Act immediately on whatever instruction, guidance or direction He gives you, even when such doesn’t seem to appeal to the senses.

Think about it: To the man who had a paralyzed limb, and couldn’t move his hand, Jesus said, “...Stretch forth thine hand...” (Matthew 12:13). If the man had tried to rationalize the instruction instead of responding swiftly, perhaps he’d have lost his miracle. Peter and John did the same thing to the man at the gate of the temple called Beautiful.

After Peter ministered healing to him, he yanked the man up, and the Bible says, “...and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.” The man was smart; he dared to act on his healing: “And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God” (Acts 3:cool.

Don’t be hesitant or reluctant when it comes to acting on God’s Word. Be smart to respond boldly and swiftly in doing the Word, for that’s how to honour the Lord in your life.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I’m quick to act on your Word, and have it produce in me the message that it carries. I’m transformed, strengthened and energised for the glory-life as I live in, and by your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Proverbs 13:13;
Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed:
but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.

Philippians 2:13;
For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Luke 5:5
And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 6 & 2 Chronicles 26-28

2 Corinthians 4:7-18 & Isaiah 2

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:46am On Jun 17, 2018

RISE ABOVE THE ELEMENTS

Sunday, June 17th, 2018

Pastor Chris

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28).

Nothing in life, including the weather and its elements, is set to your disadvantage. The different seasons—summer, winter, autumn, spring— were all created for your benefit.

In Genesis 8:22, the Lord said, “While the earth
remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.” All the weather conditions have come to stay, because God made it that way. Nevertheless, He made them subject to you. It makes no difference how harsh the weather may be, you can rise above it.

Someone says, “I decided to take things easy, because I’ve been ‘under the weather’”; how could you be under the weather? Be above it! If you confess you’re under the weather, the debilitating effects of the atmospheric conditions will buffet you.

Some believe that during winter, there’s a sharp rise in the incidence of respiratory infections, such as the “colds” and the more severe “flu.” Thus, many never look forward to winter; they dread it. No! If you’re born again, you’re to rise above the weather and all its limitations and effects, with your words. This doesn’t necessarily mean that during winter the
weather would suddenly become hot, no. It just means that no matter how cold it gets, it won’t have any negative effect on you.

The earlier you start professing words of faith to recondition the elements and circumstances in your favour, the better for you. When others say, “There’s cold and flu spreading like wildfire,” your response should be different; you’re to say, “In and around me is divine health, because I dwell in a different atmosphere; the atmosphere of the Holy Ghost.”

Even now, declare, “I rise above the weather conditions and the health or environmental issues they bring. I have eternal life in me; I’m indestructible, impregnable, and imperishable. I carry my own atmosphere everywhere I go.” Hallelujah!

PRAYER
In the Name of the Lord Jesus, I rise above all limitations and conditions that seek to put men under. I walk in the dominion and power of the Spirit over and above circumstances, and elements of this world. I acknowledge that all things work together for my good; therefore, I experience victory, prosperity, and success today and always. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Job 22:29;
When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person.

Mark 4:39-41;
39. And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
40. And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith? 41. And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?

Isaiah 43:2
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee;
and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 7:1-53 & 2 Chronicles 29-30

2 Corinthians 5:1-10 & Isaiah 3

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:15am On Jun 18, 2018

HAVE NO EXCUSE FOR MISSING CHURCH SERVICES

Monday, June 18th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching (Hebrews 10:25).

A young man told the story of how he hadn’t attended church services for about four years, due to his tight work schedule. Moreover, there was no local assembly close to where he lived. That’s unacceptable. If you’re a Christian, you MUST be a member of a local church, and have no excuse for missing church services.

If there’re peculiar situations or challenges that hinder church attendance protractedly, there’re ways to go about them. You can participate live in church services through several online platforms that are available. If the constraint is distance or even the unavailability of internet service, you can request from your local assembly to pioneer a branch where you are. You can even volunteer your home as the venue.

Moreover, if you’re sure you have the spiritual maturity to be the coordinator, that’s okay too; just let the authorities in your local assembly know. There’s no reason good enough for any Christian to keep skipping church services.

The church is a place of hope, succour and solution. It’s a place of solution because in church, the Word of God is taught, and the knowledge of God’s Word is what puts you over in life. In church, your faith is built strong, and you also have the opportunity for rich fellowship with other believers and the Holy Spirit.

When those who were in Caesar’s house couldn’t come to church, what did the Apostle Paul do? He helped them start a church in Caesar’s palace. Think about that! And in Philippians 4:22 he made reference to the saints in Caesar’s household. We do the same for those who have been incarcerated for different offences and are serving jail terms that could span many years. We set up a “church” right inside the prison, so they’ll learn, fellowship and grow in Christ.

There’s no excuse good enough for continually missing church services. So, like the Lord Jesus (Luke 4:16), have the culture, routine, and personal discipline to always be in church when you should.

PRAYER
I’m so glad that I’m an active member of the church of the living God, where my life is constantly being upgraded with the Word. In your presence and fellowship, I’m continually built, strengthened and established in the truth of the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Timothy 3:15;
But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

Luke 4:16
And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 7:54-8:1-8 & 2 Chronicles 31-32

2 Corinthians 5:11-21 & Isaiah 4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Preaching In The Bus / Is It Right Or Wrong To Give A Beggar My Tithes / Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 296
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.