Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,097 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! (14472 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For MAY 2024 / Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 21, 2018

GREATNESS IS GOD’S DREAM FOR YOU

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME.

And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great (Genesis 26:13).

Galatians 3:29 says, “And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.” God had said to Abraham, “And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice” (Genesis 22:18). This is also your heritage, because you’re the seed of Abraham; you’ve been set apart for greatness; you’re a blessing to your world.

God chose all of us—His kids—to be great and desires to use each one of us mightily in our own unique ways to fulfil His purpose in the earth. Everyone that’s born of God has in him or her, the seed of greatness; we were born great. Never suppose that your greatness in life is dependent upon your works, for the Bible says, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast” (Ephesians 2:8-9). Get to know who you are in Christ, and walk in that identity.

Observe again, God’s idea: He said to Abraham, “…I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing” (Genesis 12:2). It wasn’t Abraham who pleaded that God should make him great. Rather, it was God’s choice; your greatness is God’s choice.

This means that whether or not you intended it, greatness is God’s dream for you since you’re the seed of Abraham. You don’t need to struggle to be great; greatness abides in you now! Live every day with the mentality of greatness and excellence. Let it reflect in the way you think, talk, walk, and live.

PRAYER
Thank you, dear Father, for giving me a life of greatness and excellence; I make great things happen in my life and in the lives of others, through the power of your Word, and the ability of the Holy Spirit in me. As I study your Word, I see my greatness and triumphant life! I go forth in your wisdom to accomplish great things for your Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Genesis 12:1-3 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee: 2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 26:12-13 Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him. 13 And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great:

Exodus 11:3 And the LORD gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians. Moreover the man Moses [was] very great in the land of Egypt, in the sight of Pharaoh’s servants, and in the sight of the people.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Galatians 5:16-26 & Isaiah 6-8
2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Timothy 5:11-18 & Jeremiah 39
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

Good morning Saint,
Here's the Rhapsody of realities devotional.

Pastor Chris

September 22nd

A LIFE OF ABSOLUTE REST

Take my yoke upon you...For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light (Matthew 11:29-30).

The life we’ve received in Christ is such that doesn’t require us to struggle for anything. It’s a life of rest; a life of peace in prosperity.
Read our opening verse again. Here, the Lord Jesus outlines how stress-free and easy the Christ-life really is.

The instructions and responsibilities the Lord gives to us are not burdensome at all. 1 John 5:3 says His commandments aren’t grievous. He’ll never ask you to do something that’s beyond your ability. All He asks is that you act on His Word.

Think about it: He didn’t require us to do
anything for our sins to be remitted. All the sins you ever committed were automatically blotted out by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Ephesians 2:4-5 says, “But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved).” Then in verses 8 and 9, it continues: “...and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

As dead in sin as we were, all we had to do was to confess the Lordship of Jesus, and believe in our hearts that God raised Him from the dead, and we became new creatures (Romans 10:9). We became righteous in an instant, and were translated into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, with dominion over Satan and his cohorts of darkness.

If it was that simple for you to receive salvation and have eternal life imparted to your spirit, then you have to accept that life in the Kingdom is that simple too. All you have to do is say “Yes” to the Word; receive and appropriate for yourself all the wonderful provisions of the Gospel: divine health, preservation, peace, deliverance, safety, security, victory, success, and all-round prosperity! All these and more are your present-hour possessions in Christ. You only need to acknowledge and affirm them so, and they’ll become vital realities of your daily walk.

CONFESSION

Thanks be unto God, who has qualified me to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in the Kingdom of light. The Lord has made my life easy, glorious and exciting; He’s taken charge of my family, health, finances and all my affairs. Therefore, I live in absolute rest, peace and joy today, and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Matthew 11:28-30;
28. Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Hebrews 4:3
For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Galatians 6:1-18 & Isaiah 9-10

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
1 Timothy 5:19-25 & Jeremiah 40

Leave comments on today’s devotional at
www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2018

DIVINE INSIGHT

Sunday, September 23rd, 2018

Pastor Chris

For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding (Colossians 1:9).

If you’re going to live a victorious, prosperous and glorious life, you have to know, understand and live by the Word of God, which is the wisdom of God. Many miss it, and function outside of the wisdom of God because they’re ignorant of God’s Word.

In Matthew 22:29, Jesus said to the Jews, “....Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures….” The knowledge of God’s Word inspires the wisdom of God in you to know, say, and do the right thing, at the right time, for God’s purpose.

Wisdom is divine insight into realities. It’s a force that works in you, causing you to walk with divine insight in God’s perfect will for your life. And it’s the Holy Spirit that works in you to produce that force of wisdom in your life. He’s the One that fills you with the wisdom of God, for He’s the Spirit of wisdom.

Anybody could act like they’re wise. Someone may talk smart or clever, but that doesn’t make him wise. Someone once said, “Old people are very wise, because they have a lot of experiences.” That’s not true; old people aren’t always wise (Job 32:9 ESV).

Old people may have experience, which gives hindsight, but what puts you over in life is divine insight into mysteries and secrets, which is granted you by the Spirit, through the Word. Hindsight is wisdom after the event, but insight is the capacity to understand hidden truths; wisdom for the event, and that’s what you need—“Phronesis.” This is the kind of wisdom that God gave to Solomon; it’s practical wisdom. This is much more than mental ability or erudition; it’s a special mindset that causes you to see, think, talk, and do things correctly.

The Bible declares that Christ has been made unto us wisdom from God; affirm it. Declare, “Christ is my wisdom; I have insight into mysteries and secrets; I know how things run, and I know how to tame the circumstances of life to conform to God’s perfect will for my life.” Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

The Spirit of God has anointed my mind to think with the mind of Christ; I have insight into mysteries and secrets; I know, and walk in the perfect will of God in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. I’m propelled by the force of wisdom to say and do the right things, the right way, for God’s glory and purpose, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Timothy 3:15
And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 2:6-13
6. Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:
7. But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, [even] the hidden [wisdom], which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
8. Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known [it], they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
9. But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
10. But God hath revealed [them] unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
11. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
12 . Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.  

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

Ephesians 1:1-14 & Isaiah 11-12

1 Timothy 6:1-16 & Jeremiah 41

Leave comments on today's devotional www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:18am On Sep 24, 2018

KEEP LEARNING AND GROWING IN THE WORD

Monday, September 24th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord (2 Peter 1:2).

Knowing the Word for yourself is so important; you must keep learning and growing in grace. There’re some Christians who assume they already know enough of the Word; they think they know everything in the Scriptures, just because they’ve been Christians for several years. Being a Christian all your life doesn’t necessarily equate to spiritual growth; it takes studying and acting on the Word to grow spiritually. The result or outcome of your life must be consistent with the divine provisions of the Gospel; otherwise, something is wrong.

Those who haven’t imbibed the Word, whose spirits are deficient of the Word, chicken out in the day of adversity. When they face challenges, they respond in fear and anxiety, a proof that the Word was really not inside them. But when the Word of God is in you, nothing shakes you. You’re victorious, irrespective of the circumstances around you. You’ve come to know that, come what may, you’re more than a conqueror; you’ve overcome every trouble, crisis, adversity, and adversary.

Keep making rich deposits of the Word in your spirit; abide in knowledge—the knowledge of the Word. Let this be your priority. Colossians 3:16 says, “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly....” Diligently study the Word. The more you do, the more the Lord manifests Himself to you in increasing glory; you discover who Christ is, His character and nature, and who you are in Him.

You have the ability and choice to determine the life you want to live; choose the life of abundant grace and peace! The kind of life in which you’re triumphant every day, and in every place, without struggle; you’re never disadvantaged; this is the life Christ has given us through the Gospel. The Word is able to build you up and deliver to you, your inheritance in Christ (Acts 20:32). Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, my heart is open to receive your Word and live by it today. I esteem and desire your Word more than everything else. I’m rooted and established in the Word; unshakeable, and I triumph always! I’m living the higher life in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Timothy 4:15;
Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

2 Timothy 3:14-15;
14. But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15. And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Proverbs 1:5
A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

Ephesians 1:15-2:1-10 & Isaiah 13-14

1 Timothy 6:17-21 & Jeremiah 42

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:31am On Sep 25, 2018
*Good morning beautiful people of God, Here's the rhapsody of realities devotional for today*

Tuesday, 25th September, 2018 with Pastor Chris

*HIS DIVINE POWER*

*According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness… (2 Peter 1:3).*

Isn’t it wonderful that all that we have, and have been made in Christ Jesus, are the results of His divine ability, not ours? We couldn’t do anything for ourselves, and of ourselves to become heirs of God and joint-heirs with Christ. We couldn’t, on our own, become more than conquerors, victors and overcomers in life! But His divine power made it possible for us to have, and live this transcendent life.

Since all that we are, all that we have, and all that God did for us in Christ are of His divine power, it means nothing is missing in our lives, because the power with which they were wrought is perfect and unlimited. No wonder the Bible says we’re complete in Christ; there’s nothing missing in your health, in your finances, in your job, your family, etc. Everything about your life is perfect. Hallelujah!

Here’s something else that’s so profound: Besides granting us all that we require for life and godliness through His divine power, God also granted us the same power to live by, by giving us the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit—who is the power of God, and by whom He made all things—lives in you today. Acts 1:8 says, *“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you….”*

Power is the dynamic ability to cause changes. So like Him, you can do anything. He’s given you the divine ability to sustain yourself in the transcendent life; to walk on water! You can change hopeless situations; you can cause water to spring forth from the desert. What a life! What a Gospel!

Paul, writing to the Corinthians, stated, *“Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God”* (2 Corinthians 3:5). You have the ability to deliver excellence in every task or assignment that’s committed to you. You have the power to do the unimaginable, the unthinkable, and the impossible: *“Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us”* (Ephesians 3:20).

*CONFESSION*

*I achieve the extraordinary, heaping success upon success. I have the ability to deliver excellence in every task or assignment that’s committed to me, and the power to do the unimaginable, the unthinkable, and the impossible, because Christ lives in me. Blessed be God!*

*FURTHER STUDY:*

Luke 1:37 *For with God nothing shall be impossible.*

Philippians 2:13 *For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure.*

2 Corinthians 4:7 *But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan*
Ephesians 2:11-22 & Isaiah 15-18

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan*
2 Timothy 1:1-18 & Jeremiah 43

*Do have a wonderful day*�
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:21am On Sep 26, 2018

Good morning Saint,

Pastor Chris

Wednesday, September 26th

SPEED OF THE HOLY GHOST_

``And the hand of the LORD was on Elijah; and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel (1 Kings 18:46).```

There’s such a thing as the speed of the Holy Ghost, where you achieve and accomplish things supernaturally. It’s part of the ministry of the Holy Ghost in our lives: He causes us to accomplish feats that are beyond human comprehension, and in record time.

For example, after the Holy Ghost came on the Apostles, on their first day of evangelism, three thousand souls were won and added to the Church (Acts 2:41)! During their next outreach, five thousand men (women and children not counted) were added to the Church (Acts 4:4). These were supernatural achievements; divine speed in operation.

Today, it’s even greater, because the Bible says the glory of this latter house shall surpass the former (Haggai 2:9). We’re moving with the speed of the Holy Ghost to accomplish extraordinary results for the Kingdom. The Bible says, “For he will finish the work, and cut it short inrighteousness…”(Romans 9:28).

If you have a project to accomplish, do it with God’s power and speed. You say, “Father, I have this project; I’m going to do it by the power of the Holy Ghost; it’ll be excellent, it’ll be on time, and it’ll create more opportunities for me and others to accomplish greater things for the Kingdom, in the mighty Name of Jesus!”

It’s a new day; it’s the day of the Lord’s power, and great things are happening with us, to us, and through us. We read in our opening verse that Elijah outran Ahab’s chariot. Those horses were the most sophisticated, the best and fastest horses in Israel, because they were the King’s at a time in which horses were required for war.

The glory of the Lord is in your spirit, placing you far ahead of your detractors, competitors, and adversaries. Blessed be God!

*CONFESSION*
_I’m flying on eagle’s wings; I run with the ability of the Spirit, and I’m never weary. The accuracy and precision of the Spirit are working in me mightily; I see the invisible and do the impossible! Glory to God!_

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*|| Isaiah 40:28-31 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, [that] the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? [there is] no searching of his understanding. 29 He giveth power to the faint; and to [them that have] no might he increaseth strength. 30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: 31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint. ||*

*|| Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. ||*

*|| Ephesians 5:15-16 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, 16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. ||* 

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

1-Year Bible Reading Plan Ephesians 3:1-21 & Isaiah 19-22

2-Year Bible Reading Plan 2 Timothy 2:1-10 & Jeremiah 44
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:54am On Sep 27, 2018
(FREE SEPTEMBER PDF http:///2uh3g2D)

IT’S GLORY ALL THE WAY

Thursday, September 27th, 2018

Pastor Chris

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue (2 Peter 1:3).

God had a plan, which is to make you one with Christ. That plan has already been accomplished. 1 Corinthians 6:17 says, “But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.” You’re one with the Lord. Being born again is much more than becoming religious; this is no religion. Being a Christian is coming into union or oneness with Christ. You have the same life as Jesus. 1 John 4:17 says, “...as he is, so are we in this world.”

If the foregoing is the truth, and bless God it is, then sickness, disease and infirmity shouldn’t have a place in your body. Satan shouldn’t be a factor to you either, because you’re seated with Christ in the heavenly realms, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come.

Moreover, Ephesians 1:3 says, “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.” There’s nothing you don’t have. Everything you require for the life of absolute success, victory, dominion, glory and righteousness, has already been granted you in Christ. You’re the seed of Abraham. You were called to a life of glory and excellence. You’re an associate of the God-kind; an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ.

Refuse to live an ordinary life. Have the consciousness that Christ is in you, and you’re in Him; it’ll give you a new mindset and confidence in life; an assurance that you’ll forever be healthy, prosperous, successful, and triumphant in life!

Remember, when He was buried, you were buried with Him; and when God raised Him from the dead, you were raised together with Him. And now that you’ve been raised together with Him, and made to sit together with Him in the heavenly realms, there’s no more death; no more defeat; no more sickness; it’s glory all the way! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Dear Father, I thank you for you’ve chosen me out of the world and separated me unto the life of glory, dominion, and power. I’m conscious of my position in Christ; a position of victory, success, prosperity and grace through faith, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 8:16-17
16. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17. And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.

Romans 8:30
Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

2 Corinthians 3:18
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, [even] as by the Spirit of the Lord.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Ephesians 4:1-16 & Isaiah 23-24

2 Timothy 2:11-26 & Jeremiah 45

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:26am On Sep 28, 2018

HE CAME TO DO MUCH MORE

Friday, September 28th, 2018

Pastor Chris

In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will (Ephesians 1:11).

There’s a way some people think about Jesus and the Gospel that’s inconsistent with the real purpose for which He came into this world. For some, He came to save us from sin, but He came to do much more than saving us from sin. Delivering humanity from sin, the devil, wickedness and the corrupting influences in the world, was a means to an end. The primary reason Jesus came was to make us sons of God, and bring us into fellowship with the Father.

1 John 3:2 says, “Beloved, now are we the sons of God....” 1 John 1:3 says, “...and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.” This is the glory of Christianity; the consummation of all that Jesus came to do! He made fellowship with God possible. He made it possible for sinful man to become God’s living tabernacle.

It would have been wonderful for us just to be God’s servants or His favoured creatures, but He chose to bring us into oneness with Himself, into His class. Now we have become partakers of the divine nature. This is beyond religion. You’re not an ordinary person; you’re an heir of the Monarch of the universe (Romans 8:17), and a joint-heir with Christ. You’re a member of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones (Ephesians 5:30).

You’re in an inseparable union with Him. You can’t go anywhere or do anything without Him. He said, “I am the vine, ye are the branches...” (John 15:5). We have the same life, nature, and character with Him. Now we can think like Him, because we have the same mind with Him (1 Corinthians 2:16). We can express and manifest His glory and His righteousness, because we’re the epitome of His righteousness, and the effulgence of His glory.

This is Christianity! This is what Jesus came for; He brought life and immortality to light. He came to give us the same life the Father has! Hallelujah.

CONFESSION
Righteous Father, what an awesome blessing it is to know that you’ve brought me into an inseparable union with you. I’m of the same stock with Jesus, and a partaker of His very life; a member of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
John 6:47;
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

John 10:10 AMPC;
The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

John 1:10-13
10. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11. He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13. Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Ephesians 4:17-5:1-2 & Isaiah 25-26

2 Timothy 3:1-17 & Jeremiah 46

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2018

THERE’S A MEANING TO YOUR LIFE

Saturday, September 29th, 2018

Pastor Chris

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them (Ephesians 2:10).

As a Christian, predestination is at work in you. The Bible says you’ve been “...predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will” (Ephesians 1:11). You’re not of this world. You’re from heaven. There’s a meaning and value to your life. There’s a glory in, and on your life. You’re God’s answer to the cry of pain and suffering in today’s world. You might ask, “How’s that?” I’ll tell you!

Psalm 74:20-21 says, “....for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty. O let not the oppressed return ashamed: let the poor and needy praise thy name.” God’s answer to the cries coming from these dark regions of the world was Jesus; He sent His Word (Psalm 107:20), in the Person of Jesus. John 1:14 tells us that the Word became flesh, and dwelt amongst us. God’s solution was packaged in the man, Christ Jesus, who came as the Saviour of the world.

After His death, burial, and resurrection, He ascended to heaven; but not without commissioning us, the Church, to continue the work that He started. Isaiah 53:10 says, “....he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.” We’re the seed of Jesus Christ; His reproduction; and through us, His ministry continues. He said in John 20:21, “...as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.”

Today, you’re God’s light to the dark regions of the world, just as Jesus was the light of the world (John 8:12). He said in Matthew 5:14,
“Ye are the light of the world….” The dark places of the earth might have been filled with the habitations of cruelty, but you’re the one to do something about it. You’re the light of the world; so, don’t be quiet. Shine the light of the Gospel into the dark regions of the earth, turning their hearts from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God.

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for guiding me in the path of life and leading me through your Spirit in the direction of your perfect will for me. Your wisdom propels me to walk in the paths of victory, joy, prosperity and peace that you’ve prepared for me ahead of time. I’m the light in this dark world, bringing succour, hope, and blessings to my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Peter 2:9
But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Ephesians 1:11
In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Philippians 2:14-16
14. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
15. That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
16. Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Ephesians 5:3-21 & Isaiah 27-28

2 Timothy 4:1-10 & Jeremiah 47

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:44am On Sep 30, 2018
(FREE OCTOBER PDF http:///2uh3g2D)

YOU’RE ON A MISSION

Sunday, September 30th, 2018

Pastor Chris

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned (Mark 16:15-16).

The Lord has given us a vision, a very clear vision, and each of us is on a mission, and the clarity of that mission is so important. Everything you’re about must be in pursuance of your God-given purpose on earth. Read our opening scripture again, and see your purpose on earth: it’s the salvation of lost souls. You’re the one ordained and appointed by God to take the message of Christ’s salvation to your world and beyond.

2 Corinthians 5:19-20 says, “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ….” This is your mission on earth. Refuse to allow anything to distract you from it, for it’s your primary responsibility; it’s the purpose for your life; be focused on it.

The Lord needs you; He’s kept you on this earth because He has many others He wants to reach through you. Take the Gospel to your world. Keep sharing the good news with those around you, because like Paul, “Necessity is laid upon you to preach the Gospel” (1 Corinthians 9:16); therefore, do it with boldness and fervency.

The salvation and well-being of mankind is the most important thing to God, and it was for that reason He gave His Son to be crucified for the sins of men. 2 Peter 3:9 says, God “.....is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.” But God can’t save anyone without the Gospel; His power to save is wrapped up in the Gospel of His grace which He’s committed to you to preach and teach.

Let your life count for the Gospel. No matter where you’re functioning; no matter what you do, take that as your mission field; that’s the place God has given you for the now, for the moment, to minister His Word.

PRAYER

Dear Father, you created me as your workmanship, in Christ Jesus unto good works. I’m on a mission of establishing your Kingdom in the hearts of men, bringing them out of darkness into your marvellous light! Thank you for this awesome privilege of being a partner with you in soul winning, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 4:34
Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

John 15:16
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

John 20:21
Then said Jesus to them again, Peace [be] unto you: as [my] Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Ephesians 5:22-6:1-9 & Isaiah 29-30

2 Timothy 4:11-22 & Jeremiah 48

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:13am On Oct 01, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THE CHRIST-ENVIRONMENT.

Monday, October 1st.

Pastor Chris

Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances (Colossians 2:20).

The Apostle Paul had come to a climactic point in his discussion with the Christians in Colossae in the verse above. Notice again his communication: “…if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances.” Amazing and profound: the Christian doesn’t live in this world; in this natural plane of life! Hallelujah!

You’re therefore not supposed to be affected, ruled or influenced by the rudiments of this world; the vagaries of life and nature can’t, and shouldn’t, impact on you because you’re from another plane; a different environment; the Christ-environment.

In the Old Testament, after the children of Israel left Egypt and journeyed through the desert, they carried their own atmosphere with them. Even though they were in the desert, they were unaffected, unblemished, and untainted by the severity and debilitating effects of the desert. During the day, they had a cloud as their covering against the scorching sun, and at night, there was a pillar of fire shielding them from the biting cold. They were in a different environment. How glorious!

Being born again, you have something far more glorious: you’re in “Christ.” Christ is a place, an environment. You were born into the environment called Christ, when you were born again. In that environment, life is different; everything is pure and perfect; there’s no failure, weakness, defeat, sickness, disease, poverty or any of the negativities of life! All you have is glory, righteousness, life and immortality, joy, health, peace, prosperity, and abundance!

The Christ-environment is the kingdom of heaven. You have absolute mastery over circumstances; you’re never subject to the principles of this world, because you really don’t live in this world. This is the understanding that the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, is passing to us in our theme verse. You live “in,” and from, heaven. Therefore, set your focus on things above; things that are pertinent to the heavenly realm to which you belong, and from which you play. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for making me a citizen of heaven, living by heavenly principles. I live in the Christ-environment, where all I have and experience are glory, righteousness, life and immortality, joy, health, peace, prosperity, and abundance, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: Philippians 3:20-21 NET But our citizenship is in heaven—and we also eagerly await a savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21 who will transform these humble bodies of ours into the likeness of his glorious body by means of that power by which he is able to subject all things to himself.

Colossians 3:1-4 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

PRAYER OF SALVATION

We trust you have been blessed by this devotional. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:
“O Lord God, I believe with all my heart that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God. I believe He died for my sins, and i believe that God raised Him from the dead for my justification. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!” (Romans 10:9-10)

Congratulations! You are now a child of God.
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:08am On Oct 02, 2018

FOREVER PRODUCTIVE

Tuesday, October 2nd, 2018

Pastor Chris

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing (John 15:5).

The Christian is an all-round success. There’s no question about it. It’s part of your make-up and heritage in Christ, to be ever fruitful and productive. There’s no limit to what you can achieve as a child of God, irrespective of your field or endeavour. Read again our opening scripture and see that it makes no difference the work you do or your area of specialisation or interest; as long as you’re connected to the Vine (Jesus), you’ll be a success.

In Christ, we’ve been made champions for life. You’re like a tree planted by the streams, luscious and ever-green; fruitful in and out of season. You’re a wellspring of eternal beauty of divine verities. Your life is for the glory of God; you’re fashioned to produce excellence and manifest righteousness. What you need is to keep your focus on the Word and nothing else. Meditate profusely on the Word and your success in life will be undeniable.

Remember what God said to Joshua: “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success” (Joshua 1:cool. It’s not so much your job description, your social status, academic qualification, or the country where you live, as it’s about the consciousness of your divine lineage and heritage. You’re connected to Jesus Christ; that makes you a wonder in this world.

Christ is in you, and you are in Him! Everything you do should be done in, and with, excellence; exude excellence, and produce much fruits. It’s your heritage in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah! In your soul winning efforts, be effective. Whatever you’re involved in, produce abundant results, because that’s the will of God for you in Christ.

CONFESSION

I’m a fruitful branch of a fruitful Vine; I produce durable fruits. Whatever I do prospers, because the blessing of God is on me and on all I do. I make progress from glory to glory. Hallelujah.

FURTHER STUDY:
Jeremiah 17:7-8
7. Blessed [is] the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. 8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and [that] spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

John 15:16
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Colossians 1:9-10
9. For this cause we also, since the day we heard [it], do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
10. That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;  

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Philippians 1:1-30 & Isaiah 33-34

Titus 2:1-15 & Jeremiah 50

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2018

(REACHOUT NIGERIA EDITION).

CHRIST IS YOUR SECURITY

WEDNESDAY, 3RD, OCTOBER 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them (2 Kings 6:16).

As a Christian, fear is something you must never allow; never live in fear irrespective of the happenings around you, because you’re divinely
protected. Recall the very inspiring story in 2 Kings Chapter 6. The King of Syria wanted Elisha, a prophet of God, arrested. The Bible says, “Therefore sent he thither horses, and chariots, and a great host: and they came by night, and compassed the city about” (2 Kings 6:14).

When Elisha’s servant woke up, he discovered that he and Elisha were completely surrounded, and he became terrified: “...Alas, my master! how shall we do” (2 Kings 6:15); he lamented! This was supposed to be a time of panic and fear; but Elisha, conscious of God’s divine presence, said to his servant, “...Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them” (2 Kings 6:16). How inspiring!

He saw soldiers on horses and chariots, bearing weapons, yet he was unperturbed. He was conscious of his divine protection. Maybe you live in a region where there’s been violence, and wanton destruction of lives and property; refuse to fear. You dwell in the secret place of the most high, where no harm or evil can touch you.

The Lord had said in Psalm 91:10-12, “There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.” The same Lord who’s with you, and in you, has an unseen multitude of angels, charged with the responsibility of protecting you. He’s a deliverer and rescuer. Have that consciousness all the time. Christ is your security, your defence, and your fortress. You dwell in Him (Colossians 3:3).

Therefore, it doesn’t matter who or what may come out against you, you’re more than a conqueror. Refuse to give attention to information that makes the adversary appear powerful. Instead, fortify your spirit with God’s Word. Listen to faith-filled words repeatedly until it becomes impossible for you to think or talk fear.

Remember, when the enemy shall come against you, like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him (Isaiah 59:19). Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
Christ is my life; in Him I live, and move, and have my being. There shall no evil befall me or my loved ones, neither shall any plague come near our dwelling. We’re protected in our going out and in our coming in, because Christ is our safety. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Isaiah 43:1-2;
1. But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel,
Fear not: for I have redeemed thee,
I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
2. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned;
neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Psalm 34:7;
The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

Colossians 3:3
For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Philippians 2:1-18 & Isaiah 35-37

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Titus 3:1-15 & Jeremiah 51

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2018

LET’S SEIZE THE MOMENT

THURSDAY, 4TH OCTOBER 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint (Luke 18:1).

Someone might ask, “But why do we need to pray, and keep praying, before God intervenes and changes things in our country; doesn’t He already know how bad things are? Doesn’t the Bible say God already knows all things? And since He already knows what’s on our minds, and what we need, why then do we need to pray?”

You have to understand that just as physical laws and principles govern life in the physical world, spiritual laws equally govern the spirit-realm. Ezekiel 36:26-36 gives us a better understanding of this. God made several beautiful promises to the nation of Israel about the wonderful things He’d do for them. However, very strikingly in the thirty-seventh verse, He said, “...I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; I will increase them with men like a flock.” What’s God telling us here?

He’s letting us know that we have to work together. Even though He wants to do great things in our lives, in our families, and in our nation, there has to be a connection of faith; we have to give Him the permission to do what He wants to do. Our prayers make it consistent for Him to do for us, and in us, that which would have been inconsistent for Him to do, had we not prayed. Furthermore, our prayer for our country helps to position us as a nation, in God’s will, not only for the present, but also for the future.

Some of the prayers you pray for the country today may be for years to come. God has a timetable, and there’re cycles in the affairs of men. When the time comes for certain changes to take place, as it is presently in our nation, the Spirit of God will guide His children into prayer (Read Daniel 9:2-23). However, if we’re not sensitive and miss the moment, we face the consequences.

This is why we must seize the moment and pray for our country, knowing that we’re settling issues that have to do with her present, future, as well as the future of unborn generations.

PRAYER
Thank you, Father, for through our prayers, your will is established in Nigeria; righteousness prevails, and the Gospel has free course, causing the knowledge of your glory to cover the land as the waters cover the sea. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Chronicles 7:14;
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Isaiah 62:6-7;
6. I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the Lord, keep not silence,
7. And give him no rest,
till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.

1 Thessalonians 5:17 AMPC
Be unceasing in prayer [praying perseveringly];

Philippians 2:19-3:1-11 & Isaiah 38-39

Philemon 1:1-9 & Jeremiah 52

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2018

BIGGER THAN THE ECONOMY

FRIDAY, 5TH OCTOBER 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son (Colossians 1:12-13).

The Christian is a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in the Kingdom of light, an inheritance that’s bigger than this world. In Christ, we have and walk in superabundance; there’s no inflation, recession, lack, or poverty. Hallelujah! The economic situation in the world today may have left many hopeless and terrified, but you must think differently, because you operate from a higher realm. You’re greater than inflation; you’re bigger than the economy; you’re bigger than this world.

The Bible says, “Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours” (1 Corinthians 3:21-22). The world is yours and everything in it; therefore, think and function differently. See, and live from the mountaintop.

Job 22:29 says, “When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up....” And in Jeremiah 17:7-8, the Spirit says, “Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.”

This is the reality about you, because you’re the seed of Abraham. Your success, progress, and prosperity are guaranteed, even in the worst of austere times. Hallelujah! Economic problems aren’t new; they happened in Bible days. However, God always led His people through them victoriously.

Therefore, let your mind soar beyond the happenings in the country. Have the mentality of a victor. Choose to see things from God’s eternal perspective, and continuously live with the consciousness that you’re from above; a child of the Kingdom.

CONFESSION
The world is mine; I have all that I require for life and godliness, because I’m an heir of God, and a joint- heir with Christ. I’m not of this world; therefore, the economy and economics of this world don’t affect me. I play by heavenly rules. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalm 34:10;
The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger:
but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.

Philippians 4:19
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

Philippians 3:12-4:1-3 & Isaiah 40-41

Philemon 1:10-25 & Lamentation 1

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2018

SATURDAY, 6TH OCTOBER.

THEME: WALKING IN CHRIST.

Pastor Chris

OPENING SCRIPTURE: As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him (Colossians 2:6).

How did you receive Christ Jesus? It was by faith, and faith is walking in the Word. So, walking in Christ is walking in the Word. Colossians 3:4 says Christ is your life; in Him you live, and move and have your being. You’re in the environment called Christ, and it’s important that you live your life every day, conscious of this reality.

Walking in Christ is beyond talking to Him in prayer because you have a need; rather, you’re to have the present-hour consciousness that you’re in Him, and He’s in you: you’re all that He says you are, have all that He says you have, and can do all that He says you can do. See yourself in this light and walk accordingly. Isaiah 2:5 says, “O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.” You walk in the light of the Lord by walking in His Word.

1 John 1:5-6 says, “This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth.” You can’t walk in Christ and walk in darkness at the same time. Darkness represents all that limits and hinders; all that’s evil. But what did Jesus say? “…I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life” (John 8:12).

When you walk in Christ, you experience the life of Christ every day; you’re forever victorious, prosperous, and in health! Live with the consciousness that you’re a victor in Christ Jesus. When God looks at you, He doesn’t see one who’s in need of deliverance or help. He sees you strong, full of the Holy Spirit and power; He sees one who is more than a conqueror! You have to agree with His picture of you and say, “Yes, Lord! I’m all that you’ve called me to be. I walk in the light of who I am in Christ!” Glory to God!

PRAYER
I’m conscious of my oneness with Christ. In Him I live, and move, and have my being. By Him I’m forever victorious, reigning in life. The forces of evil are subdued before me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Colossians 1:26-27 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Colossians 3:1-4 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Philippians 4:4-23 & Isaiah 42-43
2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 1:1-14 & Lamentation 2
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:36am On Oct 07, 2018
Good morning Saint,

Pastor Chris

Sunday, October 7th

PREVAIL FIRST IN PRAYER

When they heard that, they were cut to the heart, and took counsel to slay them (Acts 5:33).

In our opening scripture, Peter had ministered the Gospel to a group of people, and rather than give their hearts to Christ, the people wanted to kill him. That’s why it’s important that before you go out to preach, you intercede for the people you’re going to be ministering to; pray that your message will be accepted and won’t just be a witness against them.

It brings to mind the experience of Stephen in the Book of Acts. He ministered a powerful sermon, full of excellent theology and history. Yet when he was done, the Bible says the people “.....were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth” (Acts 7:54). They shut their ears to his message and ran upon him to kill him, and eventually stoned him to death.

Just because the message is great doesn’t mean people will be moved enough to give their hearts to Christ; they didn’t in Stephen’s case. So, before you embark on any evangelical mission or outreach programme, prevail first in prayer, because it’s about the souls of men and the impact the message will have on them, resulting in their salvation.

When you intercede like that, the love of God in you wells up, striving against sin, Satan, and the forces of darkness, and the souls of men are rescued from evil. At that moment, you’re God’s champion; the deliverer.

When you’ve succeeded in bringing them out of that darkness in the spirit, you’ll know it. Then you’re ready to go. Your message may just be for five or twenty minutes, it doesn’t matter; while you’re at it, they’ll be getting convicted and crying out for salvation. This is important. Learn to prevail first in prayer.

CONFESSION

I’m an effective minister of the New Testament, ministering life to everyone I come in contact with. Even now, I pray for lost souls around the world, that the message of salvation profits them today. Their hearts are ready to receive, as they reach out in faith to embrace the righteousness of Christ in the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Obadiah 1:21
And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S.

Luke 22:31-32
31. And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired [to have] you, that he may sift [you] as wheat:
32. But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

James 5:16 AMP
Confess to one another therefore your faults (your slips, your false steps, your offenses, your sins) and pray [also] for one another, that you may be healed and restored [to a spiritual tone of mind and heart]. The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working].

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

Colossians 1:1-23 & Isaiah 44-45

Hebrews 2:1-9 & Lamentation 3

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by monerozi5590: 7:42am On Oct 07, 2018
Good morning. You are doing a good job here. God bless you real good.
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2018

Good morning Saint,

Pastor Chris

Monday, October 8th

HE KNOWS ALL THINGS

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you (John 14:26).

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of knowledge; He’s the embodiment of all knowledge. No wonder Jesus said, “...he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.” So, not only does the Holy Spirit teach you, He reminds you of things you already know; things He already taught you. That means there’s no chance of you losing information of what you were taught.

There may have been times you tried to remember certain things; it could be something you kept, and for some reason, you couldn’t recollect where you kept it; the Holy Spirit can remind you. If you find yourself in such a situation, don’t say, “I’ve forgotten where I kept it”; or, “I can’t remember where I kept it.” Consciously train yourself not to say, “I forgot”; instead, say, “I will remember!”

When you’re trying to recollect a thought, an idea, information, or whatever it is, say, “I will remember”; because you’re conscious that the Holy Spirit will bring it to your remembrance. It’s part of His ministry to help you retain knowledge and information in your spirit,
and bring that information to your consciousness when occasion demands.

With the Holy Spirit, you can never walk in darkness or be confused about anything in life. There’s absolutely no topic or subject He’s deficient in. He knows everything about God and also knows everything about natural things. He knows everything about Infotech, Law, Science, History, Business, the Stock Market, Aeronautics, Fashion, Cookery, the Internet and anything you can imagine. He can teach you better than the Professors of the world from all the best universities put together.

Remember, He made everything in the world; He can give you a piece of His knowledge that you need to help change your world for the better. He’s more than willing to share everything He knows with you, if you’d let Him. Recognise and take advantage of this aspect of His unique ministry in your life, and you’ll be an oasis of knowledge, and a fountain of solutions in a dark, needy, and ignorant world.

CONFESSION
I have the best teacher, in the person of the Holy Spirit. He teaches me all things and causes me to function in the full and exact knowledge of God. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 2:11-14;
11. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
12. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

John 14:26 AMP
But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

Colossians 1:24-2:1-5 & Isaiah 46-47

Hebrews 2:10-18 & Lamentations 4-5

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2018

YOU WERE BORN WITH RIGHTEOUSNESS

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 9TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).

Righteousness is the nature of God, and a gift from God, but in the actual, vital sense, it’s a gift to the ungodly. The Christian didn’t “receive” the gift of righteousness; the Christian was born righteous. Paul’s submission about righteousness in the Book of Romans, and as you’d find in chapter 5 verse 17, is a generic argument on the legality of righteousness as it was accounted to Abraham, and therefore to all of us who believe in Jesus Christ. We may believe it’s given to us as a gift, but that’s not all that God gave us as a gift.

For instance, Romans 6:23 says, “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Eternal life is given to sinners, not Christians; that’s what a sinner receives to become a Christian. A Christian is one who has eternal life; not one who’s “receiving” the gift of eternal life. The Bible says anyone who believes, has eternal life. Once a man believes, right away, eternal life starts up in his spirit. So, eternal life is no longer being “gifted” to him; he was born into it. He came alive with it, when he received Christ.

It’s like when you were born of your mother; you didn’t have to first receive the gift of life to become human; you came into existence with life—the human life! Otherwise, you wouldn’t have been said to be alive. Imagine someone saying, “Now that the baby is born, she needs to receive the gift of the human life”; that’ll be absurd.

Likewise, legally, the whole world has been given the gift of righteousness; it’s this gift, when received, that enables one stand in the presence of God without guilt, fear, inferiority, or condemnation. When the gift of eternal life is received, one is born of God with this life at work in him.

Abraham was given righteousness as a gift; he was credited with righteousness for his believing. But the man who’s born again was born righteous; he can’t, therefore, be “receiving” as a gift, something that he’s born with; he’s born with the life and nature of God. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for inspiring in me the consciousness of my righteousness, which has placed me in a vantage position, far above the troubles, decadence and negativities in the earth realm. I manifest your righteousness in all I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 5:17-19;
17. For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
18. Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
19. For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

2 Corinthians 5:21
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

Colossians 2:6-23 & Isaiah 48-49

Hebrews 3:1-11 & Ezekiel 1-2

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2018

DON’T OBSERVE “LYING VANITIES”

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 10TH 2018

PASTORS CHRIS

They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy (Jonah 2:cool.

Did you ever read about Jonah? A great fish had swallowed him up after he disobeyed the Lord’s instruction to go preach in Nineveh. However, while in the belly of the fish, he thanked God for delivering him, even though he was still in trouble.

Jonah wasn’t saying, “O God, deliver me” or “O God, I know you’ll deliver me from this trouble,” no. Rather, he said, “Thank you Lord, because you’ve delivered me.” It takes faith to talk like that. Read the entire story in Jonah chapter 2; it’s very inspiring!

Jonah was conscious of the mercies of God, and that inspired faith in him. He said, “They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy” (Jonah 2:cool. This is what many haven’t learnt; they gripe over the pain in their bodies; they complain about their situation when what they should do is declare words of faith. They get overwhelmed by the symptoms of sickness and disease; they observe lying vanities.

A lying vanity is anything that isn’t consistent with the Word of God for you as a new creation in Christ Jesus. Refuse to observe lying vanities. Those who observe lying vanities forsake their mercies; they frustrate the grace of God, thereby short-circuiting the power of God from working in their behalf.

Perhaps you’re a lady, and you’ve been told the baby in your womb can’t come out alive, or maybe it’s a tumour or disease, and you can even feel it in your body; refuse to be moved. Rather, declare who you are in Christ; affirm the Word. Exodus 23:26 says, “There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil”; hold on to that Word; make it your daily confession. Declare that you’re in health, and Christ in you destroys every trace of sickness, disease and infirmity from your body.

Never let what you see, how you feel, or anything contrary to God’s Word run your life. Give thought, attention and focus only to the Word. You’re greater than any trouble in your body, or in the world. You’ve already overcome everything that tries to work against you. 1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.” Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
The Lord is my Rock! In Him I stand secure forever; He’s my all, and in Him I trust, because there’s no impossibility with Him. His dominion endures throughout all generations. My faith in His Word is unshakeable, for His Word is true, and never fails. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 4:20-21
20. He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
21. And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

Ephesians 3:20-21 AMPC
20. Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]—
21. To Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations forever and ever. Amen (so be it).

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Colossians 3:1-4:1 & Isaiah 50-51

Hebrews 3:12-19 & Ezekiel 3

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:23am On Oct 11, 2018

HE’S PERFECT IN ALL HIS WAYS

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 11TH 2018

PASTORS CHRIS

The Lord is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works (Psalm 145:17).

As Christians, oftentimes we’re faced with tough challenges; things happen to us and around us that aren’t consistent with our desires, expectations and the will of God for our lives. It may be the loss of a loved one, in spite of your prayers and intercessions, and the situation is causing you serious distraction in your Christian walk.

Now the enemy is throwing thoughts at you; you even think God just wasn’t fair to you or to the victim. In your mind, you hold Him responsible for what happened; you’re thinking, “He could have done something, but He didn’t, despite all my prayers.” But the question you need to answer is, “Who is Jesus to you?” Is it possible for Him to be charged with error? Could He ever make a mistake?

When you find yourself in the kind of situation we’ve described above, there’re two things to consider: first, don’t blame God. Believe that He’s perfect in all things; absolutely perfect. There’re no errors or mistakes with Him. Secondly, don’t ask unwise or foolish questions.

Recognise that at a certain point in our lives, we need more knowledge, because when trouble strikes at that time of ignorance, we pay dearly for our ignorance. d one, but maybe if either you or the victim knew better, the outcome would have been different. It all boils down to one thing: knowledge. So, don’t become overwhelmed to the point that your prayers are all about, “Oh God, why?”

Don’t ask such irrelevant questions, and never think He’s to blame; He often had nothing to do with it. Rather, recognise His perfection; thank Him for always doing all things right, and then determine to know the Word, pressing forward with the knowledge of His Word to change the situations that lie ahead.

Your ability to live a victorious, joyous and prosperous life is dependent on how much of God’s Word you know and live by. Consistently inundate your spirit, soul and mind with spiritual information from God’s Word.

PRAYER
Dear Lord, your faithfulness is ever sure; you’re without injustice; you’re perfect and true in all your ways! Thank you for your grace and wondrous works in my life. Your Word works effectually in me, causing me to be fruitful in every good work, to your praise and glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalm 18:30;
As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

James 1:17;
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:
because thou hast rejected knowledge,
I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:37am On Oct 11, 2018
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2018

YOUR VICTORIOUS LIFE IN CHRIST

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 12TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him (Hebrews 10:38).

When the Bible says that you’re more than a conqueror, it’s an assurance of victory; you’re a victor for life; you’re absolutely indomitable. Nothing can hurt or affect you. That’s what Jesus said: “If you drink any deadly thing, you’ll not be hurt” (Mark 16:18). You can’t be poisoned, because the life in you is divine. Nevertheless, the Christian who hasn’t imbibed the Word and learnt to exercise his faith can be easily buffeted by the crises of life.

Imagine that a Christian only ate some food, not something deadly, yet he’s so troubled by an “upset stomach”; in the light of what Jesus said, whatever you eat or drink should have no negative effect on you. Someone says, “I was bitten by an insect, that’s why I got all these allergies.” Those who suffer such things haven’t learnt to put their faith to work; they’re ignorant of their victorious life in Christ.

Recall the Apostle Paul’s experience in Acts 28; a venomous snake bit him, but he didn’t shriek in pain; rather, he simply shook it off into the fire without suffering any harm (Acts 28:5). The Bible says those watching were waiting for Paul to swell, fall down and die, as a result of the venom, but when that didn’t happen, they concluded that Paul must be a god.

Truly, isn’t that what the Word says we are? Psalm 82:6 says, “....Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.” As one who’s born again, you’re divine; your life is no longer based on your blood. That’s the reason you’re not supposed to suffer any blood disease. Now that you’re in Christ, the Word of God is the life of your flesh. The Holy Spirit energises your body, because your body is His living tabernacle.

Remember what He tells us in Romans 8:11: “But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.” This happened the day the Holy Spirit took up His abode in you; He vitalised your body and has made it impregnable to sickness, disease and infirmity. Strengthen your faith with these realities and keep living the victorious life in Christ.

CONFESSION

My faith is strong and prevailing! I dominate the circumstances of life, living triumphantly through my meditation and confession of the Word. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 4:19-20
19. And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb:
20. He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

Proverbs 24:10
[If] thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength [is] small.

Romans 8:10 AMPC
But if Christ lives in you, [then although] your [natural] body is dead by reason of sin and guilt, the spirit is alive because of [the] righteousness [that He imputes to you].

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 Thessalonians 1-2:1-16 & Isaiah 54-56

Hebrews 5:1-14 & Ezekiel 5-6

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2018

YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF TRUTH IS IMPORTANT

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2018

By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free (John 8:32).

In Mark 7:25-30, we read about the Syrophenician woman who came to Jesus to heal her demon-possessed daughter. In their ensuing dialogue, Jesus said to her, “...go thy way; the devil is gone out of thy daughter” (Mark 7:29).

When she got home, she found that her daughter had, indeed, been restored to health. When the Lord said to the woman, “Go home; the devil is gone out of your daughter,” He didn’t try to confirm whether what He said had happened, because what He uttered was Truth.
On a certain occasion, I was ministering to a dear lady at the Healing School, and the demon was trying to resist; screaming, “I’m not leaving!” While still throwing tantrums and manifesting in the lady, I said, “The demon is out; she’s free!” And I moved straightaway to minister to the next person on the healing line; at that very moment, she was restored to health. Glory to God!

Now, all that physical manifestation from the demon was a lie. When I said by the Spirit, “The demon is out,” that was Truth. This shows the importance of our understanding of Truth. The Word of God on your lips is God talking, and no demon or force can resist it. Someone may think the devil was still there, just because the devil said, “I’m not leaving”; no. We, through the Word and the Spirit, determine truth; not Satan or circumstances.
Truth, in the Kingdom of God, has nothing to do with physical manifestations or sensory perceptions. Moreover, truth is different from fact. Maybe the fact is that there’s no money in your bank account, but it’s not true that you’re broke. So, you’re not telling the truth when you say, “I’m broke,” or “I have a fever.” Your experiences, especially when they don’t measure up to new creation realities, aren’t “Truth”; they’re shadows.
For instance, someone may say, “I don’t want to say I’m sick, but I’m not feeling fine.” No! Faith doesn’t talk like that. What the Bible says is that those who dwell in Zion “…shall not say, I am sick…” (Isaiah 33:24). When you say, “I’m sick,” you’ve uttered a lie, because the truth is, the new creation can’t be the sick.
Discover the truth of God’s Word concerning your health, finances, family, job, business, and other areas of your life, and boldly declare the same truth in agreement with God.

CONFESSION
The Holy Spirit unveils the truth of God's Word to my spirit, enlightening the eyes of my understanding to know the hope of His calling, and the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints. I'm what God says I am, and I have what He says I have, because His Word is Truth. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

John 17:17; Jonah 2:8; Psalm 119:142

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-year bible reading plan :
1 Thessalonians 2:17-3:1-13 & Isaiah 57-58

2-year bible reading plan :
Hebrews 6:1-10 & Ezekiel 7
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2018
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:16am On Oct 14, 2018

RIGHTEOUSNESS MAKES US MASTERS

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 14TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).

Righteousness is the nature of God, which was imparted to your spirit when you were born again; it’s a gift from God to the whole world, but not everyone has received it. However, those who receive the gift of righteousness, according to the scriptures, shall reign in life! The Amplified version says, they shall reign as kings in life.

The word “reign” in Romans 5:17 above is actually a verb, which in the original Greek construction means “to king”; that expresses authority, dominion, and mastery. Righteousness makes us masters in life; we reign, or “king” in life, through righteousness. Righteousness-consciousness eliminates any sense of guilt, condemnation, or inferiority from us; it places us ahead and above Satan and his accusations. It also gives us the boldness and confidence to pray to God and expect answers; we’re unafraid and unashamed before Him, because we have His righteousness.

Without an understanding of righteousness, a Christian can’t live victoriously over the enemy. He’ll be subject to the elements of the world, not understanding the extent and potency of his authority in Christ. This is why you must keep growing in the knowledge of God’s Word. Ephesians 4:14 says, “That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive.”

Be conscious that you’re the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. There’re some Christians who experience spiritual attacks; that’s because they aren’t righteousness-conscious; they aren’t living the Word. They haven’t come to the realisation that they’re kings in life. Isaiah 32:1 lets us know that kings reign in righteousness.

By virtue of your new life in Christ, and your position as a righteous king-priest, the whole world is subdued before you. You have the mastery over Satan and his cohorts of darkness; you’re a champion for life! Glory to God!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for your righteousness in my spirit, which has made me a master over Satan and the powers of darkness, and has put me in a position of advantage. I reign and rule as a king, walking in mastery and victory over circumstances. The world is subdued before me, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 5:21;
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Revelation 1:6
And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 Thessalonians 4:1-18 & Isaiah 59-60

Hebrews 6:11-20 & Ezekiel 8-9

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2018

RESPOND ONLY IN LOVE

Monday, October 15th 2018

Pastor Chris

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you (Matthew 5:44).

From the verse above, it’s clear that there’ll always be those who might dislike you, persecute you, and despise you; but you’re only permitted to respond to them in love. The actions or attitude of such people should never provoke you to act contrary to your true nature, which is love. God is love, and anyone who loves is of God, and knows God.

The summation of God’s character is love; we’re therefore to emulate Him by walking in love. Ephesians 5:2 (AMPC) admonishes us to “....walk in love, [esteeming and delighting in one another] as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us, a slain offering and sacrifice to God [for you, so that it became] a sweet fragrance.” 1 John 4:7-8 says, “Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.”

In our journey of faith, there’ll always be those who’ll test us; everyone who relates with you is placed there by God for your benefit; whether they’re helping you or they’re against you doesn’t make any difference. It doesn’t stop God’s plan of promoting you. If they’re kind, loving, and helpful to you, appreciate them and praise God for them; if they’re otherwise, love them nonetheless.

If someone accuses you falsely, for example, or you’re lied against, don’t get upset and try to justify your innocence to the point of acting in a manner that’s not beffitng to righteouness. Rather, keep walking in love. Love is a force—the greatest power in the universe—and it’ll always win.

Our love-walk is the primary proof that we love the Lord, and it speaks of our oneness and like-mindedness with Him. Romans 5:5 says the love of God has been shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit; that means you have the capacity to love as He does. Jesus said, “By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another” (John 13:35). What a way to distinguish ourselves from the rest of the world!

PRAYER

Dear Father, you’ve given me the ability to love like you, and I’m so grateful! You’ve granted me an understanding of the extraordinary dimensions of your love; that love radiates through me profusely to others! Thank you for making me the dispenser of your goodness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Luke 6:27-35
27. But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28. Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29. And unto him that smiteth thee on the [one] cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not [to take thy] coat also.
30. Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask [them] not again.
31. And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32. For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.
33. And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
34. And if ye lend [to them] of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
35. But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and [to] the evil.

Ephesians 4:1-3
1. I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,
2. With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
3. Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 Thessalonians 5:1-28 & Isaiah 61-63

Hebrews 7:1-10 & Ezekiel 10-11

[img]http://imagizer./v2/640x480q90/923/j8VNPx.jpg[/img]
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:16am On Oct 16, 2018

Good morning Saint, here's the Rhapsody of realities devotional.

Pastor Chris

Tuesday, October 16th

THE NEW TESTAMENT IDENTIFIES YOU

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only... (James 1:22).

To the new creation, the Word of God is a mirror, and not a compilation of commandments to be obeyed. The Christian is a Word practitioner. This is something many are yet to understand.

For example, when you read in Ephesians 5:3-4: “But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks,” it’s not a commandment. It’s not telling you what you must not do. Rather, it’s showing you who you are; the righteousness of God in Christ, with a sanctified heart, mind, and tongue.

The Word of God reflects your true nature, identity, origin, and heritage in Christ. The more you look at the Word, the more you see yourself. God’s Word is life; something to live out.

For example, when Jesus said, “A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another” (John 13:34), He was addressing men and women of the senses; people who weren’t born again. But being born again, and having received the Holy Spirit, the Bible says, “...the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us” (Romans 5:5).

We’re not now commanded to love; we’re born of love; we’re the offspring of love; love is our nature. Thus, Romans 5:5 is a description of who you are. Once you can accept it, you become it. That’s the principle! When you read something in the New Testament that sounds like, “Don’t do this or don’t do that,” it means we’re those who don’t do such things! It’s a picture of you.

The Word, particularly the Epistles, paint the picture of the new creation. That’s how come as you’re studying and meditating on the Scriptures, suddenly, the Word of God comes alive to you! It then becomes how you see yourself every day.

That’s the miracle of growth, because as you discover who you are in the Word, you discover your beauty, and your glory increases. It’s a life of ever- increasing glory through the Word. Hallelujah.

CONFESSION
I’m the expression of the unseen Christ, the brightness of His glory. As He is, so am I in this world; and as I stay my mind on the picture of me that I see in the Word, I’m transformed; I experience ever-increasing glory. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 3:18;
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Hebrews 10:16;
This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

2 Corinthians 3:2-3
2. Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
3. Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

2 Thessalonians 1:1-12 & Isaiah 64-66

Hebrews 7:11-28 & Ezekiel 12-13

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:19am On Oct 17, 2018

WEDNESDAY 17TH OCTOBER 2018

PST. CHRIS

SPEAK SPIRITUAL LANGUAGE

And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ (1 Corinthians 3:1).

The Apostle Paul had an experience with the Christians at Corinth; he wasn’t able to communicate with them in spiritual language. Therefore, in our opening verse, he reprimanded them for being carnal.

On another occasion, he said to the Christians in Rome, “I’m having to communicate with you at your level, because you’re yet to come to a higher level of maturity.” He said, “I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh…” (Romans 6:19).

It reminds of the experience Jesus also had with His disciples. John 11 tells us that Lazarus had fallen sick and died. When Jesus was informed, He said to His disciples, “…Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep” (John 11:11).

His disciples, not understanding His spiritual language, replied, “Lord, if he is asleep, he will get better.” Jesus had to tell them plainly, “…Lazarus is dead” (John 11:14). He had to speak to them in a language they could understand.

Have you ever found yourself in situations where you had difficulty expressing God’s truth to carnal men? For example, you couldn’t say, “I have a headache,” even though you felt a headache. The carnal man, on the other hand, sees nothing wrong communicating at such a low level, failing to realise that as Christians, we don’t walk by our feelings, but by the Word.

You ought not to talk sickness, even when you feel the symptoms of sickness in your body. Use the Word against any pain or anomaly in your body; command it to cease, and it’ll pass out of your body. Hebrews 13:5-6 says, “…for he (God) hath said…that we may boldly say….” You’re only supposed to say what you have, that God gave to you. Don’t affirm or accept anything that’s from the devil. Talk spiritual. Speak the Word only, and always.

CONFESSION

I’m what God says I am. God’s Word is my life; therefore, I live out the Word. My life is the testimony of God’s grace and infinite blessings. The Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth, and as I speak it forth, circumstances align with God’s perfect will for my life, in Jesus’ Name.

FURTHER STUDY:

Matthew 12:36-37 Matthew 12:36-37 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Hebrews 13:5-6;
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Proverbs 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereo

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
2 Thessalonians 2:1-17 & Jeremiah 1-2

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN Hebrews 8:1-13 & Ezekiel 14-15
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:09am On Oct 18, 2018

WE MUST KEEP PRAYING

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18TH 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint (Luke 18:1).

There’re many things happening in our world today that call for our importunity in prayer. If we must change things in the direction of God’s purpose and plan, then we must keep interceding for our nations and the environments in which we deal. We must also pray for the leaders of nations.

In 1 Timothy 2:1-3, we’re admonished to pray for kings, and for all that are in authority, that we may lead a peaceable and quiet life in all godliness and honesty. This isn’t something we do once and go to sleep. The Bible says, “...The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working]” (James 5:16 AMPC). Notice the word, “continued”; we’re to continue in intercession for the nations, leaders, and peoples of the world. If we want peace in our nations and in our environments, then we must pray in line with God’s Word.

Out of ignorance, many blame God for the things that go wrong in their lives and in our world: the troubles, the wars, earthquakes, rainstorms, mudslides, floods, wildfires, and other disasters. What such people have failed to realise or are unaware of is that the responsibility, as well as the authority to establish the will of God on the earth and keep Satan and his demons in check, rests with us—the Church.

It’s our responsibility to ensure that whatever changes we seek in our lives as individuals, in the lives of others, and in the nations of the world, are effected through intercessory prayers. Never think that your prayer isn’t making any difference; you make great impact when you pray. Therefore, continue in prayer for your country, for God’s people, and ministers of the Gospel; for the leaders and those in positions of authority; for the sick, needy, and those in pain. Even
when you don’t “feel” like praying, pray!

Always stir yourself and respond to the call and
urgency of prayer from your spirit. When you do this consistently, intercession will become a part of you, resulting in great changes in your life, in the lives of others, in your nation, and in your immediate environment, to the glory of Christ.

PRAYER
Dear Father, your righteousness prevails, and is established in the nations of the world, and in the hearts of men, as your children all around the world proclaim the truth of the Gospel. The hearts of the leaders of nations are mantled with wisdom to walk in your will, and fulfil your purpose, which is the spread of the Gospel to the ends of the earth, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ezekiel 3:17;
Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

1 Thessalonians 5:17;
Pray without ceasing.

1 Timothy 2:1-3
1. I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2. For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

2 Thessalonians 3:1-18 & Jeremiah 3-4

Hebrews 9:1-10 & Ezekiel 16

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child / Is It Right Or Wrong To Give A Beggar My Tithes / Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 258
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.