Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" (63959 Views)

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / Couple Married For 10 Years, Never Had Sex Once (photos) / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by vivalavida(m): 9:53am On Jan 14, 2018
Annie939:
u refuse to do your work as a man .she had no choice than to follow the main man who has been banging her all this years

So girls love being fvcked by their man
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 14, 2018
Mmmy:
OK, while i doubt the validity of this story, using the info given, my thoughts are so.

Firstly, the " I never had sex with her" proclamation like we should celebrate him, please have several seats. He has no right over her, ordinary boyfriend. angry sad

1) This was obviously a young love story, started dating the girl when she was finishing secondary school, so from my experience the girl was about 16 yrs old. According to you they started off in love probably the girl's first love and she was proudly identifying as his "bae" while he showered her with attention which she probably had not received before but i'm guessing that at some point, as she grew up and got exposed especially in her university days, her opinion changed and he probably seemed clingy at some point, (always around like he had no friends). 8 years later, she is currently about 24 which is not that old. It happens quite often, your first love is not always your last and you cannot force a 24yr old girl to be with you forever.

2) While i sympathise with your friend as it is obvious he was in love, i am sorry to say this but a major problem seems to be that your Mr I is not financially responsible and seems to have a warped sense of what a boyfriend does. I assume even though he was older, it was his first love too.
Visiting your gf once a month, ok.
Travelling 8 hours every weekend to visit her, ridiculous.

He took it upon himself, meaning no body sent him, infact the girl was in a private university so i assume her parents give her enough to take care of herself. So claiming he took care of her makes it seem like she depended on him when infact, he was voluntarily giving her extra stuff while he himself was "usually broke and soaking garri".

The 50% salary and borrowing 650 thousand for party, ordinary party (small chops, drinks, cake not even 50k) i will refrain from talking about cos i don't want this to regress into what might seem like insults.

Again, this seems like an unfortunate turn to the common first love scenario where children grow up and go their separate ways especially when school starts. I might sound salty because i just can't believe what i am reading but if this actually happened, i sincerely sympathise with your friend's resulting mental state but permit me to say that you cannot stop a 16yr old from growing up.

if I talk wetin dy my mind to you.
Mods will ban me for life

1 Like

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by jaychubi: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2018
Ode u deserve more than dumping
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by IdeyFindWife: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2018
SnakeXenzia:
if I talk wetin dy my mind to you.
Mods will ban me for life

Talk am, nothing go happen!

But seriously, the guy's kinda right, the coin does flip both ways.

While we are rooting for the guy and wishing we could really give the girl a piece of our mind, the fact remains that youths need a lot of orientation!

Like I told 2 younger cousins living with me at a time; "Never ever invest resources meant to make you a man of worth, in somebody else, especially a gf that life and misfortunes haven't tested for you!"

It was a total bitchh move and he paid dearly. Even in, so-called love, open your eyes and see beyond the sentiments. Project ahead objectively, and you will know, when the chips are down, if this present arrangement of yours will hold water!

If you check my first posts, I was a victim too, and not once! And I learnt bitter lessons that I took out into town, on revenge mission, on other chicks after.

Whatever it is that made the guy love that senselessly, unreservedly and dangerously; it was in him, not in the girl! In fact, he gave more than his all, he gave his life, which is far too much than he should've given to a mere gf! Were they even engaged?!

Chicks seldom reward that kind of devotion well in this life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by DonX001: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Guyman maga lol
grin grin grin Na so. I thought guymen were supposed to be sharp.
Well, I guess he learnt from his experience.
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:10am On Jan 14, 2018
DonX001:

grin grin grin Na so. I thought guymen were supposed to be sharp.
Well, I guess he learnt from his experience.
. Hahahahah. Na so I see am o. Very funny.

1 Like

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by bigiyaro(m): 11:27am On Jan 14, 2018
i dont belive dis story, such mumu-rious 'mans' r no longer in dis world.
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Mac2016(m): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
The babe you suppose don create larger tunnel under her before graduation sef... What a miss!
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Mac2016(m): 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
If this story is true... The babe was once a virgin and the guy knew now that she's no longer a virgin after years of waiting for the guy to spill her bean and he refused how is she going to face the embarrassment of the guy knowing.... Major lesson for all virgin keepers, once someone else deflowered her, she won't be comfortable seeing you around ever again. You lost! My own relationship always start with a sex not the common reverse

2 Likes

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by c064647491: 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
Foolish boy
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by monex(m): 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
Blackhawk03:
Dude wasn't in love alone, he was neck deep in foolishness. Who borrows money to throw a bash for a girlfriend because she graduated? Make she no kuku graduate na... Mstcheeeeew! undecided

I'm a lady, I doubt the possibility of me dating a man for that long without us doing the do. No way! angry angry

is he not supposed to respect her wishes if she says no again
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Absuchat(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
Moses247:

Una don see am ba?? say girl's no need nice guys lol.. na d bad guys de Play with d thing anyhow and they are happy, u wey de form caring eh na oyo be ur case.

I kinda agree with you bro.... I used to be this nice guy, girls took me for a ride.... They broke my heart over and over again. However, now that I have become a player, they kept coming, even when they know am just after their pussy and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by tbliss22(m): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
The guy is just a big slowpoke..... Who falls in love with such a girl and shower her those stuffs without visiting her punny

If such a man still exists then he needs to be banished from planet earth. As for me I care less if you claim you are a virgin, I might start playing Mr. nice guy but the moment u refuse me of fucking u the third time na to find my way o.

Finally, men who fall blindly in love these days are BIG FOOLs...... U can become crazy about a lady but in few days your brain should reset to factory settings so u can think well.

2 Likes

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Absuchat(m): 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
You see why I don't keep a permanent girlfriend?
I Bleep you, and pay you off..... While you still keep your fucking boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Fourwinds: 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
niggi4life:
Hmmmm.... What a sad story!

For those calling d guy names, if u had been in love before you will know how it feels. The truth is Guys love more when they are truly in a relationship.

My only fear is that the guy shouldn't be a Yoruba Demon after healing.

I keep telling people, do not date when you are not ready, focus on your goals first, achieve your dreams, if not all but most, You see, there isn't only one girl for a guy, there are numerous, woman plenti die!!!!!! D beautiful ones r not yet born.

When u r ready to settle down, pray to God for a WIFE, leave the rest for d Almighty, he will surely give you one in due time.

Some will say date him/her for at least 3-5years to know him/her very well... All the Exes that you have had and dated for long why didn't u end up with them?

When u r ready to settle down with a woman, get your Check List, firstly Assess yourself, are u financially capable to start a family? Are u spiritually and mentally matured? Can you control ur sex urges when other women start approaching? Can you live with a woman for d rest of your life? Score yourself in your assessment, if you go below 90% u are not ready.
Then assess the woman, is she ready? Is she mentally and spiritually stable for a family? Is she supportive and submissive? Forget all these feminism shiiits, even Beyonce is so loyal and submissive to Jayz.

After your assessment go for counseling and get married..

You will continue to know yourselves and love yourselves more as you grow together

All these i listed shouldn't take a Ready man more than a year to achieve
very mature talk...I hail oooo!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Saintdaprince(m): 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Is that a news? Why telling us? Keep it for your use.
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Fourwinds: 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Annie939:
u refuse to do your work as a man .she had no choice than to follow the main man who has been banging her all this years
hmmmmmm....."the work e suppose to do is the BANGING "
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Fourwinds: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
queenfav:
How do you date someone for almost a decade without seeexxx? Na wa o.
hmmmmm.....meaning the girl was brushing elsewhere while the guy was cooling melele waiting
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Fourwinds: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Blackhawk03:
Dude wasn't in love alone, he was neck deep in foolishness. Who borrows money to throw a bash for a girlfriend because she graduated? Make she no kuku graduate na... Mstcheeeeew! undecided

I'm a lady, I doubt the possibility of me dating a man for that long without us doing the do. No way! angry angry
hmmmmmm....."doing the do"
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Fourwinds: 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
Blackhawk03:

So, of all I wrote, the only line you could pick was the sex line? . angry undecided

Now, don't go about packing me with other girls. I've never or hardly use that silly line because I know there's more to every guy other than sex. But, I still won't date a man for 8years without getting intimate, if he doesn't request for it, I will. Body no be firewood biko. undecided

Good or bad man, even woman sef, only a stupid person borrows money to throw a party for their partner. I won't even borrow money to do that for my husband, we could always have the party when we have our own money.

hmmmmm....that's my girl talking
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by streetzdreamz(m): 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
why is the lady still breathing? and why is the man still alive either??
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by streetzdreamz(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
why is the said lady still breathing? and whats the guy still doing on earth? sometimes I wonder why stories like this gets published,to attract public sympathy or what? bumbling i-diots..
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Ogaonos: 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
thorpido:
Guys should be smarter. If you are going deeper,after a few years,marry her,get her pregnant,let her continue her studies in your house.
b4 we start cuming d guy mumu let learn sumthin here wat did she do 4 him nuthin.i bet u dt gal neva luv him.he invested too much without considering her investment.4 guys ar entering uni/campus.thins u shuld neva do.1. Neva fall in luv wit any gal wen u sch.hav dem as friends nd coded side chick most campus gal ar nt gf materials.2).if u wan date neva hav a public relatnship in campus code am.3)mak sure she imvest too.if she giv u d virgin stuff or am born again stuff hold bak ur finance 4 a long tym nd c if she invest or start cracking
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Zhahovic(m): 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
whilst what the lady did was really bad ...I feel no sympathy for the man....
8 years!...
abeg!
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ogaonos:
b4 we start cuming d guy mumu let learn sumthin here wat did she do 4 him nuthin.i bet u dt gal neva luv him.he invested too much without considering her investment.4 guys ar entering uni/campus.thins u shuld neva do.1. Neva fall in luv wit any gal wen u sch.hav dem as friends nd coded side chick most campus gal ar nt gf materials.2).if u wan date neva hav a public relatnship in campus code am.3)mak sure she imvest too.if she giv u d virgin stuff or am born again stuff hold bak ur finance 4 a long tym nd c if she invest or start cracking
BABA O !!
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Olumeme: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
This story is too fake, abi Na one episode of Awada Keri Keri b this..

But one lesson from the story is that never invest more than the other person in a relationship, because it seems the guys was giving everything while that lady was just collecting without giving and investing too.

If she had invested, there's no way she will let go like that.. Laye laye
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Moses247(m): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
Absuchat:

I kinda agree with you bro.... I used to be this nice guy, girls took me for a ride.... They broke my heart over and over again. However, now that I have become a player, they kept coming, even when they know am just after their pussy and nothing more.
That's d truth, If u don't take dem too serious they keep coming and the Pussy is all urs...lol. but once you start acting *Mr caring* Ahaha u might not even get d chance to taste d juice o.. lol
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by BBBlaze: 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
laydoh:
Baba,na LOSS!

JOHNNY ENGLISH!!!...NA ME PURPOSELY TYPE LOST...THANK YOU ENGLISHIAN!

FOR THE RECORD
kiss my ass
grin
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Sammye(m): 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
niggi4life:
Hmmmm.... What a sad story!

For those calling d guy names, if u had been in love before you will know how it feels. The truth is Guys love more when they are truly in a relationship.

My only fear is that the guy shouldn't be a Yoruba Demon after healing.

I keep telling people, do not date when you are not ready, focus on your goals first, achieve your dreams, if not all but most, You see, there isn't only one girl for a guy, there are numerous, woman plenti die!!!!!! D beautiful ones r not yet born.

When u r ready to settle down, pray to God for a WIFE, leave the rest for d Almighty, he will surely give you one in due time.

Some will say date him/her for at least 3-5years to know him/her very well... All the Exes that you have had and dated for long why didn't u end up with them?

When u r ready to settle down with a woman, get your Check List, firstly Assess yourself, are u financially capable to start a family? Are u spiritually and mentally matured? Can you control ur sex urges when other women start approaching? Can you live with a woman for d rest of your life? Score yourself in your assessment, if you go below 90% u are not ready.
Then assess the woman, is she ready? Is she mentally and spiritually stable for a family? Is she supportive and submissive? Forget all these feminism shiiits, even Beyonce is so loyal and submissive to Jayz.

After your assessment go for counseling and get married..

You will continue to know yourselves and love yourselves more as you grow together

All these i listed shouldn't take a Ready man more than a year to achieve
My guy u correct pass. Achieve your dreams and they will crawl to you. Speaking with experience but didn't end in depression because I was prepared for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by ignis: 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
Samcoflex75:
I made the same mistake, i met a girl in my service year, i was so inlove with her, she claimed she was a virgin, that we not going to have sex, i accepted because i loved her, but the day she left me, she didnt even blink. So i have learnt my lesson, i cant be in a no sex relationship, any girl who tells me no sex can fvck out

Keep fvcking.... Hepatitis B is real.
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by laudate: 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
All the boys chanting "sex, sex.." here as if it is food, I feel sorry for you. You think that all there is to a relationship is just having sex? It shows that you do not place any value on your body, and you are cheap enough to circulate it everywhere, among anyone who will have it. Male oloshos everywhere..... sad

Hardworking men earning a decent living, with a vision for their future, are highly selective about who they get into the sack with, and when or where it is done. Those dashing their bodies around like 10-10-naira sweets, thinking they are scoring a cheap point with the girl, are just fooling themselves. Mtcheew! undecided

2 Likes

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by chidekings(m): 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Peterosky:
I don't know Why I find it so difficult to believe this story. But be that as it may, the guy went to the university and studied mumuology from unimumuism. First,how can you be so stupid to date a girl for 8 good yrs without sex? Mbanuuu. Secondly, How can you give 50% of your salary to just a girl friend? Abasi Akan. And again, how can you spend about #650K just on a graduation party for just a girl friend? God forbid. And lastly, for a guy that will sacrifice his food stuffs for his gf whose parents are wealthy enough to send her abroad for her masters, then you are a complete fool.
In this case, the girl dumped him not because she didn't love the guy but because she has taken statistics of the guy's stupid actions and came to the conclusion that he is not worth spending the rest of her life with.So,i don't blame the girl.

Let me tell you something about sex in a relationship,if u don't get it in the first 2 months, it will be very hard for you to get it again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen / Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? / Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.