Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Domestic Violence: Woman Cries Out After Husband Brutalizes Her (Graphic photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Domestic Violence: Woman Cries Out After Husband Brutalizes Her (Graphic photos) (833 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) / Cardi B Goes N*ked, Shows Off Heavy Butt After Husband’s Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domestic Violence: Woman Cries Out After Husband Brutalizes Her (Graphic photos) by Mandynews(f): 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
As Sent to Fabmimi by Rosalyn

She wrote:

"Good day, my name is Rosalyn.from Benue stat I need help so I don't take my life. Because that seem to be the only option now. I got married in court at the age of 19 because I was pregnant and because I didn't want to bring shame to my parents, I got married and it has been the worst decision I ever made..I have never had peace.i have been abused emotional, physically and psychologically..I have no say,at that time I couldn't visit my parents, even when I was pregnant for my two kids, he treated me like I was nothing..I did Cs and he threatened me to tell the doctor to discharge me because he didn't want to waste money,I ended up having infection on my incision area( a flesh eating disease) it nealy killed me.He refused to put me in school as promised nor pay for me to learn a skill..I was being punished for everything, it was like I was walking in eggshells. he locked me outside till 3am with my newborn baby inside the room crying for hours because I asked him why he came home by 12am. He goes out to drink, club,cheats with many women.

One day, I asked him a question and he beat me up in front of his mother,then it happened again and again .I ran to my parents house but I was told to go back because divorce is not good and that he'll change..But he never changed, at times he won't talk to me for weeks nor buy food or eat the food I cook, he'll insult me and call me and my family names. I keep baring everything until last year august when I found out he was sleeping with my kid sis who's 16. She told me that they've been having sex three times a week for 2 years,she got pregnant and they aborted it..I was devastated..I was shocked ,I was in pain..I wanted to run away with my kids but I had nowhere to go to,I had no money, no skill, no degree..So i stiayed bearing it all..He still hasn't changed.he use it to rub on my face instead..I have developed a terrible high blood pressure at the age of 26. He keeps tormenting me and beating me up.. Threatening me with a knife, I ran away to Lagos for some weeks.. Came back and this morning, he startes beating me for no reason... I need to leave this marriage.. I need to get my life back. I need help"

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/13/domestic-violence-woman-cries-out-after-husband-brutalizes-her-photos/

Re: Domestic Violence: Woman Cries Out After Husband Brutalizes Her (Graphic photos) by Mandynews(f): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2018

Re: Domestic Violence: Woman Cries Out After Husband Brutalizes Her (Graphic photos) by magicalBae(f): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
undecided

This is sad embarassed

As a woman I have to be honest with this young woman and her likes here. Why would you sleep around at age 19? And you don't have the sense to protect yourself from unwanted pregnancy?

The precious time you ought to have face your studies or learn some skills, you were carried away by doggies, catties and some token he was giving you.

If you were independent, by now you'd be taking care of your children and live a happy life as a single mother.

To your parents, if you die I believe that stupid tradition will give them another child.

I'm a woman n I can take care of my children without any man's support, I'm saying this for y'all to live an independent life not that I'm bragging.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Woman Cries Out After Husband Brutalizes Her (Graphic photos) by Topestbilly(m): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
embarassed

Some men are just effing stupid....

The woman you sleep with yet you raised your filthy hands to beat her, even if she didn't say a word, you're cursed already, my prayer is for your children not to have share in it.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Woman Cries Out After Husband Brutalizes Her (Graphic photos) by IamAirforce1: 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
Some men just no get joy
Re: Domestic Violence: Woman Cries Out After Husband Brutalizes Her (Graphic photos) by sinaj(f): 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
Op pls add graphic angry

If u tired of ur marriage u walk away.
Enough of the one sided domestic abuse stories.
Re: Domestic Violence: Woman Cries Out After Husband Brutalizes Her (Graphic photos) by Daniel2289(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
Is this the kind of life you want to live

I can't even finished reading ur post cos am a angry already... That man is HEARTLESS.

It is a pity that she married a total stranger.
Re: Domestic Violence: Woman Cries Out After Husband Brutalizes Her (Graphic photos) by madridguy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
Fear God what is graphical about this grin grin grin

sinaj:
Op pls add graphic angry

If u tired of ur marriage u walk away.
Enough of the one sided domestic abuse stories.
Re: Domestic Violence: Woman Cries Out After Husband Brutalizes Her (Graphic photos) by Daniel2289(m): 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
Is this the kind of life you want to live

I can't even finished reading ur post cos am a angry already... That man is HEARTLESS.

It is a pity that she married a total stranger.

I always tell the unmarried Girls/Men, that "Choosing ur Husband/wife, is choosing ur future."

1 Share

Re: Domestic Violence: Woman Cries Out After Husband Brutalizes Her (Graphic photos) by DuchessLily(f): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hmmmm... I Dont knw what some men have turned into . devil is really working overtime in the hearts of men.

Run for ur life b4 that man kills u. He isn't worth ur life at all
Re: Domestic Violence: Woman Cries Out After Husband Brutalizes Her (Graphic photos) by Pat081: 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
D only help I can gv is dis go to ministry of Justice or public defender dey may be under the ministry of Justice in ur state if u hv ni ooo or go to ministry of women affairs too u will thanks mi later dey will help me out
Re: Domestic Violence: Woman Cries Out After Husband Brutalizes Her (Graphic photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
On FP already.
Re: Domestic Violence: Woman Cries Out After Husband Brutalizes Her (Graphic photos) by Lonestar124: 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
Seriously I hate it when men beat ladies especially their wives

No matter her act she don't deserve these
Re: Domestic Violence: Woman Cries Out After Husband Brutalizes Her (Graphic photos) by erifeoluwasimi(f): 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
pls if you still love your self pls walk away
Re: Domestic Violence: Woman Cries Out After Husband Brutalizes Her (Graphic photos) by Paulosky1900: 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
he is married to your 16yr old sister not you, that's why u are collecting the whole beating as maid grin
Re: Domestic Violence: Woman Cries Out After Husband Brutalizes Her (Graphic photos) by ClitoPen: 12:02am On Jan 14, 2018
Join DPA group
Re: Domestic Violence: Woman Cries Out After Husband Brutalizes Her (Graphic photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2018
If this lady was living in Lagos this man for done hear am

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Best Hospital On The Gulf Of Guinea, went For Check Up On My Health / 3 Reasons Why Ladies Should Refuse Expensive Gifts From Guys / How My Father And I Had Sexual Intercourse With A Girl The Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.