Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Loveworld AffirmationTrain - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loveworld AffirmationTrain (25877 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / Loveworld International Music & Arts Awards (LIMA AWARDS 2017) Winners/ Prizes / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 5TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that I am special; set apart by the Lord for His divine use, and I am bringing Him glory every day! My life is a testimony of His grace, love, power, greatness, and righteousness! I am a peculiar treasure unto the Lord. Hallelujah.

I am growing in grace and increasing in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Word is prevailing in my life, causing me to prosper in my body, finances and in every area of my life! I’ve been empowered to bring prosperity to others. I bring forth good things today from within me because I have an excellent mind; I have insight into mysteries and secrets and bring forth creative ideas because Christ has been made unto me wisdom. I initiate success, victory, and prosperity from within. I am reigning in life as a king.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:29am On Feb 07, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 7TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that this is my month of songs; the Lord has given me victory on every side! My heart is full of joy, for all things are fashioned to work together for my good. I am in God's place for my life; walking in the light as He is in the light. In my path, there's no occasion of stumbling because the Lord is my shepherd. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. I have set the Lord always before me; and I shall not be shaken!

The Lord has made my life glorious, He has granted me all that I require for life and godliness. He has made all grace abound towards me, and I am sufficient in His sufficiency. I am the seed of Abraham, and his blessings rest on me! I am like a tree by the stream, well-watered and ever flourishing, bearing fruits of righteousness and experiencing luxuriant growth in every area of my life. Truly, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places and I live in prosperity and victory every day. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:40am On Feb 10, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 10TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that I've obtained an inheritance, which is imperishable and undefiled! I've been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. I am a success forever. The world is mine! My life is the testimony, and revelation of God's grace, wisdom, perfection, and righteousness. I am in sync with the Spirit because my spirit is open to receive divine counsel and instructions from the Word. I am a doer of the Word, not a hearer only; I take fast hold of instruction. My heart is attentive, and I act fast on the Word. I am guided by the Spirit of God in all things, and my heart is flooded with divine light that I may know and walk in God’s perfect will always.

My faith prevails today, as I put God’s Word to work; His righteousness and the forces of life within my spirit are unleashed, and His glory is revealed in and through me. This is my set time; I’ve been raised in rank, in character, and in status. I am seated together with Christ in the place of authority, a place that is far removed from the operations and debilitating systems of this world.

I dwell in safety because my address is Christ. All things are commanded to work together for my good. Even now, ministering spirits are unleashed to work for my advantage because I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. I am well positioned, and fortified; thus, everywhere I turn, goodness and favour are channeled towards me. I have an inherent ability to frame my world and make my life the epitome of God’s grace. I am an extension of the Father to my world; whoever has seen me has seen the Father! I am constantly transformed from glory to glory, and my greatness is evident for all to see. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 11TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that I am a king and a priest unto God. I’ve been washed, sanctified, and justified in the Name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of God. As a king, my words are filled with divine energy and as I affirm the Word by faith, they are established unto me. Glory to God in the highest! I do not walk in the dark, I know God’s thoughts towards me; they’re thoughts of peace, success, prosperity and a triumphant life!

I am founded upon the rock; thus, when the rain of life descends, and the floods come with the billowing winds, I remain strong and unmovable! All things are possible unto me because my faith in the Word is effective. I am triumphant today and always! I am a thousand times ahead; I can never be disadvantaged because my words are powerful enough to put me over the elements of this world. My words are sharper than any two-edged sword. Hallelujah!

I am rightly positioned today, in God’s place of opportunity for me. Wisdom guides me and moves me from within to take the right steps that are consistent with God’s purpose and calling for my life. I will never lose my way! I am set on the path of success, glory, victory and divine destiny! I am walking in preordained pathways, for predestination is at work in me! The course of events in my life has been structured by God to bring Him glory, having established me to fulfil my destiny of Him! Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 12TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that God is the One at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. He has made me a conduit of divine blessings. I am mightily blessed by the Lord and He has made me a vent for His grace, mercies, wisdom, glory, and power, to the praise of His majesty. His light shines through me today, ever so brightly, and His power is manifest to bring succour, delight, and joy to many in my world today. I am powered by the Spirit of God to daily reveal Christ with my life, manifesting His righteousness, and the glories of the Kingdom! God’s power in me is activated to bring forth blessings and miracles today.

My life is characterized with the demonstration of Christ’s resurrected power! There’s life in my body! There’s life in my family! There’s life in my job! There’s life in my business and in everything that concerns me! I live triumphantly in, and by the power of the Holy Ghost. Hallelujah! I see differently; for the eyes of my understanding are enlightened to see God’s goodness on everything. Even now, I see God’s boundless blessings on everything that concerns me. Hallelujah!

Eternal life is at work in me. I am full of life; my entire being is inundated with divine life and energy. I’ve passed from death unto life. I am the glory of God, a life-giver, and dispenser of eternal verities! Hallelujah! My path is illuminated by the light of God’s Word; therefore, I do not lack direction. I am an answer from God. Everywhere I go, I am relevant because I am loaded with divine wisdom and insight to provide the right answers to questions, and solutions to problems. Blessed be God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 13TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that the Lord God is the source of my prosperity! He’s given me all things freely to enjoy. And I am living from a position of rest, knowing that I am a joint-heir with Christ. I am crucified with Christ; it’s no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. His righteousness in my spirit is expressed on the outside; it’s natural for me to live right and fulfil the will of the Father, because of His righteousness in my spirit.

I am established in His righteousness, planted in the house of the Lord; therefore, I flourish like the palm tree, with grace and glory! I bring forth fruit in season, and out of season.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:41am On Feb 15, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 12TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that God is the One at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. He has made me a conduit of divine blessings. I am mightily blessed by the Lord and He has made me a vent for His grace, mercies, wisdom, glory, and power, to the praise of His majesty. His light shines through me today, ever so brightly, and His power is manifest to bring succour, delight, and joy to many in my world today. I am powered by the Spirit of God to daily reveal Christ with my life, manifesting His righteousness, and the glories of the Kingdom! God’s power in me is activated to bring forth blessings and miracles today.

My life is characterized with the demonstration of Christ’s resurrected power! There’s life in my body! There’s life in my family! There’s life in my job! There’s life in my business and in everything that concerns me! I live triumphantly in, and by the power of the Holy Ghost. Hallelujah! I see differently; for the eyes of my understanding are enlightened to see God’s goodness on everything. Even now, I see God’s boundless blessings on everything that concerns me. Hallelujah!

Eternal life is at work in me. I am full of life; my entire being is inundated with divine life and energy. I’ve passed from death unto life. I am the glory of God, a life-giver, and dispenser of eternal verities! Hallelujah! My path is illuminated by the light of God’s Word; therefore, I do not lack direction. I am an answer from God. Everywhere I go, I am relevant because I am loaded with divine wisdom and insight to provide the right answers to questions, and solutions to problems. Blessed be God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:44am On Feb 15, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 13TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that the Lord God is the source of my prosperity! He’s given me all things freely to enjoy. And I am living from a position of rest, knowing that I am a joint-heir with Christ. I am crucified with Christ; it’s no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for Me. His righteousness in my spirit is expressed on the outside; it’s natural for me to live right and fulfil the will of the Father, because of His righteousness in my spirit.

I am established in His righteousness, planted in the house of the Lord; therefore, I flourish like the palm tree, with grace and glory! I bring forth fruit in season, and out of season because I am like a tree planted by the waters, ever in blossom. I know who I am, and what belongs to me. I am Abraham’s seed, an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. Christ is in me; in Him, I live and move and have my being. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Satan and the world are under my feet. Hallelujah!

Faith is stirred in my heart even now, and I am strengthened in my spirit and positioned for the life of endless victories and possibilities. I walk in victory, divine health, and prosperity, and my life gravitates upwards and forward only, from glory to glory. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:49am On Feb 15, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 14TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that the Lord my God is my sufficiency, my refuge, my glory, and my strength; He’s my all. Hallelujah! I refuse to be under the pressure, for the Lord is my salvation, and upon Him, I’ve cast all my cares, living the transcendent life, and enjoying peace with prosperity. My path is as the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. My tongue is a tree of life, and my spirit is a reservoir of God’s Word. Out of my heart and my mouth flow the rivers of life, impacting my world with blessings.

Divinity is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and every bone of my body! I refuse to let sickness dominate my body, for my body is the temple of the living God, and that same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me! I am guided by wisdom to offer my body as a living sacrifice unto God! I live in health today, and always! Hallelujah!

The peace of God garrisons my heart and mind in Christ, irrespective of the adversaries and adversities around me. My heart is stayed on the Lord who is my rock and fortress, my protection, and salvation. Now and always, I walk in victory, and in the dominion of the Word, reigning by grace through righteousness. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 17TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that I am in God's place for my life! The Spirit of God has enlightened the eyes of my understanding through the Word, to see and receive every good thing that belongs to me in Christ Jesus. As I see them, I call them real and walk in the reality of God's manifold and eternal blessings.

Fear has no place in me; for God has not given me the spirit of fear but of love, power and of a sound mind. I am bold to act my faith; I function with the ability of the spirit today for the Spirit of God is working in my life and causing me to have divine courage and confidence. I live joyfully today and always, knowing fully well that all of God's promises to me in Christ Jesus are yes and amen; I am living in the realities of my inheritance in Christ Jesus.

Christ dwells in my heart by faith, and I am rooted and grounded in love. God’s Word is in my heart and in my mouth; and as I think and meditate on the Word today, the circumstances of my day align with the will and purpose of God for me! I attract myself only to thoughts that are consistent with my destiny in Christ-thoughts of victory, increase, success, health, and strength. I am fully aware that the quality of life that I live is based on the faith-filled words that I utter. I hold fast to the profession of faith without wavering, therefore, I declare that my life, health, family and finances are consistent with God’s Word. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 18TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that I am triumphant, victorious, prosperous, and successful in all things. My life is for the glory of God, and His righteousness is expressed in, and through me. I am seated with Christ in the place of authority, over and above all principality, power, and the rulers of the darkness of this world! My life is garnished and beautified by the Spirit of God. Christ lives in me; He’s my righteousness, my glory, and my beauty. His life and nature in me makes me invincible and triumphant!

I am healthy, strong, excellent and vibrant! I manifest the character of Christ to my world. Hallelujah! As Jesus is, so am I; I am one with Him! In Him, I live, and move and have my being. I have His righteousness, life, and nature in me. I am the effulgence of His glory and the express image of His person. Therefore, I think, act, and live as His perfect representation. Hallelujah!

I am not ordinary; the Word of God is alive in me. I am making progress and profiting in all areas of my life through the Word. I am flourishing like the palm tree, luxuriant and luscious like a well-watered garden. I am fruitful and productive, bearing fruits of righteousness, and pleasing the Father in all things. Blessed by God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 19TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that my way is paved by the Lord; I walk in God’s preordained path-way, doing those good works he planned for me. My path is filled with goodness, prosperity, success, and abundance. The Word of God is effective and prospering in every area of my life, fulfilling in me what it talks about. The glory of God is in and on me in an increasing measure.

I walk in God's preordained pathways I am super-favoured, and lavishly supplied because I am connected to God’s unending supply system. I dwell in Christ, and God tabernacles in me. I carry His atmosphere of miracles everywhere. I am a big financier of the Gospel; thus, I take possession of what belongs to me. I function from the position of advantage and favour.

I am moving with the Speed of the Holy Spirit; thoroughly furnished and fortified with all things that pertain to life and godliness. As I meditate on God’s Word, my spirit is programmed for absolute mastery, success, and transcendental blessings. I am blessed and highly favoured. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places. I have a goodly heritage. Everything that belongs to me is glorious and wonderful. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:20am On Feb 20, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 20TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that I am in Christ, and the supernatural is my daily experience. The Spirit of God lives in me in His fullness, and in Him, I live, move and have my being. I am rooted and grounded in the Word; therefore, no challenge is big enough to weigh me down.

I am born of the Word and complete in Christ. I am alive to God—spirit, soul, and body. I belong in the fraternity of the God-kind, having been born into God’s class, with His divine life in my spirit. I am indestructible, impregnable, and always victorious. I’ve been translated from the ordinary realm of mankind to the supernatural class of the God-kind. Hallelujah!

There’re no impossibilities with me, for Christ is my sufficiency. I am set on the course in which I must follow.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:02am On Feb 22, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 21ST FEBRUARY.

I affirm that the Holy Spirit is my coach; my spirit is guided into all truth! The truth of God is unveiled to my spirit. I have wisdom for ministry, for my job, my business, my relationship, finances, health, and family! Life is not a mystery unto me because the Holy Spirit teaches me all things. The truths of God are unveiled to my spirit, and by these truths, I walk in the realms of glory. I’ve received not the spirit of this world, but the spirit, which is of God; thus, I know the things that are freely given unto me by God. I speak not in words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth.

I am in Christ; I am associate of the God-kind, a partaker of His grace, glory, and the expression of His righteousness. All my needs are supplied according to His riches the truth of God is unveiled to my spirit in glory by Christ Jesus, in spite of inflation, recession, and the global economic meltdown. Hallelujah!

I’ve been given all things that pertain to life and Godliness. God has set eternity in my heart; therefore, my dreams and ideas will never fail for whatsoever is born of God, overcometh this world. My dreams and ideas are born of God, and they’ve overcome this world and all its rudiments. I am divinely backed by the host of Heaven! Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 29TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that God has lavished His grace on me, with all Sophia and Phronesis. I am an answer from God! I am not of this world; my experience in life is different. I am full wisdom; my faculties are all submitted to the wisdom of God. The Wisdom of God has made His home in me; I’ve got wisdom for every situation. God has made me wise and I am a wonder to my world.

Everywhere I go, the lines are fallen unto me, for I have a goodly heritage. I know what to do at all times because the wisdom of God is operational in me. Hallelujah! I am a problem solver; a solution bringer. I am an answer from God! I am relevant.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 1ST MARCH.

I affirm that God is the One at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. I am powered by the Spirit of God to daily reveal Christ with my life, manifesting His righteousness, and the glories of the Kingdom!

God's power in me is activated to bring forth blessings and miracles today. My life is characterized with the demonstration of Christ's resurrected power! There's life in my body! There's life in my family! There's life in my job! There's life in my business and in every area of my life! I live triumphantly in, and by the power of His resurrection. Hallelujah! I am in God's place for my life and I am enjoying the good of the land.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 2ND MARCH.

I affirm that I am made forever! This is my month of knowledge and I am filled with the fullness of God! I live in the rest of the Lord; therefore, I've ceased from all struggles. I am an answer from God; for the Father has ordained me to receive answers to prayers, and He has granted me insight and an understanding of the acceptable way of asking in accordance with His will! I am confident of answers to my prayers as I offer them in the Name of Jesus today. I am a winner, a success, and a victor at every count. I walk in continual victory.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:28am On Mar 04, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 4TH MARCH.

I affirm that I am filled with the knowledge of God's word in all wisdom and spiritual understanding! My heart is daily open to knowledge; therefore, the Word of God prevails mightily in me, producing glory in my life.

My victory is undeniable, and all the blessings and results of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ are evident in my life. I am God’s extension in the earth, and the power of the Holy Spirit resides and is fully operational in me.

When I show up, burdens are lifted, and yokes destroyed. I am a God-carrying vessel and a dispenser of eternal verities. I’ve received an abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness. I reign in life, over and above the corrupting influences of this world
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 5TH MARCH.

I affirm that my life is for the glory of God; He’s made me fruitful and productive, and I walk in His righteousness. His divine power has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness, and I abide forever in His presence, where I prosper, reign, and enjoy life to the full.

I walk in His glory, and live in the dominion and authority of Christ! Therefore, nothing, and no one, can successfully stand against me, as I go forth proclaiming liberty to the captives, recovery of sight to the blind, bringing men out of darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God! Hallelujah!

My spirit is receptive to the Word, and I know that my tomorrow is greater than my today because the path of the just is as a shining light that shines brighter.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
I affirm that I have access to wealth untold! Lack and want aren’t part of my life, because all things are mine in Christ Jesus. My prosperity is unlimited, for I was born with wealth untold. I am an offspring of the Most High, possessor of heaven and earth, and I am the seed of Abraham, heir of the world. I lay up gold as dust, and the riches of the nations gravitate to me. God has made all grace [every favor and earthly blessing] come in abundance to me, so that I may always [under all circumstances, regardless of the need] have complete sufficiency in everything [being completely self-sufficient in Him], and have an abundance for every good work and act of charity.

I am rightly positioned by the Spirit of God, and the eyes of my understanding are flooded with light. I have the right connections and ideas to stay ahead in my field. I am divinely connected with all resources—human, material, financial—that are consistent with divine nature, my prosperity is unlimited destiny in Christ.

My eyes are anointed to see opportunities everywhere I go, and I am divinely powered to take advantage of them. I believe and acknowledge the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ who though was rich, made Himself poor that I might become rich. I accept my prosperity as His will and plan for my life. Hallelujah! God has given unto me the hidden treasures of the earth, and my gates are continually open to receive today and always. Blessed be God! Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 11TH MARCH.

I affirm that my faith is alive and working. With it, I’ve connected into God’s unending supply, taking full advantage of His inexhaustible grace, wealth and wisdom, thus making the miraculous my daily experience. I walk in dominion today because the Spirit of the Lord has mantled my heart and imparted divine courage to my spirit. Nothing in this world can stop or intimidate me from fulfilling my ministry of reconciliation committed to me by God.

I manifest the glory of God’s Kingdom everywhere I go today. There’s no death, defeat or failure in my path, because I live by the law of the Spirit of life, in Christ Jesus. I am highly favored of God, and positioned by His grace for a life of peace and total prosperity! I am mightily blessed of the Lord; with favor has He surrounded me like a shield! I am like a tree growing by the stream, blooming and blossoming with fruitfulness, and impacting my world with the Father’s righteousness.

Christ is alive in me; His life, power, glory, wisdom, righteousness, and grace are expressed in and through me! I am strengthened and fortified to do the things of God; for I am the light of the world. I glow with the Spirit for I am fashioned to give meaning to the lives of men through the Word. Through the Spirit, I walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God’s Word. I move forward, make progress with giant strides by the power of the Holy Spirit. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 13TH MARCH.

I affirm that the grace of God has multiplied in my life! The knowledge of the Word has brought beauty, speed, and accuracy to my life. There’s no challenge that can overwhelm me because the Father has granted me the grace to face challenging situations and still come out victorious! The strength of the Spirit wells up within me each time I am faced with adverse circumstances that challenge my faith!

God’s indwelling and abiding presence is my guarantee that, come what may, I’ll always be a winner. The eyes of my understanding are enlightened because the Father has removed the shadows of ignorance from me through the illuminating power of His Word. As I meditate on the Word today, my path is lighted for me to see the way of progress, success which the Father has set for me, as I shine as a beacon of light to the world.

I walk day after day by the light of God’s Word. I am not moved by the natural circumstances that exist in the world. God’s Word is the light by which I operate in my job, finances, family, and everything that concerns me. I am aware of God’s bountiful provisions for me, and I am enjoying them because I see by the greater light of His Word. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 2ND APRIL.

I affirm that I know my divine origin; I am from Zion, the city of the living God. Therefore, I cannot be subject to the principles of this world’s system. I am a heavenly citizen, seated together with Christ in the heavenly realms! Hallelujah.

My spirit is enlightened; I have understanding and knowledge of my victory in Christ Jesus over satan and the powers of darkness. I live to serve the Lord, free from fear of the devil and the wickedness in this world!

I go out today knowing that no evil shall befall me and I am delivered from wicked and unreasonable men. I belong in God’s superior class of divine beings; thus, I look beyond the natural realm of existence to my heavenly rights.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:33am On Apr 06, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 6TH APRIL.

I affirm that I am not ashamed of the Gospel because it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes. I am stirred on the inside, with an intense passion, an unreserved commitment, and an unparalleled devotion to the Gospel. I am determined, more than ever, to reach the unreached with the Gospel! I have the guidance of the Holy Spirit to proclaim God’s wisdom and impact many with His righteousness and blessings of the Gospel.

My heart and mouth are filled with words of power, even now, to cause changes in my world and in the regions beyond. My passion for lost souls is stirred with renewed vigor.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN APRIL 13

I affirm that the Word of God has reshaped my understanding and perception of life. I am blessed with all things that pertain to life and godliness. The Father has blessed me with all material wealth, such that I am self-sufficient, possessing enough to help and support others and most of all, furnished in abundance for the furtherance of the Gospel. I am well equipped for such a time as this. Hallelujah!

I and the Lord are one and He has given me all authority in heaven and on earth, and beneath the earth to function in His place. I am a vital member of the family of God — a member of Christ’s body, His flesh, and of His bones. I am invigorated with divine might and ability in my spirit for the supernatural.

My steps are ordered daily by the Lord, and I have the capacity to bring the realities of the kingdom into the earth. My eyes are anointed to see opportunities; therefore, I refuse to let opportunities pass me by. I receive unparalleled advantages, unprecedented favour, and prosperity, in everything I set my heart to do. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN APRIL 13

I affirm that the Word of God is a light to my path and a lamp to my feet. I am filled with the fullness of God, loaded with all power, glory, might, and grace of divinity! I am an associate of the God-kind, with the totality of divinity tabernacled in my spirit and uniquely expressed through me today!

My steps in life are directed and ordered by the Lord, through the Word and the Spirit. I am well positioned in the right place and at the right time for God’s purpose. Daily, I am guided and inspired by the Spirit of God to take actions that will guarantee evident, and unstoppable progress, increase, and blessings for me. My life is like a well-watered garden. I am fruitful and productive; making progress in every area of my life.

I am in Christ; I am complete in Him, and every facet of my life is perfected for excellence. I am seated together with Christ in heavenly places, far above all principalities, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come. All things are under my feet, and I reign and rule with Christ. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN APRIL 20

I affirm that I’ll never stumble or walk in confusion because God’s Word is a lamp that directs my life, and a light that lightens my path. I walk in preordained pathways, and my path is as the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. My life has been fashioned by God for excellence. I’ve been recreated unto divine health, prosperity and the supernatural life. The Lord has His label on me; I have His very mark of perfection, certifying me whole; spirit, soul, and body! I am complete in Him. Hallelujah!

I’ve been qualified to be perfect, righteous, holy, unblameable and unreproveable in His sight. I am yielded to the Spirit of perfection and excellence that is at work in me. My words, thoughts, and actions are detailed and flawless. I think, talk, and exude excellence, to the glory and praise of God’s matchless Name. Hallelujah!

I have the mind of Christ; therefore, the perfection of the Spirit works in me, for He’s called me to glory and excellence! I am perfect and flawless, lacking nothing, because as He is, so am I in this world. I am unblameable, unreproveable and complete in Christ. My life is an expression of His perfections and glory, to the praise and glory of His Name. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN APRIL 22

I affirm that God had set up His headquarters in me; I am His centre of operation in the earth. The Spirit of God has made me a success for life because I love the Lord and keep His Word. I acknowledge His mighty power that is at work in me mightily, and celebrate His glory in my life. I have an extraordinary amplitude of comprehension because the wisdom of God is in my spirit. I have the ability to make the right judgments and choices and I refuse any attitude, habit or lifestyle that is inconsistent with the Gospel.

No matter what happens around me, I don’t bow to pressure. Rather, I hold myself in from within. My mind is anointed to produce excellence, for I am anointed with the Holy Ghost and with power, and the love of God is shed abroad in my heart. I am excellent, full of power, love and the glory of God. I walk in righteousness and manifest the dominion of the Spirit.

The virtues and perfections of divinity are expressed through me today. As I study the Word and meditate on the Spirit, God’s power is activated in me, causing His glory in my spirit to impact my physical body, producing health, strength, and vitality. No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive in my body, because the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead lives in me, and has vitalized my body through and through! I am complete, sound, and excellent. I walk in victory today and experience success in all I do. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 24TH APRIL.

I affirm that I have an excellent mind; everything I do turns out right! I live in the will of God; guided, guarded, and propelled by wisdom. I am blessed with all things that pertain to life and godliness; for I am an heir of God's blessings. Goodness and mercy are channeled towards me and the blessing of God's Word has become a vital reality in my life! It has become a reality in my business, in my ministry, in my career, in my academic, in my home, and in all that concerns me.

I am mightily blessed by the Spirit of God; thus, I am fruitful and productive in all areas of my life. Even now, the blessing of God is at work in me, causing me to increase from glory to glory, from grace to grace, from strength to strength, and I continually experience the victory of Christ in my life. Hallelujah!

By the power of the Spirit of God, I’m continually moved to the next and higher levels of success. My way is paved by the Spirit; therefore, circumstances, men, materials, finances are fallen into place to cause me to move to next and greater levels of success. Hallelujah.

As I speak forth now, angels are dispatched on my behalf. None of my words fall to the ground without results. I bring forth excellence from my spirit today and always. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 25TH APRIL.

I affirm that the Word of God has granted me direction, speed, inspiration, counsel, and wisdom. My spirit is constantly equipped, refreshed, and educated by the Word to produce excellence and manifest righteousness. I’ve been ushered into a life that is beyond the ordinary plane of natural perception. I am full of might and ability of the Spirit. I am like a tree planted by the waters, that spreads out her roots by the river. I do not know when heat comes. I am prosperous and triumphant always in Christ Jesus! Hallelujah!

I am well positioned; seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all the hardships, troubles, and perils in the world. I am of a different breed! I am not a part of the suffering masses. God has handpicked me out of the masses; out of the corruptive influence of this world into the Kingdom of His dear Son. I’m in a safe place; a place of authority and dominion. Hallelujah!

I can never be a victim; for God has prearranged my life for good. I walk those paths that have been laid out for me before the foundations of the world and I prosper in all my ways. I am of the day and not of the night; therefore, darkness has no place in me. I am the light of the world; my calling is to illumine the hearts of men. When I arrive anywhere, illumination comes, and confusion and perplexity are dispelled. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:33am On Apr 27, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 27TH APRIL.

I affirm that the Word of God is for my advantage, progress, blessings, and promotion. God’s Word has given me a purpose for life; therefore, I am undaunted by challenges, for I am confident in the ability of the Word to produce in me what it talks about. At all times, my heart is opened to receive from God, and I am quick to act on His Word. Hallelujah!

Today, as I receive the Word into my heart with all humility and modesty, I experience its transforming power in every area of my life! I surmount every difficulty and prosper in everything I do. The light of God’s Word shines in my heart, thus, I am not moved by the natural circumstances for I am founded on a solid Rock. In my job, finances, family, and everything that concerns me, I function with the light of the Word. I am conscious of the bountiful provisions the Father has made available for me, and I am enjoying them to the full. As Jesus is, so am I in this world. I reign in life, exercise dominion over all the forces of nature and authority over circumstances to bring them into union with the Father’s will. My words are not ordinary, they are backed with divine energy to alter negative situations. Every word that I speak comes to pass. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:03am On Jun 16, 2020
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 16TH JUNE.

I affirm that I am mightily blessed of the Lord, and I have a goodly heritage. I am an offspring of the Word; my heart is flooded with light to see, comprehend, and apprehend my glorious destiny in Christ. I follow the leading of the Holy Spirit as He unveils His plans and strategies to me in executing the ideas He has given me for success in life and ministry. My life is full of beauty, and my future is bright. The Spirit of God has perfected all that concerns me and has granted me all that I need to live a successful life.

I am being led in the path of righteousness, wisdom, and glory. I am one with the Father; I have the life of Christ and His calling on my life, therefore, I lead a life worthy of the calling with which I’ve been called. I have a holy and high calling; I am separated from the world unto Christ. I live in a way that is befitting of someone God has chosen to be His. I am one in whom Christ dwells; thus, I refuse to permit sin, sickness, failure, or the works of the evil one in my life. My life is for the glory of God.

The participation in and sharing of my faith produces and promotes full recognition, appreciation, understanding, and precise knowledge of every good thing that is in me in Christ Jesus. I acknowledge the life of Christ in me and His call on my life. I am fit for what God has called me to be, and by His power, I fulfil my calling and walk in God’s prearranged path for my life. I am guided in wisdom to walk in God’s perfect will, to walk in health, strength, victory, and prosperity, living the transcendent life in Christ, and fulfilling God’s good pleasure. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja / Spiritual Importance Of Early Morning Urine / Okpaleke: Rejected As Bishop In Imo, Accepted By The Pope As Cardinal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.