Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

Explosion Survivor, Desire Benjamin Appreciates Kelechi Her Inspiration. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Explosion Survivor, Desire Benjamin Appreciates Kelechi Her Inspiration. (581 Views)

Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed / Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media / Amazing Transformation Of Gas Explosion Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Explosion Survivor, Desire Benjamin Appreciates Kelechi Her Inspiration. by DesireBenjamin: 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
I went to see my really good friend from the hospital, his name is Kelechi Okoroji. While we talked he said "I was in your ward several times, stayed with you and kept on consoling you while you cried"!!!

Chai!!! Pain power sha, when crying took over, i ddn't even remember seeing him let alone remember listening to consolations sef lol..

Mr Kelechi, my number one inspiration, inwardly and outwardly he is kind and beautiful, the only time my eyes were really opened to notice anybody was the day he was discharged, that day, he came with a box full of his remaining drugs, drips, injections, dressing materials, his remaining provisions and of course prayers! That was when i first saw him and i cried the more cos i wanted to be discharged alongside him.

Mr Kelechi is a survivor! A very strong willed man who suffered a little close to 80% burn (A.C Explosion) His story is heartbreaking, the pains he endured excruciating, but the victory he came out with is inexplicable!

He'd call me and tell me how he goes out with his friends or how he is taking his family swimming or doing other outdoor activities, and how much he wants me to do same instead of wallowing in depression, after plenty plenty talk, I'll tell him "I'll start doing same" then he'd say "Start Now" .
We talk again and he'll keep asking when i want to pick up the pieces of my life and move on!

Kelechi, i am writing to say that in the end I Listened and I moved on�

Thank you��

1 Like

Re: Explosion Survivor, Desire Benjamin Appreciates Kelechi Her Inspiration. by UbanmeUdie: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
shocked

Hmmmm!

They'd make a lovely couple. After all, something must bring a man & woman today.

I hope the explosion didn't vandalize their instrument to kerewawa, because a woman's true happiness is the dominion of a man's preek over her and a man's true happiness is in a woman's honey pot.
Re: Explosion Survivor, Desire Benjamin Appreciates Kelechi Her Inspiration. by BlackDBagba: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Bitterness / 6 Ways To Teach Your Kids How To Resolve Conflict / Man Requests For ‘trial By Combat’ With Ex-wife To Settle Legal Dispute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.