Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Toasting Skills - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting Skills (896 Views)

Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toasting Skills by blessedez(m): 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hi Nairalanders, I sincerely need your help now. There is this girl in my church I have eyes on since last year may and I have being trying really hard to approach her but I can't get myself to do it, and from the look if things, is like she also have eyes for me from the eye contact we normally exchange but recently, she doesnt look my way again and is not like boys follow her about or something just normal friends. Please the only help I need now is what words and way I will use to approach her that will not get her into thinking that I like her or something but maybe with time, if thing work out well, I can then tell her my true feelings. Example of words I mean: nice shoes or something like that and then enter into a real conservation that will not get her thinking I like her to avoid unnecessary rejection.
pordon my wrong English.
looking forward to your great help.
Re: Toasting Skills by Ogaonos: 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ask xxxtedyxxx nd read his luv counseling articles.
Re: Toasting Skills by BiafranBushBoy: 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lol... Sorry bro...

I am also shy of talking to girls. embarassed

Someone would surely help you. Amen.
Re: Toasting Skills by mzHANA(f): 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
It simple, Just find a way to start talking to her again.

You can tell her to borrow u her Bible, and from there u keep pushing by discussing Sunday school with her and so and so forth till u finally get her attention.

And then let's out ur mind dis time around
Re: Toasting Skills by blessedez(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol... Sorry bro...
I am also shy of talking to girls. embarassed
Someone would surely help you. Amen.
I don't feel shy when talking to a girl.
Re: Toasting Skills by blessedez(m): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
mzHANA:

You can tell her to borrow u her Bible, and from there u keep pushing by discussing Sunday school with her and so and so forth till u finally get her attention.

Thank dear
Re: Toasting Skills by blessedez(m): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
mzHANA:

Thanks dear
Re: Toasting Skills by habsydiamond(m): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
so u no sabi Indian film style of approach.....sing for her na...she go grab straight....

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why You Shouldn't Pay For Sex / Deleted / Help Me Please With Your Advice ,please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.