Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" (855 Views)

Can You Stand Naked In Front Of Your Brother Or Sister? / Have You Ever Slept With Your Partner's Brother Or Sister? / Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" by Eastboi(m): 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
Good afternoon romancelander, i have been reading about peoples opinion especially girls when you ask them this question ''WILL YOU MARRY SOMEONE LIKE YOUR FATHER OR YOUR MOTHER''

But now lets change the question ''WILL YOU MARRY SOMEONE LIKE YOUR BROTHER OR SISTER''
Re: Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" by Blackhawk01: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
I don't have a brother. cheesy cool
Re: Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" by RoyalBlak007: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
Absolutely
not
Re: Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" by Eastboi(m): 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
Blackhawk01:
I don't have a brother. cheesy cool
But you have a cousin brother
Re: Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" by HOLYDICK(m): 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hell-to-da-NO
Re: Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" by donstan18: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Yes!, why?
Because they aren't Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" by Eastboi(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
me i will not try dat cos we go Dey fight everyday
Re: Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" by Blackhawk01: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
Eastboi:

But you have a cousin brother

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

I'll marry uncle Bode, then. kiss
Re: Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Yes yes grin
Re: Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" by 9jaPromo(f): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
Puzzle?

Re: Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" by IAMSASHY(f): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
undecidedno
Re: Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
No, he is way too quiet, I need a lively somebori.
Re: Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" by Elparaiso(m): 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
My sister no too sabi abeh. Na person way don open eye na e I like.
Re: Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
No I can't tongue my brother is very stubborn tho lovely oooh
Re: Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" by makydebbie(f): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
My brother is too rigid joor. tongue

Maybe I would've married my other late brother. cry
Re: Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" by Blackhawk01: 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
makydebbie:
My brother is too rigid joor. tongue

Maybe I would've married my other late brother. cry

That your find brother? Please tell him to comman marry me. kiss kiss
Re: Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" by makydebbie(f): 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
Blackhawk01:

That your fine brother? Please tell him to comman marry me. kiss kiss

He's already married with a son na. undecided sad

Re: Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" by Blackhawk01: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
makydebbie:

He's already married with a son na. undecided sad

Ehhhn, and so? We wee send out the wife and I'll adopt the son na. embarassed kiss
Re: Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" by makydebbie(f): 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Ehhhn, and so? We wee send out the wife and I'll adopt the son na. embarassed kiss

Ahhhhhh!!! shocked shocked

Edakun! Mrs Myles I didn't see this thing oh!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" by Blackhawk01: 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
makydebbie:

Ahhhhhh!!! shocked shocked

Edakun! Mrs Myles I didn't see this thing oh!!! shocked shocked shocked

That's the surname? Lemme goan meet baba quicquic. lipsrsealed
Re: Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" by makydebbie(f): 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Blackhawk01:

That's the surname? Lemme goan meet baba quicquic. lipsrsealed
After all these years of friendship, you no even sabi my surname? angry

Re: Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" by Blackhawk01: 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
makydebbie:
After all these years of friendship, you no even sabi my surname? angry

Wawuu! See as you carry fine oyinbo name, I dey think say na Koffi or Mensah na... sad sad
Re: Question of the day ''Will You Marry Someone Like Your Brother Or Sister" by makydebbie(f): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Wawuu! See as you carry fine oyinbo name, I dey think say na Koffi or Mensah na... sad sad
I'm not Deborah Myles. undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

First S£x Doll Brothel Opens In France, As Hundreds Flock To S€x Club... / Unbelievable::My son just took delivery of sex doll from US With human DNA. / What Is The Problem With Married Men These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.