Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

What Is The Problem With Married Men These Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Problem With Married Men These Days? (858 Views)

MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) / This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Problem With Married Men These Days? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
I'm Perplexed! angry

Just Saw This Young Married Nigga Opening a Bottle Of Fayrouz For His Side Chick With his Wedding Ring undecided ... Its Not Funny angry

I Attended The Idiot's wedding...

How Is Thunder Summoned?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem With Married Men These Days? by DrMuzungu(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
You, basically, dance the rain dance twice and say the secret words. Then stay away from him, thunder will certainly strike.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Problem With Married Men These Days? by Opentokwowledge: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
Monogamy clearly doesn't run in his blood, besides, you didn't catch his seeker in the lady's poosee undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem With Married Men These Days? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
DrMuzungu:
You, basically, dance the rain dance twice and say the secret words. Then stay away from him, thunder will certainly strike.

Ok Let Me Dance It On His Table... Or Around Him

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem With Married Men These Days? by coolestofall(m): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
DeadRat:
I'm Perplexed! angry

Just Saw This Young Married Nigga Opening a Bottle Of Fayrouz For His Side Chick With his Wedding Ring undecided ... Its Not Funny angry

How Is Thunder Summoned?
Bhet wait, I still dey reason hw d matter take concern u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Problem With Married Men These Days? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
Just as adults might look indulgently at children, shrug their shoulders and say " let them have their fun"

Op, allow them to have their fun.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem With Married Men These Days? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
coolestofall:
Bhet wait, I still dey reason hw d matter take concern u.

Are You A Male Bitch? Yes You Are...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem With Married Men These Days? by coolestofall(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
DeadRat:

Are You A Male Bitch? Yes You Are...
Your father there!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Problem With Married Men These Days? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
DeadRat:
I'm Perplexed! angry

How Is Thunder Summoned?
Funny enough. I have read this in a meme, keep lying.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem With Married Men These Days? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Chikita66:
Funny enough. I have read this in a meme, keep lying.

So Because You Read The Meme means It Cant happen... Because I Like You, I Will Not Say My Mind
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Men These Days? by Stevyne: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
What about the married men here wey deh follow us drag babe for nairaland

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem With Married Men These Days? by Olalan(m): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
It starts from not been able to stay faithful to a partner even before getting married. If you are dating a guy or girl with multiple partners don't expect a change after marriage
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Men These Days? by DrMuzungu(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
DeadRat:
I'm Perplexed! angry

How Is Thunder Summoned?

Now seriously, no need for summoning thunder clouds. Just approach his table and say "Is Amaka at home?" (or whatever his wife's name is). That will do the job.
Re: What Is The Problem With Married Men These Days? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
DrMuzungu:

Now seriously, no need for summoning thunder clouds. Just approach his table and say "Is Amaka at home?" (or whatever his wife's name is). That will do the job.

Are You Well At All? You Want Him To Forget Bottle On My Head... I'm Not In The Mood To Fight... I Already Left There

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The 12 Don’ts Of Relationships / Caught Husband Masturbating In Room / How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.