Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (56418 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Troublemaker007(m): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2018
stanliwise:
majority means most... English

Whatever. It also means I wasn’t referring to every women.
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by JMOB(m): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2018
Sincerely, these stories are pathetic but come to think of it guys we dont know wat they also did to those guys to go tru dis and we men also have our own side of the story..ladies ladies
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2018
Troublemaker007:

I won’t define a good girl to you but look ur self in the mirror and ask yourself if you are one wink
to d 1 who luvs me, I'll b gud in his eyes
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by BALLOSKI: 10:58am On Jan 15, 2018
Lies.
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Coldfeets: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2018
Caprigal:
I traveled all the way from Ebony to Lagos to see him. That was my first time in Lag. Risked my life, spent my tfare, only for him to not even call once after I told him I have come and am now in my sister's house.

I was now the one calling him to ask when and how can I see him since I traveled cos of him, he said I should find my way from Surulere to Egbeda on my own, knowing fully well I don't know Lagos at all.
The day I was to visit him he didn't pick my calls. I was about to enter road and wanted to clarify the address he gave me but he just stopped picking my calls.

That thing pain me die, I sat down in my room crying because I know every I did for that guy, all through the relationship I didn't even ask for a dime and I was even the one using my cash to care for him whenever he comes over to spend some days.

But are you supposed to ask him for a dime at all?
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by oxon(m): 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
Troublemaker007:
Chai! See as fuckbois dey use women play ping pong. Majority of these women are selfish and must have driven away good guys and that resulted to them being used
guy read some of the comments , I did this for him and he cheated ...blah blah blah, how many of those girls can sincerely say they only had that guy too as a boyfriend ,...kras TV went on the street and asked how many boyfriend should a girl have some say said at least 3 ...woman can like to form victim ... cos man no go like talk ... if you gave him money and he didt pay back ..plz can that girl swear she has not been collecting from that guy too for free , one said she stole sneakers . you won count how may times men have cheated and stole to please woman ...abegi y'all should take a chill pill ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by oxon(m): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
Berlyn1:
Later they will come nd be ranting there's nothing else we offer in a relationship aside sex phew sad
actually na just sex oh ,,, cos this few ones did extra that is why they have to put it on social media ..what they indirectly saying is its only sex I am suppose to give but can you imagine I did more ,.. most of all this thing this girls called foolish ,men do it on a regular infact na life style for most ,they house and shelter women .. but now na woman do am she called it foolish ..that means we men who give money , give shelter we are foolish na ,.since a woman can help pay rent it makes her stupid ...my best advice to most men if you see a woman suffering and a man suffering its best you help the man its profitable both economically and logically also .,, if a woman suffers is either she runs away or you are forever indebted to her if you balance ... while if a man suffers with you , he becomes your brother cause how he see it is we suffered together but to a woman is I suffered because of this guy .,..now from the economic point of view if you go to bars ,or go to restaurants and fancy eateries you see the people who are spending are mostly men though some women pick their bill but the majority is still men they help the economy ,,they either bring a girl or he brings his family to chill see society put the financial burden on the man ,so if you help him that way the money goes round .. but if a woman has money its just for her self cos if she spends on a man she consider her stupids if she dare pays for their rent the man is useless then , men make money and marry women below their financial status that way they have helped elevate another life but women make money and look for a richer man it creates an uneven system and the thing you hear is plz I cant settle for less plz from time immemorial men been the. on settling for less ,,, emancipate your minds men and #helpamantoday

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Legolast: 11:45am On Apr 27, 2019
oloriadejoke:
Ife shiyere...na so guy dey scope me then when he was still schooling at unilorin and I was schooling for ogun state collecting my money,mama jubril wey dey sell card for our area don turn me to regular customer for recharge cards not until one day late hour in the night I call bros while speaking with him na so they hear stop it stop it for underground and the lady they tell am to speak with me quick,i know even vex at all but I just make sure I suck his acct to red alert after I see sey his acct don turn red light I still turn myself to watchwoman any sign of orange light for his acct like this I lick am to red back not until am fully satisfy I ask nigga to leave without given him any notice

But he sha knack you
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by lyndaway(f): 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
What guy's do it only God that will pay them back, imagine somebody will love you with the whole of there heart and you still mess the person up. It bad
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by oloriadejoke(f): 4:40pm On May 13, 2019
Legolast:

But he sha knack you
mthewwww
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:58am On Dec 14, 2020
My own ex was from abia state , I mumu that time
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:11am On Dec 14, 2020
synanza1:
I checked the ladies profile and they are all above 28yrs old so i believed they all did that because of looking for husbands� if u know many guys they sent to early poverty when they were slaying in between 18 and 25 of age u will say more fall on them

My guy I just clocked 20 and I have gone through the same , I've not milked any one dry , your stupid mentality should not lead you astray one day, for me
I regularly got my stupid ex airtime not less than 1k , I sent him nudes too, I paid for his photography skilled acquisition class , 15k which is too much since I was just a student I starved to do that the idiot still accused me of being stingy that I can't steal money from my ppl for him, I bought him a phone second hand but it was in good shape,he borrowed money from me to do online business and said they scammed him , I was such a naive little girl, I was crying when we broke up, I still sent him 5k for his recharge and get paid business , when he succeeded in registration the unfortunate bastard sent me #100 naira credit, my mumu no clear dia , I still used 17k for one shoe for Valentine day , he asked for the one of 37k that's where I woke up , I gave the shoe to my brother and sulked for ages , he posted his current girl a day after I broke up with him, when we spoke last, while doing all of this , he made sure to kill my self esteem , the last thing that broke me was " even if you're fine in your face, do you think my friends would be happy that I'm dating a girl that's not my style, its not about face , I like girls with big butt" omo if you know yourself , I hope you know that God will punish you wherever you are , you will smoke till you suffocate bastard
Re: Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:22am On Dec 14, 2020
The only thing I didn't giveaway was my virginity , I almost did but I didn't , very close call, and some men will now be shouting only prostitutes take money for sex , I'd rather be a prostitute than give it out for free, I deserve better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.