Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day (36109 Views)

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by superiorumukoro: 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
latest couple in town

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by blackbeau1(f): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lovely. Congrats

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
One of the most beautiful wedding dresses I've ever seen!!!! Beautiful bride too. In fact, beautiful couple!!!! hml!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
zicoraads:

Okay. Wanted telling you something crazy. Has something to do with you, but in a nice way though. Nothing bad. But then I had a change of heart tongue

Hope your weekend went well...
Lol why a change of heart?

Yeah it was ok thanks, hope the same to you smiley
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Mryacks: 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
Congrats people..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by goestohell: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
Eboski:
they are still kids, thanks and God bless you for your wishes

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by zinny377(f): 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oh! How lovely...cute groom n beautiful bride...happy married life!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by okerekeikpo: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Eboski:
not my wife again that is very Old is me now,so many kids on Nairaland...
oga I senior you
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by ariklawani(f): 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
cute
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by MizMyColi(f): 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Is it your 50 Mr. Nurudeen?

Empty brain with coconut water

Hei God.
This is too much, too much.
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by humilitypays(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
Leverageisback:

I no talk bad thing na the guy fit get fetish for old women so as I dey talk say she old e fit dey arouse am the more
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this guy, don't allow Naija ladies catch u o, u are indirectly killing a new marriage and stopping some about to marry o, abeg easy
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by MizMyColi(f): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
Leverageisback:

grin na me tell op make e marry my mama age? Happy married hope she doesn't die from old age by the time your first child is ten

Dunce!!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by madridguy(m): 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
Congratulations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by shadzyng(f): 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
Cute

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by zicoraads: 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol why a change of heart?

Yeah it was ok thanks, hope the same to you smiley
I'll tell you, someday maybe.

Erm, not been feeling quite strong. Somehow hoping tomorrow is another Friday angry
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Freeman50(m): 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Your wife is well polished and beautiful. Happy married life to you. God bless your union.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Dammylois(f): 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Beautiful...Mine loading na brother I dey wait for

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Mrleverage: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
MizMyColi:

Dunce!!

Slut!!
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
congratulations bro HML ...... so will my own comes colourful as this ..... God Almighty do it for me

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by jaykay443(m): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
This is Yakubu nau... Im so happy for him

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
zicoraads:

Erm, not been feeling quite strong. Somehow hoping tomorrow is another Friday angry
Lol it's monday unfortunately, ndo grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
Eboski:
we met in church and became friends.... the rest is history, today we are more than friends
It's good to go to church sha, your wedding is classy, hml..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by zicoraads: 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol it's monday unfortunately, ndo grin
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by tzminaj(f): 12:09am On Jan 15, 2018
Happy married life bro.... But why dem come pack fine fine girls full for there nah n d guys arent bad too

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Brush1: 12:34am On Jan 15, 2018
Leverageisback:

Hahhahah this guy you wicked see lie may you marry old cargo wey people go dey laff

Do you know what people like you deserve? a straight assassination for just not minding your business.
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by fyneguy: 2:41am On Jan 15, 2018
zicoraads:

I came here to see wedding pictures but stumbled on your telemundo series with her.

I hope this soap will end with such wedding pix thread as this.
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Eboski(m): 6:13am On Jan 15, 2018
jaykay443:
This is Yakubu nau... Im so happy for him
do you know him
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Chiboto414: 7:16am On Jan 15, 2018
Congrats..may God bless the union ijn

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by Juliearth(f): 8:47am On Jan 15, 2018
Eboski:
#KELAN#16/12/2017 was a success. It was all about Kelvin&Ann,we return all the glory to God for making our wedding a colourful.

The Pre-Wedding Photos https://www.nairaland.com/4208610/pre-wedding-photos-nairalander-wife

Congrats to you and your beautiful bride. More blessings fall on you!
Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by 99foxxy(f): 8:51am On Jan 15, 2018
Happy married life beautiful couple.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by shakyum: 9:38am On Jan 15, 2018
fine boy, fine girl, to produce fine children grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day by harsysky(m): 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
Leverageisback:

Abeg go siddon with your incomprehensible sentences, u sound ret@rded

my sentences ain't incomprehensible, just that it wud take a kid some years to understand what i meant, especially kids like you. bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

African Lady And Her Older Oyinbo Husband Loved Up / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.