Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? (9018 Views)

On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance / I'm In Shock. A 15 Year Old Girl Told Me This Today / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
Tozara:
Hehehehe. I couldn't have guessed. It was an accident I now want to make deliberate. cheesy

How beautiful was your day? smiley
Lol, I'm a follower. cheesy cheesy
Too beautiful to be true. tongue Yours?
You're schooling in Osun?
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Tozara(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Lol, I'm a follower. cheesy cheesy
Too beautiful to be true. tongue Yours?
You're schooling in Osun?
My day was quite blank and bland. I can't really remember much of it. cheesy

Yeah. Oba Awon University, to be precise. grin
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
Tozara:
My day was quite blank and bland. I can't really remember much of it. cheesy

Yeah. Oba Awon University, to be precise. grin
Some days are like that.
I like the sound of that; Oba awon uni. cheesy cheesy
Can I ask what you're studying?
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Tozara(m): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Some days are like that.
I like the sound of that; Oba awon uni. cheesy cheesy
Can I ask what you're studying?
Of course. smiley

I'm a Zoology Student intending to cross over to Psychology before going for a degree in Law.

A student of Obafemi Awolowo University. The one and only Great Ife. grin
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 31, 2018
Tozara:
Of course. smiley

I'm a Zoology Student intending to cross over to Psychology before going for a degree in Law.

Wow, that's going to take some years to accomplish.I wish you all the best. cool cool
Good morning, trust you had a good night's rest?
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Tozara(m): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Wow, that's going to take some years to accomplish.I wish you all the best. cool cool
Good morning, trust you had a good night's rest?
I know right. But I remain committed to my goal, like the Apostles of old to the gospel of Christ. cheesy

Thanks a lot. smiley

I sure did. I trust you did as well? smiley
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2018
Tozara:
I know right. But I remain committed to my goal, like the Apostles of old to the gospel of Christ. cheesy

Thanks a lot. smiley

I sure did. I trust you did as well? smiley
Ya welcome. kiss kiss
Yes sir. kiss
Gtg, TTYL.
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Tozara(m): 8:40am On Sep 04, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Ya welcome. kiss kiss
Yes sir. kiss
Gtg, TTYL.
Hey, Tahrah, learned from your diary that you're a medical student. I find that interesting. In which school?
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
Tozara:
Hey, Tahrah, learned from your diary that you're a medical student. I find that interesting. In which school?
I school in Lagos, sorry can't say the name of the university.
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Tozara(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
MhisTahrah:
I school in Lagos, sorry can't say the name of the university.
Lol. That's perfectly okay. You're under no obligations to divulge information you don't want to.

How's your day been?
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 05, 2018
Tozara:
Lol. That's perfectly okay. You're under no obligations to divulge information you don't want to.

How's your day been?
Thanks for not insisting. smiley
Yesterday was lovely. I hope today would be kind enough.
Trust you had a good night's rest?
Good morning kiss
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Tozara(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Thanks for not insisting. smiley Yesterday was lovely. I hope today would be kind enough. Trust you had a good night's rest? Good morning kiss
I sure did. What about you?
Good afternoon. How has your day been?
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
Tozara:
I sure did. What about you?
Good afternoon. How has your day been?
Same here.kiss
Uneventful.How is life over there in Osun?
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Tozara(m): 1:06am On Sep 06, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Same here.kiss

Uneventful.How is life over there in Osun?
At least, good enough for me. smiley

My day was probably as uneventful as yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Tozara:
At least, good enough for me. smiley

My day was probably as uneventful as yours.
Hello Tozara, it's been 2 years. cheesy
Re: Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? by nurain150(m): 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Tozara:
Of course. smiley

Stop talking nonsense nah from zly to law u dey sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls Say I'm Neat To A Fault. What Should I Do? / This Picture Of The Hottest Slay Queen Got Us Up / Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.