Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos (58485 Views)

Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) / Will You Allow Her To Stay With Her Parents, After Trad Without Church Wedding? / Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by donplatinum: 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
She was in the prison for 1 year, logically she's 3 months pregnant upon trial.
Is the law permit the judge to imprisoned a pregnant convict?
And who impregnated her?
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Ejlove4u(m): 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
U 4 just stay 4 prison til 2019.. Bc as i speak nw, dat prison beta pass outside Nigeria bc u d see free quantity food chop

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by hidhrhis(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
she steal valuable and non valuable item that means if she see Biro she go steal
it spiritual my ppl her village ppl don nack her jazz for head so the only thing that comes to her mind is just to steal
when she sees anything no matter how small it is NEPA go bring light for her brain the next thing na to carry another person property
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Dieumerci(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Alexk2:
Who impregnated her inside the prison? Too many absurdity in this country and nobody seems to care. The gory story from inside Nigeria prisons is a revelation every sensible Nigerians must care to find out. We are not animals for crying out loud!

Chill! Let's not be quick to condemn our own.

The report said that she spent one year in prison and considering the age of this baby, it's most likely that she was pregnant before going to jail.

3 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Diso60090(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Who impregnated her in prison?

You shocked
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by ominilongest(m): 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
It is very very easy for poverty striken people to disown their children because it is an opportunity for them to reduce responsibilities
GOD OVER BLESS U

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Fourwinds: 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
Blue3k:

Either some guard did or she went in pregnant.
exactly my thought

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Ishilove: 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
Kleptomania is a demonically induced habit
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by gidob(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Chubhie:
Fine girl.
Were u see d fine girl shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by colossus91(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
It is very very easy for poverty striken people to disown their children because it is an opportunity for them to reduce responsibilities
I swear u hit the Gspot!!

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
Not fair, but every one should take responsibilty of their Actions, both her parents and the girl, first why did she stole? her parents may have been irresposible. secondly, who locks some one up for 1 year just for stealing?

when i was young growing up here in the UK i stole alot of things from boxes of chocolates, packets of cigarettes, shoes and cloths from supermarkets and shops, Not one did i ever went to prison though i was arrested more than 20 times, what kinda people locks people up for stealing a dress? what do they want her to do go nakid? grin

2 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Nizguy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
kingPhidel:

English sweet sha... grin

Honestly grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
Alexk2:
Who impregnated her inside the prison? Too many absurdity in this country and nobody seems to care. The gory story from inside Nigeria prisons is a revelation every sensible Nigerians must care to find out. We are not animals for crying out loud!

who is this ode? because she gave birth in Prison means she was impregnated in Prison. what's wrong with your sense? Go to ILESA Prison and find out now.
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by mrteewhy0104(m): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
Looking at this picture, the baby must have attained about 7 months old out of one year she spent in prison which is showing that she almost delivered when she got imprisoned

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Chubhie: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
gidob:
Were u see d fine girl shocked shocked shocked shocked
Anyone can cook.
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by delpee(f): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
The parents are probably unhappy that she brought shame to the family. It's not an unexpected reaction from poor and unenlightened people. All they are seeing is a thief who has compounded her problem by having a child outside wedlock.

Someone who steals anything whether valuable or not needs help badly. Abandoning her isn't a solution. I pray that those who offered to help her will succeed in rehabilitating her and subsequently reunite her with her family.
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by peacettw: 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
The person who needs to be closely monitored is the 'good' samaritan who took in this ex convict that has been disowned by her people and with a child to boot.

Such kindness can't even be found in our churches.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Tomjazzy2: 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oh, comon! Isn't it evident that she must have been pregnant before going to jail?

Spent one year in jail; pregnancy is 9months maximum (under normal conditions); baby looks several months old already.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Lawalemi(m): 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
I hope she has learnt her lesson
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by adecz: 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
"Habit of stealing valuable & non valuable items."

This description is a classic case
of kleptomania, she needed psychiatric
help, not incarceration.

Now, the system has given her
more problems by pregnancy from
an inside 'oga'... angry

Ordinarily, her sentence must have
had an 'Option of fine' in the region of
N5 to 10k, but nobody was there for her.

What a cruel life... sad
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by benphils: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

LWKMD

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by zinny377(f): 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
I am only imagining the horror she must have gone through carrying her pregnancy in a prison...not the end of d world though...she should get it together and bring up her son d best way she can.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Sunkyphil(m): 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
someone stole a dress n got one yr jail te rm while some thieves are out there stealing billions yet they are walking freely out there.Not justifying her actions though
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by blaqroy: 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Meanwhile its the same president of Behind Bars initiative; Prince Gwamnishu that impregnated her,he should come and quote me
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Hexilon: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
Trying too hard to be relevant...
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

i support the "disownment"....Imagine after bringing shame to the family by being a kleptomaniac, you went to prison and couldnt close your legs and ended up being an emergency mother with no responsible father.........another shame to the family.......na only you waka come?

in other words.......i salute your ugliness

Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by haydeey(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
Alexk2:
I don't know why Nigerians can't calm down and read... it wasn't stated there that she got pregnant in the prison, it was said that she delivered the baby in the prison... what if she was pregnant before her arrest... common sense
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Snow02: 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
wait till she hammar and the parents will crawl right back to her
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by Abbey2sam(m): 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
When I read the part where its stated that she steal even non valuables, I realized that it might not really be her fault....... But black people.

Even disowning your own child.

#Pathetic
#Disheartening

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by ireke(m): 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Who impregnated her in prison?

The baby looks older than 3 months so it's highly likely that she was pregnant before going to prison
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by EarthXmetahuman: 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
1 year for stealing a freaking cloth.

nigerian justice system people!
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
She must name the child 2pac

I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos by mechanics(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
eyah, too bad for her, just common dress she spent one year in prison, I really feel for her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sad-Looking Bride Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Husband, Now Looks Happy (Photos) / This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.