Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Do I Look Pure And Worthy Of Sainthood? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Look Pure And Worthy Of Sainthood? (679 Views)

How To Build Relationships And Worthy Networks / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / I Look For My BLACK GODDESS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Look Pure And Worthy Of Sainthood? by mamagee3(f): 3:13am On Jan 15, 2018
Do I look pure and worthy of being a saint?
Re: Do I Look Pure And Worthy Of Sainthood? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 15, 2018
You is a hoe.

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Pure And Worthy Of Sainthood? by gabinogem(m): 3:52am On Jan 15, 2018
Where is the pic? undecided
Re: Do I Look Pure And Worthy Of Sainthood? by Nobody: 3:58am On Jan 15, 2018
mamagee3:

Please stop creating stupid threads

3 Likes

Re: Do I Look Pure And Worthy Of Sainthood? by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 15, 2018
Lol. This troll.
Re: Do I Look Pure And Worthy Of Sainthood? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 15, 2018
grin after how many boyfriends.

Your face fit be sainthood, but that your private part weh I know wellwell, the scent from there alone sef, e far from saint.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Look Pure And Worthy Of Sainthood? by Papanwamaikpe: 7:37am On Jan 15, 2018
Na perfume hood you be. ewu mmeeeeeeeeeeh!!
Re: Do I Look Pure And Worthy Of Sainthood? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
mamagee3:
Purity is a spiritual fact. Only God can answer that because he sees the heart.

Sainthood is a suspicious culture. One human being declaring another a saint and worse - directing prayers through them - is a terrible idea.

However, if that is what you are aiming for undecided , the Catholic Church has some rules and tick boxes to be filled. You may want to join sisterhood too. They look at your life, miracles claimed to have been done by you , etc I doubt there are any lay catholic saints.
Re: Do I Look Pure And Worthy Of Sainthood? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
No sweerie
Re: Do I Look Pure And Worthy Of Sainthood? by Jogunomi1: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
mamagee3:

The only reason why I want to comment in this thread is because I know what you are going through. And I want you to be okay.

Creating this kind of thread is a kind of your fetish. At certain points in the day, you would want people to insult you and you'll be okay with it. The fact is that such threads portray you as a toddler. At the same time, I can't say I'm better than you if truly you're in USA.

My advice to you is this: hit the gym in a bid to lose some pounds. The only snag is that once you look hot, the insults you so desire will not be coming your as before.
Re: Do I Look Pure And Worthy Of Sainthood? by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
Where you dey ?
Re: Do I Look Pure And Worthy Of Sainthood? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
come let me inspect
Re: Do I Look Pure And Worthy Of Sainthood? by smartpyzee(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
mamagee3:
you look fat and old! !

Re: Do I Look Pure And Worthy Of Sainthood? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
Only jah can tell you that jare lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Mum Warns Men Against Being In Situations Where A Lady Can Accuse Them Of Rape / Women Only / This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion With Her Amazing Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.