Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left (1328 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 15, 2018

A 20 - year - old man , Abdullateef Ibrahim , who was arrested by the Niger State Police Command for allegedly raping a five- year - old girl , has pleaded for forgiveness , saying he started raping children after his girlfriend left him .

The Niger State Police Public Relations Officer , Muhammad Abubakar , said on Sunday that the suspect was apprehended by operatives attached to Nasko police division , adding that he had been charged to court .

Abubakar explained that the suspect confessed to the crime during interrogation, noting that the victim had been taken to the General Hospital , Magama , for treatment .

It was learnt that the victim was running an errand for her mother when Ibrahim dragged her to an isolated area in the bush and had sex with her .

Northern City News gathered that the suspect had been involved in the heinous act for over two years before he was eventually arrested by police operatives .

Ibrahim told our correspondent that he had forcefully had carnal knowledge of more than six underage girls in the community .

He said , “ Since my girlfriend left , I have been in the act and I enjoyed doing it, but at times I will ask myself ‘ why am I into this mess and the urge still continues ?’ It is quite unfortunate that I found myself in this hopeless predicament .”

He begged for forgiveness and advised other youths to shun “ the wicked act that may mar their future. ”

http://punchng.com/i-started-raping-after-my-girlfriend-left-suspect/

Re: I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 15, 2018
It's always been in you to rape women oga.

1 Like

Re: I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by izuch(m): 4:51am On Jan 15, 2018
Girlfriend or not a rapist is a rapist. angry
Re: I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by ehbellsho(m): 5:53am On Jan 15, 2018
shocked At dis age? Wel, evry day 4 d thief, one day 4 d owner. Gotcha
Re: I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 15, 2018
Lawd hv mercy!!!

I despise rapist!!/rape!.

He should be hanged!!! angry
Re: I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by donstan18: 7:02am On Jan 15, 2018
Re: I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by samtinx(m): 7:16am On Jan 15, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Goat ur girlfriend left with ur destiny and gave you,konji that leads to jail idiot.
Re: I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by Papanwamaikpe: 7:44am On Jan 15, 2018
Raping is fun
Re: I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by armyjassy101(m): 7:55am On Jan 15, 2018
The only solution for you is to be castrated
Re: I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by Neimar: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2018
its terrible
instead of raping big girls u dy rape pikins
mtsheew
Re: I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by festwiz(m): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Raping is fun
Wow!

You tried so hard to copy the original, but you ended up sounding stupid.

Re: I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by Nygma(m): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2018
His ex is wicked cuz she is the cause of his problems
Re: I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by Terryishere: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2018
Nygma:
His ex is wicked cuz she is the cause of his problems

WTF!!! Some of you Niggas are straight up savages.

(1) (Reply)

Women! Thou Art Been Replaced. / Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. / Women Are Getting Married Less And Less /shocking Reasons!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.