Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. (1332 Views)

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? / Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. by Jamariwolff(f): 12:00am On Feb 01, 2018
4 minutes read.
So your favorite bae toh bad is back,

If you can remember, I opened this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4313341/7-reasons-why-ill-always few days ago. And as usual, the broke nl fuckboys started shouting ashawo olosho, forgetting that I'm thick skinned. They expected me to deactivate, but I didn't.

Seriously, how can I get angry when a guy who still eats 'mummy thank you' insults me?

Anyway, I noticed my girls have been getting more heartbreaks recently, you know the say 'once beaten, twice shy'. Personally, I stopped taking love serious a long time ago and I now see any relationship as a business,

You see him, he's tall dark handsome with clean swag style and hot carriage, but not soooooooooo fast, girl! Control that your emotion, cause just like the last failed relationship, this one is likely to fail too and the one after this also.

As a potential boyfriend, you must be able to provide me with something valuable (not some silly emotions), and here are my reasons

1. No one can love me like myself! :

Don't tell me you love me please, that's hot crap.
I've had my own share of love, believe me when I tell you, I've loved harrrrrd. But I was still dumped!
Let's be honest for once, the days of TITANIC are over. everyone cares about only themselves, no man will die for you or put you before himself.

2. Guys see us as a business too:
Wake up girl! He's never there for you, but is really quick to drop the money whenever you ask. Why not just enjoy that money, and stop complaining about lack of attention?
Recently, a thread made frontage on how a guy was advising fellow guys to protect their investment (ladies) with money.

3. 99.9% men are sweet talkers:
I pity naive girls!!!! But weren't we all naive once?
University girls, for example, can carry love ontop head.
If you want to sweet talk me, carry something valuable along biko.

4. Emotions mustn't blind one's eye from the good things of life :

So if Ronaldo or Bill Gates ask you out, you'll stick to that your fuckboy boyfriend because you're in love?
Sister your village people have sat on your dirty weavon.

5. I can only give my best when I'm given the best:

How can I offer what I don't have?
You're not my responsibility, I'm not your responsibility, but we're each other's responsibilities when we enter a relationship.

6. This is the best way to seive the non serious guys from the real men:
You're not worth anything, you're still living with your dad and you want a relationship?

Not me!!

7. It almost never ends well:
I stopped fighting to keep a man a long time ago, they're like dogs to bone, running after the next hot girl they see.
So when it finally ends, I won't be left shattered and heartbroken.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Shugavee
NL ladies.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. by Lorechino(m): 12:07am On Feb 01, 2018
some people right now

Re: Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. by gudvibz(f): 12:07am On Feb 01, 2018
Wow am awed shocked I must say I admire your courage and I see reasons with you from your point of view

Honestly it's not for everyone though.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:13am On Feb 01, 2018
For this one you nor lie.True talk it is only one life to live I nor fit die for another person matter.
Re: Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. by harry2sexy(m): 12:15am On Feb 01, 2018
Chelsea and man u made me happy tonight
Re: Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 01, 2018
My oh my!!!

someone just stirred up the hornet's nest cheesy cheesy

Op, you gat a point. Life is all about give and take, isn't it? cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. by kalufelix(m): 12:22am On Feb 01, 2018
Onye, Ma Obu Ndi Obula Gbakotara Aka Mee Nwata Nwa Agbogho A Ihe A..Ogaghi Adiri Ha Na Nma
Re: Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. by Gofwane(m): 12:23am On Feb 01, 2018
harry2sexy:
Chelsea and man u made me happy tonight
i missed that match fa. what was the scores?
Re: Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. by pocohantas(f): 1:09am On Feb 01, 2018
Though you made some hard points, I really don't agree anyone should see relationship as a business. One day, we'll all meet that one person that'll make us relaxed and less calculative.

I had all these rules in my head and I will always replay them. I was actually replaying them the day a NLder moonwalked into my PM. I was like, them done come again undecided. He told me, I just wanna see what you look like, match your face to your comments grin. I was very defensive at first, I kept wondering WHY ME and I asked him angry. My response to every of his request was NO, but with time I saw dude meant no harm. Here I am, trying to be the right woman for this awesome gentleman.

Alright...
Don't tell me you believed all that story up there?
Happy New month Y'all...It's Feb hah? Countdown to Val cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. by dingbang(m): 2:55am On Feb 01, 2018
pocohantas:
Though you made some hard points, I really don't agree anyone should see relationship as a business. One day, we'll all meet that one person that'll make us relaxed and less calculative.

I had all these rules in my head and I will always replay them. I was actually replaying them the day a NLder moonwalked into my PM. I was like, them done come again undecided. He told me, I just wanna see what you look like, match your face to your comments grin. I was very defensive at first, I kept wondering WHY ME and I asked him angry.
My response to every request was NO, but with time I saw dude meant no harm. Here I am, trying to be the right woman for this awesome gentleman.

Alright...
thunder sha will fire you cheesy
Re: Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. by Chienex24(m): 3:15am On Feb 01, 2018
pocohantas:

I had all these rules in my head and I will always replay them. I was actually replaying them the day a NLder moonwalked into my PM. I was like, them done come again undecided. He told me, I just wanna see what you look like, match your face to your comments grin. I was very defensive at first, I kept wondering WHY ME and I asked him angry.
My response to every request was NO, but with time I saw dude meant no harm. Here I am, trying to be the right woman for this awesome gentleman.

Alright...

This one na real businesswoman for relationship. Better keep off!!

Re: Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. by sekxyqueen(f): 3:29am On Feb 01, 2018
pocohantas:

Alright...
hahahahahah
Re: Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. by sekxyqueen(f): 3:31am On Feb 01, 2018
nice piece...

but not all relationships are business.

there are actually some serious people that wants morethan what's under your skirt.

though dating is not necessary, its a waste of time,energy etc..

unless you are with that one person that's worth all that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. by Shugavee(f): 6:47am On Feb 01, 2018
I wont say i agree 100% but then its logical, when men has placed themselves as dogs with no repentance spirit!! If only we just met the right person first nt all these dodo boys!! U would never come with such conclusions!!!
Re: Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. by LordKO(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2018
Well, life itself is a business. However, you failed to tell yourself the truth, either intentionally or unintentionally, that presence of beneficialness doesn't mean absence of altruism, just as choice/free will doesn't mean absence of conscientiousness. As a business, romantic relationship is contractual rather than transactional (as you propagated), therefore, it's expected to be beneficial, but not detrimental, to both the parties involved. The very moment it takes transactional form, it automatically becomes commercial enterprise; harlotry. . . Importance of euphemism shouldn't be undermined on matters like this.

The axiom which says "he who comes into equity must come with clean hands" remains potent. The presence of opportunism will always make any romantic relationship a commercial enterprise - to be expected here are; one-sided profit, frenemy, detriment etc. . . all the vices. While presence of altruism will always make it simply contractual - to be expected here are; mutual beneficialness, friendship, happiness etc. . . goodness in general.

Stop propagating harlotry, disingenuousness and contentiousness. Sane people go into relationship to complement each other, not to compete with each other.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. by pocohantas(f): 9:49am On Feb 01, 2018
dingbang:
thunder sha will fire you cheesy

Fire you too. Aproko!! grin grin
Re: Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. by seniorklop: 11:18am On Feb 01, 2018
pocohantas:

I had all these rules in my head and I will always replay them. I was actually replaying them the day a NLder moonwalked into my PM. I was like, them done come again undecided. He told me, I just wanna see what you look like, match your face to your comments grin. I was very defensive at first, I kept wondering WHY ME and I asked him angry. My response to every of his request was NO, but with time I saw dude meant no harm. Here I am, trying to be the right woman for this awesome gentleman.

Alright...

Mehn you almost got me
Re: Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. by dingbang(m): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2018
pocohantas:

Fire you too. Aproko!! grin grin
taa, who be aproko...
Re: Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. by Aremu01(m): 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
And u wonder why many remain single for a long time
Re: Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. by COdeGenesis: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
sekxyqueen:
nice piece...

but not all relationships are business.

there are actually some serious people that wants morethan what's under your skirt.

though dating is not necessary, its a waste of time,energy etc..

unless you are with that one person that's worth all that.

Seconded undecided
Re: Ladies!! 7 Reasons Why You Must See Every Relationship As A Business. by lovethchioma(f): 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
As in ehn... I agree with you 120%

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That / Man Expose Cheating Girlfriend In A Classy Way. / Women Are Getting Married Less And Less /shocking Reasons!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.