Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) (72901 Views)

US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
Was the sex done with condom or not?
why do you want to know...any suggestion if it was used?
Re: Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
QueenDeborah:
There are two things involved, its either her pussy is too tight or his dick_cap must be too big.
hmmmmmm
Re: Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
Simplep:
Very good.jst five minutes enjoyment don land dis one shame,bad reputation,embarrassment nd so on....if he see anoda woman toto again,he go run..useless men
some men don't run away from Toto rather they die in it....those are the foolish ones
Re: Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

What is magun? Please

Thunderbolt.
Re: Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
believe this crap you will believe buhari is an IGBO man! grin there is a medical term for what happened here, i can't remember what it's called .
Re: Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) by writeprof(m): 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Faithfulness to the One Man One Wife system remains the best. Hope they don't have children.
Re: Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) by daviesmania(m): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
the guesthouse bed sef na-wa
Re: Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
this man is challenging the god of fornication to a showdown...ok...let's see who wins..

the outcome of the result will give some other people a lesson for 2morrow
Re: Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
wahala dey o Eesin nla leleyii o
Re: Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) by comrade2006(m): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
Sodomy is not allowed here,onyiara
Re: Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) by banzuz(m): 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
Epilepsy of the kpekus

grin
Re: Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) by Doctormarrvin: 9:52am On Jan 16, 2018
Drguzzykola:

dr pls,, still a pre cli. student , explain better,

I think after d female orgasm, virginal contraction should seize

abi d lady dey get long time orgasm ni
but this case has gotten to hours na,

am tempted to say this one is not science,

beside give me cases where it has happens to married couple who hav d highest no of sex than the fornicators,

why always with cheating ones na
;DLol, bro! It's science! Regardless of the fact whether orgasm for the female has ceased or not,the walls of the female sex organ is still likely to clam down on the erected male organ due to the spasms experienced during intercourse. Now as to why it affects "fornicators",I believe the cause is psychological. Married couples are mentally relaxed during sexual intercourse and they mostly take their time so the risk of penile captivus is lesser than in unmarried couples whose minds are constantly troubled during intercourse..they are always in a hurry to be done with it therefore the vagina walls are not given time to relax which in turn sends it into spasms which cause penile captivus..if you check well you'll notice it mostly affects cheating spouses because their minds aren't relaxed and they are mostly too much in a hurry to be done and run away from the scene. Hope my explanation helps! You're always free to google and read more on it, wish you luck in Med school bro.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) by Doctormarrvin: 9:56am On Jan 16, 2018
Drguzzykola:

dr pls,, still a pre cli. student , explain better,

I think after d female orgasm, virginal contraction should seize

abi d lady dey get long time orgasm ni
but this case has gotten to hours na,

am tempted to say this one is not science,

beside give me cases where it has happens to married couple who hav d highest no of sex than the fornicators,

why always with cheating ones na
It takes time to be rectified because it takes time for the vaginal walls to be relaxed and the excess blood in it recirculated to other parts of the body.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) by Doctormarrvin: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2018
ImaIma1:

Why is it common between cheating couples? I have not really heard of married couples experiencing it.

Is there a slim chance that a spouse of the cheating person could be responsible.?
lol,if there's a chance that a spouse could be responsible then we'lld be talking diabolical means which of course doesn't exist according to science. There are actually cases of it affecting married couples albeit lesser in numbers than the number of times it affects cheating spouses. The cause of that is actually psychological,married couples are mentally relaxed during intercourse so the genital walls of the female is given time to relax and the husband would probably stop too if he noticed his wife is experiencing discomfort or pains. Cheating spouses are anything but relaxed,constantly looking over their heads and being afraid they'lld be caught so they hurry up the process of intercourse which leads to them ultimately missing the signs of penile captivus (spasm of the vagina walls) until it's too late. Hope this helps!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Excapade With A Sugar Mummy Scammer (screenshots) / Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. / Masturbation Is Killing Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.