Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

My Mum Is Irritating Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Is Irritating Me (2312 Views)

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! / My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / My Mum Is Against My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Mum Is Irritating Me by dominique(f): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
economy hard oo. I can't stand on my own yet.

but she should maintain her lane or I might be forced to push her out of mine

The same way your child will push you out of his way in future.

If you're doing something productive with your life, you'd be too busy to notice that your mum is in your face. If you can't pack your load and get your own personal space, then you have no choice but to put up or shut up.
Re: My Mum Is Irritating Me by ChildOfDoom: 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
DeadRat:
Why Wouldnt She Complain, when You Are A ChildOfDoom
ehhhh....

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Word And Opposite" Slim Guy Wed Fat Lady See Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Me And My Best Friend Had three some With His Girlfriend And Now She Wants Me / My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.