Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! (47796 Views)

The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / My Mum Is Irritating Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Darren95: 8:08am On Sep 23, 2022
I had femur fracture on my left leg and it’s been difficult to move around the house and get things done because I can’t put weight on the operated leg until the fracture heals.

There is this lady friend I knew last year. Back then I tried persuading this lady friend to let me have a shot from her honey pot but she refused.
Honestly back then I was only interested in her honey pot nothing more because I’m not ready for a committed relationship at this stage of my life.

Nearly 2 months after I had the surgery, i called this lady friend (we have not been talking for close to a year) and told her I had accident. She immediately book a car and came to my house to see me. I was surprised and appreciated her quick response. I told her how it happened and that my two friends (guys) have been the ones helping. I told her I would be glad if she comes around to care for me while I heal as I can’t get food from the kitchen myself because I can’t step on my both legs due to the surgery. I live alone in my two bedroom apartment.

Omo starting from that day she started caring and didn’t leave until 5 days later. She said she was going to her home town and she needed to see her 2yrs old daughter (she got pregnant while in a relationship with her ex).

The issue on ground now is that, ever since she returned she has not gone to her own house where she rented. She has been in my house doing virtually everything and my both friends have left (they are business men). I was tempted to approach her for sex and she gave me smoothly without complain unlike before. I was like, look at you when I was healthy you didn’t let me have your honey pot, but now you gave it to me without stress! Hmmm we laughed over it.

But the rate at which this lady friend is taking care of me is scaring, she does everything to the point that I can’t remember the last time I opened a bottle water myself. She does it for me, the only thing I do is bath myself!
Few days ago my guy who was with me came with his female friend to pay me a visit and omo this my lady friend was looking at this girl with all force and frown on her face. I mean the looking was like; ‘’who is this girl, does she have parol with me’’ you know that kind of look.

It pissed me off and since then I have been feeling irritated. I mean we are not dating, has she taken this too far inside her heart!

I’m thinking of moving her out but I don’t have a perfect option In getting someone I can trust like her to take care of me especially because I’ve not started walking.
Will this turn out to be a problem tomorrow? I only had sex with her ones and refuse to ever do it again because of this.
I always tell her I will appreciate you with something very nice when I heal completely, that I appreciate her support and that if she has anything to do, she can go and do it and come back but NO she never left my house and i asked myself what was she doing before I called her??!!
To even ask her say Watin you Dey before I call you, tire me because e go look like say I dey tell her to go!!!

67 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Ballzproblemm: 8:11am On Sep 23, 2022
na lie o ,you must finish what you started cheesy, you better making arrangements for marriage , you want to eat your cake and have it

745 Likes 48 Shares

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by virginprincess(f): 8:13am On Sep 23, 2022
Aren't you happy you saw someone helping you,assuming she refuse to help when you called her you will still be the one to complain that girls are wicked and heartless, she is helping you now but you are still complaining because you are not able to fulfill your evil agenda,most nigeria men are truly not worth helping.

596 Likes 29 Shares

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:14am On Sep 23, 2022
you don enter this one, she is going no where.

183 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Highestpromoton(m): 8:17am On Sep 23, 2022
Pretend your money have finished and ask her to borrow you like 200k na she go run.

397 Likes 23 Shares

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by akwesenana: 8:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Omo, you've seen someone to help you and you're still complaining.

Tell her straight up that you are tired of her mother hen like behaviour and if she doesn't behave you'll kick her out.

MODIFIED
Come to think of it, you still complained about your male friend that was sucking you dry after helping you from the accident.

You still see another helper, you still dey complain.

Walahi, only God fit help you. undecided

190 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Cladez(m): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2022
She don see husband grin

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Ballzproblemm: 8:27am On Sep 23, 2022
after all this things wey she do for you, you no marry am ,make she break that femur cheesy , cripple your leg

453 Likes 32 Shares

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2022
You can't approbate and reprobate at the same time.

You can't step you foot on the ground but you can step your foot to take a delicious shot at the goal post Mr. CR7. Lol

You are already sounding ungrateful for the humane acts accorded to you. Your recuperation should be the ultimate interest to you rather than where the ladies heart is heading to.

Free yourself and enjoy the moment of recovery and please abstain from the sexual acts in order to give your mind the peace it deserves because I can see it hovering around the place.

Always don't forget to appreciate her for coming through for you. As for wondering what she was doing before giving care to you, you never know she may have been giving care to someone else but in a different light lol.

Enjoy your moment comrade, when you recover you can have that discussion hovering around your mind.

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 23, 2022
Highestpromoton:
Pretend your money have finished and ask her to borrow you like 200k na she go run.
See u.. if she mean the OP she go get that 200k ASAP. Be like u never jam. OP advise for u is just play cool till u heal completely then u travel go where she no fit find u for a while and come back unannounced. Probably with another girl to stay with u just incase she still comes around

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Islandlady(f): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2022
Chai it is said that Humans can never be satisfied...

Op you got luck to find a caring lady in your pitiable and cripple condition yet you still got the guts to complain!

This is the main reason I hardly help people

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Spiritualonyx(f): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=Darren95 post=116931767]I had femur fracture on my left leg and it’s been difficult to move around the house and get things done because I can’t put weight on the operated leg until the fracture heals.

There is this lady friend I knew last year. Back then I tried persuading this lady friend to let me have a shot from her honey pot but she refused.
Honestly back then I was only interested in her honey pot nothing more because I’m not ready for a committed relationship at this stage of my life.

Nearly 2 months after I had the surgery, i called this lady friend (we have not been talking for close to a year) and told her I had accident. She immediately book a car and came to my house to see me. I was surprised and appreciated her quick response. I told her how it happened and that my two friends (guys) have been the ones helping. I told her I would be glad if she comes around to care for me while I heal as I can’t get food from the kitchen myself because I can’t step on my both legs due to the surgery. I live alone in my two bedroom apartment.

Omo starting from that day she started caring and didn’t leave until 5 days later. She said she was going to her home town and she needed to see her 2yrs old daughter (she got pregnant while in a relationship with her ex).

The issue on ground now is that, ever since she returned she has not gone to her own house where she rented. She has been in my house doing virtually everything and my both friends have left (they are business men). I was tempted to approach her for sex and she gave me smoothly without complain unlike before. I was like, look at you when I was healthy you didn’t let me have your honey pot, but now you gave it to me without stress! Hmmm we laughed over it.

But the rate at which this lady friend is taking care of me is scaring, she does everything to the point that I can’t remember the last time I opened a bottle water myself. She does it for me, the only thing I do is bath myself!
Few days ago my guy who was with me came with his female friend to pay me a visit and omo this my lady friend was looking at this girl with all force and frown on her face. I mean the looking was like; ‘’who is this girl, does she have parol with me’’ you know that kind of look.

It pissed me off and since then I have been feeling irritated. I mean we are not dating, has she taken this too far inside her heart!

I’m thinking of moving her out but I don’t have a perfect option In getting someone I can trust like her to take care of me especially because I’ve not started walking.
Will this turn out to be a problem tomorrow? I only had sex with her ones and refuse to ever do it again because of this.
I always tell her I will appreciate you with something very nice when I heal completely, that I appreciate her support and that if she has anything to do, she can go and do it and come back but NO she never left my house and i asked myself what was she doing before I called her??!!
To even ask her say Watin you Dey before I call you, tire me because e go look like say I dey tell her to go!!
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by advanceDNA: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Aren't you happy you saw someone helping you,assuming she refuse to help when you called her you will still be the one to complain that girls are wicked and heartless, she is helping you now but you are still complaining because you are not able to fulfill your evil agenda,most nigeria men are truly not worth helping.

He asked for help..she agreed....he ddnt force er.....She should do the favor and be going to her house.....
.if its the man now..u will say is becos of the gift he gave her that wants a relationship by force.......

Darren95 u don enter one chance..women are worse than men when it comes to favors... a man might just want sex and let the lady know....
..but u see women...without asking u anything u are automatically owing the sex, a faithful relationship, a ring, bride price, monthly allowance for them and their family...

..if you are not careful na petrol and fire go end am...u wey never sabi walk...na untop bed she go burn you....
No move am out oooo...first control your sex urge..thats the first way to let her know her handshake is getting to the elbow... if you get small cash give her like 25k ...

say u know u ddnt agree on payment but that nothing is free to you....she will get the memo

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by advanceDNA: 8:43am On Sep 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Chai it is said that Humans can never be satisfied...

Op you got luck to find a caring lady in your pitiable and cripple condition yet you still got the guts to complain!

This is the main reason I hardly help people

Obviously she wants something in exchange for the help....is that not what you women complain about men.?? That we always want something in return??

.she should do the help without making it look like her life depend on it...later she will start manipulating him that she left all she was doing for him....but the truth was that she never really had anything going....abi she go get job resign to take care of the one legged idiót

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Sucre6: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2022
You obviously don't know what u want, what do u expect, she thought u loved her initially, she gave u her body and u called her when u needed help, she came In a jiffy, now she's catching feelings because she thought that what u wanted u come here come dey disturb us grin

Imagine say person do your sister like that, do unto others what u want them to do to you,

P.s op u never see anything, she has come to stay, u better start making marriage plans grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by obinna58(m): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2022
She gave birth, her product depreciated unlike before so she couldn't hoard it anymore, she can now dash anyone available
Heal up first, after you give her something nice, if she wants more tell her to give some time to think.

18 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Spiritualonyx(f): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2022
Hmmnnn........ This ish is quite easy, sit her down and talk to her, let her know you ain't ready to cuff her now....... Let her know your intentions and she'll leave.

7 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by obinna58(m): 8:50am On Sep 23, 2022
Sucre6:
You obviously don't know what u want, what do u expect, she thought u loved her initially, she gave u her body and u called her when u needed help, she came In a jiffy, now she's catching feelings because she thought that what u wanted u come here come dey disturb us grin

Imagine say person do your sister like that, do unto others what u want them to do to you,

P.s op u never see anything, she has come to stay, u better start making marriage plans grin
Catching feeling after she have given birth, why she no catch feelings before, eating your cake and wanting it back

17 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Sucre6: 8:53am On Sep 23, 2022
obinna58:

Catching feeling after she have given birth, why she no catch feelings before, eating your cake and wanting it back

It was clearly stated, she already gave birth before op met and slept with her, if she wasnt good enough, why den struggling to eat her honey pot.

Op want eat clean mouth , unfortunately, e no fit clean mouth after eating this one,

Op when is the wedding? grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Carndidlaydee: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2022
sad

Ingrate angry

Ipray the pains you feel never leave that leg of yours.

You cannot help yourself to the kitchen but you can get your withered diccck up.

Dead gender

obinna58:

So she's good for op only when she has given birth, such desperation shows she only want to use him to achieve her purposes, once it's done she'll finish him off.

did you read the write up at all undecided
Please who is using who undecided

Fruitless beings with stick between their legs

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by obinna58(m): 9:01am On Sep 23, 2022
Sucre6:

It was clearly stated, she already gave birth before op met and slept with her, if she wasnt good enough, why den struggling to eat her honey pot.

Op want eat clean mouth , unfortunately, e no fit clean mouth after eating this one,

Op when is the wedding? grin
So she's good for op only when she has given birth, such desperation shows she only want to use him to achieve her purposes, once it's done she'll finish him off.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Sucre6: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2022
obinna58:

You don't get the point, op led her on, initially, op was the one following her around just to eat her cookies, she didn't force herself on him as at that time, now she was convinced that op wanted her, he should have made things clear from the onset because op know she has a child from her previous relationship before going down with her, and u don't allow a woman to stay that long with you in the house when u ain't married to her nor want to take things seriously

14 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by naijapikin2(m): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2022
If she's irritating you all you have to do is...

Irritate her back. undecided
That's all cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by SandraIkuboR(f): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2022
You see why Nigerian men don't deserve anything

Anyway,i blame the lady
because the moment you make yourself become too available to a man he will never take you serious or even respect you cos he will start feeling that whenever he leaves you will definitely come crawling back

Nigerian men Godforbid!!!!!!!!!

Nigerian men are not worth the headache at all!!!!!
Unromantic set of specie

I wonder where you guys fell down from....spits

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by advanceDNA: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Sucre6:

You don't get the point, op led her on, initially, op was the one following her around just toneat her cooked, she didn't force herself on him as at that time, now she was convinced that op wanted her, he should have made things clear from the onset because op know she has a child from her previous relationship before going down with her, and u don't allow a woman to stay that long with you in the house when u ain't married to her nor want to take things seriously

Led her on...with femur injury??
He asked for help..if she ddnt want anything to do with him she would have said no or she would helped him amd go back to her house...not stay there like they are dating

... what was he supposed to do..shout her to leave?? She is the one that took advantage of the injury

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by obinna58(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2022
Carndidlaydee:
sad

Ingrate angry

Ipray the pains you feel never leave that leg of yours.

You cannot help yourself to the kitchen but you can get your withered diccck up.

Dead gender

did you read the write up at all undecided
Please who is using who undecided

Fruitless beings with stick between their legs
Doesn't remove the fact he Felt irritated, her good behavior doesn't exactly put marriage as reward, op can pay her back in a decent way.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by emetisuccess(m): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2022
I was hoping to read things like " she is dirty, she doesn't cook well, she doesn't take care of u well " but, I'm reading the opposite. That's how some ladies behave. They don't like sharing territory with other ladies. The best thing is for u to tell her that those ladies that do visit are not ur side chick neither are they ur girlfriend. Common bru, ahh. That is ladies.

27 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by BigRocky: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:

angry grin grin
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by franchasofficia: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:
I had femur fracture on my left leg and it’s been difficult to move around the house and get things done because I can’t put weight on the operated leg until the fracture heals.

To even ask her say Watin you Dey before I call you, tire me because e go look like say I dey tell her to go!!!
Happy married life in advance bro, please do well and invite us for the wedding ceremony so we can do our own part for you as Nairaland family shocked

You are already married, so relax and enjoy your marriage while you recover. Give it 10 years, if after 2 or 3 babies and you still wish to remarry, you can officially file for a divorce, all the best bra

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2022
Chai...small pikin full nairaland,u called someone to help you through ur pains,she showed u love now u ar complaining...abeg wat do u really want, maybe u would prefer someone like to dikeh.... ungrateful soul

14 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by emmyluizzz: 9:30am On Sep 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
after all this things wey she do for you you, no marry am ,make she break that femur cheesy , cripple your leg

baba calm down na... Hahahahaha

10 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by advanceDNA: 9:30am On Sep 23, 2022
emetisuccess:
I was hoping to read things like " she is dirty, she doesn't cook well, she doesn't take care of u well " but, I'm reading the opposite. That's how some ladies behave. They don't like sharing territory with other ladies. The best thing is for u to tell her that those ladies that do visit are not ur side chick neither are they ur girlfriend. Common bru, ahh. That is ladies.

Which territory?? So the territory is now her own??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / Swim Instructor's Under Water Pre-Wedding Photoshoot In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.