Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Never Can I Believe My Babe Can Make Such Demand /request - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Can I Believe My Babe Can Make Such Demand /request (4470 Views)

I Cant Believe My Eyes Take A Look At This (photo) / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Can I Believe My Babe Can Make Such Demand /request by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
Where do you guys keep meeting this weird ladies?
Re: Never Can I Believe My Babe Can Make Such Demand /request by dollyjoy(f): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nedfed:
5640+ posts Mehnnn, Seun need to compensate u with d*ck.
I think so too.
Re: Never Can I Believe My Babe Can Make Such Demand /request by wane01(m): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
dollyjoy:
Must you all bring everything to Nairaland? What's so weird there.
Individual differences.....
Might be normal to you buh strange to nigga
Re: Never Can I Believe My Babe Can Make Such Demand /request by Nygma(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
I mean stay one place you are just new here
The frequency of my posts and topics should tell you otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Never Can I Believe My Babe Can Make Such Demand /request by SmellingAnus(m): 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
dollyjoy:
Must you all bring everything to Nairaland? What's so weird there.
Lol..
I am also wondering... what is actually weird there grin
Re: Never Can I Believe My Babe Can Make Such Demand /request by Nedfed(m): 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
Chikita66:
Where do you guys keep meeting this weird ladies?
Are u different?

Re: Never Can I Believe My Babe Can Make Such Demand /request by Akious2k2(m): 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
@OP - Let your lady know that it is wrong to have anal sex
The anus was created for a purpose, the vagina has its purpose as well.
You could also damage the anus if you put the manhood in it
LASTLY - It is UNGODLY to do such...
Re: Never Can I Believe My Babe Can Make Such Demand /request by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nedfed:
Are u different?
Am I weird? cheesy.
Re: Never Can I Believe My Babe Can Make Such Demand /request by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
Originalsly:
Now that you know what she wants..... do you want to continue? Think twice about her past and her future...her health and your health... before deciding if to stay or leave...that's on you.
. You ve just told him the truth. No need bashing the girl. She has made her choice, so its left for the op to take the necessary decision .
Re: Never Can I Believe My Babe Can Make Such Demand /request by Originalsly: 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. You ve just told him the truth. No need bashing the girl. She has made her choice, so its left for the op to take the necessary decision .
How am I bashing the girl?
Re: Never Can I Believe My Babe Can Make Such Demand /request by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Originalsly:
How am I bashing the girl?
. Sorry bro I don't mean you,am talking to other posters bashing her. Your advice is simply correct.
Re: Never Can I Believe My Babe Can Make Such Demand /request by seancombs617: 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
Any girl that can ve my Dhick in her Ass hole...her own don finish o...she needs to sew the hole to make it smaller
Re: Never Can I Believe My Babe Can Make Such Demand /request by AceDomino(m): 5:17am On Jan 17, 2018
femolacqua:

Dude you are hilarious. grin

Am I? [b][/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot / You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly / Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.