Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot (4465 Views)

Man Cries That He's Addicted To Sex On Facebook, See The Reply He Got / Bobrisky Makes Serious Blunder On Twitter. See The Reply He Got / "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by 247viral: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
A distraught corps member took to Twitter to share a screenshot of a rejection message he got from an undergraduate he asked out.

The lady rejected the corps member because according to her, he can't take care of her.

Insisting that they can only be friends, the undergraduate also pointed out that corps members are overly dependent on stipend they get from the Federal government at the end of the month.

Here is the chat ==>> https://www.042hits.com/boy-shares-the-reply-he-got-after-shooting-his-shot

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by EbukaHades10(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
What a wow!!

9 Likes

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Niyeal(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
The girl is a slay mama,
At op why go for slaymaama in the first place?
Please go deeper life and find your type

2 Likes

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by ubunja(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
One more Incel loading. Prepare for a mass shooting down the line.

7 Likes

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by elotajohn1(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin
Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
Better to go for your size. If eventually you meet oversize wey like you, good for you.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by rahztafari(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Oh my!!!!!!!
Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
This long epistle, why not just say NO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Rilwayne001: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
The girl is right.

And The guy should face his career, by spending more time on planning his after NYSC life, instead of running after one useless nincompoop.

19 Likes

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
Some guys just don't know their class, always go for your class to avoid savagery like the one above.

1 Like

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
This guy fall hands. Ordinary the more you look the less you see he can't do. Maybe he even print statement of account give gold digger. Next time bear in mind that for every girl out there, the chances she's a prostitute is 80% and equally 16% chances of being a good digger. The 4% can of finding someone with strength of character can only be guaranteed by divine. Inside life

13 Likes

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Finelinks: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
so i will strain my eyes to read this?
Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by happybee: 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
I don't know why I laughed reading that...
grin
Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Heroclitus(m): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
DrObiHogan:
This guy fall hands. Ordinary the more you look the less you see he can't do. Maybe he even print statement of account give gold digger. Next time bear in mind that for every girl out there, the chances she's a prostitute is 80% and equally 16% chances of being a good digger. The 4% can of finding someone with strength of character can only be guaranteed by divine. Inside life

If the stats is real or somehow close to the actual figure,then my chances (of finding a good one in the future )are over

Also,our society is doom then

1 Like

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by DaInferno(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
few years now, dude will hammer and turn to a. motivational speaker... and tell whoever that one of the things that motivated him is what this lady said baaaack theeen! grin

7 Likes

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
"your type?" Now I that is mean even by my standards. grin . Just leave his message unanswered or ghost.

To fully understand why she rejected him ( I don't think it's because he is poor, but lack of game) see how he stored her name. Ubunja will understand.

1 Like

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by popweezy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
Yeeeeeh.. Wat kind of TURNING DOWN is this
Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Better to go for your size. If eventually you meet oversize wey like you, good for you.
She is insane . What does that lady possess, she is even poor from her statement . Assuming she is financially buoyant it would have been a different case .pot calling kettle black

2 Likes

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Korllami007: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Some guys just don't know their class, always go for your class to avoid savagery like the one above.

Please, what class is she? SS1 or SS2?

8 Likes

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by DiracRex: 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
247viral:
A distraught corps member took to Twitter to share a screenshot of a rejection message he got from an undergraduate he asked out.

The lady rejected the corps member because according to her, he can't take care of her.

Insisting that they can only be friends, the undergraduate also pointed out that corps members are overly dependent on stipend they get from the Federal government at the end of the month.

Here is the chat ==>> https://www.042hits.com/boy-shares-the-reply-he-got-after-shooting-his-shot

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

wow. wow!!

LOCAL man can't stop Wowing!

Hope the brother doesn't take it personal but to strengthen himself
Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Funmmyastic: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lol,sorry bro.
Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Korllami007: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
Sirvingeo:

She is insane . What does that lady possess, she is even poor from her statement . Assuming she is financially buoyant it would have been a different case .pot calling kettle black

You de mind them. A girl that might not even boast of 10k in her account. Because she said that he can't take of her that necessarily means that she's Otedola business partner.

1 Like

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by DiracRex: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Can you expatiate on the Class? how do you mean?

2 Likes

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by MrHistorian: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2019

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
Korllami007:

Please, what class is she? SS1 or SS2?

How can a human being be this slow, so class can only be what you were assigned in secondary school, smh!!!

1 Like

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by boss1310(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
My brother that girl is very good if to say na heartless girl she for chop your corper stipend and chop your destiny on top of it.that girl really likes you

1 Like

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by carter009(m): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Trying to date a broke and hungry girl is they worst ever thing that can happen to any man,, a responsible girl will never say this, even if she doesn't want to date him.
Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Korllami007: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

How can a human being be this slow, so class can only be what you were assigned in secondary school, smh!!!

Oya, Ms. Sonic, tell us her class now since you know she's not from his class.

4 Likes

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Korllami007: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
DiracRex:

Can you expatiate on the Class? how do you mean?

Abeg, help me ask her oo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Rilwayne001: 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
Amakavula:
"your type?" Now I that is mean even by my standards. grin . Just leave his message unanswered or ghost.

To fully understand why she rejected him ( I don't think it's because he is poor, but lack of game) see how he stored her name. Ubunja will understand.

My point exactly.

The dude must have placed her in a very high pedestal and that has given that slowpoke to see herself as a demigod.

These guys won't learn.

1 Like

Re: Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
Sirvingeo:

She's probably poor but don't wanna date poor and keep pooring. She went overboard though, she should have kindly declined but I suspect she did earlier but the guy kept pushing and she had to clear him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Before I Give Up / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.