Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Last Warning To All This Stupid Moderators - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Warning To All This Stupid Moderators (535 Views)

Are Girls This Stupid / SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] / Ubanja Last Warning! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Warning To All This Stupid Moderators by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 16, 2018
Please for the last time
Make una no ban me for no reason or because of what I said
Seun don't create this forum for you guys to begin showing una power or authority like monikers
Better use your position well and stop this illegal ban

You people can ban me this is the highest una can go but in return I will create more account which una can't stop
So wise up
Re: Last Warning To All This Stupid Moderators by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2018
Don't mind those stupid followers
That was how I was ban just a day of creating my account
Re: Last Warning To All This Stupid Moderators by Papanwamaikpe: 9:12am On Jan 16, 2018
Thought you're​ gone for life?
Re: Last Warning To All This Stupid Moderators by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 16, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Thought you're​ gone for life?
gone for life hahahahaha
I was taking a leave but the ban got my attention
Re: Last Warning To All This Stupid Moderators by Papanwamaikpe: 9:25am On Jan 16, 2018
amani63:
gone for life hahahahaha
I was taking a leave but the ban got my attention
Probably the mod heard you're leaving so they decided to help you put your​ Account on hold for a while. You should be thanking them for saving you the stress
Re: Last Warning To All This Stupid Moderators by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 16, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Probably the mod heard you're leaving so they decided to help you put your​ Account on hold for a while. You should be thanking them for saving you the stress
and is even when my sabbatical leave will expire that the ban will be lifted
Re: Last Warning To All This Stupid Moderators by Papanwamaikpe: 9:31am On Jan 16, 2018
amani63:
and is even when my sabbatical leave will expire that the ban will be lifted
You see? Now going apologize to the mod for being ungrateful
Re: Last Warning To All This Stupid Moderators by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
You see? Now going apologize to the mod for being ungrateful
me apologize
They should

(1) (Reply)

Team I Stand With Sex Doll...urgent Question Here.. / Ladies, Which Is Your Taste? / Will You Still Wait?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.