Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (61916 Views)

36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
ha
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Holla007(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
Wow
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by fedorahat: 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
sexybaby22:

All you have to say is that the business can be transacted through a safe mode such as waybill if they aren't in the same state. Has the guy scammed you before or has anyone reported him of scamming them. How can you automatically conclude that he is a scammer. Someone is trying to make his future better and you are trying to ruin him without evidence. I don't blame you, you are an employee so you would never know what it takes to be an entrepreneur.

How is waybill a safer mode of doing business.

Without a verifiable contact address or a registered company profile. That is an avenue for scamming

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by TinaAnita(f): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hmm
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
something I can just get with chewing gum
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
So will she get married to the highest bidder?
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nigerian girls been loosing their own over fish and okpa. Lol
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by IMASTEX: 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Nowadays its very easy to become a virgin even if your kitty cat is as wide as Atlantic Ocean
grin as wide as Atlantic?! Babe you wicked ohhh. Lol
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
ayusco85:

If u don't have an office only whatsapp u are a scammer. No one shld pay before delivery, I know how they operate.
I work in a bank contact center and we ve received hundreds of calls and emails from victims of this type of business whr u will see an item on instagram or Facebook or whatsapp, u order and they request for pay before delivery. Once u pay dey block u on all their social media platforms.

Dont condemn all of them like that i have bought shoes from people without office or shop.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Ellabae(f): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
At least she wanna do it for a reason good to her.
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
I like her, she is an opportunist.

Better than those that sold theirs for okpa and coke.
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by IYANGBALI: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
Walahi oyinbo worwor. My prick can never rice up because of oyinbo
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
fedorahat:

How is waybill a safer mode of doing business.

Without a verifiable contact address or a registered company profile. That is an avenue for scamming

You can always find a way even if it has to be arranging with the driver not to give out the money till he gets the product.

We need to support people who have the guts to start a business and not bring them down.

4 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Stevengerd(m): 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Beta pikin auction her own, use am buy house. africans go just attach so many shit to their virginity.
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by kinibigdeal(m): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Is that a sex doll
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by nothernstar: 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
So I go spend my money go buy this girl wey look like a starved pussy cat just because I want to enter sodom. Meanwhile there are sweet, robust juicy looking babes here in naija. Isim enweghi ike iba n'oba ekere ede.

3 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Witnes: 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
sexybaby22:

All you have to say is that the business can be transacted through a safe mode such as waybill if they aren't in the same state. Has the guy scammed you before or has anyone reported him of scamming them. How can you automatically conclude that he is a scammer. Someone is trying to make his future better and you are trying to ruin him without evidence. I don't blame you, you are an employee so you would never know what it takes to be an entrepreneur.
Which one con b ur own or na ur biznes partner in crime?

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by QuinSecrets(f): 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
Good business grin
Leme Auction mine too grin grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Witnes: 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
sexybaby22:

Which 1 con b ur own or na ur biznes partner in crime?
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Dottore: 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hia. What nonsense.
Virginity and inflated balloon share one thing in common.
... One prickly and it's all history. Mtchew
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Witnes:

Which one con b ur own or na ur biznes partner in crime?

You too, na your fellow customer care agent colleague?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by mustafa006: 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
I also need to auction my virginity, Nairaland slay Queens over to you
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by EmekaBlue(m): 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
That amount for what?
Rubbish oyibo foools
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by maisauki: 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
oyinbo and their ways of thinking will jus make you wonder...very funny set of people
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Snow02: 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
in other words she is selling fresh tear leather pvssy..ok
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by bentlywills(m): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
doyinisaac:
To buy a house...good idea....meanwhile some ladies lost their own virginity to get gala and coke..
Biko I need dz ur meme grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by EmekaBlue(m): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
doyinisaac:
To buy a house...good idea....meanwhile some ladies lost their own virginity to get gala and coke..
this afonja man ugly wella.
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by IdiAmin2(m): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
and naija babes dey loose virginity for suya and bottle of orijin

na wa ooo
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Snow02: 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
ah guarantee if she succeeds our few remaining naija virgins go follow her footsteps SMH virginity is about to become more scarce than it already is even if you find it'll be at a high cost
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by wizod(m): 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Nowadays its very easy to become a virgin even if your kitty cat is as wide as Atlantic Ocean
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by wizod(m): 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
nairavsdollars:
hw possible could dat be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently / My Experiences, After I Slept With Her,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.