Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (61909 Views)

36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by jbhitler(m): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
heaven is my witness that slim girls dont move me.how can i use my hard earned money to buy the virginity of a dead wood? haba,unafrican shape.no flesh,butt,boobs and so dry.inshort,i am more of a lady than her.abeg make she go sale am give arabs.na them dey pursue virgins go heaven.
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Pat081: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hope to hear dis soon here in Nigeria dat one gal want to sell her own to 4 money
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Snow02: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
HOLYDICK:
I hope the person wey go buy dat virginity get a 13.5inch (34cm) Dick when erect to hammer that brand new factory fitted p**sy grin

wicked dude LMAO
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Jaytecq(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Nowadays its very easy to become a virgin even if your kitty cat is as wide as Atlantic Ocean
hmmm.

.... tell me something!!!
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by JastSiryin(m): 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
This girl is so unflattering below the waist... just look at the second pic. Disgusting!
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Follygunners: 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
sexybaby22:

All you have to say is that the business can be transacted through a safe mode such as waybill if they aren't in the same state. Has the guy scammed you before or has anyone reported him of scamming them. How can you automatically conclude that he is a scammer. Someone is trying to make his future better and you are trying to ruin him without evidence. I don't blame you, you are an employee so you would never know what it takes to be an entrepreneur.

Mrs. Entrepreneur.. wellu donu oo
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
me too! i am Auctioning my virginity too! grin grin
Don't worry i have only had sex with just 135 women, not too much i guess. grin and oh! i am much cheaper tongue

Rubbish! angry
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Dammylois(f): 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Dry nyansh
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by ediko5(m): 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
Old news
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Agromuda(m): 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
doyinisaac:
To buy a house...good idea....meanwhile some ladies lost their own virginity to get gala and coke..

Meanwhile, some lost their own virginity because of BlackBerry that does not support ordinary Whatsapp again. SMH

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Danosaur007(m): 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
ayusco85:

If u don't have an office only whatsapp u are a scammer. No one shld pay before delivery, I know how they operate.
I work in a bank contact center and we ve received hundreds of calls and emails from victims of this type of business whr u will see an item on instagram or Facebook or whatsapp, u order and they request for pay before delivery. Once u pay dey block u on all their social media platforms.

You fail to understand that not everyone is the same. Well it's your problem really, i have sold to a number of people via this forum. Don't just go around spoiling people's business with your finger's, the internet is a very powerful community. Don't be the reason someone is unhappy, confirmation should come before conclusion not the other way around . Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by linearity: 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
wizod:
hw possible could dat be?

There are lots of virginity kits on eBay and Amazon many brands to choose from and it will be as good new...use google.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by purem(m): 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Nowadays its very easy to become a virgin even if your kitty cat is as wide as Atlantic Ocean

Mama di mama

Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by pennywys(m): 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
donstan18:
Why will someone even think of spending that much on her, when you can get a calabar girl with Orobo Pepsi and cabin biscuit.
you are mad
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Spylord48: 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
bentlywills:

Biko I need dz ur meme grin

screenshot it and go to your gallery, select the pic and look for crop option and crop the pic tilll you get the desired size

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Missymayaa: 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
doyinisaac:
To buy a house...good idea....meanwhile some ladies lost their own virginity to get gala and coke..
Exactly grin bUT some lost theirs for free only to end up marrying men that bought them highest shares in the world.
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Mypeople2(m): 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
That is less than two Neymar's weeks pay.Thank God you.But after buying the house for your parents, so what will you auction to furniture the house? It is okay, I will understand when I see you standing on the road
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by HOLYDICK(m): 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
Snow02:
wicked dude LMAO

grin grin grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
That geh is an[i]''efulefu''[/i]

Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by vertueptime: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
sexybaby22:

All you have to say is that the business can be transacted through a safe mode such as waybill if they aren't in the same state. Has the guy scammed you before or has anyone reported him of scamming them. How can you automatically conclude that he is a scammer. Someone is trying to make his future better and you are trying to ruin him without evidence. I don't blame you, you are an employee so you would never know what it takes to be an entrepreneur.

But whats the proof that hes not a scammer, the mode of his biz is a typical scamming model
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by jonadaft: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ecards28:
Hmm... This life don turn something else oo...

Vist my profile, read carefully and thank me later
The girl is extremely smart. My type of girl.
She's 100% better than most girls who lose theirs to loser for NOTHING!
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Greatzeus(m): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
ayusco85:

If u don't have an office only whatsapp u are a scammer. No one shld pay before delivery, I know how they operate.
I work in a bank contact center and we ve received hundreds of calls and emails from victims of this type of business whr u will see an item on instagram or Facebook or whatsapp, u order and they request for pay before delivery. Once u pay dey block u on all their social media platforms.
Imagine him saying he delivers Nationwide and through out the Wedt African region. Dangote Plc,one of the biggest industries in West Africa can't say that. Imagine the number of employees and delivery buses you will have to sell a product from Nigeria to all west African countries. Scammer angry

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by Tunsboy17(m): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
highest beeder on nairaland so far#200
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by afamaustin(m): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
nairavsdollars:
tell me more pls
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by doyinisaac(m): 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
Agromuda:

Meanwhile, some lost their own virginity because of BlackBerry that does not support ordinary Whatsapp again. SMH
Lol
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
she's mad....I can't pay 5k for her....slim girls irritates me tho
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by doyinisaac(m): 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Missymayaa:

Exactly grin bUT some lost theirs for free only to end up marrying men that bought them highest shares in the world.
You are right though...
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by vioment: 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Who cares about your hoopla? When person fit buy nice doll for intimacy. You go old for there.
Re: 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House by ayusco85(m): 12:36am On Jan 17, 2018
sexybaby22:

You have no idea what am talking about. So just keep shut.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.