Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

7 Signs He Is A Womanizer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs He Is A Womanizer (1058 Views)

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? / Why Am I Often Told I'm A Womanizer Even though I'm Not / I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Signs He Is A Womanizer by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Some guys are just so sleek. They know how to say the right things at the right time, so much that you wonder if they are true gentlemen or just amazing womanizers.
Put on your investigative spectacles. If there is a womanizer vying for your attention, these signs are sure to give him away.

1. Your intuition

The female intuition is a very powerful thing; never trivialize it. If the moment you go out on a date with him, you feel like something is off, don’t wave it away.

2. He is superficial

A true womanizer will not bother with getting to know you properly. Instead, he will focus on small talk and trust me, he is so good that you’ll barely notice so stay on top of your game.

3. His friends keep their distance

If you have started going steady and his friends remain aloof then don’t assume they don’t like you. It is probably because there have been too many like you in the past.

4. He’s too smooth

No guy should be so charming, romantic and able to say the right things all the time. A real guy should have rough edges (which will make you love him all the more over time).

5. His social media accounts give him away

Yes, I am advising that you stalk him a bit on social media. A pathological flirt will have a string of ladies following him. If you find that most of his friends are female then you may have cause to worry.

6. He’s secretive

Try asking about his past and you will find that he may get evasive or will tell you he is never been in a serious relationship before. Don’t feel special just yet.

7. He rushes

A guy that does not waste time in telling you he wants to get intimate is a certified player.
Re: 7 Signs He Is A Womanizer by iamJ(m): 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
for ur mind oooo
Re: 7 Signs He Is A Womanizer by EOOJ(m): 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hmmmmmmm....mr lecturer
Re: 7 Signs He Is A Womanizer by Cowbuoy: 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Fact is, we're all womanizers...
Or should I just say we all possesses the womanizing trait cheesy
Re: 7 Signs He Is A Womanizer by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
Cowbuoy:
Fact is, we're all womanizers...
Or should I just say we all possesses the womanizing trait cheesy
Speak for yourself it is not attributed to one gender.
Re: 7 Signs He Is A Womanizer by Tocheagle(m): 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
Not true
Re: 7 Signs He Is A Womanizer by Cowbuoy: 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Well, topic says "womanizer" not "manizer" (if there is anything like that sef)...

So wetin you want make ah talk??

Re: 7 Signs He Is A Womanizer by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
Cowbuoy:

Well, topic says "womanizer" not "manizer" (if there is anything like that sef)...

So wetin you want make ah talk??
You said you are all womanizers and not all men are womanizers.Manizer is funny.
Re: 7 Signs He Is A Womanizer by Cowbuoy: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You said you are all womanizers and not all men are womanizers.Manizer is funny.

Ehn ehn, ah lie??

If you see something new wey you like, you no go admire am and probably even more??

Re: 7 Signs He Is A Womanizer by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Cowbuoy:

Ehn ehn, ah lie??

If you see something new wey you like, you no go admire am and probably even more??
You are a bad boy can't you pretend like as if you saw nothing.
Re: 7 Signs He Is A Womanizer by Cowbuoy: 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You are a bad boy can't you pretend like as if you saw nothing.

Now, this is funny... grin grin

And how exactly am I gonna "unsee" something wey ah don see??

Re: 7 Signs He Is A Womanizer by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Cowbuoy:

Now, this is funny... grin grin

And how exactly am I gonna "unsee" something wey ah don see??
You nor sabi pretend?
Re: 7 Signs He Is A Womanizer by SmellingAnus(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
iamJ:
for ur mind oooo
okay noted...

Re: 7 Signs He Is A Womanizer by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Thank you my bro
Re: 7 Signs He Is A Womanizer by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
Thank you my bro
Thank you but you nor dey see the username I am a lady.
Re: 7 Signs He Is A Womanizer by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Thank you but you nor dey see the username I am a lady.
sorry o.. I no check your username.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The 6 Ways To Know A Woman Is In Love With You / Two Nairalanders Set To Wed (pre-wedding Photo) / I Need Your Opinion On This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.