Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Lady Goes on a Nakked shoot, Shares Photos From A Bush Photoshoot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes on a Nakked shoot, Shares Photos From A Bush Photoshoot (1075 Views)

My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Goes on a Nakked shoot, Shares Photos From A Bush Photoshoot by Slayerrz(f): 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Adhiambo revealed that she uses Facebook to lure her customers.

Speaking to The Nairobian, she confessed most of her clients are young boys and ‘doesn’t like dealing with old men’

“Old men I don’t want your jokes, please keep off let young people come...”, read a post on her Facebook page.

Adhiambo, who didn’t want to talk much about her private life, said that she doesn’t regret her ‘booming business’.

“I eat and live because of my nudes, therefore I am not ashamed. It is my body and everyone has his or her body,” she said.

A few weeks ago, Adhiambo received a lot of backlash from a Facebook page with some women claiming she is desperate and seeking for online attention.

However, some of her clients defended her claiming it was her right.

“ I once paid her and she sent me the pictures. I see nothing wrong. She is curvy and has a nice body, a student told The Nairobian

SEE MORE PICTURES

Re: Lady Goes on a Nakked shoot, Shares Photos From A Bush Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
Not bad to me cos nothing in this life wey we never see.Her nude wont be first and the last.Her body her business. grin Slay mama kiss
Re: Lady Goes on a Nakked shoot, Shares Photos From A Bush Photoshoot by SirMichael1: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
It isn't a nude when I can't see the intimate region. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes on a Nakked shoot, Shares Photos From A Bush Photoshoot by EbukaHades10(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
And she con fine.
Re: Lady Goes on a Nakked shoot, Shares Photos From A Bush Photoshoot by Nonso92(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
SirMichael1:
It isn't a nude when I can't see the intimate region. undecided

true.

this one, maybe we can call it 'nu' and keep the 'de' when the cloth comes off. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes on a Nakked shoot, Shares Photos From A Bush Photoshoot by Kenzico(m): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
undecided

Nke a Bu onye iberibe!....She should come Lemme give her a perfect Kitchen stool style...Silly Milf

(1) (Reply)

After Valentine,what Next? / Man & His Wives With Matching Outfit Celebrates Valentine At A Beer Parlour(pic) / Is It Okay For A Lady To Call You Names While Wooing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.