Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

“Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (76833 Views)

Do You Do This To Your Partner? PHOTO / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by Xisnin(m): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
Attention
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by BCISLTD: 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
Be fooling yourself
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by Appdriod: 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
Wow
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by rawtouch: 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
raw, rough, hard sexx..
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
Shud i say good gal?
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by rofanx13: 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
lol
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by phoenix17(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
DarkMagic:
cheesy
It is not easy
Team V in the house grin grin grin
Masturbating virgin
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by Xisnin(m): 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
mediocre:
Celibacy is one of the most misunderstood English words. When you decide to remain celibate, it means you should refrain from not only penetrative sex but also any form of sexual activity eg kissing, bj, hand job, fingering...

Some girls will have sucked the life out of dïcks, been finger fücked, infact they'll have performed all sorts of sexual atrocities apart from the actual penetrative sex, and still be calling themselves virgins grin grin Virgin my yansh grin grin .... I cannot even marry a virgin, for what na embarassed angry angry
As a confirmed mediocre, you shouldn't be picky because you may never get married.

1 Like

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by AngelJennifer: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
Beautiful.
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
andymofia:
but she has been knacking na, she's just been celibate with this man, she's not a virgin

Exactly.

Na so one girl i jam, say she be celibate, we were making out o until i come see craw craw yansh. Henceforth i supported her decision.
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by SaintHilary(m): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
[quote author=ubunja post=64251279]women never marry for sex. thats what men do.
any idiiot who believes her celibacy story will die in the most horrible way
No b fight na!!
Sumone can not be a virgin in peace again undecided
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by dokJ: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
eventhough i dont beliv ...but make she take easy with d man o....make he no go get penil ulcer and penil fracture
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by mediocre(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
Xisnin:

As a confirmed mediocre, you shouldn't be picky because you may never get married.
Ok i have noticed you. Now go back to being miserable thanks.
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by sirgalahad26(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
liar spotted!!! sha continue to lie till i invent the lie detector!
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by jashar(f): 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
Celibacy...

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
ubunja:
women never marry for sex. thats what men do.
any idiiot who believes her celibacy story will die in the most horrible way.
lmao,Lagbaja,epe.
you dey curse ppl?
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
ubunja:

Do u know her before now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by vanhelsing1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
dedonfranco:
Enjoy urself, I will join u dis Year.
please dude...wat she meant is....since she started dating dis guy,she has not had sex,not since she was born...plsss get d intent of her words...
thanks
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
She's just a church girl to this nice guy but IndecentStar to many bad guys
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
And then you realize that sex is overrated.
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by realmindz: 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Hehehehe! The husband dey somewhere now dey figure out how e take end up with Corodom grin

this guy don suffer....lol. his meme will go places
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by ClumsyFlimsy: 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
ubunja:
cheesy
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Cellibacy my rosy ass
It pays to be celibate LifeofAirforce cool

1 Like

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mumu man, so he didn't fvck that pvssy since and he was spending on top her head grin grin grin
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by humilitypays(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
ubunja:
lies bro, she's right, most women marry for sex while majority of men marry to have kids; son especially.

All things being equal, most women would love to marry their first love but u know, men are assholes grin

If not for having legal children, majority of men would prefer to stay single and have numerous hot girlfriends sexmate cry

1 Like

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by cpu2006(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
tell your husband to confirm that to us.
we are waiting for the report.
minister for information must hear this
Olosho junior
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by SheIsElle(f): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
HeWrites:

You believe her undecided
Yes.
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
BANG CONTINUES SEASON 1
Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by ubunja(m): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
humilitypays:
lies bro, she's right, most women marry for sex while majority of men marry to have kids; son especially.

All things being equal, most women would love to marry their first love but u know, men are assholes grin

If not for having legal children, majority of men would prefer to stay single and have numerous hot girlfriends sexmate cry
the rising tide of baby mamas will show you what women marry for. and its not sex.

1 Like

Re: “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) by blessingsonflee(f): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Hehehehe! The husband dey somewhere now dey figure out how e take end up with Corodom grin
cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) / Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) / I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.