Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

10 Memes On The Trending Sex Doll - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Memes On The Trending Sex Doll (40402 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Memes On The Trending Sex Doll by Ilekokonit: 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
Love Machine that is even worst, no one cry about it

True talk. Overuse of vibrators and dildos causes vaginal odour over time due to the wear and tear of the vaginal walls and the attendant osmosis of liquid from the bladder and rectum into the Vj although it is a gradual wearing down process that is not immediately noticed by the participant.

Some women use it for hours on end at a go happily thinking that they no longer need a man as the vibrator can service them for 4 hours a time not realising that its just like drilling a well, you must drill and hit water sooner or later.

Its similar to a "combined" Rectovaginal and Vesicovaginal fistula but on a milder but more embarrassing scale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Memes On The Trending Sex Doll by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ilekokonit:

True talk. Overuse of vibrators and dildos causes vaginal odour over time due to the wear and tear of the vaginal walls and the attendant osmosis of liquid from the bladder and rectum into the Vj although it is a gradual wearing down process that is not immediately noticed by the participant.

Some women use it for hours on end at a go happily thinking that they no longer need a man as the vibrator can service them for 4 hours a time not realising that its just like drilling a well, you must drill and hit water sooner or later.

Its similar to a "combined" Rectovaginal and Vesicovaginal fistula but on a milder but more embarrassing scale.
This one thinks he has made sense. Probably smiled at this post whilst typing loool. NLanders are soo foolish
Re: 10 Memes On The Trending Sex Doll by Ilekokonit: 2:46am On Jan 18, 2018
Safiaaa:
This one thinks he has made sense. Probably smiled at this post whilst typing loool. NLanders are soo foolish

You have the guts to call someone who is minding his own business foolish just because he is speaking about MEDICAL FACTS he knows about.

If you feel that your secret use of a vibrator is getting exposed, then this is not the way to go about saving face. At least I did not specifically mention you or any woman for that matter, I just stated MEDICAL FACTS about the damage overuse of vibrators can cause to the vagina by way of a smelly vagina.

And you have the guts to come charging out of the woods to call me foolish for stating a well known medical fact.

Well, facts are facts and if you are using a vibrator on yourself, be advised to reduce its use if you don't want to eventually end up with a repulsively smelling vagina BUT if you already have a repulsively smelling vagina as a result of your over use of a vibrator on yourself then your hope of keeping a "clean" man is gone.

Sorry but a foolish woman with her own hands destroys her own ......

And to cap it all, not only do you MOST LIKELY have a vibrator destroyed smelly vagina, you have a foul mouth also and you don't mind your own business hence your being single.

Okay, I get your game. You are thinking along the lines of attack is the best form of defence and you thought I was exposing your secret addiction to a vibrator, and felt that by calling me foolish, you would cow me into silence but you are mistaken because you can't argue or throw insults or tantrums at MEDICAL FACTS.

Its just common sense that if you keep drilling a well, you will meet water sooner or later and likewise with your over use of a vibrator on the walls of your vagina, its walls will be progressively worn down and somewhere down the line, osmosis will take its course sooner or later and the worn down walls of your vagina will give way slowly but surely to allow liquid from your bladder and/or rectum to start seeping through the now thin walled vagina into the vaginal cavity via the anterior and posterior walls of the vagina hence the resultant repugnant smell coming out of your vagina when ever it is open and the foul smelling fluid has to be kept at bay with mounds of tissue paper.

All this because you got addicted to a vibrator which you should have used on yourself sparingly and researched about the dangers of overusing it.

The truth is bitter but you can decide to destroy your own vagina with your own hands by over indulging in using a heavy duty vibrator.

But don't say you weren't warned of the medical dangers of such.

Next time you don't jump in just because you don't like someones non specific post and decide in your wisdom to call such a person foolish just because you can.
Re: 10 Memes On The Trending Sex Doll by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 18, 2018
Ilekokonit:

You have the guts to call someone who is minding his own business foolish just because he is speaking about MEDICAL FACTS he knows about.

If you feel that your secret use of a vibrator is getting exposed, then this is not the way to go about saving face. At least I did not specifically mention you or any woman for that matter, I just stated MEDICAL FACTS about the damage overuse of vibrators can cause to the vagina by way of a smelly vagina.

And you have the guts to come charging out of the woods to call me foolish for stating a well known medical fact.

Well, facts are facts and if you are using a vibrator on yourself, be advised to reduce its use if you don't want to eventually end up with a repulsively smelling vagina BUT if you already have a repulsively smelling vagina as a result of your over use of a vibrator on yourself then your hope of keeping a "clean" man is gone.

Sorry but a foolish woman with her own hands destroys her own ......

And to cap it all, not only do you MOST LIKELY have a vibrator destroyed smelly vagina, you have a foul mouth also and you don't mind your own business hence your being single.

Okay, I get your game. You are thinking along the lines of attack is the best form of defence and you thought I was exposing your secret addiction to a vibrator, and felt that by calling me foolish, you would cow me into silence but you are mistaken because you can't argue or throw insults or tantrums at MEDICAL FACTS.

Its just common sense that if you keep drilling a well, you will meet water sooner or later and likewise with your over use of a vibrator on the walls of your vagina, its walls will be progressively worn down and somewhere down the line, osmosis will take its course sooner or later and the worn down walls of your vagina will give way slowly but surely to allow liquid from your bladder and/or rectum to start seeping through the now thin walled vagina into the vaginal cavity via the anterior and posterior walls of the vagina hence the resultant repugnant smell coming out of your vagina when ever it is open and the foul smelling fluid has to be kept at bay with mounds of tissue paper.

All this because you got addicted to a vibrator which you should have used on yourself sparingly and researched about the dangers of overusing it.

The truth is bitter but you can decide to destroy your own vagina with your own hands by over indulging in using a heavy duty vibrator.

But don't say you weren't warned of the medical dangers of such.

Next time you don't jump in just because you don't like someones non specific post and decide in your wisdom to call such a person foolish just because you can.
what you're saying is NOT medically proven please stop deluding yourself with your stupid opinions. You know nothing and reading through your post it shows that your less than knowledgeable. Using a vibrator leads to orgasms which actually strengthen the vagina walls. The muscles contract multiple times during an orgasm leaving them stronger. Almost similar to when women do kegels but just more intense. The only downside to a vibrator is dependency and possible nerve damage. You may not feel as sensitive to the normal touch of anything else.

Everything you're saying is complete bullocks. Smh. You sound so ridiculous honestly. Well Nigerians are known for being ignorant and deceiving themselves with lies rather than facts. Lool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Tweets She Wants A Porsche SUV, Few Days Later Her Man Made It Happen(pics) / Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.