Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Sexfree Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexfree Relationship (5661 Views)

To Have A Sexfree Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexfree Relationship by adosjun(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2010
We make mistake and blame it on others this was the exact dat happens to ladies dat embark on sexual relationship n get heart broken and blame it on guyz being promiscous. People are of the opinion dat sex is the bond in a relation ship does dat mean a sexual free relationship can't thrive.
To me the best way to keep the best guy dat really luv u is to deny him sex and men don't want to be f<^k their wife to be any how
Re: Sexfree Relationship by Spanishfly(f): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2010
I personally do not believe that. If a man loves you and wants to be with you, whether sex or no sex, he would be with you.
Re: Sexfree Relationship by Areaboy2(m): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2010
wen will u guys ever learn that s#x has absolutely nothing to do with it weather the guy will truly love or not  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sexfree Relationship by Spanishfly(f): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2010
Exactly! Don't understand what the poster is infering.
Re: Sexfree Relationship by adosjun(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2010
Sex creat fake bond between 2 pips in a r/s.this bond neva last long. Wen dis sex quest is satisfied,there is alwayz a break up.
Re: Sexfree Relationship by Areaboy2(m): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2010
adosjun:

intimacy creat fake bond between 2 pips in a r/s.this bond neva last long. Wen dis intimacy quest is satisfied,there is alwayz a break up.
rubbish undecided undecided
Re: Sexfree Relationship by Andy1985ng(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2010
This thread will not last long. The others like this one didn't go too well
@poster
a sexless relationship is very possible but there will always be a "BUT",
Re: Sexfree Relationship by adosjun(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2010
Andy true talk. Dat is while wen i see ladies lamenting in heartbreak i don't even luk twice. Most gurls dat are heart broken r those ones dat gave it out frönt ,left n centre anytime n where.
Re: Sexfree Relationship by Girl846(f): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2010
Intimacy when done within marriage helps to bond the couple.
But intimacy outside marriage is usually done out of lust and lust doesn't last long. That is why these days by the time people decide to marry, they have a basketball team of sexual partners behind them. If the intimacy was 'so bonding' then why did all the past sexual relationships fail?
People (guys especially) are good at separating emotions and intimacy.

Sexless relationships can be very fulfilling because you have the time to focus on more meaningful aspects of the relationship other than the mere mechanical act of intimacy.
Re: Sexfree Relationship by daduke2k(m): 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2010
Se.x is vital in any r/ship. There is alwayz romance nvolvd and it leads 2 se.x which in itself is inevitable.
Re: Sexfree Relationship by adosjun(m): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ girl846, gud talk. Only wish pips cld see r/s beyond havin sex. Sex is nw done anywhere even right in d church.
Re: Sexfree Relationship by 190: 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2010
if my gurl dosent sleep with me,

Imma bounce!
Re: Sexfree Relationship by daduke2k(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2010
Hahaha, ruggedy baba sup nah?
Re: Sexfree Relationship by Andy1985ng(m): 12:15am On Apr 13, 2010
Ladies should understand that guys generally tend to use their "head" in a relationship as opposed to the ladies using their "hearts". Yeah, we dudes tend to seperate emotions when issues of intimacy comes up but our "3rd leg" gets the major attention in a relationship as we feel it is the MAJOR thing we can benefit from the whole thing. Sexless relationship is possible but it occurs in extremely rare cases, usually ending in cheating by one (or both parties)
Re: Sexfree Relationship by iice(f): 3:25am On Apr 13, 2010
Women and some men get wrapped up in fairytales. Instead of them to live the lives of reality. . .they are living the lives of fantasy in reality grin

Nothing wrong in being in a sex-free relationship but for the right reasons.

Girl846:

Intimacy when done within marriage helps to bond the couple.
But intimacy outside marriage is usually done out of lust and lust doesn't last long.

So you can't love outside a marriage?
Re: Sexfree Relationship by Girl846(f): 3:42am On Apr 13, 2010
iice:

So you can't love outside a marriage?

Oh, I'm sure people having intimacy can truly be in love outside marriage. Let me correct myself, "many" not all is lust.
I am just speaking from what I have seen in my immediate environment and from friends' relationships, It is mostly lust.
Even after some of my friends claim to love each other, they ahead to hurt each other by cheating or eventually break up for silly reasons.
Im at university and it seems like people are just out for casual intimacy and hookups.
I guess I am just cynical about youthful relationships. undecided
Re: Sexfree Relationship by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 13, 2010
Sexless relationships can be very fulfilling because you have the time to focus on more meaningful aspects of the relationship other than the mere mechanical act of intimacy.

@Girl846. When did sex become a mechanical act, Funniest word i have heard since i became a nlander!!!
Re: Sexfree Relationship by 190: 4:21am On Apr 13, 2010
daduke2k:

Hahaha, ruggedy baba sup nah?

hey, baba FRAYO, i de kampe~
How your side, u don chop so?
Re: Sexfree Relationship by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 13, 2010
which day did u become Rugeddy baba.

That's good news. grin Think your wale will be Mallam Spicey then!!! tongue
Re: Sexfree Relationship by iice(f): 4:29am On Apr 13, 2010
Girl846:

Oh, I'm sure people having intimacy can truly be in love outside marriage. Let me correct myself, "many" not all is lust.
I am just speaking from what I have seen in my immediate environment and from friends' relationships, It is mostly lust.
Even after some of my friends claim to love each other, they ahead to hurt each other by cheating or eventually break up for silly reasons.
Im at university and it seems like people are just out for casual intimacy and hookups.
I guess I am just cynical about youthful relationships. undecided  

People in marriage cheat and hurt each other either physically or emotionally.  Marriage does not guarantee love, happiness or peace.  Marriage cannot correct or set right what is evil in man (by that i mean human).  
But having said that. . .i understand what you mean about casual relationships and people who claim to love each other.
Re: Sexfree Relationship by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 13, 2010
iice. I think you are totally right. But it think a higher percent of frivolity exist outside marriage.
Re: Sexfree Relationship by topup: 5:08am On Apr 13, 2010
I'm not sure if deny is the word. Both people should be commited no matter what, and the guy should respect the choise of the woman. I think if you withdraw sex from the equation it can really allow you to think clearer about what is good and bad within a relationship. Often people waste their time with people because the 'sex is good'. I think it is time to really think for ourselves whether we deserve more, or whether sex is all we need to keep us happy.
Re: Sexfree Relationship by iice(f): 5:21am On Apr 13, 2010
Donpuzo:

iice. I think you are totally right. But it think a higher percent of frivolity exist outside marriage.

You are right as well.  I think because when people get to the point of marriage, it's like time to settle down or they delude themselves to thinking they are ready to do so.  Plus the sanctity of marriage, which i'm sure many initially start out to uphold but some break off after some point. undecided
Re: Sexfree Relationship by Digriz(m): 7:26am On Apr 13, 2010
My first relationship was wt a girls that put se.x out of bound to me if i wnt to date her,i agreed to maintain that bt d second time we met each other in my place,she was d one demanding for it and i gave it to her and frm then she started demanding it regularly even more than i. Unfortunately,the relationship crumbled and we parted ways coz i've gotten enof of her.
Se.x is important bt once in a while so that d desire and d expectation wl be great when u think abt it.

1 Like

Re: Sexfree Relationship by daduke2k(m): 7:53am On Apr 13, 2010
190:

hey, baba FRAYO, i de kampe~
How your side, u don chop so?
 who be FRAYO? I no be old man o, u dey jons o. . . .
Re: Sexfree Relationship by Donvilo(m): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2010
@Topic. ORIGINALLY, intimacy was made for married couples only. But now, both the married & unmarried ones indulge in the same activity which was intended for the former.
Whatever u hav in mind (Whether Lust, money or power) before embarking on a relationship is the outcome of what u will see in that relationship. U don't expect the relationship to work out well when it is all based on other things excluding LOVE. It will only backfire against u. That's why there are many break-ups going on now.
Re: Sexfree Relationship by rickie4us(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2010
Donvilo:

@Topic. ORIGINALLY, intimacy was made for married couples only. But now, both the married & unmarried ones indulge in the same activity which was intended for the former.
Whatever u hav in mind (Whether Lust, money or power) before embarking on a relationship is the outcome of what u will see in that relationship. U don't expect the relationship to work out well when it is all based on other things excluding LOVE. It will only backfire against u. That's why there are many break-ups going on now.

please, tell them

(1) (Reply)

He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man / One Word To Describe This Couple (pic) / I Cant Pretend Anymore!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.