Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man (5661 Views)

Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by acidtalk: 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
I had an early morning meeting with a client today. On getting to his office by 7:30am, he had not yet gotten to the office so I was left to relax in his son's office and the cleaners were cleaning the reception and other office area.

I noticed this young man was engrossed in reading a "Property Newspaper". After about 20minutes of him being too engrossed I had to ask him if he was planning on moving out of his father's house and was looking for an apartment.

With some worth of a shock, this young lad told me he had already gotten a .ini flat apartment about 30minutes walking distance from his dad's office and he had even furnished it to his own taste.

Then I asked what he needed the property he was searching for and he said, he wanted to save towards buying a plot of land to start building his own house.

To cut the story short, this young man doesn't yet have a car (even though his father has over 4 executive cars but comes from a part of the country where they believe everyone should work hard to get what they want in life).

Then I introduced him to a lawyer frend who deals in property. Before 6:30pm this evening, this young lad called me to tell me he was going to pay a half a million (N500,000) part payment for a plot of land he will complete payments in a few months time. Jokingly I asked him why he didn't buy a car instead as this were his words "Bros! If I go buy car all these girls no go let me rest them go think say I don arrive. At least make i meet my true love on feet and we will enjoy my mansion together"

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
That`s impressive.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Totoplayer20: 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
Smart man
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by kilimanjaro(m): 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2012
But they both serve different things nah. Car is a tool while a house is a .........
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by acidtalk: 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2012
Yeah! He is a smart young man but won't our ladies turn down such a vision filled man just because he doesn't have a can and then rather settle with someone who used his entire life savings (and borrowed funds) to buy a CRV or Ivtec?

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Sijo01(f): 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
Why not @op,
not all girls ar gold-digger.
Wata smart dude.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2012
I`m taking a cue from that dude. A house is an Asset while a car is more of a liability. Except maybe you`re a car collector. Then vintage cars usually value more than the regular ones.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Mynd44: 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2012
I know ladies who actually advice their men not to bother about spending on them. They will rather see you succeeding cos they know it will come back to them
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by slimyem: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2012
nice move..i'd say!
...and would support a partner if that's the choice he makes first.
...although,i also think a car is a necessity not a luxury..esp. in a city like lagos!
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Totoplayer20: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44: I know ladies who actually advice their men not to bother about spending on them. They will rather see you succeeding cos they know it will come back to them

Yes, there are few good Nigerian women
Hope the good women find a man that will appreciated them
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by 080ictcom(f): 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
good one here. Same goes to gels oo becos some guys are after gels money not for love. I mean 60% of men
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by acidtalk: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44: I know ladies who actually advice their men not to bother about spending on them. They will rather see you succeeding cos they know it will come back to them

Have a long time very good friend like that. We have had on and off relationship but I might just settle to marry her.

She doesn't mind even if the guy stay in a room. She hadly ask me for things and even if I turn her down she never insist.

Hard to find a Lady who will complain that I spent too much or this or on that. Because of her, I put a end to getting "wants". Very enterprising and hardworking lady.

My only fear is......*running to go pickup my mobile*
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Totoplayer20: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2012
acidtalk:

Have a long time very good friend like that. We have had on and off relationship but I might just settle to marry her.

She doesn't mind even if the guy stay in a room. She hadly ask me for things and even if I turn her down she never resist.

Rare to find a Lady who will complain that I spent too much or this or on that. Because of her, I put a end to getting "wants". Very enterprising and hardworking lady.

My only fear is......*running to go pickup my mobile*
Cut all off
Change your mobile number if you love her
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by acidtalk: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2012
slimyem: nice move..i'd say!
...and would support a partner if that's the choice he makes first.
...although,i also think a car is a necessity not a luxury..esp. in a city like lagos!

Slimyem can you jump bus with your guy?
You wey your eye don tear reach back.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Totoplayer20: 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2012
acidtalk:

I came to Nairaland because you people make my day
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by acidtalk: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2012
Will post something I was tagged in on facebook by a friend soon for all boys to warn those babes that are too shy to jump the bus with them.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by acidtalk: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
Totoplayer20:
I came to Nairaland because you people make my day

I am so happy we are making you happy, as I am equally enjoying your company.

Isn't nairaland getting more interesting without the bashing and unwaranted criticism? I am so much loving it this past few days.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by acidtalk: 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
Very funny stuff but true.

Ladies Listen Oh!

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by gomentii(m): 8:12am On Jun 05, 2012
acidtalk: Yeah! He is a smart young man but won't our ladies turn down such a vision filled man just because he doesn't have a can and then rather settle with someone who used his entire life savings (and borrowed funds) to buy a CRV or Ivtec?

bros u are damn right b'cos i'm in d same kpalava... I'm a proud owner of two houses in lagos to d glory of God,however,since i sold my car b'cos of it problems my relationship started fluctuating. I tink our girls prefer car to house . I'm talkin as a living witness;car in this part of d world is very very important if not u wuld be single for donkey yrs.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Mynd44: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2012
Unfortunately, this has become the norm among most girls. But you should note that only girls who are not ready for marriage do this.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by slimyem: 8:46am On Jun 05, 2012
acidtalk:

go siddon jor!
Wetin you know?cheesy
my bf don lap me for inside bus before sef one year like thatcheesycheesy...tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Exponental(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2012
It depends on what he has, earns n does. He shld just make sure he doesnt die struggling 4 a vehicle cos d land will be sold 2 someone else.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58am On Jun 05, 2012
Hmmm.... I likey!

Long term investments are d real deal.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by kilimanjaro(m): 10:00am On Jun 05, 2012
It's a known fact that a car depreciate while a house appreciate. A car is also a liability while a house is an asset. But all in all i prefer a car first because car is a useful material that get u around; it get u moving anytime to get things done.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02am On Jun 05, 2012
acidtalk: Yeah! He is a smart young man but won't our ladies turn down such a vision filled man just because he doesn't have a can and then rather settle with someone who used his entire life savings (and borrowed funds) to buy a CRV or Ivtec?

Well.....blood suckers would

Its left for u guys to stay away from Draculas wen peaking ur wifeys.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Idowuogbo(f): 10:05am On Jun 05, 2012
kilimanjaro: It's a known fact that a car depreciate while a house appreciate. A car is also a liability while a house is an asset. But all in all i prefer a car first because car is a useful material that get u around; it get u moving anytime to get things done.
See u! Na swagga u wan form abi? I pity u.

So Fashola okada dem pass ur level abi? Lool
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by BBDelta(m): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2012
The issue of Young Men struggling to build houses these days, still dey wonder me oh. This is just some crazy societal influence. A Residential house is not an investment and cannot give you any kind of security even in terms of accomodation, you will only end up putting your self in a regional boundage and would limit your chances of exploring for greater feats in life because you must stay in that particular region. Now the influence of having my own house as a young man about to get married or just married and within the next ten years who have only about 2 or 3 children, is basically generated from the ill treatment of Landlords towards their tenants ( and fear of not having money for accomodation), if not. If I am renting a 3 bedroom flat from a responsible firm with good standards of tenancy agreement where no sentiments of landlard and it's excess is a question, Then for 300 - 400 thousand a year, Would mean I can stay in the apartment for 10 years for just 3 - 4 million naira. Instead of investing a whooping some of minimum 15 million naira to build a 3 bedroom bungalow. Why not expand your business frontiers and develop your self with the 11 - 12 million and secure your financial inflow. Well my own perspective.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

lol. Funny you.......... How u dey?
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Nayah(f): 10:25am On Jun 05, 2012
lol the house is the most important, wh such a question op?
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Idowuogbo(f): 11:42am On Jun 05, 2012
kunletiwoo:

lol. Funny you.......... How u dey?
Am gud o! Longest! How u doing?
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by kilimanjaro(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

No be swagga o. Na only fool go buy car just to impress babe.
Btw, do u guys know that cars open more doors as far as Naija is concern?
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Am gud o! Longest! How u doing?

Am good @ID

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Word To Describe This Couple (pic) / I Cant Pretend Anymore!!! / I Caught My Neighbor Red Handed (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.