Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' (5368 Views)

Isah Finally Joins American Wife In The US / Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by ogorwyne(f): 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
The original guy doesn't reply everyone na, even when he wants to reply sometimes he wouldn't quote the person, he would just post.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by apollo13(m): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Cherrycandy:
Your brother joined nairaland and so...Who cares by the way

You might even be the same person using that ID and replying yourself...Aren't you ashamed undecided Why do you like seeking people's attention unnecessarily

Will you die if you don't open all these your useless thread
He is the same person. Don't be deceived.

The kind of nonsense you post online amazes me as old as you are

Channel your energy into things that are productive and stop fooling yourself on nairaland 247

You keep displaying irrelevant pictures like we care

You should be over 28 if i'm not mistaken...Grow up!
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by donstan18: 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
Cherrycandy:

Slow poke!
Dunce!

At least i don't create useless threads like you do...I read the news and comment when it's necessary

You don't see me here everyday

Let me recommend a book for you:

Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R Covey that is if you know how to read and comprehend

It will help you a lot

It's not by coming on here to shout " It is too late to fail"
Olodo...

Hy, hope you'v had dinner?

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
Cherrycandy:

Slow poke!
Dunce!

At least i don't create useless threads like you do...I read the news and comment when it's necessary

You don't see me here everyday

Let me recommend a book for you:

Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R Covey that is if you know how to read and comprehend

It will help you a lot

It's not by coming on here to shout " It is too late to fail"
Olodo...

I don't talk too much o

Please go read your stupid book on how to propose to man cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by KushyKush: 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mariinee:
Lmaooo. grin grin grin

Don't wish me bad if you don't want bad things to fall on you. undecided
You didn't allow me talk to that girl abi angry
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
KushyKush:

You didn't allow me talk to that girl abi angry
Lol. My battery died yesterday actually. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
donstan18:

Hy, hope you'v had dinner?
grin grin
What's your point? grin
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by KushyKush: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mariinee:
Lol. My battery died yesterday actually. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

undecided undecided undecided

Her voice sounds lovely over the phone. That laugh kept replaying in my head.

I think I am in love already embarassed
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by 2018Airforce1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thanks guys for accepting me into your midst

Like my brother Airforce 1 would say "it is too late to fail, Amen.
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by sirgalahad26(m): 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
like brother like brother! and dat one too was offering the whole world a sip of whatever he's taking
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
KushyKush:

Her voice sounds lovely over the phone. That laugh kept recording in my head.

I think I am in love already embarassed
Lol. Are you okay? So, what about me? grin grin

I don't know why everyone that calls me always want to speak with her. She's always shouting when I'm on phone. undecided undecided
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by KushyKush: 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mariinee:
Lol. Are you okay? So, what about me? grin grin

I don't know why everyone that calls me always want to speak with her. She's always shouting when I'm on phone. undecided undecided
She be Mami water. Na so those people dey do.

Remember the first time we spoke about her I was at the beach. Her Mami water spirit don enter me undecided
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
2018Airforce1:
Thanks guys for accepting me into your midst

Like my brother Airforce 1 would say "it is too late to fail, Amen.

Lol
I love you bro
So so much cheesy

Owerri Tomorow angry
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
2018Airforce1:

Thanks my dear boy
Airforce1 I sight you bro
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by donstan18: 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mariinee:
grin grin What's your point? grin
Hunger Bad grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
donstan18:

Hunger Bad grin
Lmaoooo....I knew! grin grin grin
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
grin grin
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by 2018Airforce1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Lol
I love you bro
So so much cheesy

Owerri Tomorow angry

I wish you safe trip my boy
You know I got your back always

Greet them for me o cheesy
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
KushyKush:

She be Mami water. Na so those people dey do.

Remember the first time we spoke about her I was at the beach. Her Mami water spirit don enter me undecided
You didn't answer my first question. What about me? I love you, you know?

She actually just viewed and left this thread, I'm sure she knows how you feel alreadycheesy grin
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by dollytino4real(f): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
brother welcome sha! but no finish dem with fork o!
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
2018Airforce1:

I wish you safe trip my boy
You know I got your back always

Greet them for me o cheesy

Keep deceiving me o cheesy

But I miss my grand ma , if not I for vex change my mind . angry
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by Amarabae(f): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise for you.
By the way, you need this drug.
2x2 daily.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by KushyKush: 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mariinee:
You didn't answer my first question. What about me? I love you, you know?

She actually just viewed and left this thread, I'm sure she knows how you feel alreadycheesy grin

We both know you mean the exact opposite of everything you type grin

Tell her to catch me outside on whatsapp. Howboutdat? wink
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by donstan18: 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mariinee:
Lmaoooo....I knew! grin grin grin
Lol, grin You'v been in such mood? grin
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by 2018Airforce1(m): 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Keep deceiving me o cheesy

But I miss my grand ma , if not I for vex change my mind . angry

Good to know we both feel same way
Miss grandma like crazy

Rep me brother

You're the man of the house you know
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
KushyKush:

We both know you mean the exact opposite of everything you type grin

Tell her to catch me outside on whatsapp. Howboutdat? wink
I am hurt. Why do you like hurting my feelings? Seriously, why? cry cry

As per grenade wey you be nah? Ashawo shaku shaku. grin grin
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, grin
You'v been in such mood? grin
Lol, nope. grin grin
But the way you asked, it was reflective.
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
2018Airforce1:

Good to know we both feel same way
Miss grandma like crazy

Rep me brother

You're the man of the house you know

Sweat, blood and my life i would give to see my family happy, I swear to God .
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by KushyKush: 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mariinee:
I am hurt. Why do you like hurting my feelings? Seriously, why? cry cry

As per grenade wey you be nah? Ashawo shaku shaku. grin grin
I can't come and go and be standing on the queue of your many suitors

Oya tell her oh.
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
To be honest, if just one single family is harboring two mad grown ups...it's a sad something.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by donstan18: 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mariinee:
Lol, nope. grin grin But the way you asked, it was reflective.
You must be a coded Bae grin

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by 2018Airforce1(m): 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Sweat, blood and my life i would give to see my family happy, I swear to God .
I love you so much brother

You inspire me like everyday , been related to you s a privilege

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sweet Uncle Tosin / How I Was Cajoled By A Girl / Life Is a Bitch, Nigerian Lady Says As She Goes Nak£d. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.