Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' (5315 Views)

Isah Finally Joins American Wife In The US / Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hi guys , I want to use these opportunity to officially present to you my dear bro, 2018Airforce1 and we look alike .

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by Fernandowski(m): 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nairaland wept

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hope say him mumu no high reach ya own

16 Likes

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by 2018Airforce1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Hi guys , I want to use these opportunity to officially present to you my dear bro, 2018Airforce1 and we look alike .

Thanks my dear boy
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by iPrevail(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
Dude, are you like a psychopath or som'in? Really, what's wrong with you?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by DarkMagic(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
Who get chain..make them chain this guy undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by donstan18: 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
Fernandowski:
Nairaland wept

11 Likes

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by Bossontop(m): 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
But dis iz not d real airforce one sha

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by HausaOverlord: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
This brainless walnut again

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Hope say him mumu no high reach ya own

grin grin grin
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
This is serious shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
Fernandowski:
Nairaland wept

grin grin grin angry
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
2018Airforce1:

Thanks my dear boy

Bro , I told you that if you want to know how truly Nigerians re , join Nairaland .

It's just a harmless thread , now see the comments. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by roarik(f): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
oga oo
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by 2018Airforce1(m): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Bro , I told you that if you want to know how truly Nigerians re , join Nairaland .

It's just a harmless thread , now see the comments. cheesy

Yeah, and to think tha cause of the frustration is in aso rock sipping fura de nunu

Smh
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
Airforce 1, If someone won't tell you the truth, I drink limca will tell you..

Over the years you have seek attention on nairaland, first you started with how you were going to blow, disturbing us from one thread to another, you have released several songs and yet, you are not even an upcoming artist, you are simply not a musician..

Even upcoming artist gets shows to showcase their talents..

But you are here on nairaland 24/7 seeking attention by uploading pics and drinks on one location for years now..

You simply have to get your priorities right in life..

Time wait for no man..

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by Oxster(m): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
This is serious shocked

Our relationship abigrintongue
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by 2018Airforce1(m): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Over the years you have seek attention on nairaland, first you started with how you were going to blow, disturbing us from one thread to another, you have released several songs and yet, you are not even an upcoming artist, you are simply not a musician..

But you are here on nairaland 24/7 seeking attention by uploading pics and drinks on one location for years now..

Time wait for no man..

Keep your truth and go make money . cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by Oxster(m): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
2018Airforce1:

Yeah, and to think tha cause of the frustration is in aso rock sipping fura de nunu

Smh

Is like I will create another NL,.nd my moniker will be#2018lifeofairforec1

gringrin

What do u think fam?

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Time wait for no man..

It's my Data , my money , my time , my phone .

You should more concern on how to move your life forward . cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
Wish I care.
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
Chikita66:
Wish I care.

Ah sorry o grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by LesbianBoy(m): 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lifeofairforce.....make i no lie for you, you dey fvck up i swear! With all these attention seeking and show off, you still never straff one nairaland babe! Chai......O ja mi la ra je angry

By now i expected you to have posted the pant and bra a nairaland babe (like mariinee lipsrsealed lipsrsealed) forgot in your house after you finish fvcking her angry angry angry angry angry

10 Likes

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Lifeofairforce make i no lie for you, you dey fvck up i swear! With all these attention seeking and show off, you still never straff one nairaland babe! Chai......O ja mi la ra je angry

By now i expected you to have posted the pant and bra a nairaland babe forgot in your house after you finish fvcking her angry angry angry angry angry

I want to Bleep you instead
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by Cherrycandy: 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Your brother joined nairaland and so...Who cares by the way

You might even be the same person using that ID and replying yourself...Aren't you ashamed undecided Why do you like seeking people's attention unnecessarily

Will you die if you don't open all these your useless thread

The kind of nonsense you post online amazes me as old as you are

Channel your energy into things that are productive and stop fooling yourself on nairaland 247

You keep displaying irrelevant pictures like we care

You should be over 28 if i'm not mistaken...Grow up!

16 Likes

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by LesbianBoy(m): 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

I want to Bleep you instead

I like girls especially the ones with big nyansh...

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
Cherrycandy:

You might even be the same person using that ID and replying yourself...Aren't you ashamed undecided Why do you like seeking people's attention unnecessarily

Channel your energy into things that are productive and stop fooling yourself on nairaland 247

You should be over 28 if i'm not mistaken...Grow up!

Shut up
You're always on nairaland 24/7 yet you claim productive ?

Please shut up cheesy cheesy
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
LesbianBoy:

I like girls especially the ones with big nyansh...

Dem full everywhere
Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by donstan18: 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
Cherrycandy:

You should be over 28 if i'm not mistaken ...Grow up!

10 Likes

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by biafraisdead(m): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Shut up

u are one of the reasons Africa is tagged a 3rd world nation, very arrogant, dirty and very ugly at that matter. because I said i was going to expose u latest this week by posting a picture of u gallivanting around Akowonjo round about u now registered another account claiming to be ur brother and ur look alike so that when I post that picture of the ugly u u would claim it is ur brother.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Lifeofairforce.....make i no lie for you, you dey fvck up i swear! With all these attention seeking and show off, you still never straff one nairaland babe! Chai......O ja mi la ra je angry

By now i expected you to have posted the pant and bra a nairaland babe (like mariinee lipsrsealed lipsrsealed) forgot in your house after you finish fvcking her angry angry angry angry angry
Lmaooo. grin grin grin

Don't wish me bad if you don't want bad things to fall on you. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Brother Finally Joins Nairaland - His Moniker Is '2018airforce1' by Cherrycandy: 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Shut up

Slow poke!
Dunce!

At least i don't create useless threads like you do...I read the news and comment when it's necessary

You don't see me here everyday

Let me recommend a book for you:

Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R Covey that is if you know how to read and comprehend

It will help you a lot

It's not by coming on here to shout " It is too late to fail"
Olodo...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Uses Her Finger To Rub The Center Of My Palm / Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. / Can U Tell Your Partner Your 'real' Income?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.