Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) (8946 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
i was reading through the trends and i saw LifeofAirforce one talking to him self as 2018Airforce1 ..one thing i know for sure..this guy needs serious help..na so madness they start..so i got angry and decided to do a little digging...i know this wont shut you up but i need you to bury your head in the sand for a while

check out this picture..you see chinkos in the background...look at that hot line number above on the machine its a number from Guangzhou Metro Service Hotline "96891" Put into Service

http://www.newsgd.com/news/gdnews/content/2013-11/25/content_85457446.htm

all your brothers pictures looked like asia and yes i have stayed in asia before so i know...please you need to see a doctor ASAP

we are all familiar with a popular saying...empty barrel makes the loudest noise

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by Sheun001(m): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
K
Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by HausaOverlord: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lmao, this op na real detective u better pass max Payne sef

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by ifex370(m): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
L
Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by donstan18: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
After the digging, what next?

5 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by ifex370(m): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
all your brothers pictures you post na ASIA background and yes i know i have lived in lots of countries and ASIA is one of them and please no let cat cut your tongue you need to talk now..and see a doctor ASAP because you truly need help

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
Having time to create a thread for airfalse1 is time wasting bro. Dude ain't worth such relevancy with his fake life..

9 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Person wey dey US no fit visit other countries right ?

Rubbish

you busted Airforce1 , that's an achievement to you I guess.

For you info , I got 3 sibblings living abroad , go dig them out too .

Jobless mofo.

26 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Having time to create a thread for airfalse1 is time wasting bro. Dude ain't worth such relevancy with his fake life..

i got pissed thats why and i decided to expose his lies about his brother in baltimore america..lol...too ashamed to tell people your brother is in china

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Person wey dey US no fit visit other countries right ?

Rubbish

you busted Airforce1 , that's an achievement to you I guess.

For you info , I got 3 sibblings loving abroad , go dig them out too .

Jobless mofo.

hahaha...i guess thats a yes..are you ashamed to tell us your brother is in china?lol..you are disgusting and i wish you know that..i never see person way like to take curse and swear from nairaland like you...

no bi only baltimore na california..mumu

chinko boy

nairaland speed darlington..lol

yahoo boy they call person jobless..you need help i swear

58 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
donstan18:
After the digging, what next?

13 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
You should know airforce1 by now..full of lies, I pity his brother when he returns and finds out all the money he has been sending for the Village house has been lavished by his kid brother on pussy and Alcohol.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by heendrix(m): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
airfalse1 grin

10 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
ceejayx:
You should know airforce1 by now..full of lies, I pity his brother when he returns and finds out all the money he has been sending for the Village house has been lavished by his kid brother on pussy and Alcohol.

lol..i swear the thing vex so..so i decided to dig..ladies una don see

4 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
cristianisraeli:

hahaha...i guess thats a yes..are you ashamed to tell us your brother is in china?lol..you are disgusting and i wish you know that..i never see person way like to take curse and swear from nairaland like you...

no me only baltimore na california..mumu

chinko boy

nairaland speed darlington..lol

yahoo boy they call person jobless..you need help i swear

I got a brother in Us, Malaysia , and Shanghai and they both visit each other sometimes .

I got relative in Germany , Nova Scotia , and Holland

Sink that in .

Rubbish story teller .

1 Like

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by Blackhawk01: 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hahahaha cheesy grin

Airforce sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
cristianisraeli:

lol..i swear the thing vex so..so i decided to dig.. ladies una don see

The bolded
So you went through these stress because you jealous I might take your ladies ?

Lmaooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by BluntBoy(m): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
cristianisraeli:
i was reading through the trends and i saw LifeofAirforce one talking to him self as 2018Airforce1 one..one thing i know for sure..this guy needs serious help..na so madness they start ..so i got angry and decided to do a little digging...i know this wot shut you up but i need you to bury your head in the sand for a while

check out this picture..you see chinkos in the background...look at that hot line number its a number from Guangzhou Metro Service Hotline "96891" Put into Service

http://www.newsgd.com/news/gdnews/content/2013-11/25/content_85457446.htm

all your brothers pictures looked like asia and yes i have stayed in asia before so i know...please you need to see a doctor ASAP

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by TheHistorian(m): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
angry
Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

I got a brother in Us, Malaysia , and Shanghai and they both visit each other sometimes .

I got relative in Germany , Nova Scotia , and Holland

Sink that in .

Rubbish story teller .

i got the burner on your ass and now you are confessing lies small small..if you have a brother in the USA..you would have flooded nairaland with his pictures in america and your brother is in guanzou,china not shanghai..quit the lies already..i got you with your balls in your hands

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by alobright17(m): 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
China , Usa , Lagos or even Aba . all that matters is if the money is coming .

4 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

The bolded
So you went through these stress because you jealous I might take your ladies ?

Lmaooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

wetin concern me and nairaland ladies..i no get that time...they need to know the truth about your lies..it wasnt a stress for me..i saw pissed with your lies and i had to do something...whats up with the plane your brother have to catch to baltimore..lol...oops..guanzou..lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
alobright17:
China , Usa , Lagos or even Aba . all that matters is if the money is coming .

where you see the moneyyou enter him bank account?

do not believe everything you see online

china is a good country and he didnt have to lie about it...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
cristianisraeli:

i got the burner on your ass and now you are confessing lies small small..if you have a brother in the USA..you would have flooded nairaland with his pictures in america and your brother is in guanzou,china not shanghai..quit the lies already..i got you with your balls in your hands

Hehehehehe

Seems you know my siblings and his movement more than I do.

Lol

For your info , the one in China would be in Malaysia in few days
Go track him down o grin

1 Like

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by NLbully(m): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Buhari why cry just check how jobless this one too is

5 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
NLbully:
Buhari why cry just check how jobless this one too is

ewu hawusa..its called busting lies and not joblessness

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by rawpadgin(m): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Don't know why i am beginning to get uninterested in nairaland

Maybe it's because of people like the dunce the op is talking about

Fake ass, biitch ass nigga

12 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lol
I knew a day like these would come.

Mumu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Hehehehehe

Seems you know my siblings and his movement more than I do.

Lol

For your info , the one in China would be in Malaysia in few days
Go track him down o grin

lies lies lies...you are not chatting with your clients aka maga

stop the lies..china is a good country..be proud..

if you keep talking i will bust you more..i have lived in asia before..i know alot about asian countries and that was why it was easy for me to bust you.

post a picture of your brother in america right now and win this case..unless run away little kid and find another lie to tell

23 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Lol
I knew a day like these would come.

Mumu cheesy

YES a day your lies would be busted..hahahaha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by alobright17(m): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
cristianisraeli:

where you see the moneyyou enter him bank account?

do not believe everything you see online

china is a good country and he didnt have to lie about it...

I said what matters is if the money is coming . I don't care about what people says online either since it doesn't pay my own bills.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Lecturer Accidentally Records Moment Student Getting A Hand Job(pic) / Do You Find Guys Who Braid Their Hair Attractive And Vice Versa? / Finally The Day I Press Tiwa Savage Bress In Mavin Studio (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.