Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Blessing In Disguise : Moving On Smoothly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blessing In Disguise : Moving On Smoothly (773 Views)

Masturbating Is A Blessing In Disguise To Most Men / Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today / Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing In Disguise : Moving On Smoothly by SenhorSean(m): 9:07am On Jan 17, 2018
Recently, my girlfriend broke up with me cos of her insecurity. She felt i consistently cheated on her with her friend cos me nd her friend had something going on b4 we started dating.

Btw, out of jealousy, i fell 4 the trap that was set up by her friend. causing the break up. I realised bt it was too late. I jst dnt knw how to deal with that her friend.

My girlfriend knew her friend wanted me but i chose her. I guess she wantd peace to reign.

Over the past few days, i feel so relieved, tho i was a bit hurt...it feels so good to be single. No worries, i can now fully focus on my career.

# i think other guys should learn frm this. " don't get locked up in a love triangle btw 2 girls that are friends" ur life is at stake.
Re: Blessing In Disguise : Moving On Smoothly by FleetAdmiral(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2018
Who send you to be in the middle of the triangle cheesy...now you claiming blessing in disguise. No lie e pain u grin

2 Likes

Re: Blessing In Disguise : Moving On Smoothly by SenhorSean(m): 6:00am On Jan 18, 2018
FleetAdmiral:
Who send you to be in the middle of the triangle cheesy...now you claiming blessing in disguise. No lie e pain u grin
Only fools like u find amusement in thoughtful cases like this. Btw i ddnt lie, i said 'i was a bit hurt' u couldnt comprehend due to ur inability to reason well.
Re: Blessing In Disguise : Moving On Smoothly by FleetAdmiral(m): 7:27am On Jan 26, 2018
SenhorSean:

Only fools like u find amusement in thoughtful cases like this. Btw i ddnt lie, i said 'i was a bit hurt' u couldnt comprehend due to ur inability to reason well.

Since you were so dumb and stupid to actually meddle in btw 2 gals and not get away with it, you ain’t in no position to school me. Apparently you got played by this gals... you let your emotions run wild by being a freaking sissy to them, wen you could actually play the game and even score both of them. Grab some balls man angry

Re: Blessing In Disguise : Moving On Smoothly by SenhorSean(m): 7:52am On Jan 26, 2018
FleetAdmiral:

Since you were so dumb and stupid to actually meddle in btw 2 gals and not get away with it, you ain’t in no position to school me. Apparently you got played by this gals... you let your emotions run wild by being a freaking sissy to them, wen you could actually play the game and even score both of them. Grab some balls man angry
i really dnt know how it has affected you... Comprehending is just not your thing. Only if you can take other things in your life as serious as this, you can jst imagine.
Btw, you talk like someone so perfect, life itself aint perfect.
I've been living happily dawg...don't you dig. Jst choke on it.
Re: Blessing In Disguise : Moving On Smoothly by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2018
FleetAdmiral:
I swear, e pain am, am feeling the pain from here lolzz.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Know If A Woman Is Worth It? / ***** /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.