Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? (77014 Views)

Disturbing Photos From Inside China’s Sex Robot Factory / See The Sex Robot No Woman ‘can Resist’ (photos) / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by jaxxy(m): 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
Disgusting! Must we take every junk whites/western world creates seriously? I personally think its for pervs. Im sorry if i dont see this funny or amusing.

2 Likes

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by melejo(m): 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
MissWrite:

Women can't detach themselves emotionally from sex? I don't know if that's entirely true. I know you want to maintain this romanticized image of women but here's something which I do not say proudly, only truly: Some women have been doing so professionally for years. And some women can cheat with the driver or gate man for the sole purpose of sex; and they choose these people who are perceivably beneath their social class not just for proximity, but because there's no risk of falling in love. While men always end up catching feelings for their secretaries, house-helps or even a prostitute. (Like in Bridget Jones' Diary, Sound of Music, Pretty Woman); no woman is beneath a guy when it comes to romance. Whereas a woman would seriously be second guessing herself if she starts getting dreamy eyed with the mechanic in view; it doesn't matter how attractive he is in reality. Also, some women can bang their rich husbands for years so he keeps paying for their stuff, without ever falling in love with him.

Women can do sex very nicely with gadgets. Have you not heard how the cucumber has suffered under the lasciviousness of some women? African women in particular, can really let their hair down with a dil.do. Unlike with a man. Some! This is because, in a lot of areas still, African women are judged for being too sexually expressive. So, in most cases, all they can do is pray that he knows what he is doing. She may not woman-up to tell him what she wants, so that he doesn't label her an olosho. Enter dil.do, problem solved. And she'll make it go how she wants it to go.

For me though, I doubt that the sex doll holds much of an appeal. It's too bulky; and only one appendage is really needed. Plus I don't want to have to stare into those lifeless eyes without a soul. After applying pressure to the necessary pleasure points, the rest happens in the head for me. I can be anywhere, with anyone doing whatever thing. So the dil.do is sufficient. It would get the job done.

That's a fleshlight. It hasn't been very popular all the while. I am really curious to see how this one plays out, because I believe men have an ego that a life-less thing cannot satisfy. Knowing that the moan is programmed and mechanized; and not a real feed-back undecided. Unless it's like a karaoke machine that gives you points (moaning sounds) as you hit the notes. Then it could be a fun game. Pa! Pa! 60%.......Pa! Pa! Pa!........80%.....Pa! Pa! Pa! Pa!..........speaking in tongues.....that kind of thing. It'll get predictable after a while though.

True. More women would have to work. But that's a good thing for everyone. Especially the women in question.

I've not met those guys you are referring to; the ones that don't like attention. The ones I end up with always want to be cuddled, and kissed and get back rubs - babies! Well, the purpose of a sex doll is clear. None of that for anyone. But girls get attention from their girls, while guys are insecure about man/man bonding.

Women don't need to flaunt their toys. Nobody does. They only need the gadgets in the bedroom, where they can be used as freely as one would like (a dil.do is travel size anyway). Or are men planning to take their sex dolls out on dates? Or have public sex? Remember you're treading a thin line between sanity and mental instability here. If you get too attached to the thing, you'll start hearing voices
How I love your argument! You're highly intelligent and logical

1 Like

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by frankobobby(m): 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
who sex doll epp. better go marry all these people. 800k Don reach to buy half plot for ogun state and build something there

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by GreenCap: 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
once again,

these happenings fulfills the scripture:

"And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man..."

prophet Isaiah 4:1

the higher the dollism, the lower the feminism.

wish i was born before 1914

our generation is going crazy!

4 Likes

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 18, 2018
safarigirl:
except sex dolls ovulate and can carry pregnancies, I don't see the reason for the topic. The human race will suffer most.

Some people think the price of sex dolls will drop when they get mass produced, thwy forget that mass production would mean a drop in quality. So, just like you have lots of smartphones today which vary in quality, same may apply to the sex dolls. The cheaper it is, the lower the quality

Some may eventually malfunction the way Samsung Galaxy phones malfunctioned some years ago and blow up....imagine a nigga knacking his sex doll only for the thing to explode while he's ejaculating grin

That would make quite a story grin grin

MY DEAR SO FAR YOU HAVE PROVEN TO BE A BONAFIDE HOMOSAPIEN. MEANING INTELLIGENT. " I dont see a reason for the topic" Well thats because your brain is not up-side-down inside your skull nor a lump of salad cream and works not like a faulty clock. A lot of EMPTY HEADS have made their analysis that sounds IMPRESSIVE to their fellow EMPTY HEADS. What an era of intellectual vacuity. When the simple truth is that its not a matter of which gender suffers most but "Human race". What a DISGRACE to our HUMANITY and that we are so INSENSITIVE to our DISHONOUR. With every unfolding day its a strict movement downwards and deep into the mire of DECAY. What a debasement!!!!! I find it difficult to believe alot of comments have i read. What is happening to our psyche?
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by miccodb(m): 12:03am On Jan 18, 2018
must i own one? someone go dey do short time with sex dolls naa.
since na doll e go be like N100 per hr.
pocohantas:
Since this is the keyword today, find attached my project work cheesy

Topic: Who will be worst affected by widespread adoption of sex dolls?

Case study: NIGERIA.

Hypothesis 1: Males won't be worst affected.
Hypothesis 2 : Females won't be worst affected.

Observations:

>Sex dolls currently cost about N800,000.
>Nigeria with over 180million people.
>Over half of this population are living in poverty (i.e) below $1 a day.
>Minimum wage is N18000 = N216,000/annum.
>Npower is N30000 = N360,000/annum.
>NYSC allowance is N19800 = N237,600/annum .
>Unemployment rate was 18.8% Q3/2017.
>The average Nigerian saves less than N60,000 in a year. As at 2015, NDIC made it known that 2% of Nigerians, account for over 90% of deposits in banks. Those 2% are definitely not here shouting we want sex dolls.
>The average Nigerian has a starting salary of less than 20k. Yea, we all remember that first teaching job, cybercafe attendant, secretary/receptionist...etc.
>The average Nigerian youth is either living in their parents house or sharing space with a friend. You need private space for that damn thing

Conclusion: No gender will be worst affected. There will be no sales boom of sex dolls in Nigeria [amongst average Nigerians] for now. There'll still be enough men and women to go round for interested parties. A very minute percentage of the population will buy that doll, this includes males & females. Deeldos sold, maybe because of affordability [and portability].

Recommendation: Wake up, you're in Nigeria. A hypocritical conservative shithole grin Most of us are hustling, broke, upcoming, not buoyant enough...etc.

Reference: Poco .J. Smith, "Sex Robots? Societal and Economical Menace or Not?" tongue
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Observations:

>The average Nigerian saves less than N60,000 in a year. As at 2015, NDIC made it known that 2% of Nigerians, account for over 90% of deposits in banks. Those 2% are definitely not here shouting we want sex dolls.
>The average Nigerian has a starting salary of less than 20k. Yea, we all remember that first teaching job, cybercafe attendant, secretary/receptionist...etc.
>The average Nigerian youth is either living in their parents house or sharing space with a friend. You need private space for that damn thing

Conclusion: No gender will be worst affected. There will be no sales boom of sex dolls in Nigeria [amongst average Nigerians] for now. There'll still be enough men and women to go round for interested parties. A very minute percentage of the population will buy that doll, this includes males & females. Deeldos sold, maybe because of affordability [and portability].

Recommendation: Wake up, you're in Nigeria. A hypocritical conservative shithole grin Most of us are hustling, broke, upcoming, not buoyant enough...etc.

Reference: Poco .J. Smith, "Sex Robots? Societal and Economical Menace or Not?" tongue
that good one sister I like the way you analysis it in case if you like let's us hook up just friends we are adult you know
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Sagay212: 12:05am On Jan 18, 2018
mistel:
The bitter truth is that Men will be most affected!
how would we feel when we catch our wives running a secret doll ownership somewhere and getting fvcked daily or 2x a week by a will smith or Jim iyke looking sex doll?
Trust me, the women won't get too much headache if we patronise sex dolls, but we will get killed by headache if our women starts patronising 6packed-sexdolls!

Oga speak for yourself. Why will I get angry if my wife is phucking a doll? So long as it's a doll and not human, she can enjoy herself. Women too shouldn't even get angry. It's better for your man to be phucking a doll than cheating on you with a real woman especially when the woman is pregnant or the man travels and the wife needs kondo. It will stop spouses from cheating and reduce diseases.

7 Likes

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by xendra: 12:08am On Jan 18, 2018
how many will a man need tho? because I know men like to change women smiley smiley
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by friendl: 12:08am On Jan 18, 2018
Sex dolls will affect women more in this part of the world ,most women have nothing to offer apart from sex ,l trust guys ,they can even borrow each other the sex dolls ,after all men borrow each other girlfriends

3 Likes

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Observations:

You are brilliant. With this you can publish a journal article of this nature
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Carter4luv(m): 12:14am On Jan 18, 2018
This is insane. The world is really coming to an end
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by licvil(m): 12:19am On Jan 18, 2018
i just ordered for one....cant wait to v it....veri soon olosho market go turn to bend down select

1 Like

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Bitterleafsoup: 12:19am On Jan 18, 2018
proxillin:

Which shoe? Please reason. You see a man spending close to 10 million as bride price for an Igbo girl. Do you have 10 million in your account?
he is paying for sex. Call it marriage all you want.
I am Yoruba so I can't even pay tiny part of that.

Stop assuming, I am too busy to run after jobless girls. LOL...
Which Igbo bride price? For your info in Nnewi most take 1k or nothing. Only Mbasi is known for high bride prices.
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Keneth404(m): 12:24am On Jan 18, 2018
Me i will buy this, and keep my real girlfriend as side chick, no time for drama biko grin grin
Sex doll won't ask for Brazilian hair as well shocked

1 Like

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Lorechino(m): 12:27am On Jan 18, 2018
BOBRISKY my opinion must count grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Osasmd: 12:30am On Jan 18, 2018
pocohantas:

What I want to see now is pictures of Nigerian men and women with their sex dolls. I won't buy it, majority of you all won't buy it.
Leave talk grin
Abi
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Lorechino(m): 12:30am On Jan 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Observations:

my spirit just d tell me say you go help me for my project work biko is that a good spirit ?
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Jogunomi1: 12:34am On Jan 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Observations:

That's impressive! You have heard the sentence 'I like you' countless number of time. I won't add mine to the number.
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:46am On Jan 18, 2018
pepethemaniac:
Once in life time investment.
Think of all the money you would have invested in organic vag
Think of all the money you would have invested in yourself to try to impress an organic vag
Think of how much you could save in 5 years trying to maintain not so loyal organic vag.

This doll is worth having.
But the breasts no firm enough
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Osasmd: 12:49am On Jan 18, 2018
smith666999:
chai, thank God for this invention... I no go marry again. buy two SexDoll, abduct pikin join am. am good to go.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Saltzman(m): 12:52am On Jan 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Observations:

..... Well Said... Big ups to you.
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Osasmd: 1:02am On Jan 18, 2018
smith666999:
my plea is, Aba boys should not try to produce SexDoll cos their own will wound some ones blokuz. they will use condemned engine oil to lubricate the Toto part
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by nkemjacob2(m): 1:04am On Jan 18, 2018
It will affect the women....

Low patronage to sex workers.

The cost of affording sex doll wen it is channeled to D dull itself it affect the women financially.... Economy disadvantage...

We no longer beg for sex from female as men do, that will reduce female ego. Their Tactics has been compromised.

It will reduce our sex urge from female cos men love sex than female...

However it affect female more than male...

1 Like

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by smulti(m): 1:15am On Jan 18, 2018
pocohantas:

What I want to see now is pictures of Nigerian men and women with their sex dolls. I won't buy it, majority of you all won't buy it.
Leave talk grin

Speak for yourself, I'll gladly buy it and recommend it for guys who can afford it

sex doll is stress free

1 Like

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by bullabong(m): 1:27am On Jan 18, 2018
MissWrite:

Women can't detach themselves emotionally from sex? I don't know if that's entirely true. I know you want to maintain this romanticized image of women but here's something which I do not say proudly, only truly: Some women have been doing so professionally for years. And some women can cheat with the driver or gate man for the sole purpose of sex; and they choose these people who are perceivably beneath their social class not just for proximity, but because there's no risk of falling in love. While men always end up catching feelings for their secretaries, house-helps or even a prostitute. (Like in Bridget Jones' Diary, Sound of Music, Pretty Woman); no woman is beneath a guy when it comes to romance. Whereas a woman would seriously be second guessing herself if she starts getting dreamy eyed with the mechanic in view; it doesn't matter how attractive he is in reality. Also, some women can bang their rich husbands for years so he keeps paying for their stuff, without ever falling in love with him.

Women can do sex very nicely with gadgets. Have you not heard how the cucumber has suffered under the lasciviousness of some women? African women in particular, can really let their hair down with a dil.do. Unlike with a man. Some! This is because, in a lot of areas still, African women are judged for being too sexually expressive. So, in most cases, all they can do is pray that he knows what he is doing. She may not woman-up to tell him what she wants, so that he doesn't label her an olosho. Enter dil.do, problem solved. And she'll make it go how she wants it to go.

For me though, I doubt that the sex doll holds much of an appeal. It's too bulky; and only one appendage is really needed. Plus I don't want to have to stare into those lifeless eyes without a soul. After applying pressure to the necessary pleasure points, the rest happens in the head for me. I can be anywhere, with anyone doing whatever thing. So the dil.do is sufficient. It would get the job done.

That's a fleshlight. It hasn't been very popular all the while. I am really curious to see how this one plays out, because I believe men have an ego that a life-less thing cannot satisfy. Knowing that the moan is programmed and mechanized; and not a real feed-back undecided. Unless it's like a karaoke machine that gives you points (moaning sounds) as you hit the notes. Then it could be a fun game. Pa! Pa! 60%.......Pa! Pa! Pa!........80%.....Pa! Pa! Pa! Pa!..........speaking in tongues.....that kind of thing. It'll get predictable after a while though.

True. More women would have to work. But that's a good thing for everyone. Especially the women in question.

I've not met those guys you are referring to; the ones that don't like attention. The ones I end up with always want to be cuddled, and kissed and get back rubs - babies! Well, the purpose of a sex doll is clear. None of that for anyone. But girls get attention from their girls, while guys are insecure about man/man bonding.

Women don't need to flaunt their toys. Nobody does. They only need the gadgets in the bedroom, where they can be used as freely as one would like (a dil.do is travel size anyway). Or are men planning to take their sex dolls out on dates? Or have public sex? Remember you're treading a thin line between sanity and mental instability here. If you get too attached to the thing, you'll start hearing voices
Brilliant writer !you sure know the rudiments of human behavioural process.

1 Like

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by davillian(m): 2:18am On Jan 18, 2018
they give 90% pleasure a human will give. ‎
Some girls PU-C gives less than 30% pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 18, 2018
proxillin:

Girls crave for it, but useless ego is their problem. From Experience. A lady was eyeing me in a bus one day, I used that opportunity approach her. We became friends, I stated my intention she started talking about just friend stuff. I got the grip, left her assss. I started ignoring her calls and whatsap.

She came to my house without invitation to come and fight me because she was just playing with me that she actually wanted to date me.

Ok. Started kissing and playing romance. Now for me to penetrate she closed her legs. I asked if she was a virgin, she said no, I told her to leave me house immediately. She opened her leg, I did it.
All these dramas is not needed. She wanted to do but wanted to stress me first. This is the shiiit we are talking about.

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Useless Hypocrite!!!
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 18, 2018
majekdom2:
did you get her again. @ bolded, you just continue playing along. Ladies love gentle men. I am not saying you should beg. Okay, no p, no problem. Aiit. In the short time you will hear are you angry? Did I offend you? Then you know you got the keys. Women are full of drama. Back to the point, if she hadn't agreed, you would have remained angry and your doll will not take away that anger. You see that the doll really can't be compared to a human.

Stop vomiting nonsense before I land u Hotslap Ode!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague / Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.